TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Old 05-25-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
test
You don't stand a chance
Ok so ive just been running some searches as im still trying to find best deals on wave 2 figures (bearing in mind im in the uk) ...... and today ive found a couple of e-tailers on ebay who are now offering pre-orders in the uk for wave2 figures such as metal arms panthro , claudus , etc etc ........ and the prices are dirt cheap at only 2 pounds postage and due for release in july 2012 .....

Could this be a good sign that wave 2 may be on its way in full force for july or is it just american retailers flogging the last few figures overseas to get rid of them so they dont have to sell them???

Im an optomist so Im taking it as a good sign.......
test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
englishw
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by test View Post
Ok so ive just been running some searches as im still trying to find best deals on wave 2 figures (bearing in mind im in the uk) ...... and today ive found a couple of e-tailers on ebay who are now offering pre-orders in the uk for wave2 figures such as metal arms panthro , claudus , etc etc ........ and the prices are dirt cheap at only 2 pounds postage and due for release in july 2012 .....

Could this be a good sign that wave 2 may be on its way in full force for july or is it just american retailers flogging the last few figures overseas to get rid of them so they dont have to sell them???

Im an optomist so Im taking it as a good sign.......
I don't know what that means, but I have an extra Claudus if you'd like him. I paid $10USD and you can have him for that if you want to pay the shipping to the UK... I just mailed an Armor of Omens to the UK this week and it cost $17.88USD, so I would assume that Claudus would be considerably cheaper... Just let me know =o)
englishw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:57 PM   #3
test
You don't stand a chance
Unfortunately for me I picked him up for 20 pounds including postage a few weeks ago cos I got desperate lol .... I really must learn to wait lol but will just be a pain if wave 2 does start appearing here after I've already bought loads from the states lol ...... Thanks for the kind offer though mate :-) (at least if they do come to the UK I may be able to help some of u guys out with some hard to find items if we get those
Old 05-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #4
englishw
Thunderian Commoner
Cool. I'm still looking for Slithe and of course the 6" Tygra. *sigh*
englishw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:19 PM   #5
test
You don't stand a chance
Will do my best to keep my eyes peeled for ya ... ;-)
Old 05-26-2012, 01:29 AM   #6
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Yep, im gunna keep my UK friends posted to find me a Tygra, since all of the ones in the USA are bought up by Scalpers and the remaining stock is buried in the desert with ET for Atari.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:26 AM   #7
test
You don't stand a chance
lol I promise if we ever get the lost stock I'll buy up loads and sell em all to you guys for what ever the retail cost will be ....
Old 05-26-2012, 08:07 AM   #8
dpcphoto
ThunderCats Hooooo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by test View Post
lol I promise if we ever get the lost stock I'll buy up loads and sell em all to you guys for what ever the retail cost will be ....
Please keep me posted!!!
dpcphoto is offline   Reply With Quote