TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats General Discussion

Old 04-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
Isabella
Thunder Kitty
After "Legacy" the stones seem to be like be like "mitical steroids". Whoever use them gets muscle-up!.

But based on the old and new series (The Forest of Magi Oar) the Eye of Thundera cannot be used for evil purposes. And after seen eps. 15 and 16 the Spirit Stone seems to have similar values.
Isabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
It sounded more like Mumm-Ra only drew power from the stones, whereas when Leo and Lion-O use them the stones actually give their powers freely.
CreepySariFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
After "Legacy" the stones seem to be like be like "mitical steroids". Whoever use them gets muscle-up!.

But based on the old and new series (The Forest of Magi Oar) the Eye of Thundera cannot be used for evil purposes. And after seen eps. 15 and 16 the Spirit Stone seems to have similar values.
They seem rather sentient to me... a thought: they could be like the Witches of Oz, War and Spirit Stone good stones, the next two evil.
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
I think the stones themselves are neutral. The sword itself couldn't be used for evil purposes, but I think that has more to do with the spells that have been put onto it since the events of Legacy. The spirit stone and other two could certainly be used for evil purposes, and I see no reason to believe that the war stone/EoT couldn't also be used for those same purposes.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #5
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Didn't Jaga say it was the Sword that was enchanted, not nessecarily the stone? I think the Sword and the Eye are both slightly "alive" and function symbiotically. The Eye is a power source for the sword which is the one granting the visions and directing the stone's power. The stone itself is neutral.
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #6
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
I don't think Mumm-Ra would be after the stone if it absolutely was unable to be used by evil.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote