TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 04-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #51
Mum Star
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
Maybe not the tiger sharks were human in the original not sure what they are in this one
Over on tvtropes someone put up a theory that the fishtank technology was used to make the varous animal people races in the first place. It certainaly could explain things.
Mum Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:03 PM   #52
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Where?
Tygra wants to ring Lion-O's belllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, ring his bell!
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #53
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Tygra wants to ring Lion-O's belllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, ring his bell!
LMAO

But see? I'm not a hent... oh who am I kidding.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #54
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum Star View Post
Over on tvtropes someone put up a theory that the fishtank technology was used to make the varous animal people races in the first place. It certainaly could explain things.
Hmmm I wonder if it was the neo sapiens who did that to the human race
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:22 PM   #55
Burning Bright
Tyger, Tygra
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
I did like seeing the parents, but i thought it was kinda stupid how they just....left in the middle of the night so there's less mouths to feed. Not a good example given the age group this show targets and economic times right now for some families.
I have to agree with you there. This is not the message to send to children about what to do when things get tough for the family. I would consider this an example of an episode where the parents should be watching alongside their children and telling them "Don't do what 'Kit and 'Kat just did".

Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
So is the city they are looking for, could it be the new thunderia?
Absolutely no clue at this point. When the kittens were talking about El Dara in the series premiere, I thought that's where the cats would find the Tower of Omens. That idea got killed pretty quick.

Quote:
Seems like cheetara is up next for fleshing. I wouldn't be surprise if pumyra and cheetara grew up together.
This doesn't seem too likely to me. Just because we don't know her story since birth doesn't mean she needs any more background. We've already seen her backstory with the flashbacks to how she first became a Cleric. That told us alot about her. The only reason it might seem like she needs more backstory is that she's so frequently underutilized in most episodes (super-speedster's curse), this episode being an exception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
Twice I literally laughed out loud. Once when he said "I think they want us to fight to the the death" and the 2nd time is when Kit kicked Cheetara off the branch.
My LOL moments were both 'Kat lines. He just deadpans perfectly. The quote you mentioned was one. The "I'm in trouble, aren't I?" after he kicked Panthro into the trap was the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuukonomiko View Post
Also, if we remember, the kids battled side by side with against the massive lizard army in the elephant village. They didn't tell the kids to hide with the elephants. In the beginning of episode 14, Kit and Kat were also used as bait to lead those lizards to where Lion-O and the gang were hiding. So much as we are horrified that these kids were left to fend for themselves, this isn't the first time. The battle with the lizards were just as, as if not more dangerous than the forest.
Those were different situations from this one.

Up to that point, the Elephants had pretty much been air-headed noncombatants. The Elephants had to hide or they would get in the way. It was better to have the kittens fight with the group since they had done so before and could make contributions to the fight in their own unique way. Also, if the kittens hid with the Elephants and the other cats lost, the survivors would have just been slaughtered anyway. It was a literal "Do or Die" situation.

In ep. 14 they were dealing with a known situation. They knew how the Lizards would react, and the kittens were accustomed to leading them into waiting traps.

The forest didn't turn out to be that dangerous, but none of them knew that for sure. The kittens even proved it could have been too dangerous, since they stood there dumbstruck when the predator revealed itself, roared at them , and leapt. If it hadn't been so intent on its normal prey (as in to an extraordinary degree), that would have been it for the kittens.

Its a good idea to have the kittens learn to fend for themselves, but it's a bad one to do so without secretly keeping a watch over them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
The third earth in the OS was a future of our earth, so that would explain why there were humans there. But it is curious why the third earth of this series is called that, since its an alien world.
Well, the "animals" appear to be Earth animals put through a genetic "uplift" program (based on them using "animals" to refer to themselves in the episode "Legacy", without any indication that it's an epithet from Mumm-Ra). If we assume the uplift procedure was carried out on a planet or other facility away from Earth that was called "Second Earth" (maybe a colony world of the original Earth), then it would make sense for the "animals" to call their new home-world "Third Earth".
Burning Bright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:36 PM   #56
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
LMAO

But see? I'm not a hent... oh who am I kidding.
Don't forget they were locked in a cell with only one bed too.

Last edited by SirSapphire; 04-21-2012 at 09:41 PM..
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:40 PM   #57
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Bright View Post
I have to agree with you there. This is not the message to send to children about what to do when things get tough for the family. I would consider this an example of an episode where the parents should be watching alongside their children and telling them "Don't do what 'Kit and 'Kat just did".

Absolutely no clue at this point. When the kittens were talking about El Dara in the series premiere, I thought that's where the cats would find the Tower of Omens. That idea got killed pretty quick.

This doesn't seem too likely to me. Just because we don't know her story since birth doesn't mean she needs any more background. We've already seen her backstory with the flashbacks to how she first became a Cleric. That told us alot about her. The only reason it might seem like she needs more backstory is that she's so frequently underutilized in most episodes (super-speedster's curse), this episode being an exception.

My LOL moments were both 'Kat lines. He just deadpans perfectly. The quote you mentioned was one. The "I'm in trouble, aren't I?" after he kicked Panthro into the trap was the other.

Those were different situations from this one.

Up to that point, the Elephants had pretty much been air-headed noncombatants. The Elephants had to hide or they would get in the way. It was better to have the kittens fight with the group since they had done so before and could make contributions to the fight in their own unique way. Also, if the kittens hid with the Elephants and the other cats lost, the survivors would have just been slaughtered anyway. It was a literal "Do or Die" situation.

In ep. 14 they were dealing with a known situation. They knew how the Lizards would react, and the kittens were accustomed to leading them into waiting traps.

The forest didn't turn out to be that dangerous, but none of them knew that for sure. The kittens even proved it could have been too dangerous, since they stood there dumbstruck when the predator revealed itself, roared at them , and leapt. If it hadn't been so intent on its normal prey (as in to an extraordinary degree), that would have been it for the kittens.

Its a good idea to have the kittens learn to fend for themselves, but it's a bad one to do so without secretly keeping a watch over them.

Well, the "animals" appear to be Earth animals put through a genetic "uplift" program (based on them using "animals" to refer to themselves in the episode "Legacy", without any indication that it's an epithet from Mumm-Ra). If we assume the uplift procedure was carried out on a planet or other facility away from Earth that was called "Second Earth" (maybe a colony world of the original Earth), then it would make sense for the "animals" to call their new home-world "Third Earth".
I wonder if Mumm-ra was a genetically engineered being himself (he seems to be part bat)? Or was he a scientist who did it to himself at some point?
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:43 PM   #58
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
As for Cheetara and/or Panthro being up next, well we already got a little light shown on their backstories in "Between Brothers" and "Old Friends, respectively. True there's probably a lot we're still missing (like how she became an orphan, when Jaga assigned her to Lion-O and why her as opposed to someone else, the loss of Panthro's tail or how he entered the service) but I don't know if that's nessecarily quite as important as Tygra's and the WilyTwins backstories which were complete mysteries. It's time to get back to Lion-O and show just how much he's grown since the Trials and how much contrast there is with the man he was at the start of this journey. If they want to set up a romance for him now's the time to show why someone would fall in love with him in the first place.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:44 PM   #59
Balgus82
why does everyone always go "what kind of example does this give the kids?"
this isn't pbs. they're shows to entertain not teach. even on nick's icarly or victorious the kids do things that they really shouldn't do. "oh no Freddie hacked into a government website! what are they teaching kids these days?!" What does Mr. Krabs teach kids about being greedy? Even on Avatar the Last Airbender half the kids on the main team were runaways. contrary to popular belief kids don't emulate everything they see on tv.

Last edited by Balgus82; 04-21-2012 at 09:48 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #60
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
For the record I was wrong. Kit never said her mother died.
The Elephant said "While you miss her greatly, she lives on through your song" He just assumed she died as did I.
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #61
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
the loss of Panthro's tail
We found that out in BB, Panthro said that Grune ripped out his own tooth and stabbed Spidera with it to free Panthro, and lost his tail in the process, i believe.
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:47 PM   #62
Balgus82
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
We found that out in BB, Panthro said that Grune ripped out his own tooth and stabbed Spidera with it to free Panthro, and lost his tail in the process, i believe.
His tail was gone before he and Grune left Thundera.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:48 PM   #63
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
this isn't pbs. they're shows to entertain not teach. even on nick's icarly or victorious the kids do things that they really shouldn't do. "oh no Freddie hacked into a government website! what are they teaching kids these days?!" What does Mr. Krabs teach kids about being greedy? contrary to popular belief kids don't emulate everything they see on tv.
I'd be a little more afraid of Jersey Shore and everything else on MTV than Thundercats,
fuukonomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:50 PM   #64
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
His tail was gone before he and Grune left Thundera.
I was talking about the flashback, which i think occurred before that.
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #65
stormbringer
Quote:
As for Cheetara and/or Panthro being up next, well we already got a little light shown on their backstories in "Between Brothers" and "Old Friends, respectively. True there's probably a lot we're still missing (like how she became an orphan, when Jaga assigned her to Lion-O and why her as opposed to someone else, the loss of Panthro's tail or how he entered the service) but I don't know if that's nessecarily quite as important as Tygra's and the WilyTwins backstories which were complete mysteries. It's time to get back to Lion-O and show just how much he's grown since the Trials and how much contrast there is with the man he was at the start of this journey. If they want to set up a romance for him now's the time to show why someone would fall in love with him in the first place.
Maybe Lion-o will get together with the Wilykittens mom? Hey, we know he likes older women!
Old 04-21-2012, 09:57 PM   #66
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Don't forget they were locked in a cell with only one bed too.
Your attention to detail never ceases to amaze me. Not only did I not notice their sleeping accommodations, but... the thought never crossed my mind. I guess I'm a few classes behind the lot of you :P
Old 04-21-2012, 10:04 PM   #67
Burning Bright
Tyger, Tygra
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
I wonder if Mumm-ra was a genetically engineered being himself (he seems to be part bat)? Or was he a scientist who did it to himself at some point?
Good questions.

We still know next-to-nothing about him, despite "Legacy". We know he's very proficient with both magic and technology, and that he was using the "animals" as his army to gain the 4 stones. We can also infer that he was going to use the power he would've had after gaining all 4 stones to conquer the rest of the known galaxy, but that's it.

We don't know how he acquired his ship and the animals, found out about the stones, or even what species he was originally! Talk about a character that could use a fleshing-out episode.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #68
stormbringer
Quote:
Good questions.

We still know next-to-nothing about him, despite "Legacy". We know he's very proficient with both magic and technology, and that he was using the "animals" as his army to gain the 4 stones. We can also infer that he was going to use the power he would've had after gaining all 4 stones to conquer the rest of the known galaxy, but that's it.

We don't know how he acquired his ship and the animals, found out about the stones, or even what species he was originally! Talk about a character that could use a fleshing-out episode.
I think that the writers said that they would explore Mumm-ra's past in future episodes. My theory is, that Mumm-ra was a scientist on our earth in the future who learned ancient magic, and using a combination of magic and science, waged a war that devestated first earth. He then set out to attack other worlds colonized by terrans and their genetically engineered creations.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:23 PM   #69
Singe
Thunderian Commoner
There might be a Cheetara episode that could be used to make up, for her being used as a scapegoat.

Maybe the Pumyra episode might give Cheetara a chance to have some girl talk and lay it out.
Singe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:27 AM   #70
merlin
wizard
i like learn more about cheetra 's past
merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:19 AM   #71
Paul
Thunder Kitty
suspension of belief of letting 8 year olds alone in a forest aside, I thought this was an excellent episode.

I normally hate 'kids' in shows - (see Miko from TFPrime)- but the willykittens are voiced superbly and are very entertaining characters. Had me chuckling away from the start. I even shed a little tear when their mum started singing. Interesting she's not dead...

And SirSapphire...Cheetara's hotness never escapes me! There was a moment in the trials pt 2 when she was in the holding cell that got a well deserved "Phrawwww!"
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:21 AM   #72
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
this isn't pbs. they're shows to entertain not teach. even on nick's icarly or victorious the kids do things that they really shouldn't do. "oh no Freddie hacked into a government website! what are they teaching kids these days?!" What does Mr. Krabs teach kids about being greedy? Even on Avatar the Last Airbender half the kids on the main team were runaways. contrary to popular belief kids don't emulate everything they see on tv.
Thank you. Took the words right out of my mouth. While there are lines that shouldn't be crossed, that doesn't mean every character needs to be perfect. I thought it was reasonable, and gave them an interesting background. It's a nice change from just straight orphans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
suspension of belief of letting 8 year olds alone in a forest aside, I thought this was an excellent episode.
I think one of the things to remember is that the characters we're watching are not humans, they're CATS. And while they are anthropomorphic, they've done numerous things in this new series to establish that they are still cats. That means presumably they're pretty at home in the wild. They've all been established to have some measure of super-strength, super-speed, and they can presumably see in the dark. The cats are basically apex predators.

I think they were fine.

That aside I liked the episode almost totally. Good character moments, good backstory, etc. My only problem was that, outside of the tv show, the moral was weird. Cheetara and Panthro were trying to teach them a legitimate lesson about survival and the moral was basically, 'don't hurt cute animals, but EVIL ones are ok.'

Even though the ugly animal was no more evil than the cute ones. And the fruit tree totally sidestepped the issue. You need a balanced diet, you can't just survive on fruit.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:30 AM   #73
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
Kinda speaking out of my ass here since I'm still recovering from a 15 hour work day and staying up over 24 hours, but I felt like the whole moral of the story here was that the kittens had always tried the alternative solution when the obvious hard choices seemed too grim.
CreepySariFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:43 AM   #74
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singe View Post
There might be a Cheetara episode that could be used to make up, for her being used as a scapegoat.

Maybe the Pumyra episode might give Cheetara a chance to have some girl talk and lay it out.
Once again Ireland gets everything, "The Pit" has already aired there and it's, by all accounts, another Lion-O heavy episode.

Beware! Here there be spoilers!
Thundercats are Go!!!! NEW SERIES ANNOUNCED - Page 187 - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards
Old 04-22-2012, 08:56 AM   #75
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Once again Ireland gets everything, "The Pit" has already aired there and it's, by all accounts, another Lion-O heavy episode.

Thundercats are Go!!!! NEW SERIES ANNOUNCED - Page 187 - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards
That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. All of the backstory stuff has been basically small snapshots, not in depth play-by-plays of their whole lives. And odds are that for Cheetara that snapshot is how she became a cleric. After all, the key to these snapshots is usually that they're a 'defining' moment in their lives. Being a cleric seems to be Cheetara's defining trait.

I'm not saying we'll never learn more about her, but I'm also not holding my breath.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:01 AM   #76
AlexofThundera
Talk Hard
I thought this was another good episode (and beautifully drawn I might add). I honestly feel very relieved to be writing a positive review of another episode as opposed to complaining.

I'm starting to wonder if it would have been better for the series if they would have aired these episodes earlier on? I know at least for me, had they aired Native Son earlier on, I would have better understood Tyrga's reasoning for being a jerk to Lion-O all the time, and better understood his character over all.

I was also happy to see how much story telling they packed into this episode. Felt like a lot and didn't feel rushed at all.

Anyways anyone think El Dara is just a legend and not actually true?
AlexofThundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:49 AM   #77
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexofThundera View Post
I think they'll find another stone in El Dara.
CreepySariFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:20 AM   #78
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepySariFan View Post
I think they'll find another stone in El Dara.
Im gunna say the last one, but yeah that seems to be a great way to write it in.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:12 PM   #79
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
Quote:

Does anyone smell a Lion-O/Pumyra romance coming on? God forbid they call it LiPuma (a lipoma is a fat tumor). Then again, I wouldn't put it past the writers to pull romance out of the air.

I would like to see Lion-O with a lioness though, just to perpetuate the species
Old 04-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #80
Balgus82
well Pumas are considered Mountain Lions....
Old 04-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #81
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Does anyone smell a Lion-O/Pumyra romance coming on? God forbid they call it LiPuma (a lipoma is a fat tumor). Then again, I wouldn't put it past the writers to pull romance out of the air.

I would like to see Lion-O with a lioness though, just to perpetuate the species
I'm all for a lioness too. Despite what Balgus' said But we probably won't get any, if those two are already flirting...

So... what would be better? Pumyr-O? Lionmyra?

They'll need a publicist.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:05 PM   #82
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:

What about PumyLi then?
Old 04-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #83
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
Then again the writers could be messing with our heads again...put Bengali in there and sweep Pumyra off her feet....

Or Pumyra like, cough cough, older cats?

Hey Panthro needs a little lovin too!
Old 04-22-2012, 02:23 PM   #84
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Then again the writers could be messing with our heads again...put Bengali in there and sweep Pumyra off her feet....

Or Pumyra like, cough cough, older cats?

Hey Panthro needs a little lovin too!
Panthro is already in a meaningful, committed relationship with the ThunderTank, anything else would be considered adultery.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #85
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
It would be THE 180 of the century. For both Pumyra and Panthro.

My heart breaks when I think of those poor thunderbikes.

Last edited by Eclipse; 04-22-2012 at 02:32 PM..
Old 04-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #86
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
What about PumyLi then?
Hate it.

But Cheet-O is still the worst of all.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:07 PM   #87
Joe Moore
Administrator
Thundercats Episode 18 HD Screen Caps

Thundercats Ep. 18 Survival of the Fittest Review
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #88
Burning Bright
Tyger, Tygra
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepySariFan View Post
but I felt like the whole moral of the story here was that the kittens had always tried the alternative solution when the obvious hard choices seemed too grim.
I much prefer that moral to the back-and-forth that we've had previously about the kittens' survival skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexofThundera View Post
Considering the name is a derivative of the legendary "El Dorado", that seems to be most likely.

Of course, since it's been mentioned multiple times, and the book that its legend was in appeared to be old and thick, there may be a reality behind the legend in the show.

I keep going back to "Legacy", but it's the only episode in the series which has any history in it other than character-specific histories. Jaga mentioned that the book's records were disrupted by the crash, but the survivors banded together to rebuild civilization. "El Dara" may be the first city that was built after the crash, but it ended up being abandoned for some reason or another, leaving behind the legend of the prosperity that was found there while it was inhabited.

What would be left behind after such a city passed into legend would be nothing more than lifeless ruins. That would make the El Dara that the kittens are looking for both real and false.

Quote:
well Pumas are considered Mountain Lions....
Er, Puma is actually a genus of feline, not a specific species. Mountain Lions (proper name - Cougars) are just one species of that genus. The thing is Mountain Lions have nothing in common with actual Lions other than both being felines.

Quote:
Panthro is already in a meaningful, committed relationship with the ThunderTank, anything else would be considered adultery.
LOL! Yeah, to be #1 in Panthro's heart, you have to be better than the Thundertank! Good luck with that!
Old 04-22-2012, 06:42 PM   #89
mumm_ra_the_ever_living
Like A Boss
DAT POSE.

Kit's expression while looking at the same thing I wish I was looking at..........priceless!

mumm_ra_the_ever_living is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #90
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
What about PumyLi then?
Quote:
Hate it.

But Cheet-O is still the worst of all.
It's terrible that this is the first thing I thought of.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #91
Balgus82
Quote:

Er, Puma is actually a genus of feline, not a specific species. Mountain Lions (proper name - Cougars) are just one species of that genus. The thing is Mountain Lions have nothing in common with actual Lions other than both being felines.

Puma is a genus, but it is also an alternate common name for cougars/mountain lions depending on the region they're in. Similar to how Black Panthers are usually just called Panthers even though "Panther" actually includes Tigers, Jaguars, Leopards, and Lions.

And even if Puma was only a genus a mountain lion would still be part of that genus and thus would still be a Puma.

Last edited by Balgus82; 04-22-2012 at 07:41 PM..
Old 04-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #92
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
So if panthro smells bad according to kit how bad is mumm-ra supposed to smell???
Old 04-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #93
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
From cheet-o to pumyr-o
Old 04-22-2012, 08:40 PM   #94
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumm_ra_the_ever_living View Post
DAT POSE.

Kit's expression while looking at the same thing I wish I was looking at..........priceless!

It looks like she saw something that she didn't expect to be there
Old 04-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #95
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Saw the episode. Boring and sappy. 1 more episode to do anything for me or I'm gone.
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:48 PM   #96
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravus Prime View Post
Saw the episode. Boring and sappy. 1 more episode to do anything for me or I'm gone.
And we'll all miss your sunny personality oh so much.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:48 PM   #97
L08e16o
Quote:
It looks like she saw something that she didn't expect to be there
Are you saying futa.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #98
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravus Prime View Post
We have to have the flashbacks to understand the characters better.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #99
L08e16o
Quote:
From cheet-o to pumyr-o
Gosh, I hope not.

He didn't give her a flower.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #100
L08e16o
Quote:
So if panthro smells bad according to kit how bad is mumm-ra supposed to smell???
Kit and Kat should know from the baths.