TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Old 03-24-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
krazycp
Thunder Kitty
After seeing New Alliances, I have a good feeling we will be getting a Thundertank add-on. If they are smart, then it will attach to the existing Thundertank and we won't have to buy a totally new one. Also, if it comes with a Berbil that fits in the cockpit I would be very, very happy.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a new lizard ship/tank. Obviously, it will be a scaled down version, but around Thundertank/Storm Charger size.

And finally, no surprise here, Addicus and Kaynar.
krazycp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Would definitely be interesting to see them make an upgraded Thundertank. I personally would prefer to be able to buy the tank and the upgrade in one package. I doubt they would be able to make an add-on that would fit onto the already existing tank. I imagine that if they were to make the upgrade, the tank would need some modifications so it could attach. Either way, a Robear Berbil Bill would be an absolute must.

The lizard hover tank/platform thing would be interesting. I don't think they would really need to downsize it to make it the size of the Thundertank/StormCharger.

As for Addicus and Kaynar, I still haven't bought any of the modern figures, but these two would be hard for me to pass up. Most especially if they and Slithe got the 6" scale treatment.

Edit:Re-watching the episode, I'm not so sure that making the addition for the Thundertank is something Bandai should do. As large as it is, it'd be cool to see, but I can't see something that large selling well. Thundercats doesn't have the pull that Star Wars does.

Maybe if Bandai were to create a small-scaled line of vehicles and buildings. Kinda like the Halo Micro-Ops stuff McFarlane is releasing later this year, or Hasbro's Titanium line.

Also, looking at the lizard platform thing again, some downsizing would be needed, but overall it wouldn't be hard to do. I'd like to see it just because it would give them an excuse to make a different lizard warrior figure.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 03-24-2012 at 05:14 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:36 PM   #3
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
Addicus and Kaynar were cool. I'd buy them in 4" and 6" forms.
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:02 AM   #4
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
How is this a spoiler as opposed to pure speculation?
Lody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:07 AM   #5
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lody View Post
How is this a spoiler as opposed to pure speculation?
The spoiler part of this is stuff from the recent episode. There's bound to be some on here who haven't seen it.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:34 AM   #6
adssse
Thunderian Commoner
Although he wasnt in the episode, I am still hoping for a Jaga...
adssse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #7
Dr Kain
Thunderian Commoner
Only care if they are in the 6inch scale.
Dr Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:48 AM   #8
xander88
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
Only care if they are in the 6inch scale.
same
xander88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:53 PM   #9
Pizza Man Z
Thunder Kitty
Yeah, I like the 4 inch moderns, but really like the 6 inch scale, and after my shipment come in this week, I will have all the 6 inch figures made to date. We need Kaynar and Addicus in 6 inch SCALE BANDAI
Pizza Man Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #10
adssse
Thunderian Commoner
I have been sticking with the 4" and classics. I also like the 6", but since money can sometimes be a bit tight I have to limit myself.
adssse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:12 AM   #11
Dr Kain
Thunderian Commoner
I'm the opposite. I've decided to only buy the 6inch line because the proportions and articulation is terrible in the 4inchers. They might have more figures, and the vehicles, but I do not think they are worth their price point. As for the vehicles, GI Joe proved to me vehicles do you no good when things are being displayed, so not having those are no big loss.
Dr Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:44 AM   #12
Grune the Destroyer
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
The spoiler part of this is stuff from the recent episode. There's bound to be some on here who haven't seen it.
Yeah, like most of us outside the U!
Grune the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:00 AM   #13
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
I could care less about a lizard transport. I wish they would make a lizard army building pack.

Of course Atticus and Kaynar are must buys in all scales.

If they don't produce berbils they are nuts.

We also need Mumm-Ra's pyramid tomb playset.

Thundertank add on would be ideal. But that thing just looks fat.

Berbil house/village playset? They have been in enough episodes they deserve something.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:20 PM   #14
krazycp
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyCat View Post
I could care less about a lizard transport. I wish they would make a lizard army building pack.

Of course Atticus and Kaynar are must buys in all scales.

If they don't produce berbils they are nuts.

We also need Mumm-Ra's pyramid tomb playset.

Thundertank add on would be ideal. But that thing just looks fat.

Berbil house/village playset? They have been in enough episodes they deserve something.
Agreed...
krazycp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #15
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
All one has to do is visit the main page here and they will see that there are two characters that very closely resemble Monkian and Jackalman that debuted on the show and have been showcased there for several weeks. Again, I would hardly call it a spoiler.
Lody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #16
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lody View Post
All one has to do is visit the main page here and they will see that there are two characters that very closely resemble Monkian and Jackalman that debuted on the show and have been showcased there for several weeks. Again, I would hardly call it a spoiler.
I didn't say that they were the spoiler, just that the thread in general can contain spoilers. If I was going to be specific, I would mention the upgrade to the Thundertank. Which was something none of us knew about till we saw the episode for the first time.