TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2011, 03:10 PM   #601
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Thanks to HISS Tank.com boards member Livewire for posting up his Custom ARAH Cobra Lancehead Tank

"To make this I pretty much just added a turret from an Armadillo mini tank to a Mobat tank and behold, the Lancehead Tank was created... well I also had to do a bit of sanding and painting; and adding stickers isn't a walk in the park either.The top turret can move independently through 360 degrees and the main battle cannon can still elevate. The motor function still works but it's a bit trickier to control."
Original Source: Custom ARAH Cobra Lancehead Tank by Livewire - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:50 PM   #602
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS Tank.com boards member DarkHorse for posting up his Custom Shadow Walker. Made from several G.I. Joe and StarWars vehicles this is one of the best Red Shadows Customs we have seen to date.

To view the Red Shadow Walker images click the Title Bar.
Original Source: The Shadow Walker Custom by DarkHorse - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-31-2011, 05:00 PM   #603
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Arashikage Temple 12" inch Figure Environment Pre-Order has been posted along with many new images of the product at ShideShowToy.com. Now you have a dedicated environment for your Red Ninjas and Storm Shadow!

The latest to join the G. I. Joe 12-inch Figure Environment series is Arashikage Temple. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Arashikage Temple 12-inch Figure Environment is the perfect complement to your G.I. Joe collection.

Arashikage Temple 12" inch Figure Environment Pre-Order
Original Source: Arashikage Temple 12" Inch Environment Pre-Order Still Available - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-01-2011, 12:30 PM   #604
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Three new books are listed on Amazon.
  1. G. I. Joe Yearbook
  2. G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Volume 3
  3. G.I. Joe: Cobra - Cobra Civil War
Read more about them, after the jump.
Original Source: G. I. Joe Amazon Book Listings - Yearbook, ARAH And Cobra Civil War - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #605
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Today the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club announced the incentive Figure for 2012.

"FOOTLOOSE- the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club FREE Membership Incentive Figure for 2012! This FREE figure will be sent to any 3 3/4-inch Officer level G.I. Joe Club member whose membership is active by March 16, 2012. Footloose features a stand, classic file card and accessories, including: Infantry assault rifle, rocket launcher, knife, pistol, flashlight and backpack. Members can expect to receive this figure with all his accessories in late spring/early summer of 2012."

FOOTLOOSE G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary - Modern Era Body Style

GIJOECLUB.COM - The Official G.I. Joe Collectors' Club!
Original Source: G.I. JOE COLLECTORS CLUB 2012 FREE MEMBERSHIP FIGURE: FOOTLOOSE - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #606
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Today the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club announced the 12 Inch incentive Figure for 2012.

"Here is the MAN OF EVIL - the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club FREE Membership Incentive Figure for 2012! This figure will be sent to any 12-inch Officer level G.I. Joe Club member whose membership is active by March 16, 2012. The “Man of Evil” will come dressed in black shorts and black tank top bearing the mysterious insignia, last seen on the G.I.JoeCon Exclusive Henchman figure from 2010. He has white/gray flocked hair on a Foreign style head and Kung Fu Grip hands! He also features a nasty scar and an injured eye in the tradition of the great villain from pop culture. Members can expect to receive this figure in late spring/early summer for 2012."
Original Source: G.I. JOE COLLECTORS CLUB 2012 FREE MEMBERSHIP FIGURE: MAN OF EVIL 12 Inch - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-01-2011, 09:40 PM   #607
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
What better way to usher in the new month than to buy new toys? We've got the latest update from site sponsor BigBadToyStore. They've even got some older GI Joe Exclusives on the way:

GI JOE EXCLUSIVES
We have pre-orders up for three returning GI Joe Exclusives. From 2000
comes the Flying Tiger 1/6 Scale Convention Set, which includes two
figures, another figure, a VHS and a whole lot more, and is priced at
$99.99. 2004 brings us the glow-in-the-dark Heavy Water 3.75" figure,
priced at $9.99. Finally, we have the COBRA Headhunters 2008 box set,
priced at $299.99.
GI Joe Exclusives Toys, Action Figures, and Collectibles

Read on for more preorders, new arrivals and sales!
Original Source: Site Sponsor Update BigBadToyStore September 1st 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-02-2011, 01:50 PM   #608
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Hasbro 2011 GI Joe Q&A Round 4 Answers

1. Will the Tecno-Viper have the Cobra logo on his chest? Will It be Red or Silver?

1a. Yes - it will be silver.

2. Backdrops to the Joe Universe historically have come to us with playsets. Recently Hasbro gave us the added bonus of backgrounds in the packaging which could be easily shaped and formed into diorama's. My son and I love the playsets and backdrops, but we also like the other small things Hasbro has added to the figures by means of accessories. These items have really helped flesh out the fantasy universe: tiki masks, bear traps, constantina wire, bomb robots, etc... Trust me, there is a lot. For example, when I though I didn't need another snake eyes, you see one with a new mask packaged with him, making it a must have. What is the thought process behind the accessories we get wich don't necessarily have to be character specific, and with the way some pieces are being released are we seeing an unnoficial "build-a-playset" without knowing or realizing it?

2a. When designing a figure, it has always been our philosophy to tell a story with the figure, to let the figure's gear "speak", to shape the character and his mission or role on the team. At the beginning of the design process, when a character has been identified, we take it to the next level and ask some questions. What does he do? Where is the character going? Where has he been already? The answers help us to paint the picture of who this character is, and what role he plays in the G.I. JOE or Cobra Team. Oftentimes, it's the more ordinary or unexpected items which make the action figure, and capture a child or fan's imagination. And its true: the more figures you buy - the larger and more vivid the universe becomes.

3. In a recent Q & A it was stated that there would be more information given on the upcoming 7 packs. Most fans were expecting to hear about these at SDCC, but nothing was mentioned. Are the 7 packs still in the works or scrapped?

3a. The 7-packs are still in the works and are worth the wait! We will be releasing more information soon so stay tuned!
Original Source: Hasbro 2011 GI Joe Q&A Round 4 Answers - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-03-2011, 08:40 AM   #609
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Looks like Cobra Commander has a new day-time talk show called COBRAH! Not only is he the host but Destro and the G.I. Joe Team show up at the end. Look for COBRAH at 5:30 mark. If you have not been watching MAD on Cartoon Network it's worth setting your DVR for a time waster.
Original Source: MAD Cartoon Network COBRAH Parody - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-04-2011, 04:00 PM   #610
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Hisstank.Com has a selection of T-Shirts promoting the site available for order on Zazzle.Com.

These tees are produced and shipped by Zazzle on a per order basis.

If you guys dig them, and want to rep HissTank at upcoming summer cons like JoeCon, Wizard World, or SDCC, then head on over and check them out. Multiple colors and sizes are available.

Enjoy!
Original Source: Hisstank.Com T-Shirts - Represent! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-04-2011, 07:10 PM   #611
ThundeRSS

Quote:
This week on "What’s on JOE Mind?" we are joined by Jay Gish, director of Yo Joe - A Real American Hip-Hop Musical. You have NEVER heard Joe like this before - ever! We even have a clip to share as we talk about the production with Jay and Dave Stecco who plays Gung Ho's alter ego, "Full Bore." After, we empty the mail bag - or at least put a nice dent in it. Believe it or not, we even talk about My Little Pony. Find out which Joes we like that got little or no love from the comic and cartoon, get our opinions of the line for the next 5 year and hear our guesses concerning who we would like to see in the GIJCC's subscription program. Speaking of the GIJCC, the staff lends a helping hand by encouraging an over anxious fandom to show a little patience. As they say, good things come, to those who wait.

Episode 19: What’s on JOE Mind? » What's on JOE Mind?
Original Source: Episode 19: What’s on JOE Mind? - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-04-2011, 08:10 PM   #612
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: C.I.A.D. @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Ah, another Sunday...time to kick back, relax and enjoy another awesome issue of Ages 25 and Up! This week, HissTank is proud to bring you Issue #155, The Shrunk Machine!

The Combat Heroes' story concludes in this week's issue! Featuring Beard Force, Duke Nukem, both Jones professors, and some Autobots for good measure.

After you've checked out this week's issue, join us for the conversation already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 and up #155 - The Shrunk Machine Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-05-2011, 08:50 AM   #613
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS Tank.com boards member nath_1977 for posting up his Modern Era take on the POC HISS TANK. The new ver Nath sports lights and is painted in a Cobra Commander Deco. Also of note, check out the clear windshields.

To view the new Custom POC HISS TANK images click the Title Bar.
Original Source: POC COBRA HISSTANK ver Nath - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-05-2011, 10:00 AM   #614
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Cosplay Costume Contest: For all of the fans out there that like to dress up as their favorite 80′s to modern day characters, this contest is for you. Simply come dressed up and have a chance at winning cold hard Cash$$$ for First, Second, and Third Place. We really hope to see a ton of Cosplay at the show, so start planning now! Last show we saw some amazing costumes ranging from the Baroness, Snake Eyes, Cobra Troopers, Zarana, Optimus Primal and a fully functional Blaster costume that had a working stereo system. Check out the video below!

First Place $100.00
Second Place $75.00
Third Place $50.00

NJCC 2011 80′s TOYPOCALYPSE 2011

Holiday Inn Cherry Hill – New Jersey
2175 West Marlton Pike (Rt. 70), Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Sunday, October 9th, 2011
Early Admission 8am to 10am $20.00
General Admission 10am to 4pm $10.00

More Updates Coming Soon…….
Original Source: NJCC 80′s TOYPOCALYPSE 2011 Cosplay Costume Contest - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-07-2011, 03:20 PM   #615
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS TANK.com boards member nath_1977 for posting up images of his new Skystriker 2 seat custom.

"This will be my take on the 2011 Skystriker, I was inspired when super-flanker made a Tomcat version out of SS, credit goes to him. I got one from our friend Eric and decided to make it a 2 seater jet. I still need to put some control sticks for the 2 pilots in the middle. My mistake for not making the consoles historically correct."
Original Source: SKYSTRIKER 30th Anniversary 2 SEATER - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-07-2011, 03:20 PM   #616
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS TANK.com boards member kneroh for posting up images of his Custom COBRA Eco Warrior ARMORBOT.

"Seeing great leaps in Cobra's experiments with Zombies, Destro saw the immediate need for a device to quell any outbreak once Cobra Commander's undead legion is put into service. In a joint venture with Cesspool he created a fierce robot mech-suit capable of containing any outbreak and/or cleaning up a massive biological disaster."
Original Source: Custom COBRA Eco Warrior ARMORBOT by Kneroh - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-08-2011, 01:50 PM   #617
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Hasbro sent out a press release officially marking their presence at next month's New York Comic Con. Below is an excerpt, read on for the full copy.

PAWTUCKET, R.I. - SEPTEMBER 8, 2011 - For the first time at New York Comic Con, Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) will attend the convention at the Javits Convention Center in New York City from October 13-16 to present many of its iconic brands and meet with fans. Hasbro will have a significant booth presence featuring current and upcoming products from its TRANSFORMERS, G.I. JOE, JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS and KRE-O brands and BEYBLADE, MARVEL and STAR WARS lines. Additionally, Hasbro will host panels for several of its properties and action figure lines as well as offer for sale several HasbroToyShop.com special edition products made for New York Comic Con convention goers.
Original Source: NYCC Exclusives from Hasbro - Officially Attending - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-10-2011, 09:30 AM   #618
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS TANK.com boards member The Odinson for posting up his awesome Custom Jungle Rot Cobra B.A.T!

"Half-Blown to hell with a dead battery, the Cobra Jungle B.A.T. lies and rusts and rots as nature has its way with him."
Original Source: Custom Jungle Rot Cobra B.A.T by The Odinson - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #619
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Cobra Commander inspires undying loyalty in his soldiers. However, they wouldn't become part of the tremendous COBRA ranks if they didn't get results. While the standard "blueshirt" troopers are the backbone of Cobra Commander's army, the terrorist organization's leader has realized the importance of specialized training to meet specific needs. As he weaves his dangerous web across the globe, he needs troopers who not only endure the harsh environments they're placed in but use it to their advantage. Trained in desert survival and combat, Cobra Commander's Desert Ops Troopers wear tan uniforms to blend in with the whirling sands of the desert. By the time they are spotted, it's too late for their enemies.

Desert Ops Trooper: Officer 12 inch Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Est. Ship Date: September 2011
Limited Edition: 1000
Original Source: Desert Ops Trooper: Officer Officer 12 inch Figure - Sideshow Collectibles - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-12-2011, 01:01 AM   #621
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Things are all quiet in the Live Action Movie front. It seems as though the actors have been asked not to reveal any info, that much is certain judging by what they say on Twitter.

However, there is a sudden interest on Parkour; the art of navigating through various obstacles as fast as one can, going from point A to point B (especially in urban areas). We’ve heard of Parkour being used in the movie before, and Ray Park (Snake Eyes) and Eldoie Yung (Jinx) were spotted exchanging Parkour related YouTube videos via Twitter. It is very clear that Parkour will play a major part in the movie.

Speaking of which Ms. Yung is having an enjoyable yet very tiring filming schedule:

“12 hours of fight, I'm going to sleep well!”

Same can be said for Ray Park. Meanwhile Director Jon M. Chu is having fun filming all of it:

“Long day of shooting...with Ninjas. A sentence I've always wanted to say.”

“I wish I could take a picture of this sick scene w/ all the G.I. Joes in it right about now...but I can't...but I wish I could...can't wait”

Channing Tatum (Duke) also said:

“Had fun hanging out with the #GIJOE2 cast and crew on the Haunted Plantation Tour in St. Francisville, LA!”

The Rock (Roadblock) is bit quiet about G. I. Joe: Retaliation, it’s been a while since he mentioned something big. Never-the-less:

“Though it's a Hollywood movie - it's an honor to fight along side our real Navy SEALS daily.”

Finally, the best news of the lot... Hasbro has made a set visit. Ray Park was very excited about it. (Thanks to skinny of Hisstank forums for the heads-up):

“Yo Joe Hasbro!! Can't wait 4 the fans 2 c what u have planned;() Great 2 c u all today. Thx.”

We’ll hear more news as filming progresses.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Live Action Movie Updates From Twitter - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-12-2011, 05:40 PM   #622
ThundeRSS

Quote:
A toy distribution event was just concluded in Manila last week called World of Heroes. At this event HISS TANK.com boards member frenXy was able to purchase G.I. Joe 30th Anniversary Renegades Wave 2 figures.
  • Snake Eyes
  • Duke
  • Cobra Commander
  • FireFly
Original Source: World of Heroes: Renegades 30th Anniversary Wave 2 Carded - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-12-2011, 08:00 PM   #623
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Looks like G.I. Joe 30th Anniversary Renegades figures have hit the USA! There have been no big box retail sightings but eBay seller Snipertoy15 has these in-hand and ready to ship.

GI Joe 30th Anniversary Renegades Duke - Squad Leader

GI Joe 30th Anniversary Renegades Snake Eyes - Ninja Commando

GI Joe 30th Anniversary Renegades Cobra Commander - Cobra Leader

GI Joe 30th Anniversary Renegades Firefly - Saboteur
Original Source: GI Joe 30th Anniversary Renegades Wave 2 Hits eBay - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-12-2011, 09:40 PM   #624
ThundeRSS

Quote:
What better way to cure a case of the Mondays than with a case fresh issue of Ages 25 & Up? This week, HissTank is proud to bring you Issue #156, Let's do lunch!

This time around, we journey into the heart of a Cobra cafetorium. What horrors lurk within...? Are hotdogs really that good?

To find out what we're talking about, join us after the jump to check out the latest installment and chime in on the discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 and Up #156 - Let's Do Lunch Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-13-2011, 05:00 PM   #625
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Uber jealous of frenXy and hesitant to jump on the GI joe 30th Anniversary Wave 2 Auctions? Well it's site sponsor BigBadToyStore to the rescue! In stock now are the set of 4, and case of 12! This is the 1st single carded wave of GI Joe Renegades figures including:
  • Duke
  • Snake Eyes
  • Firefly
  • Cobra Commander
Order GI Joe 30th Anniversary Wave 2 Set of 4 figures
Order GI Joe 30th Anniversary Wave 2 case of 12
Original Source: GI Joe 30th Anniversary Wave 2 In Stock At BigBadToyStore - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-14-2011, 12:20 PM   #626
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've got previews for GI Joe Comics scheduled for release today, Wednesday September 14th 2011.

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #170
Larry Hama (w) S L Gallant (a) Gallant, Herb Trimpe (c)
With the Chrysler building's secret weapon in peril, G.I. Joe has more than their fair share of Cobra to deal with... but now that Destro and Baroness are in town, could this spell more trouble for the Joes? Meanwhile, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Billy find themselves among new allies that may hold some secrets. Don't miss the heart-pounding conclusions in this latest issue of Real American Hero!
*2 regular covers will be shipped in a 1-to-1 ratio.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

* Variants:
Larry Hama variant sketch cover

Bullet points:
• "Simply put, if you’re a fan of either or all of the toys, cartoons and the old classic run, I can’t recommend this series enough." –Comics Bulletin

Cobra #5
Mike Costa (w) • Antonio Fuso (a) • David Williams, Fuso (c)
The new CHAMELEON takes center stage as MAJOR BLUDD starts making serious moves, upping his game and wreaking havoc on the Joes! And all the while, Steeler is caught smack in the middle of all the pandemonium that is COBRA CIVIL WAR!
*2 regular covers will be shipped in a 1-to-1 ratio.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

* Variants:
Unique “Days of Future Past” tribute cover by Danny Cruz
G.I. JOE #5 “Days of Future Past” tribute variant, convention sketch version!

Bullet points:
• A brand new story arc of Cobra Civil War!
• MAJOR BLUDD takes center stage!

Read on to preview these issues!
Original Source: GI Joe A Real American Hero #170 And Cobra #5 Previews - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-14-2011, 01:00 PM   #627
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here is the cover of the upcoming G. I. Joe Yearbook which we previously reported.

This volume collects all four of the action-packed G.I. Joe Yearbooks. Re-caps of important storylines, character profiles, and new stories were presented in these yearly comics that were published from 1985-1988. It also includes cover galleries and pin-ups by G.I. Joe cover artist Mike Zeck.

*Larger version of the cover, after the jump.
Original Source: G. I. Joe Yearbook Cover Revealed - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-14-2011, 05:40 PM   #628
ThundeRSS

Quote:
New images of the upcoming NJCC 2011 Jungle B.A.T. HISS TANK Exclusive Custom have now been posted up for all to see. Custom Master "Kevin Watts" has really out-done himself this time around. The days of hard work have paid off in the form of 11 production units of the NJCC 2011 Exclusive. Not only does the HISS sport the awesome Jungle Camo, but Cobra Stickers has also produced a special Sticker Sheet, just for this limited run!

Check out the new Jungle B.A.T. HISS TANK Custom images by clicking the Title Bar.
Original Source: COBRA JUNGLE B.A.T. HISS TANK CUSTOM EXCLUSIVE UPDATE - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #629
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS TANK.com boards member gijoeking65 for posting up his Custom DIO G.I. Joe Nuclear Missile Plant!

"The chamber that contains the "Rolling Thunder" missiles is made from the 82 playset walls. The two main control bays are made from the walls of the Flagg. The computer consoles on the insides come from the terror drome and defiant playsets. The tower in the back came from the Defiant shuttle. The lower bay door is just the ramp from the Bridge Layer. Other parts come from the 82 HQ too."

To view the new Custom DIO G.I. Joe Nuclear Missile Plant images click the Title Bar!
Original Source: Custom DIO G.I. Joe Nuclear Missile Plant - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-14-2011, 08:00 PM   #630
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Tonight brings us a very special announcement. HISS TANK.com will be holding the very first Board Member Meet Up! On Saturday October 8th 2011 we will be hosting a party at RED HOT & BLUE the world famous Memphis Bar-B-Que Bar and Restaurant. On location will be a Live Blues Band and our next special announcement…. Mark Cheng director of the upcoming G.I. Joe fan film “Operation Red Retrieval” will be on hand with cast and crew with a special Premiere Screening! Check out the Trailer below.

The party is free for all adults over 21 who wish to attend and will kick off at 8:00 PM till close. There will also be a special Mega Door Prize Give Away for one lucky board member - guest. The door prize will be a small collection of POC, ROC and 30th Anniversary figures and vehicles. If you plan on attending this event all we ask is that you PM me (DESTRO) via the boards to let us know you will be in attendance. If your looking to put a face to all of those board members you interact with, this is the perfect opportunity to come, and have a good time with friends. See you there!

RED HOT & BLUE
2175 West Marlton Pike (Rt. 70), Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Saturday, October 8th, 2011
Start Time 8PM to Close
Original Source: Official HISS TANK.com Board Member Meet Up! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-15-2011, 06:40 PM   #631
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS TANK.com boards member KrymsynGardImmoral for sending over his images of the NJCC Jungle B.A.T. HISS TANK DIO! POC Jungle B.A.T.'s and Range Vipers take on Sgt. Slaughter and crew.

NJCC Cobra Jungle B.A.T. HISS TANK DIO

More Jungle B.A.T. HISS TANK images after the jump.
Original Source: NJCC Cobra Jungle B.A.T. HISS TANK DIO - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-15-2011, 09:00 PM   #632
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Toyark Sponsor Big Bad Toy Store has sent out the newsletter for this week, including new preorders for GI Joe Renegades figures!

GI JOE 2012 SERIES 02 - CASE, SET, SINGLES
The second of the 2012 waves of GI Joe figures has arrived. This
assortment includes two each of Firefly, Snake Eyes, Duke and Cobra
Commander from "Renegades" as well as one each of Cobra - The Enemy,
Viper, Iron Grenadier and Hazard-Viper. This case is listed at $84.99; we
also have the four "Renegades" figures listed as a set, priced at $39.99,
and have restocked most of the 2012 Wave 01 figures as well.
GI Joe 2010 - 2012 GI Joe Toys, Action Figures, and Collectibles

12" COBRA DESERT OPS TROOPER: SNIPER
Sideshow's latest 12" GI Joe figure is the Cobra Desert Ops Sniper. He
comes dressed in desert camo and includes multiple weapons and
accessories, all of which are listed on the item page. This figure is
priced at $94.99 ($5 off the MSRP) and fits well with the Desert
Environment.
12" Cobra Desert Ops Trooper: Sniper - GI Joe 12" Sideshow 12" Sideshow

GI JOE EXCLUSIVES
We have stock of a few of the exclusives of yesteryear. The 2044
Glow-In-The-Dark heavy Water figure is priced at $9.99, and the 2008 Cobra
Headhunters Box set is priced at $299.99. The 2000 Flying Tiger 1/6 Scale
Convention Set includes a bonus 1/6 scale Soldier, plus an Igloo cooler,
baseball cap and more, and is priced at $99.99.
GI Joe Exclusives Toys, Action Figures, and Collectibles

Read on for the latest preorders, arrivals and more!
Original Source: Site Sponsor Update BigBadToyStore September 15th 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-15-2011, 09:31 PM   #633
ThundeRSS

Quote:
According to a response to the inquisitive MAJOR_FOCKER, fitness trainer Aaron Williamson has stated that he has a cameo in GI Joe Retaliation:

UPDATE: I have a cameo - will keep u posted. Byung-hun has trained w/ me & we'll pick back up soon. He's w/ his LA trainer now

In this cameo, will he possibly take on the role of a popular GI Joe drill instructor?
Original Source: Aaron Williamson Cameo In GI Joe Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-19-2011, 09:11 AM   #634
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to Hasbro we have with us the official images and info of BLACK DRAGON VTOL Vehicle and the V.A.M.P. MK-II Multi-Purpose Attack Vehicle; part of the G. I. Joe 30th Anniversary celebrations.

Both vehicles are priced at approx. US$19.99 and can now be bought from wherever they are available.

Happy hunting!

Take a look at the bios and images, after the jump.
Original Source: Official Images And Info Of BLACK DRAGON VTOL And V.A.M.P. MK-II Multi-Purpose Attack Vehicle - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #635
ThundeRSS

Quote:
NJCC 2011 is proud to announce voice actor Larry Kenney, "Lord of the ThunderCats" as our guest of honor at the premiere fall collectors event in the Philadelphia area. Larry Kenney is best known as the voice of Lion-O in the original 80's ThunderCats series, boasting an impressive 125 episodes. Larry has most recently stepped up to fill the role of Claudus, King of the ThunderCats and Father to Lion-O and Tygra in the new 2011 epic adventures of the ThunderCats on Cartoon Network, which is being well-received by fans.

Larry Kenney will be signing autographs and interacting with fans all afternoon at NJCC 2011; don't miss your chance to get your Lion-O signed by the man himself!
Original Source: Voice Actor Larry Kenney "Lord of the ThunderCats" To Attend NJCC 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-19-2011, 10:30 PM   #636
ThundeRSS

Quote:
If you enjoy the thrill of the hunt, you now have more to look for this week, especially if you're a GI Joe Renegades fan! Hot on the heels of their online arrival last week, the 1st wave of single carded Renegades figures has been sighted at retail(at Walmart so far).

To keep up with the sightings, don't forget to post your sightings in our GI Joe Sightings Forum
Original Source: GI Joe 30th Anniversary Wave 2 Sighted - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-19-2011, 11:00 PM   #637
ThundeRSS

Quote:
What better way to cure a case of the Mondays than with a case fresh issue of Ages 25 & Up? This week, HissTank is proud to bring you Issue #157, I don't get it, not one bit!

This week's issue has Stalker and Flash teaming up with some special guests...but who exactly are 'Jack and Percy?

To find out what we're talking about, join us after the jump to check out the latest installment and chime in on the discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 and up #157 - I Don't Get It, Not One Bit! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-21-2011, 01:40 AM   #638
ThundeRSS

Quote:
A Casting Call Sheet for stand-ins of G. I. Joe: Retaliation reveals possible Cobra Commander.

The data from bathersoncasting.com tells us of a scene involving a a Warden, Storm Shadow and unmistakably Cobra Commander. This may be a possible Prison Break scenario.

But the biggest question is, that few months back Joseph Gordon-Levitt said he won’t be the Cobra Commander… then who is fitting into Gordon-Levitt’s shoes?
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Casting Call Reveals Cobra Commander - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-21-2011, 02:40 PM   #639
ThundeRSS

Original Source: StylinOnline.com Mega G.I. Joe Shirt Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-21-2011, 03:20 PM   #640
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISSTANK.com staff member Ceraurus for posting up his long term custom project The OG13!

"This all started when I put a Dusty head on the POC Snake Eyes and thought it would make a good Grunt. Early on, I really wasn't sure I would finish at all, and I certainly didn't think it would be done by the end of summer. Once I got going, though, I started to pick up steam. Thanks for all the compliments while I worked on this, they really helped to motivate me."

Here are all the individual threads:
- Grunt, Short-Fuze, Steeler, Clutch, RocknRoll, Zap, Snake Eyes, Flash, Stalker, Hawk, Breaker, Grand Slam, Scarlett
Original Source: G.I. Joe 30th Anniversary "The OG13" Custom Set - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-21-2011, 06:30 PM   #641
ThundeRSS

Quote:
I just want to be clear from the get-go, there has been no official word from Paramount or Hasbro but Actress-Dancer Melinda Sullivan has sent out a tweet today via Twitter announcing her involvement in G.I. Joe 2 Retaliation. I don't know about you, but to me, she sure looks like a ringer for the Baroness! One can only hope they left "what's her face" back at the wig store.

Continue the GI Joe 2 Movie speculation by clicking the discuss button.

Melinda Sullivan
Original Source: GI Joe 2 Retaliation Melinda Sullivan As The Baroness? - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-21-2011, 10:40 PM   #642
ThundeRSS

Quote:
In addition to Melinda Sullivan, the following have also joined the cast of GI joe Retaliation:
  • Kendra Andrews
  • Travis Wong
  • Galen Hooks
Heads up was given by the tweets of Kendra Andrews. Now the big question is - who are they playing?
Original Source: Kendra Andrews, Travis Wong and Galen Hooks Join GI Joe Retaliation Cast - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-22-2011, 06:00 AM   #643
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Spoiler Warning: The following news article may contain possible scenes from the upcoming movie G. I. Joe: Retaliation.

Before moving on to the goodies, we believe a brief introduction is in order:

The casting site which revealed Cobra Commander’s involvement in the 2nd G. I. Joe movie now lists the wardrobe using numbers instead of addressing them with Character Names. HISSTANK wanted to take a look at who stands-in for whom by looking at yesterday’s page. “Google is your friend” so they say… and we thought of using Google Cache to read past web pages. Unfortunately, yesterday’s page was not there. Instead we were treated to a past page revealing even more info. We then used Yahoo, Bing and other search engine cache pages to obtain more scenes from the movie.

Due to spoiler reasons the content is kept off the front page… want to read more? Take a look, after the jump.
Original Source: Casting Call Sheets Reveal More G. I. Joe: Retaliation Leaked Scenes - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-23-2011, 02:30 PM   #644
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here we are bringing you the IDW December 2011 G. I. Joe Solicitations.
  • G. I. Joe: Ongoing Vol. 2 #8
  • Cobra: Ongoing #8
  • Snake Eyes: Ongoing #8
  • G. I. Joe: Cobra: Cobra Civil War, Vol. 1
  • G. I. Joe: A Real American Hero #173
  • G. I. Joe: A Real American Hero, Vol. 3
  • Infestation HC
Findout more about each solicitation, after the jump.
Original Source: IDW December 2011 G. I. Joe Solicitations - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #645
ThundeRSS

Original Source: Sponsor Update - 30th Anniversary GI Joe At PGT - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #646
ThundeRSS

Quote:
This week we are joined by HissTank.com honcho Fran (aka Destro) to talk to him about the New Jersey Collectors' Convention and learn a little history on how the HissTank Community got its start. Its an interesting interview - you should listen! Due to a slow news week, the team discussed many points of view while trying to answer Tim from KC's question about Hasbro distribution. Speaking of distribution, apparently it is working in some areas as Greg, Justin and Gary review each one of the new Renegades figures with the general consensus being that these are AWESOME! Gary encourages a thread on HissTank concerning wanting a Sideshow Navy SEAL Torpedo figure - how sweet would that figure be!? Oh, and the Hits for Tots campaign rolls on at full speed. We'll be making some less fortunate children and the US Marine Corps very happy this holiday season!

What’s on JOE Mind? Episode 22
Original Source: What’s on JOE Mind? Episode 22 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-23-2011, 11:00 PM   #647
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: TTT @ HissTank.com

Quote:
HISSTank.com member Viciousvinyltoy made this.....well...you'll have to see it to believe it...

"Gentlemen, this is Ace; My Little Skystriker

You might think I'm crazy or blasphemous for this so before you get all nutty, let me tell you a little story. My wife has customized My Little Ponies for a while now and I have done a couple as well because, quite honestly, it's all the fodder we had around the house and I needed a damn creative outlet."

Click the Discuss button for all the pics & details.
Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Skystriker My Little Pony - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-25-2011, 12:21 PM   #648
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Snake Eyes has a pet wolf named Timber that has appeared several times in toys, comics, and animation (most recently on G. I. Joe: Renegades episode “White Out”).

Taking into consideration what Ray Park tweeted recently, it seems as though Timber will appear on the big-screen via G. I. Joe: Retaliation; Live Action Movie by Director Jon Chu.

“I was thinking of adopting Timber Wolf while I'm shooting but i'd have no home and wife to go back 2;(“

Very interesting news appearing these days… who knows, there might even be a news that’ll turnaround those who are still skeptic about the G. I. Joe Live Action Movie Franchise?
Original Source: Timber To Appear In G. I. Joe: Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-25-2011, 10:50 PM   #649
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Singer Nikki Leonti will be performing a song in GI Joe Retaliation, which she mentioned on Twitter recently.

I leave for New Orleans tomorrow to perform a song in the Gi-joe 2 movie! Costumes are ready! Bags are packed

No word on which song she will sing yet.
Original Source: Nikki Leonti Sings In GI Joe Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-26-2011, 10:20 PM   #650
ThundeRSS

Quote:
What better way to cure a case of the Mondays than with a case fresh issue of Ages 25 & Up? This week, HissTank is proud to bring you Issue #158, Falling with Style!

This week, Short-Fuze takes Low-Light, Helix, and Deep-Six on a dangerous mission -- in theory!

Original Source: Ages 25 and up #158 - Falling In Style Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe