TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Old 05-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #101
krazycp
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Assuming there aren't any breaks between episodes, the final episode of season one won't air till June sixteenth. The season is twenty-six episodes long.

As cool as it would be to get some announcements by the end of the month, I'm not counting on it. The further along we get, the more I think we might actually have to wait till SDCC to get any news from Bandai...
Oh, yeah I thought the Recipe for Disaster was the last one. Excellent, that means there are 3 more than I thought.
krazycp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #102
Grippen
Thunder Kitty
Maybe they will release a new wave with Season 2 which makes sense and if someone from Bandai is reading this do it globally and not in 2 countries only. The cartoons season 1can be broadcasted during summer globally to catch on and release the new wave at fall along with season 2. TRUS can even ship worldwide the left overs of the released toys as they normally do with other toys.
Grippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #103
Sportsandstuff
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpcphoto View Post
They are not done. The 2nd series is just kicking up. It's going to be a fantastic season and I am sure that we will see some killer announcements for a new wave soon!
I certainly hope this is true
Sportsandstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:20 AM   #104
TIGER007
Thunder Kitty
K CANADA ...just got off the phone with a rep @ BANDAI CANADA (located in EASTERN CANADA)....she mentioned that WARNER BROS. has been delaying yah or nah concerning the show airing on CAN.TV....so for now there are NO PLANS for any of the toyline to show up here !!!..

THERE HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF TV SUPPORT TO JUSTIFY RETAILER's SELLING A PRODUCT!!..

Wish teletoon would of picked up the series...no idea why it seems soooo difficult for these companies to get their collective heads together and put out a decent product (tv show / toyline ,etc..)

The rep mentioned many of the toys could end up in bargain bins ...but oversea's-EUROPE MARKET-....boy do I miss the days when most toys were available on the shelves everywhere ,but the economics now adays have changed alot of this!

HASBUTT is another one that has really held back stock on CANADIAN RETAIL SHELVES!!

So ,we are left NO T-CAT TOYS ...BUMMER!!

Here is the BANDAI CONTACT NUMBER...LONG DISTANCE number ...
905-760-1181...the gal I spoke with was JILL..I BELIEVE!! .

TIGER007 is offline   Reply With Quote