TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 490
Thundercats 2011 4" ( 4 inch deluxe ) Slithe 045557330378 | eBay

Quote:
You are bidding on a brand new mint on card (MOC) Slithe from the 2011 remake of the classic Thundercats cartoon.

The card is in wonderful shape. I only removed it today from the distributor case to take the photo above.

Show accurate paint, and included weapons. The Thundercats line is wonderfully done.

Nerducopia does not use stock photos because we believe you should see exactly what you’re getting when you purchase from us.

We ship only to the US and Canada. Payment is via PayPal only, and is expected within 2 business days of auction close. Thank you for looking and happy bidding!

A tracking number is provided free of charge so that you will be able to keep track of your purchase as it travels to its new home.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:00 AM   #2
englishw
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Salem, Oregon
Posts: 299
YES!!!!!
englishw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:09 PM   #3
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
A few of us have Slithe already. Sadly the cases were ordered from e-tailers. Not headed to stores yet, stores like entertainment earth and Big bad toy store resold distributor cases to fans who preordered.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #4
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
A few of us have Slithe already. Sadly the cases were ordered from e-tailers. Not headed to stores yet, stores like entertainment earth and Big bad toy store resold distributor cases to fans who preordered.
whats your point? You DONT know they arent headed to stores. and as far as I know, no "e-tailors" recently had them and that they sold out long ago.

I swear to god people just WANT to see the Thundercats die...I am so sick and tired of all the negative speculation.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #5
englishw
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Salem, Oregon
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyCat View Post
whats your point? You DONT know they arent headed to stores. and as far as I know, no "e-tailors" recently had them and that they sold out long ago.

I swear to god people just WANT to see the Thundercats die...I am so sick and tired of all the negative speculation.
I'm optimistic and will post with pictures when I find them at TRU, Wal-Mart, or Target =o) I make trips around 1-2 times a week... if they hit Oregon, you'll be the first to know =o) If I have the cash on hand, I'll pick up whatever extras I can afford and post them here for sale/trade at retail price. I hope others will do the same. Let's help each other out when these finally hit retail brick-and-mortar stores =o)
englishw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #6
nitewing73
Thunderian Commoner
nitewing73's Items on Ebay
nitewing73's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: American Canyon, CA.
Posts: 234
I really want to get Slithe. I hope these remaining product sees the light of day. I remain optimistic with the Thundercats more than I did with the Young Justice toys.
nitewing73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #7
AlexofThundera
Talk Hard
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyCat View Post
whats your point? You DONT know they arent headed to stores. and as far as I know, no "e-tailors" recently had them and that they sold out long ago.

I swear to god people just WANT to see the Thundercats die...I am so sick and tired of all the negative speculation.
I believe his point is that you don't know that isn't a distributor case the seller picked up from an online retailer months ago and only now is he/she getting around to selling it's contents.

While I agree there are a few people that only seem to spew "The line is dead" around here I think for the most part nobody wants to see the line die. Stating facts doesn't make one negative. I am hoping the line continues but just 15 minutes ago I went to TRU on my lunch break and the majority of wave 1 is still hanging there, in the clearance isle, unable to move any product. Does that make me negative for reporting that?
AlexofThundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #8
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexofThundera View Post
I believe his point is that you don't know that isn't a distributor case the seller picked up from an online retailer months ago and only now is he/she getting around to selling it's contents.

While I agree there are a few people that only seem to spew "The line is dead" around here I think for the most part nobody wants to see the line die. Stating facts doesn't make one negative. I am hoping the line continues but just 15 minutes ago I went to TRU on my lunch break and the majority of wave 1 is still hanging there, in the clearance isle, unable to move any product. Does that make me negative for reporting that?
No, but stating false information like this does....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
A few of us have Slithe already. Sadly the cases were ordered from e-tailers. Not headed to stores yet, stores like entertainment earth and Big bad toy store resold distributor cases to fans who preordered.
also, a gazillion people have "reported" that the lines are on clearance everywhere and somehow perceive speculation as fact that the toys are dead.....not like it needs to be pointed out, yet again. Instead of focusing on the negative I was looking at the positive.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:18 PM   #9
AlexofThundera
Talk Hard
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 198
What is false about what I said? Please enlighten me.
AlexofThundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #10
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexofThundera View Post
What is false about what I said? Please enlighten me.
I wasnt referring to your post. look at what I quoted thats highlighted in red.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #11
AlexofThundera
Talk Hard
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 198
OK I misunderstood. I thought you were referring to what preceded your sentence which was what I said.
AlexofThundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:37 PM   #12
test
You don't stand a chance
test's Items on Ebay
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: yeovil , somerset (united kingdom)
Posts: 157
Damn I really hate living in the UK ..... I would win this auction no matter what the cost but once again its USA bidders only :-(
I just need him , and the storm charger to complete my collection ... Oh and of course the grune Variant , but don't think I'll be seeing him any time soon .....
test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #13
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyCat View Post
whats your point? You DONT know they arent headed to stores. and as far as I know, no "e-tailors" recently had them and that they sold out long ago.

I swear to god people just WANT to see the Thundercats die...I am so sick and tired of all the negative speculation.
A few of the online guys had them and were selling them as of 2-3 weeks ago. If your refering to me wanting Thundercats to die, thats probably the funniest statement ive ever heard, considering id probably be in the top 5 biggest Thunderfans alive lol.


I didnt make the post to be offensive, I want to be positive but im also trying to be a realist dude. You seem to think im spreading false info with my statement "Not heading to stores yet".. ok well thats just about as false as you saying "Their coming" with no clear indication on what store this guy pulled the figure from the case from.

Its actually really clear that they arent headed to a store yet, as I stated because if physical stores are trying to clear out a Full Line of figures, they arent making room for more of them same, just because 1 new figure is in the asst. Just being a realist bro, thats all. Bandai screwed up. You have to understand the beast to accept the beast.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:55 PM   #14
THUNDER JEDI
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Western NC
Posts: 232
I agree with kregermeister on this. This thread spreads false hope. Maybe you should have titled it differntly. Just because its on ebay and the seller says it came from a case doesn't mean much. Plus Kregermeister said on a differnt thread that the local Toy's r us has removed Thundercats from there SKU'S. That's a corporate move that will effect all stores. When a store that sells nothing but toys say's they wont be selling them anymore, then that's the end my friend. I wish it were'nt, but the worst thing you can do is fool yourself. Hope the line continues, but be prepared for the end...
THUNDER JEDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #15
Mongor
You got red on you.
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDER JEDI View Post
When a store that sells nothing but toys say's they wont be selling them anymore, then that's the end my friend. I wish it were'nt, but the worst thing you can do is fool yourself. Hope the line continues, but be prepared for the end...
"Sad But True" -James Hetfield
Mongor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #16
englishw
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Salem, Oregon
Posts: 299
I believe that it is my duty as a fan to remain optimistic and enthusiastic for this line of toys right up until there is an official announcement from Bandai that it is done. Truth be told, we are only seeing rumors, symptoms, and speculation. Anyone who claims otherwise is not going by the facts, but trying to play detective and put the facts together to tell a story. Well, without authoritative word, that story is not told. The facts are circumstantial and I'm going to wait for the word of those involved. As a fan, I'm going to stay optimistic and I'm going to paint the brightest picture given the situation. If Bandai announces tomorrow that the line is cancelled, so be it. I'll have lived another day holding on to hope and being excited. If that happens a month from now, I got a month of that state. If the evidence ends up painting a different picture than the doomsday gloomers are saying now and the line does continue and we see the 6" Tygra, Slithe, and others hit brick-and-mortar stores, woohoo!

Don't play detective. Wait for the official word. Stay optimistic. Hope. We are the fans, we are the ones who should be optimistic.

Just my $0.02.
englishw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #17
Mongor
You got red on you.
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishw View Post
I believe that it is my duty as a fan to remain optimistic and enthusiastic for this line of toys right up until there is an official announcement from Bandai that it is done. Truth be told, we are only seeing rumors, symptoms, and speculation. Anyone who claims otherwise is not going by the facts, but trying to play detective and put the facts together to tell a story. Well, without authoritative word, that story is not told. The facts are circumstantial and I'm going to wait for the word of those involved. As a fan, I'm going to stay optimistic and I'm going to paint the brightest picture given the situation. If Bandai announces tomorrow that the line is cancelled, so be it. I'll have lived another day holding on to hope and being excited. If that happens a month from now, I got a month of that state. If the evidence ends up painting a different picture than the doomsday gloomers are saying now and the line does continue and we see the 6" Tygra, Slithe, and others hit brick-and-mortar stores, woohoo!

Don't play detective. Wait for the official word. Stay optimistic. Hope. We are the fans, we are the ones who should be optimistic.

Just my $0.02.
I agree. However, for the record,.... I don't like what I'm seeing. 'Nuff said.
Mongor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #18
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
Believe me I dont wanna spread false rumors, OR give false hope. Ive been in the collecting bizz since the day I was born. Im only going by how toy companies/distribuiters act. ToysRUs, Target and Walmart would have had to keep ordering product, the ratio's were bad and they got stuck with stuff. My walmart has 90 Lion-O's 2000 Mumm-Ra's and enough Thundertanks to feed a starving village.... of kids.... who eat plastic..?

You know what Im saying lol.

Fact is, The NEW waves are the SAME as the old, with 1 figure or 2 added. If a diehard like myself isnt buying a case of the old crap just for a Tygra no matter how "valuable" he is, why would a company that ONLY wants money do that? For a 14 dollar sale? Doubt it.

Bandai's replys were opened ended beg's for us to tell Retailers we want stuff. But we want NEW stuff, not more of whats not selling +1. Ya know? Prototypes of wave 3 woulda surfaced somehow or have been made by this point... it would take almost a year for the items to pop up packaged, no store is gunna drop it and come back a year later to a item that wouldnt sell at all.... like MOTU 200X to classics.... stores still dont want classics, look at the DCU VS. Classics packs.. they are dust collectors. We want X and kids want Z. If this was 1985 it would be a different game.

If the line DID continue (I hope it does) it would probably end up over sea's for 1 or 2 more waves. Probably like how Mummies Alive ended up and so many good lines like that. As for Tygra and Slithe, they are made and they ARE out there. No retailer has gotten past Spring ASST 1..... so they cant debut ASST 1.5. If stores drop it by then, those cases will float and pop up. Its how toy collecting has always worked.

Im glad a few of you understand im not being a jerk, im being honest. If you want the line to continue, tell people to watch the show and if ratings are up toys will be made. If not, get what you can from E-tailers and be happy we got to relive our childhoods one more time. Im VERY thankful that I got to walk into a toys r us and walk out with 300.00 worth of Thundercats one last time.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #19
THUNDER JEDI
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Western NC
Posts: 232
I wish bandai would address this problem. They made lots of promises for 2012 and have not kept them. They promised 2 classics figures ever quarter this year. Don't have to be a detective to see what's right in front of you. Its great to be optimistic, but don't let optimism blind you.
THUNDER JEDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #20
dpcphoto
ThunderCats Hooooo!
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: WV
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
... be happy we got to relive our childhoods one more time. Im VERY thankful that I got to walk into a toys r us and walk out with 300.00 worth of Thundercats one last time.
Exactly how I feel. It's pretty cool to be an adult and re-live your childhood again. It may sound incredibly lame, but I am 29 years old and am still as obsessed with this property as I ever was. Its cool to toy hunt in stores again and watch the cartoon on Saturday mornings. I'm thankful!
dpcphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:07 AM   #21
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpcphoto View Post
Exactly how I feel. It's pretty cool to be an adult and re-live your childhood again. It may sound incredibly lame, but I am 29 years old and am still as obsessed with this property as I ever was. Its cool to toy hunt in stores again and watch the cartoon on Saturday mornings. I'm thankful!
We're the same age lol, so we're both probably feeling exactally the same. Thundercats was THE show to watch, He-man was cool, but Thundercats just delivered on all different levels on a way that didnt become stale and mostly still holds up.

Remember when you first saw the new stuff? I have it on tape, I yelled "Holy fucking shit" in the middle of K-Mart.... not the best idea lol.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:24 AM   #22
Cat's Pajamas
Thunderian Commoner
Cat's Pajamas's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 210
I'm not optimistic about the future of the toy line, but I'm really tired of thread titles that promise awesome news, which turn out to be speculation.

"This just in, the toy line is going to get at least four more waves!...

Because I think the cartoon is awesome!"

Please stop getting me excited about nothing. It's one thing to come to terms with a dismal future of a toy franchise you care about. It's another thing to be disappointed on a weekly basis by optimistic theories, posing as news of impending success.
Cat's Pajamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:26 AM   #23
dpcphoto
ThunderCats Hooooo!
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: WV
Posts: 67
The thread title was very misleading. I still like to click on everything to see what's new, but other than weekly previews of upcoming episodes, there is nothing official. Its just like our economy..stagnant and depressing with nothing going on. I'm just counting down the days until SDCC. Season 1 will be over by then, but if nothing new shows at the convention...well you know.
dpcphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:30 AM   #24
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 490
Do a search on ebay for 6" tygra's. theres more then just a few on there now.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:21 AM   #25
dpcphoto
ThunderCats Hooooo!
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: WV
Posts: 67
Until I see it at WalMart, Kmart, Target, wherever, it doesn't really mean anything. Kreg put it best. "...the cases were ordered from e-tailers. Not headed to stores yet, stores like entertainment earth and Big bad toy store resold distributor cases to fans who preordered". Anyone can put anything on eBay. Could be a real product, could be a fake. Could charge only a Pennie, could gouge the shit out of you and make you pay 5 times as much. Products on eBay only profit the individual seller, not Bandai. There is a HUGE difference in buying this item at WalMart compared to on eBay. Its a matter of personal gain only when you pick it up on eBay. Doesn't help the line at all.
dpcphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:48 AM   #26
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpcphoto View Post
Kreg put it best. "...the cases were ordered from e-tailers. Not headed to stores yet, stores like entertainment earth and Big bad toy store resold distributor cases to fans who preordered"
My point is that the statement above is BS and pure speculation. no one knows a damn thing.

My references to Slithe and Tygra were only to inform that they seem to be showing up more so then they did a month ago.

At any point in this thread where did I ever hint/speculate/make as fact...that they were showing up in stores or coming to stores?

My title "The're coming...." was only saying they seem to be showing up in more abundance then previous weeks.

If you want to spin that into "Showing up in stores" then thats your problem. I didnt say it.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:00 PM   #27
dj7000
Thunder Kitty
dj7000's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishw View Post
I believe that it is my duty as a fan to remain optimistic and enthusiastic for this line of toys right up until there is an official announcement from Bandai that it is done. Truth be told, we are only seeing rumors, symptoms, and speculation. Anyone who claims otherwise is not going by the facts, but trying to play detective and put the facts together to tell a story. Well, without authoritative word, that story is not told. The facts are circumstantial and I'm going to wait for the word of those involved. As a fan, I'm going to stay optimistic and I'm going to paint the brightest picture given the situation. If Bandai announces tomorrow that the line is cancelled, so be it. I'll have lived another day holding on to hope and being excited. If that happens a month from now, I got a month of that state. If the evidence ends up painting a different picture than the doomsday gloomers are saying now and the line does continue and we see the 6" Tygra, Slithe, and others hit brick-and-mortar stores, woohoo!

Don't play detective. Wait for the official word. Stay optimistic. Hope. We are the fans, we are the ones who should be optimistic.

Just my $0.02.
Lines dead. Just got word from a good source on AFR
dj7000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #28
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj7000 View Post
Lines dead. Just got word from a good source on AFR
Can i have the source?
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:25 AM   #29
Cat's Pajamas
Thunderian Commoner
Cat's Pajamas's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj7000 View Post
Lines dead. Just got word from a good source on AFR
What a waste. Bandai had a gold mine and they squandered it. I'll hold out hope until there's an official press release (or lack of product at SDCC) but I'm so disappointed in how this line was handled.
Cat's Pajamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #30
dpcphoto
ThunderCats Hooooo!
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: WV
Posts: 67
If this is true, I wonder if we will get to see a pres release?
dpcphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:43 PM   #31
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpcphoto View Post
If this is true, I wonder if we will get to see a pres release?
Other than the one post, we have no other confirmation. Not calling anyone a liar, but we know its dying just not dead yet officially. Doubt we'd get a release though, bandai is pretty hush hush.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #32
dpcphoto
ThunderCats Hooooo!
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: WV
Posts: 67
This is true. I'm just counting down the days until SDCC. I'm hoping, something is there. The game is still slated for a September 19 release date. I could give a shit about the 6" Tygra anymore. All I honestly want are Slithe, Kaynar and Addicus in 4". Anything else would be a bonus ...
dpcphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #33
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpcphoto View Post
This is true. I'm just counting down the days until SDCC. I'm hoping, something is there. The game is still slated for a September 19 release date. I could give a shit about the 6" Tygra anymore. All I honestly want are Slithe, Kaynar and Addicus in 4". Anything else would be a bonus ...
What he said.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #34
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
Yeah pretty much fuck Tygra at this point, why waste 100 bucks, when IF the line ends that wont bring us any closer to having a set of twins or snarf (despite the pvs looking right size its non articulated).

Id say if someones gunna go big with this line nab a Claudus and Slithe and consider yourself a winner! Not having a Tygra isnt anyones fault except bandais.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:43 PM   #35
dpcphoto
ThunderCats Hooooo!
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: WV
Posts: 67
Do you think Claudus will be worth something eventually? Also, @ Kreg...Do you by chance have an extra Slithe
dpcphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #36
Huxtable85
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
Other than the one post, we have no other confirmation. Not calling anyone a liar, but we know its dying just not dead yet officially. Doubt we'd get a release though, bandai is pretty hush hush.
AFR is the same people that broke the license was acquired by Bandai before it was officially announced by press. They have some credibility!
Huxtable85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #37
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpcphoto View Post
Do you think Claudus will be worth something eventually? Also, @ Kreg...Do you by chance have an extra Slithe
If I did Id have gladly hooked you up. Sadly I was only able to get the 1 by buying a full case *gag*. Though Im scared to even open him, in case someday he's worth more than my car lol.
(Ps I havent hit my storage place yet, havent forgotten ya!)

Im sure they are credible, its just a damn shame.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:33 AM   #38
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Third Earth
Posts: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj7000 View Post
Lines dead. Just got word from a good source on AFR
Not trying to sound like a huge jerk when I ask this, but...is there ANY reason I should believe what you're saying here?
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:58 AM   #39
Grippen
Thunder Kitty
Grippen's Items on Ebay
Grippen's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Portugal
Posts: 66
I just bugged Bandai via their customer support page again.

Lets see if I get an answer this time. Last time was for non-toy related issue.
Grippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #40
dpcphoto
ThunderCats Hooooo!
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: WV
Posts: 67
I have sent multiple e-mails out across the board and have not heard anything yet.

Also, thanks Kreg
dpcphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Plush Thundercats Coming Joe Moore Thundercats News and Rumors 16 01-07-2013 05:24 PM
Anyone know when wave 2 of the toys is coming out omens619 Thundercats General Discussion 1 10-19-2011 12:45 PM
Thundercats coming to Germany in 2012 Skylynx Thundercats News and Rumors 4 09-08-2011 12:29 AM
What all is coming out in the new Classics line? Ruination04 Thundercats Toys and Merchandise 28 08-13-2011 08:22 PM
14 Inch Classic Thundercats Lion O from Mezco Coming Tony_Bacala Thundercats News and Rumors 10 02-10-2011 12:21 PM

 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS