TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > Plun-Darr Marketplace > Buy Sell Trade

Old 03-31-2012, 07:15 AM   #1
LiarDice Films
Award winning director
Hi everyone,

I posted this guy before when the new wave hadn't been released. He has now been case, graded and authenticated in the UK with a COA included.
If you guys fancy him for your collection then just message me an offer and we can chat. I can take most payment options in the UK and international offers i can take paypal, Western Union or moneygram.
Take care
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	1041
LiarDice Films is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:29 AM   #2
LiarDice Films
Award winning director
Hey guys. Iv decided that i wont sell this guy BUT i will trade him for a test/first shot of Bandai's mumm ra transformed. If anyone has a spare or would just rather have this Lion O. I'l incl the COA as well He's a lovely item but im more of a Mumm Ra fan. Fire over a message and we can talk OR click on the movie website link below and click on contact form that's to the left.
Toy collecting isnt about profiteering, that's why i always trade or sell at cost.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #3
LiarDice Films
Award winning director
Is there any fans out there who would like this test shot of the Bandai Lion O large gauntlet? Cased and with COA From UKG. Im willing to do a straight swap for a test shot of the Bandai Mumm Ra. No catch, just a swap. Let me know