TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 01-01-2012, 10:47 PM   #2351
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
a bunch of hot ladies
works for me!
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #2352
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
I bet you thought Id say my mom
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:54 PM   #2353
stormbringer
Lol!
Old 01-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #2354
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
bueno jovone de frutir ritmo

Last edited by DarkKnight; 01-01-2012 at 11:00 PM..
Old 01-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #2355
stormbringer
Can you tell me what it means?
Old 01-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #2356
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Someimes I have good pacing
Old 01-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #2357
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
things have a little more physique to them in spanish than in english
Old 01-01-2012, 11:00 PM   #2358
stormbringer
No problem.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #2359
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
what happened in the astral plane was being influenced and negative emotions were being fed by mumm-ra.

he already has risked his life for lion-o, like i said, as early as the premiere.
When?

He made that SoO by himself.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:05 PM   #2360
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
If Anet did not say anything about the betrayal and Tygra was not that cooked up with Lion-O, Cheetara will not "choose" (IF that was even real) either brother in Ep13 as this is not the real season 1 Finale. EP 26 is. The writers purposely did this because the reason I posted http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../44/#post26836

Other way is the writers did this sudden triangle scale flip is just to get kissing scenes for Lion-O/Cheetara (proper lip kiss later on) and Tygra/Cheetara to satisfy both fans.
If they do that, then they need to end the triangle by E26.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #2361
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
I kind if gotten the impression that Tygra was something of a player in Thundera. I mean he was the guy everyone in thundera (other than Jaga and Cheetara) thought should be king, he beat Lion-o at everythin and he clearly wasn't lacking in confidence.
Cheetara probably went to thank tygra and found out tygra was giving out that flower to every female cat.

He is a very confident cat.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #2362
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I got that impression too.
That is why I said if thunderia was a democracy, tygra would be king.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #2363
L08e16o
Quote:
Indeed, CN's long break just add another fuel to the fire.
I don't get why they would not to wait.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #2364
L08e16o
Quote:
Don't forget the enraged Lion-O/Cheetara fans and the confirmed ones of dropping the show.
A few already did.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #2365
stormbringer
its been a month, and still no sign if when they'll show new episodes. This is ridiculous.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #2366
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
Until the bad publicity destroys positive gains and the writer go down in history for messing up a potential great show with bad writing
And are not able to finish the 52 episodes.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:13 PM   #2367
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Thinking it again (taking into account all data and facts) about Cheetara SoO Connection Theories:

Fact:
Cheetara knows both Lion-O and Tygra (Tygra even longer than Lion-O) from the past but she did not try to start a relationship with either brothers for the long 8 or so years. Why?

Analysis (2 possible reasons):

1. She put duty first above feelings:

What we know from Ep12 joining the clerics was her dream ever since she was a cub. So if the Cheetara SoO Connection theory is indeed being tied to the triangle and she has chosen Lion-O, she did not start any kind of relationship or even introduced herself properly to Lion-O until Ep1 despite feelings she has for both brothers, because Lion-O must past the ceremony of the SoO first and fully mastered the sword for the Cheetara and Lion-O deep connection can happen properly. She introduced herself properly to Lion-O because should Mumm-ra did not attack so soon, Lion-O will do the Ceremony and the SoO trials next that Cheetara must be there with him, for Lion-O to complete the SoO Trials.

She knowing Tygra even longer than Lion-O but did not at least even try to start a relationship with him strengthen the idea that she has chosen Lion-O partly because of the SoO Connections theory despite the feelings. If Ep 13 was real her dialogue was “you right, I did choose years ago” that is key, She explained Tygra’s good deeds then dreaded thank you kiss, but did not say who did she choose, because this choosing thing is not that simple. She has chosen Tygra the first time, but after she joined the clerics and the Cheetara SoO connection theories happened, she has to choose again this, time Lion-O as the SoO also ok with him and her dialogue will not conflict with Ep13 ending. That’s why the writers purposely made her dialogue vague, they can simply made it I choose you and kissed Tygra and explain about the why of it but they didn’t and the Lion-O’s devastated face was indeed showing us that it’s a cliffhanger and the next episode/episodes will deal with the Lion-O/Cheetara angle of the Triangle as reviewers at TCL and others and fans mostly say the triangle is getting more complicated.. So by Logic in Ep14/16/15 she should talk to lion-O explain his good deeds and we should get a Lion-O/Cheetara kiss too.

Should Anet did not mention anything about the betrayal or “betrayal” or Tygra that Jealous and cooked up to L:ion-O, I am sure that Ep13 ending will not happen Illusions or no. She will not say anything yet to either brothers, it could be push down to Ep 16(Lion-O Trials PII) or 26(the real season 1 ending, as big happening to status quo should happen during season finales).

Another way to put it is, the writers just doing this for the drama and allowing both fans to get the Lion-O/Cheetara proper lip kiss later on and the Tygra /Cheetara thing.

2. The Conflicted feelings theory (http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../19/#post24312
)

Cheetara cannot decide because she has equal feelings for both brothers, from the past and/or after she knows Lion-O too.

----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway it does not matter about who she chooses because knowing her character, she will not hurt Lion-O after she learns about his feelings and she will not hurt Tygra either, so the worst case scenario is they will do a similar triangle like before only this time both brothers have matured and feud less especially about these things and the triangle has evolved, provided the Cheetara SoO Connections are not being tied to the triangle and go Lion-O/Cheetara.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-02-2012 at 07:51 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #2368
L08e16o
Quote:
its been a month, and still no sign if when they'll show new episodes. This is ridiculous.
This is the worse.

It would help us move forward on all the angles.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #2369
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
strombringer;you, me, and cmangund are so badass that when we went on mission we rented mazerti's for the first half of the trip then we switch to ferraris. for each one of us. and they had a special offer. the ferraris came with any girl we wnated except cheetara
Old 01-01-2012, 11:17 PM   #2370
cmangund
Quote:
strombringer;you, me, and cmangund are so badass that when we went on mission we rented mazerti's for the first half of the trip then we switch to ferraris. for each one of us. and they had a special offer. the ferraris came with any girl we wnated except cheetara
We are not Like Tygra a "owned skirt chaser"
Old 01-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #2371
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
This is the worse.

It would help us move forward on all the angles.
I'm starting to wonder if the CN execs are getting a twisted pleasure from this.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:20 PM   #2372
stormbringer
Quote:
Darn right!!!
Old 01-01-2012, 11:20 PM   #2373
cmangund
Quote:
I'm starting to wonder if the CN execs are getting a twisted pleasure from this.
If they starting loosing money because of this long break, then their "little twisted pleasure" will end for sure badly.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:21 PM   #2374
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
we're not evil , we're just badass. being badass is much better than evil trust me
Old 01-01-2012, 11:22 PM   #2375
L08e16o
Quote:
Thinking it again (taking into account all data and facts) about Cheetara SoO Connection Theories:

Fact:
Cheetara knows both Lion-O and Tygra (Tygra even longer than Lion-O) from the past but she did not try to start a relationship with either brothers for the long 8 or so years. Why?

Analysis:

She put duty first above feelings:

What we know from Ep12 joining the clerics was her dream ever since she was a cub. So if the Cheetara SoO Connection theory is indeed being tied to the triangle and she has chosen Lion-O, she did not start any kind of relationship or even introduced herself properly to Lion-O until Ep1 despite feelings she has for both brothers, because Lion-O must past the ceremony of the SoO first and fully mastered the sword for the Cheetara and Lion-O deep connection can happen properly. She introduced herself properly to Lion-O because should Mumm-ra did not attack so soon, Lion-O will do the Ceremony and the SoO trials next that Cheetara must be there with him, for Lion-O to complete the SoO Trials.

She knowing Tygra even longer than Lion-O but did not at least even try to start a relationship with him strengthen the idea that she has chosen Lion-O partly because of the SoO Connections theory despite the feelings. If Ep 13 was real her dialogue was “you right, I did choose years ago” that is key, She explained Tygra’s good deeds then dreaded thank you kiss, but did not say who did she choose, because this choosing thing is not that simple. She has chosen Tygra the first time, but after she joined the clerics and the Cheetara SoO connection theories happened, she has to choose again this, time Lion-O as the SoO also ok with him and her dialogue will not conflict with Ep13 ending. That’s why the writers purposely made her dialogue vague, they can simply made it I choose you and kissed Tygra and explain about the why of it but they didn’t and the Lion-O’s devastated face was indeed showing us that it’s a cliffhanger and the next episode/episodes will deal with the Lion-O/Cheetara angle of the Triangle as reviewers at TCL and others and fans mostly say the triangle is getting more complicated.. So by Logic in Ep14/16/15 she should talk to lion-O explain his good deeds and we should get a Lion-O/Cheetara kiss too.

Should Anet did not mention anything about the betrayal or “betrayal” or Tygra that Jealous and cooked up to L:ion-O, I am sure that Ep13 ending will not happen Illusions or no. She will not say anything yet to either brothers, it could be push down to Ep 16(Lion-O Trials PII) or 26(the real season 1 ending, as big happening to status quo should happen during season finales).

Another way to put it is, the writers just doing this for the drama and allowing both fans to get the Lion-O/Cheetara proper lip kiss later on and the Tygra /Cheetara thing.

Anyway it does not matter about who she chooses because knowing her character, she will not hurt Lion-O after she learns about his feelings and she will not hurt Tygra either, so the worst case scenario is they will do a similar triangle like before only this time both brothers have matured and feud less especially about these things and the triangle has evolved, provided the Cheetara SoO Connections are not being tied to the triangle and go Lion-O/Cheetara.
That was really good.

A few things.

1. Why didn't Annet mention cheetara betraying lion-o? Was it because she has chosen lion-o in her heart already and that would be on tygra?

2. How did she know what was going on in the AP?

3. She said make her feelings more clear, does that mean she will kiss lion-o on the lips next time?

4. How could the heart last that long in a wrist band?

5. The kiss was a thank you.

I think if L/C happen, they needed to deal with T/C angle first. They did, now Cheetara's angle next and then lion-o.

Mummra should attack now. He can beat the cats now.

How can cheetara explain to make lion-o understand?
Old 01-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #2376
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
in fact when we went to recover the diamond of omens to turn it into a wedding ring for L/C when the lights turn off for two seconds people panic.then when they turn on we and the diamond are gone
Old 01-01-2012, 11:25 PM   #2377
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
If they starting loosing money because of this long break, then their "little twisted pleasure" will end for sure badly.
because we end it
Old 01-01-2012, 11:26 PM   #2378
L08e16o
Quote:
Old 01-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #2379
cmangund
Quote:
That was really good.

A few things.

1. Why didn't Annet mention cheetara betraying lion-o? Was it because she has chosen lion-o in her heart already and that would be on tygra?

3. She said make her feelings more clear, does that mean she will kiss lion-o on the lips next time?

I think if L/C happen, they needed to deal with T/C angle first. They did, now Cheetara's angle next and then lion-o.

1. Ah yes I think that was it should it was not an illusion. she has chosen lion-o in her heart already

2. This one is pretty difficult if it was not an illusion. We can only assume she heard it from Anet. Tough one to find the proper answer if it was not an illusion

3. Logic dictates yes we should get a Lion-O/Cheetara lip kiss either in Ep14/15/16

4. This one is pretty difficult if it was not an illusion. We can only assume the flower can withstand it maybe with special cleric oinments, not a strong case.

5. Indeed, whether or not she has feelings for Tygra that was a thank you.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #2380
stormbringer
Quote:
That was really good.

A few things.

Well, Cheetara will just have to tell Lion-o the truth about her feelings toward him. Unfortunately, Lion-o may distance himself from cheetara before she can tell him her feelings, so it may take a few episodes.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #2381
L08e16o
Quote:
If this was japan, they would have gave them winter and spring to run their 26 episodes.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #2382
stormbringer
Quote:
because we end it
It's butt kicking time!
Old 01-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #2383
stormbringer
Quote:
in fact when we went to recover the diamond of omens to turn it into a wedding ring for L/C when the lights turn off for two seconds people panic.then when they turn on we and the diamond are gone
We must begin our search!
Old 01-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #2384
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
you guys seen the dark knight?
Old 01-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #2385
L08e16o
Quote:
1. Ah yes I think that was it should it was not an illusion. she has chosen lion-o in her heart already

2. This one is pretty difficult if it was not an illusion. We can only assume she heard it from Anet. Tough one to find the proper answer if it was not an illusion

3. Logic dictates yes we should get a Lion-O/Cheetara lip kiss either in Ep14/15/16

4. This one is pretty difficult if it was not an illusion. We can only assume the flower can withstand it maybe with special cleric oinments, not a strong case.

5. Indeed, whether or not she has feelings for Tygra that was a thank you.
That is the only way I can think that Annet would not include cheetara in his prediction. She was not betraying him, because she chose him.

I think they kiss at the end of trails part 2. He masters the SoO with cheetara. I wonder if she can draw on that power.

Good guess on the heart.

If she did say I owe you a thank you, then we could conclude she chose tygra.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #2386
stormbringer
Quote:
If this was japan, they would have gave them winter and spring to run their 26 episodes.
CN definately needs some new management.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #2387
L08e16o
Quote:
you guys seen the dark knight?
The movie?
Old 01-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #2388
cmangund
Quote:
Well, Cheetara will just have to tell Lion-o the truth about her feelings toward him. Unfortunately, Lion-o may distance himself from cheetara before she can tell him her feelings, so it may take a few episodes.
Making Lion-O mortally wounded will definaetly help. I wanted that nursing scene in my scenario to happen, its perfect for these kind of things to get the trust back and to have them to know how each other feels.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #2389
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
uh huh
Old 01-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #2390
L08e16o
Quote:
They done this stuff before. They dropped shows without finishing them.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #2391
L08e16o
Quote:
uh huh
Seen the first two. Love that version of batman, can't believe the next one is the last of this version.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #2392
cmangund
Quote:
four of us should take over CN!
Old 01-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #2393
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
remember the hong kong seen thats how badass we are
Old 01-01-2012, 11:36 PM   #2394
cmangund
Quote:
remember the hong kong seen thats how badass we are
Old 01-01-2012, 11:36 PM   #2395
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
exactly
Old 01-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #2396
L08e16o
Quote:
Unless she tells him I chose you, I don't see them being close for a while.

I would cut her off. I wouldn't listen, she would be invisible to me.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #2397
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Old 01-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #2398
L08e16o
Quote:
four of us should take over CN!
If that happen, I am bringing back Big O. I would cut some of the S&&T on adult swim.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #2399
stormbringer
Quote:
uh huh
Yep seen both movies.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #2400
L08e16o