Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 03:21 PM   #636
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Why does it matter if they are human or not? Even so, they posses more human traits then they do animal. Hell the even have a cast system. Sounds pretty darn human to me.
No, no other animal has ever had the chance because the sword has been passed down through generations of Lions exclusively.
It doesnt matter , the idea and logic behind the post is racist.
Look at the real definition. Human race. This is not real. People don't start using powerful words like that unless they are mad.

We don't know if the lion-o kept it away from any animal. Just as you said we don't know if another animal can use it. Sounds like you are sore, because the lions can weild it. Lions are consider the king of the jungle. I think that was apart of the process when they wrote the OS.

We know the SoO chooses the worthy cat. If tygra was worthy, I believe it would have chose him. I also believe some how leo placing the war stone in the SoO has something to do with it. Maybe his line can only use it.

It doesnt matter , the idea and logic behind the post is racist

You're crazy. You don't even know the word. Calling someone racist because they don't like a character. Do you work in a office enviroment? Try and use that word on someone with no basis, I don't think you would like the outcome.

I talked to some people in my office who are different color than I am and they laugh that you compare a cartoon to rasism. I live in the North and yes one of the people lived in the south during the 60s. They felt the real pain of real rasism. It is a insult to use that word. I think they understand what racsim is compared to you.

The person was mad, because the other person kept bashing tygra.

You can bash lion-o all you want, I don't care, because he deserves some of it.

If tygra has delt with his feelings that he has built up his whole life, and overcome them in one episode, that is poor writing. That is unrealistic.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-09-2011 at 03:28 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote