TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats General Discussion

Old 05-05-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
Mum Star
Thunder Kitty
I'm wondering. What species of Cat have never had a Thundercat representive. I don't think theirs ever been a Leopard Thundercat for example. Anything else?
Mum Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:04 AM   #2
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Pretty much no domestic breed of cat has ever been represented, they stick closely to the larger cats.

Last edited by SirSapphire; 05-05-2012 at 09:35 AM..
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:32 AM   #3
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
I would really like to see a snow leopard.

as for cats that have never been represented, well there are tons. Ocelots, caracals (which are beautiful imo), margays, servals, bay cats, sand cats, etc.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #4
Mum Star
Thunder Kitty
And obviously no hybrids, like Ligers.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:31 PM   #5
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
You know, I've wondered this myself many times. Has there ever been a normal Leopard? Other than Panthro (assuming he's the most famous kind of black panther)? I would imagine the problem with leopards and ocelots and so on would be that they all just start looking like Cheetara once you anthropomorphize them.

A snow leopard would be cool.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #6
Mum Star
Thunder Kitty
Then again Jaga didn't have the rossettes like a real Jaguar, and Panthro really doesn't seem to have the panther traits. It really applies in the old show where the cats tend to be less amphropomorphic cats, and more Glam Rockers.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:01 AM   #7
ThundercatPanthro
Thunder Kitty
I just hope we get new thundercats beside Bengali, and Lynx O.
ThundercatPanthro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:56 AM   #8
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum Star View Post
Then again Jaga didn't have the rossettes like a real Jaguar, and Panthro really doesn't seem to have the panther traits. It really applies in the old show where the cats tend to be less amphropomorphic cats, and more Glam Rockers.
Umm... what panther traits is Panthro missing? He's just supposed to be a black panther right? So his only trait is coloring as I understand it.

And it would be nice to get some new cats. I, personally, would like to see some more cats of the same type. I know some people think every cat should be different (my brother doesn't like Bengali for this exact reason) but I enjoy the world building that comes from establishing that there is a rhyme and reason to thundercat 'clans'
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:40 AM   #9
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
I guess Bobkat and lynxana from the comics can be made. I guess the thunderians from the OS are a variety of different cats and hybrids
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote