TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #701
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: TTT @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Your fellow HISS Tanker Shipwreck has taken a 30th Skystriker and repainted it into a G1 Decepticon Thundercracker !

"Generation One Color Correct versions are hard to really master. Some use something similar to it. Occasionally you hit something on a mark. I've had people tell me, color plastics will be lighter then painted plastics. Which is true. Same with the case of Thundercracker. He is more of a Blue Metallic, which is what is on the Dodge Viper GTS. This color is also very close to the pigments of flake found in the original and reissue Thundercracker figure."

Click the Discuss button for all the pics & details.
Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe 30th Skystriker Decepticon G1 Thundercracker - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #702
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Now that New York Comic Con 2011 is over I just wanted to point out one of the most under-rated news story's of the year. Hasbro's UNIT-E NYCC 2011 Exclusive Comic! In many ways this could be called, "Hasbro Universe Issue 0". I understand why it took so long for Hasbro to put this together, but I still have a need to say it, IT'S ABOUT TIME! If there is one exclusive that fans of Hasbro Toy Brands should be seeking out, this is it.

UNIT-E sets the stage for all of Hasbro's Brands to become one under the same roof for the first time. Not only is Hasbro throwing lines like Transformers, G.I. Joe, and Micronauts into the same ring.....They are also expanding the Brands they already own and giving them new life in UNIT-E.

UNIT-E starts off with Synergy (JEM and the HOLOGRAMS Fame) and Biotron (Micronauts) traveling the universe heading to Earth. Their mission is to protect Acroyear? and find the heroes of Earth to defend against Karza's Army. The short story ends after a brief into into the updated brands that Hasbro may update in the future.

To view UNITE-E images and to read more about this awesome news click the Title Bar!
Original Source: UNIT-E NYCC 2011 EXCLUSIVE COMIC HASBRO UNIVERSE ISSUE 0? - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #703
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Yesterday at the Hasbro Third Quarter 2011 Earnings Conference Call, CEO of Hasbro; Mr. Brian Goldner hinted G. I. Joe Kre-O.

Although he didn’t give away directly, he did hint that Kre-O is not just about Transformers but will contain other brand names too. He mentioned this, answering a question regarding the success of other brands except Transformers and Bayblade.

“In Kre-O business, this year of course is focused on Transformers brand and is off to a great start in 8 countries and we’ll roll that out to rest of the world in 2012” said Mr. Goldner.

With the second G. I. Joe movie coming out next year, there is a good possibility that Kre-O Year 2 might be for the Joe brand. We’ll hear more… soon.

*The image of this news post is a military themed construction brick set from Oxford Bricks who manufacture Kre-O on behalf of Hasbro. For more info visit “What GI Joe KreO Could Look Like @ Hisstank
Original Source: G. I. Joe Kre-O Hinted At Hasbro Third Quarter 2011 Earnings Conference Call - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-18-2011, 05:30 PM   #704
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Today Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" posted a new images of him in uniform on set of GIJOE 2 Movie Retaliation as G.I. Joe team member RoadBlock! GI Joe 2 is currently filming under the direction of Jon M. Chu and is set to be the next big summer blockbuster for Hasbro.

Meet The Hammer Brothers - Sledge & Jack.

The Rock onTwitter
Original Source: GIJOE 2 Movie Retaliation Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" As ROADBLOCK - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-18-2011, 05:30 PM   #705
ThundeRSS

Quote:
New images of G.I. Joe Collectors' Club Figure Subscription TopSide have been posted on Facebook. The new image shows a nice clear shot of the Topside head sculpt that was shown at this weekends NYCC 2011
Quote:
How about a better look at the NEW Topside head sculpt from the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club Figure Subscription?
G.I. Joe Collectors' Club | Facebook
Original Source: G.I. Joe Collectors' Club Figure Subscription Figure Topside - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-19-2011, 12:10 AM   #706
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The GI Joe 30th Anniversary 12 Inch Figures have been released in Canada. If you're in Canada and if these figures are your cup of tea, you can find them at Zellers stores.

Thanks to sister site ActionFigureNews.ca for the heads up!
Original Source: GI Joe 30th Anniversary 12 Inch Figures Released In Canada - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-19-2011, 12:10 AM   #707
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Scheduled for release tomorrow Wednesday October 19th are GI Joe A Real American Hero #171 and Snake Eyes #6, and we've got the previews for you!

GI Joe A Real American Hero #171
Larry Hama (w) S L Gallant (a) Gallant, Herb Trimpe (c)
The mission has begun: Flint, Lady Jaye and Heavy Duty take point on a top-secret operation to find an elusive foe that was long-thought dead. How will they track him down? Can they complete the mission before they lose the element of surprise? And what role does Sneak Peek play in all this? Find out the truth in this month's G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO!

Snake Eyes #6
Chuck Dixon (w) o Alberto Muriel (a) o Robert Atkins, Agustin Padilla (c)
The Cobra Civil War goes pandemic! The Madness Bug threatens to spread across Africa and Duke is infected as well. His only hope is to find Rodrigo Vargas, the creator of the retro-virus and the cure. And only Snake Eyes can make that happen! Also features the return of a popular character that's going to make Joe fans jump for joy. Come on without, come on within as the Cobra Civil War roars toward its shocking climax.

Read on to preview these issues!
Original Source: GI Joe A Real American Hero #171 And Snake Eyes #6 Previews - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-19-2011, 12:52 AM   #708
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to the Facebook page of Mat Brouillard we now have images of the unused Pilot Firefly(from Rise Of Cobra) and Clutch(from Pursuit Of Cobra) mockups. Firefly sports a completely different helmet than the one we ended up getting and Clutch has a completely different body(the head shown was just a placeholder).

Do you like this Firefly more than the final production one? Does this Clutch look better than the kitbashed one we got with the VAMP 4 x 4? Take closer looks after the jump!
Original Source: Unused Pilot Firefly And Clutch Mockups - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-19-2011, 10:00 AM   #709
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The Breaux Show - On the Go!

Spotlight on the NJCC - October 9, 2011
Original Source: The Breaux Show - On the Go! - Spotlight on the NJCC - October 9, 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #710
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Collectors Club has just uploaded an image of the next GI Joe Subscription Figure Cobra Ninja Commando DICE.

"We have another exciting figure preview from our upcoming monthly subscription service... Cobra Ninja Commando: DICE!

Two exclusive figures packaged individually on a 25th Anniversary style blister card will ship each month. These are only available through the GIJCC Subscription service from Fun Publications. As an added bonus, by signing up for the full six month subscription you will receive a FREE bonus 13th figure.

Note: This Subscription Service is an additional option to your Club Membership. Keep watching www.gijoeclub.com for more exclusive figure reveals!"
Original Source: GI Joe Collectors Club Subscription Figure Cobra Ninja Commando DICE - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-19-2011, 02:30 PM   #711
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Yesterday TheRock tweeted an image of himself as [url"=http://www.hisstank.com/gi-joe-news/gi-joe-movie-2/gijoe-2-movie-retaliation-dwayne-johnson-the-rock-as-roadblock-10787/"]Roadblock[/url] in [b]GI Joe Retaliation[lb]. While this image did give us our 1st look at his new body armor(different from the 1st image he showed us in summer), the image was admittedly blurry.

Today he has tweeted a much clearer image of himself onset in this new uniform. We'll see him kick Cobra roody poo candy asses next year in Retaliation, but check out the newest image of his new body armor after the jump!
Original Source: Another TheRock As Roadblock Picture - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #712
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Grunt has been revealed as the 5th GI Joe Club Subscription Figure! In addition, the GI Joe Collectors' Club sent along the following today:

Hello!

We have now released FIVE of the Twelve figures that will be included in the official G.I. Joe Subscription service. Attached is an image of the five released so far.

Each figure will be packaged on a 25th Anniversary style blister card. These five figures, plus seven other subscription figures, will only be available through the GIJCC Subscription service from Fun Publications. As an added bonus, by signing up for the full six month subscription you will receive a FREE bonus 13th figure.

Note: This Subscription Service is an additional option to the GIJCC Club Membership. Stay tuned as we will have more exciting details over the next couple weeks!

Details for how to join will soon be available at www.gijoeclub.com

Grunt(tan uniform) comes with a glider, and unlike the green 25th version, does not use the 25th Cobra Trooper arms. See more after the jump!
Original Source: Grunt Is The 5th GI Joe Club Subscription Figure - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #713
ThundeRSS

Quote:
To kick off the weekend Hasbro has sent back the answers for the 5th round of 2011 GI Joe Q&A! Here we go....

1) Will the Concept Blowtorch and TheTransTortured Python Patrol Croc Master repaints be released? We never saw them in the Pursuit Of Cobra line and have yet to see them in the 30th Anniversary line.
A) no answer

2) GI Joe 30th Anniversary Wave 2(the Renegades wave) was released recently and the figures are missing some weapons and accessories that they were shown with at Toy Fair/JoeCon. Going forward, will figures from waves 3 and beyond come intact with everything that the prototypes were shown with?
A) In order to put out these highly articulated, highly deco'd figures in the face of rising production costs we had to make some tough decisions. These changes were made in an effort to cost reduce the entire assortment. There are currently no plans to further cost reduce these figures.

3) Through the years we've enjoyed the packaging and concept art of GI Joe A Real American Hero to present GI Joe lines. Be it from Dave Dorman, Ron Rudat, Draxhall Jump, et al. Has an art book collecting 30 years of ARAH-present art been taken into consideration? Sure there are glimpses in Mark Bellomo's 2nd GI Joe book, Draxhall Jump's site, and a sketchbook you gave out at one of the SDCC's. However we want it all and in one book!
A) Thanks for the question! While nothing is currently planned, we always say "never say never." If there is enough demand for a book like this, we defintiely want the fans to let us know!
Original Source: Hasbro 2011 GI Joe Q&A Round 5 Answers - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-22-2011, 09:00 PM   #714
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: C.I.A.D. @ HissTank.com

Quote:
HissTank.com is proud to present the latest installment of everyone's favorite 3 & 3/4 Modern Army Comic, Ages 25 & Up!

Here's what the A25&U creator, Numbers, had to say about the latest installment:

"This week, in issue 162 entitled Mine, All Mine!, features the debut of Tripwire, everyone's favourite clumsy explosive expert. Well, except for your Counter-Strike clanmate who keeps teamkilling you, but you know what I mean."

Once you've checked out the latest issue, join us for discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 & Up #162 - Mine, All Mine Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-23-2011, 12:00 AM   #715
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS Tanker t34bag scratch built this custom G.I. Joe scale pinball machine.

It's the weekend !!!
Are your troops getting the R&R they need ? Hmmmm...

Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Scale Pinball Machine - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #716
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here we are bringing you the IDW January 2012 G. I. Joe Solicitations.
  • G.I. JOE Yearbook
  • G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #174
  • Cobra Annual 2012: The Origin of Cobra Commander
  • G.I. Joe: Ongoing Vol. 2 #9
  • Snake Eyes Ongoing #9
  • Cobra Ongoing #9
  • Infes2ation #1 (of 2)
Findout more about each solicitation, after the jump.
Original Source: IDW January 2012 G. I. Joe Solicitations - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-23-2011, 04:41 PM   #717
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to ACTOYS.NET boards member Bubble Tiange for posting up images of G.I. Joe 30th Anniversary Wave 3 Single Cards. Figures Include:
Original Source: GIJOE 30th Anniversary Wave 3 Carded Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-23-2011, 05:21 PM   #718
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to ACTOYS.NET boards member Bubble Tiange for posting up images of G.I. Joe 30th Anniversary Wave 3 - 4 Single Cards. Some GI Joe Figures shown may be a part of a wave revision or part of the yet confirmed GIJOE 30th Anniversary Wave 4 assortment. Figures Include:
  • Renegades Scarlett
  • Renegades Tunnel Rat
  • Renegades Cobra Trooper
  • Renegades Law & Order
  • Techno-Viper
  • SCI-FI
  • Airtight
  • Renegades Ripcord
To view the new GIJOE 30th Anniversary - Renegades Images click the Title Bar.
Original Source: GIJOE 30th Anniversary Wave 3 - 4 Carded Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-23-2011, 07:11 PM   #719
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Grunt has been revealed as the 5th GI Joe Club Subscription Figure! In addition, the GI Joe Collectors' Club sent along the following today:

Hello!

We have now released FIVE of the Twelve figures that will be included in the official G.I. Joe Subscription service. Attached is an image of the five released so far.

Each figure will be packaged on a 25th Anniversary style blister card. These five figures, plus seven other subscription figures, will only be available through the GIJCC Subscription service from Fun Publications. As an added bonus, by signing up for the full six month subscription you will receive a FREE bonus 13th figure.

Note: This Subscription Service is an additional option to the GIJCC Club Membership. Stay tuned as we will have more exciting details over the next couple weeks!

Details for how to join will soon be available at www.gijoeclub.com

Grunt(tan uniform) comes with a glider, and unlike the green 25th version, does not use the 25th Cobra Trooper arms. See more after the jump!
Original Source: Grunt Is The 5th GI Joe Club Subscription Figure - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-23-2011, 10:21 PM   #720
ThundeRSS

Quote:
DelmarvaNOW has reported that GI Joe Comic artist Tom Feister will be in Salisbury on October 26th 2011, for an autograph session during Illusion Games & Comics Appreciation Day(from 4-6PM). In addition they interviewed Feister. Here's a snippet from the interview, in which he conveys his appreciation for Larry Hama:

G.I. Joe is my favorite thing I've worked on because it's the book that first got me excited about collecting comics. The first comics pro I ever met was a man named Larry Hama, who is the man responsible for the creation of the G.I. Joe story and characters. When I was around 9 years old my Mom set up a tour of Marvel Comics' offices in New York City. As soon as we got to the office the receptionist told my group that we wouldn't meet any artists or writers because they mostly worked at home. I was immediately disappointed. At the end of the tour, however, my mom mentioned to the receptionist that I was a fan of G.I. Joe. The woman said that Larry Hama was actually in his office today and she would walk back to see if he had a moment to say hello. They walked me back to his cramped office piled high with comics and stacks of papers. Larry spent about 20 minutes with me. He showed me some art from an upcoming book, and then told me a secret about the story that was going on in the book at the time, and then swore me to secrecy. He handed me a stack of G.I. Joe comics that were sitting in his office and signed a few. I left in a daze. He took a few minutes out of his day and changed the course of the rest of my life.

Last year, I was fortunate enough to spend a weekend sitting next to him at a G.I. Joe convention. It's one of the highlights of my career

Are you an aspiring artist? Here's some advice from Tom Feister:

Draw constantly. Take a sketchbook with you everywhere you go. Find working artists and try to pick up as much information from them as you can. Intern. Even if you're only taking out their trash and getting them coffee. Watching them work will be better than any art school you'll go to.
Original Source: Tom Feister At Illusion Games And Comics Appreciation Day October 26th 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-24-2011, 02:51 AM   #721
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS Tanker G.I. JOSEPH made these custom G.I. Joe ARMY M.E.N. on the idea that the Cobra B.A.T. has a battlefield equivalent.

"When I was a kid I always wanted the Joes to come up with a counter force for Cobra's B.A.T.'s, as the Sarge can't always be around to take on twenty at a time haha. Then the other day I was thinking about those classic Army Men toys and thought it would be a fun idea to have them be the Joe equivalent of the B.A.T."

Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe ARMY MEN - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-24-2011, 04:40 PM   #722
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Super_Megatron @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Action Figure Expo will be collecting new toys at the show this Sunday to help underprivileged children during the holidays. As toy collectors we all remember the joy of receiving new toys at Christmas and want to ensure as many kids as possible get to experience the same feeling. If you are attending the event please bring an unopened/unwrapped toy to support those less fortunate this Holiday season. Bring an unopened toy and get into the dealer room 15 minutes earlier than your ticket time.

The 8th Annual Canadian Action Figure Expo October 30th, 2011 at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel - Toronto Airport 655 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario.

We can confirm many of the same dealers from the 80s Toy Expo will be at this event. The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s toys and all the latest releases from today such as GIJoe (vintage and modern), Super Heroes (Marvel, DC etc), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), Wrestling, Masters of the Universe and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles. Click here to RSVP via Facebook.
Original Source: Toys For Tots Drive @ Canadian Action Figure Expo this Sunday - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-25-2011, 11:31 AM   #723
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Collectors' Club has revealed that the 6th GI Joe Club Subscription Figure is none other than the infamous Iron Klaw! Rejoice GI Joe Extreme fans!

More info:

Two exclusive figures packaged individually on a 25th Anniversary style blister card will ship each month. These are only available through the GIJCC Subscription service from Fun Publications. As an added bonus, by signing up for the full six month subscription you will receive a FREE bonus 13th figure.

Note: The Figure Subscription Service (FSS) is only available to Officer Level (paid) members. Trooper Level members will need to upgrade to be eligible. The FSS is an optional feature and is not included in the cost of your annual GIJCC membership.

Take a closer look after the jump!
Original Source: Iron Klaw Is the 6th GI Joe Club Subscription Figure - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-25-2011, 02:30 PM   #724
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Can't wait for the next issue of COBRA by IDW Publishing? We've got the preview for you right here!

Cobra #6
Mike Costa (w) o Antonio Fuso (a) o David Williams, Fuso (c)
As Chameleon continues to search for him, we delve into the dark past of Cobra's sleeper agent. Also, a major, classic character makes her IDW debut this issue. Business as usual for GI Joe's most dangerous title.

Preview Cobra #6 after the jump!
Original Source: COBRA #6 Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-25-2011, 05:22 PM   #725
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Soompi(via BH Entertainment) has reported that filming for GI Joe 2 Retaliation is 70% done, and that Storm Shadow actor Lee Byung hun has enjoyed his time on set:

Lee Byung Hun's agency BH Entertainment stated on October 25 that the filming in New Orleans is 70% finished and the production is expecting to fully wrap up in November. He has been enjoying his participation in the shoot, with a pleasant and warm atmosphere at the set

So it's not just TheRock enjoying Retaliation. With November fast approaching, and filming almost over, here's a roundup of some recent movie news to catch up on:On another note, this editor just realized that not only did TheRock dominate the WWE, he has dominated our frontpage.
Original Source: GI Joe 2 Retaliation Filming 70 Percent Done - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-26-2011, 06:22 PM   #726
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Deefuzz @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Just revealed on the G.I. Joe Convention webpage are some information for the 2012 convention. It has been revealed that the 2010 G.I. Joe Collector's Convention will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana! The dates are June 21st - June 24th.

Check out the teaser image by clicking on the thumbnail, and check out the official Convention webpage by clicking here. Please note that no further details as far as actual hotel location, or preregistration materials, have been revealed yet. Stay tuned to HISS Tank for more info as it develops!
Original Source: 2012 GI Joe Convention: New Orleans, Louisiana - June 21st - June 24th - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-26-2011, 07:01 PM   #727
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The last set of 2011 Hasbro GI Joe Q&A questions are due next Monday; Halloween! We know some of you have kids and will be accompanying them while they go trick or treating, so let's get them questions posted! Please remember the following before posting a question:

Topics open for discussion –Deco Decisions, Design Choices, Design Product Development and Redeco/Retooling. Also,questions pertaining to past and current Strategy and Marketing.

Topics that cannot be addressed-“When will X toy be made/redesigned/released, Hypothetical, Sales/Cost Data, Product Idea Submissions, Potential Design/Redesign Future Movie/Entertainment.

So go ahead folks, ask away!
Original Source: Post Questions For The Final 2011 GI Joe Q&A - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-26-2011, 10:00 PM   #728
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (Roadblock) posted three G. I. Joe: Retaliation related tweets along with a video, teasing the fans.

Mr. Johnson is pretty awesome when it comes to teasing the fans with Costumes, Weapons and tiny sneak peeks from the upcoming movie directed by Jon Chu.

Just got the most bad ass direction ever from a director: "Just kill". #IDoThatVeryWell
-The Rock-
Original Source: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Teases G. I. Joe Live Action Movie Fans - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-27-2011, 09:40 PM   #729
ThundeRSS

Quote:
It is OFFICIAL!

Hisstank took the pleasure of finding out that Hasbro very recently has applied for the trademark G. I. Joe: Retaliation at the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).

When a company applies for such a trademark they usually give details as to what they are intended to do with the Trademark. For G. I. Joe: Retaliation, the plan is as follows:

Trademark registration number 85452268 - G.I. JOE RETALIATION
Toys, games and playthings, namely, toy action figures and accessories for use therewith; toy vehicles and accessories for use therewith; toy playsets for use in connection with toy action figures and toy vehicles; role-playing games.

Trademark registration number 85452896 - G.I. JOE RETALIATION
Entertainment services, namely, the production and distribution of motion pictures, ongoing television programs, and animated television series; entertainment and educational services, namely, ongoing programs in the field of children's entertainment accessible by television, satellites, radio, audio, video, electronic media and computer networks; providing news and information in the field of education and entertainment; entertainment services, namely, providing online computer games and interactive multiplayer online games via global networks; fan club services; entertainment services in the nature of competitions in the field of entertainment; providing computer databases, information and websites featuring audio, visual and audiovisual entertainment in the field of education and entertainment via global computer networks; entertainment services, namely, the production of pre-recorded dvd's and soundtrack albums; providing industry information online via a global network, namely, online publications in the nature of articles and magazines on toys and games.

The image on this news post is a scanned image of the actual title attached with the trademark document.

You can retrieve digital copies of the original document by visiting USPTO, here and here.
Original Source: Hasbro Officially Confirms The Upcoming Movie Title As G. I. Joe: Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-28-2011, 11:40 AM   #730
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Collectors' Club has revealed that the 7th GI Joe Subscription Figure is the long awaited Jinx! More info:

Who wants bad luck before Halloween?Cross swords with this female and you'll get it. Check out our next exclusive figure preview from our upcoming monthly subscription service... G.I. Joe Ninja: AGENT JINX!

Two exclusive figures packaged individually on a 25th Anniversary style blister card will ship each month. These are only available through the GIJCC Subscription service from Fun Publications. As an added bonus, by signing up for the full six month subscription you will receive a FREE bonus mystery 13th figure.

Note: The Figure Subscription Service (FSS) is only available to Officer Level (paid) members. Trooper Level members will need to upgrade to be eligible. The FSS is an optional feature and is not included in the cost of your annual GIJCC membership.

The figure is inspired by the A Real American Hero and Valor VS Venom versions of Jinx. Hit that thumnail for a closer look!
Original Source: Jinx Is GI Joe Subscription Figure 7 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-28-2011, 05:50 PM   #731
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Collectors' Club has passed along info and images of the GI Joe Figure Subscription Service packaging.

Hello!

UPDATE for those wondering about shipping for the FSS figures!

In order to protect your upcoming Figure Subscription Service orders, the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club has gone to great lengths to design a new extremely durable shipping container for your figures! It's not indestructible but it is the strongest figure shipping container ever created for 3 3/4" G.I. Joes!

Each box's "grain" runs 90 degrees perpendicular to the other box so it adds additional strength to the unit. In traditional shipping boxes when you press on the top you see the the wall start to compress down the "grain". With this construction, it can't depress both layers without a severe amount of pressure, as they run 90 degrees to each other.

MORE "FIGURE" REVEALS COMING SOON!

Best!

Pete

In addition, the Club sent us an image of all 7 GI Joe Subscription figures revealed so far. Check out the images after the jump!
Original Source: GI Joe Figure Subscription Service Packaging Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-31-2011, 08:15 AM   #732
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Happy Halloween from the HISSTANK.com community! If you are carving pumpkins or dressing up today, HISSTANK.com wants you to post up your Halloween pics. Lets see who has the best Jack O'Lantern skills!

To view the HISSTANK.com Halloween images click the Title Bar.
Original Source: Happy Halloween Show Off Your Costume and Jack O'Lantern - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-31-2011, 01:00 PM   #733
ThundeRSS

Quote:
G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO SERIES 2, SEASON 1

Featuring All 24 Action-Packed Episodes and Fan Favorite 5-Part Miniseries G.I.Joe OPERATION DRAGONFIRE in a Collectible 4-DVD Set

OWN IT ON DVD JANUARY 10, 2012 FROM SHOUT! FACTORY

The incredible adventures of GENERAL HAWK, Sgt. Slaughter and their international team of heroes - known as G.I. JOE - continue! Together they defend the globe against Cobra, a ruthless organization led by Cobra Commander, who is determined to conquer the world by any means necessary.
Original Source: G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO Series 2 Season 1 DVD - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-31-2011, 05:50 PM   #734
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISSTANK.com boards member Tom-1 for posting up his Pursuit of Cobra Crimson Guard Custom.

"I would like to present my Pursuit of Cobra (Or, if you prefer, 30th Anniversary) Crimson Guard. Each part of this figure you see - from the head to toe, even the guts and weapons - is cast is colored resin. I think it gives the figure a near-retail look, which is something I find especially important in regards to customs. I'm not so vain as to imply it resembles something you'd buy, but the closer it gets to compatibility the happier I am."

To view the Pursuit of Cobra Crimson Guard click the Title Bar.
Original Source: Pursuit of Cobra Crimson Guard Custom Modern Era Action Figure - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-31-2011, 07:40 PM   #735
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The latest to join the G.I. Joe 12-inch Figure Environment series is Urban Threat - Condition RED. Depicting a lethal trap laid by COBRA COMMANDER to lure a team of JOEs into the blast zone of his cleverly hidden explosives, this environment provides a detailed backdrop for 12-inch figure display. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Urban Threat - Condition RED 12-inch Figure Environment is the perfect complement to your G.I. Joe collection.

Urban Threat - Condition RED 12 inch Figure Environment - Sideshow Collectibles
Original Source: G.I. Joe 12-inch Figure Environment Urban Threat - Condition RED - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-01-2011, 01:21 AM   #736
ThundeRSS

Quote:
GI Joe Retaliation director Jon M. Chu has tweeted that the 1st exclusive look at GI Joe 2 will be shown on Entertainment Tonight. Channing Tatum is also scheduled to make an appearance. The show starts at 7:30PM EST!
Original Source: GI Joe 2 Retaliation 1st Look On Entertainment Tonight - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #737
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Last year on November 10th, 2010 it was a very special day. On that day Hasbro decided to reveal quite a lot of their upcoming plans for year 2011 and beyond.

Today, Hasbro sent us a Press Release regarding this year’s event Hasbro Investor Day 2011.

However, we are not exactly sure what Hasbro is planning to do this time because last time they surprised us with many many many things.

Most likely we’ll hear news regarding Hasbro’s plans for the Holiday Season and the upcoming movies G. I. Joe: Retaliation, Stretch Armstrong, Battleship, Micronauts, Candy Land and Ouija.

Since Hasbro applied for the G. I. Joe: Retaliation Trademark very recently, we are sure to see the official logo for the first time.

Read the entire Press Release, after the jump.
Original Source: Press Release - Hasbro Investor Day 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #738
ThundeRSS

Quote:
If you're a fan of the modernized Steel Brigade figure and wanted to add more variety to your collection, the hunt begins anew! HissTank boards member Nirvana has spotted a running change Steel Brigade figure for the GI Joe 30th Anniversary line! Instead of using the Shock Trooper body as a base, it uses the Pursuit Of Cobra Wave 3 Snake Eyes body. It has less paint apps and lacks a pistol for the leg holster. Also, the RPG's are now molded in the same color as the backpack. More info:

Date Stamps
New: 12451
Old: 11831 / 11881

Barcode is the exact same.

Check out more images after the jump!
Original Source: Steel Brigade Running Change - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-01-2011, 04:20 PM   #739
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Bubble Tiange of ACTOYS has come through once again, this time with new images of the long awaited Lifeline and Zombie Viper from the GI Joe 30th Anniversary line. These new images also give us a good look at the card art.

Check out the new images after the jump!
Original Source: Lifeline And Zombie Viper Carded Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #740
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Collectors' Club has revealed that the 8th GI Joe Figure Subscription Service figure is none other than one of the Stall siblings, Barrel Roll! More info:

A new month brings more Figure Subscription Service reveals. Here is the next exclusive figure preview from our upcoming monthly subscription service... G.I. Joe Special Ops: BARREL ROLL!

We are performing the final tests on the billing system and will update the club membership as soon as pricing/ordering is available.

Barrel Roll 1st debuted as a new character from the GI Joe Spy Troops line. This new version takes design cues from the GI Joe DTC version. Check out the new modernized Barrel Roll after the jump!
Original Source: Barrel Roll Is GI Joe Subscription Figure 8 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-01-2011, 06:00 PM   #741
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Bubble Tiange of ACTOYS has come through once again, this time with new images of the long awaited Lifeline and Zombie Viper from the GI Joe 30th Anniversary line. These new images also give us a good look at the card art.

Check out the new images after the jump!
Original Source: Lifeline And Zombie Viper Carded Images GIJOE 30th Anniversary - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #742
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Today we got our first look at GI Joe 2 Retaliation Vehicles, thanks to Entertainment Tonight on set of the upcoming live action movie, GI Joe 2 Retaliation. Shown in the footage was a vehicle that resembles the COBRA WATER MOCCASIN and GIJOE fire-fight battle with Roadblock (The Rock) and Duke. Also shown, what looked to be the GIJOE RHINO Vehicle.

Stay Tuned for HIGH-RES SCREEN CAPS of GI Joe 2 Retaliation Vehicles and Action Battle Footage.
Original Source: GI Joe Retaliation Roadblock First Movie Vehicle Screen Caps - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #743
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to footage shown from Entertainment Tonight we have our first real look at what the GI Joe Team will look like in action, including our very first look at GI Joe 2 Retaliation Lady Jaye played by actress Adrianne Palicki! The footage show the GIJOE Team dropping in with weapons drawn for the upcoming live action GIJOE Movie.

GI Joe 2 Retaliation Lady Jaye Adrianne Palicki
Original Source: GI Joe 2 Retaliation First Look Lady Jaye GIJOE Team Member - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-01-2011, 09:30 PM   #744
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The G.I. Joe 2 Retaliation news just keeps rolling in tonight with our first look at COBRA Agent Firefly played by actor Ray Stevenson who in past G.I. Joe lore is a hired Enemy Saboteur. Also show in this set of screen caps is G.I. Joe team member Roadblock holding a briefcase with a COBRA Logo on the side. The real question remains.... Will Firefly get his mask on?

G.I. Joe 2 Retaliation Firefly Cobra Agent
Original Source: GI Joe 2 Retaliation First Look Firefly COBRA Saboteur Agent - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #745
ThundeRSS

Quote:
TheRock has tweeted a new image of him on the set of GI Joe Retaliation. Behind him is what could be called the TIGER Truck. New Joe vehicle? No confirmation yet but stay tuned! Here's what TheRock said

On set. Shootin til 6am. Smiling cause no one can tell I'm actually peeing.
Original Source: GI Joe TIGER Truck - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #746
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've got the preview for GI Joe Volume 2 #7 by IDW Publishing scheduled for release November 2nd 2011.

GI Joe Volume 2 #7
Chuck Dixon (w) o Will Rosado (a) o Tom Feister, Will Rosado (c)
The Cobra Civil War races toward its climax! Trapped in Springfield seconds away from extermination by a rogue B.A.T., Team Alpha, lead by Flint, resorts to desperate measures that may not see them out of Springfield alive! Meanwhile, Mainframe scrambles to save the Tuna, a captured submarine now manned by a Joe crew, as Cobra's cyber attack sinks it to the bottom of the sea!

Read on to preview this new issue!
Original Source: GI Joe Volume 2 #7 Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #747
ThundeRSS

Quote:
TheRock has tweeted a new image of him on the set of GI Joe Retaliation. Behind him is what could be called the TIGER Truck. New Joe vehicle? No confirmation yet but stay tuned! Here's what TheRock said

On set. Shootin til 6am. Smiling cause no one can tell I'm actually peeing.
Original Source: GI Joe TIGER Truck - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-03-2011, 03:00 AM   #748
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS Tanker Eopie Herder made this custom 30th G.I. Joe Starduster and his XP-87 jet.

"I was inspired by the recent 30th versions of the original 13, so I decided to do a 30th version of Starduster. I went a slightly different route by not only giving him his Jetpack, but a plane as well that is where he gets the "Starduster" moniker. "

Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Starduster And His XP-87 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #749
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Kokomo Toys & Collectibles is a real life family owned and operated brick & mortar toy store. We are one of the only independent toy stores in the Midwest and have the largest selection of action figures in the State of Indiana. We are also fellow collectors like you too. As a real life brick & mortar toy store our customers do matter to us. So if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Hours: Thurs., Fri. & Sat. from 12 P.M. to 5 P.M.

Kokomo Toys & Collectibles

G.I. Joe File Cards, G.I. Joe items in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!
Check out their eBay store for thousands of in-stock G.I. Joe Items
Original Source: A BIG Welcome to our New Sponsor KOKOMO TOYS & COLLECTIBLES - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 11-05-2011, 10:40 AM   #750
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISSTANK.com boards member ShockBlastWave for posting up his G.I.Joe 25th Aniversary small diorama "Sewer Infiltration".

I put my Night Force team in it, as if they are infiltrating a Cobra base through a underground sewer network. The base of the diorama is foamboard. The big pipe ends are a cardboard roll on which ductape was rolled, the rest is made of tube, drinking straws and some bbq sticks. The sewer water is plastic foil glued on a painted underground and finished with some hot glue.
Original Source: Sewer Infiltration G.I.Joe 25th Aniversary Small Diorama - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe