TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #3551
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
So I wonder why the secrecy in regards to T/Cs feelings for each other.
If I was them, I'd do it just to keep you hooked on the cliffhangerfor as long as the break goes. If you're in doubt, then they got you right where they want: you'll watch the episode, and that's their business.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #3552
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
It is because lion-o loves and believes in his brother. He forgot abou the bell.

You are not giving Cheetara enough credit. She heard Annet's prediction, and you could see her face as being upset and to me she was thinking. She timed it right. Her going to tygra was to prevent the betrayal, she just didn't know lion-o was going to be there.

Who is more level headed, lion-o or cheetara? Cheetara is very clever.

Annet would have said lion-o would've felt betrayal by both tygra and cheetara.
She could have kept him distracted and chatting about the weather until the bell stroke. She didn't have to kiss him. I don't care about any couple in particular, but I actively dislike the idea of Cheetara being manipulative in such a fashion, knowing in the end that will end up hurting Tygra and most probably rekindling a number of problems that were left beind while the brothers were in the Astral Plane. Not to mention telling Lion-O that she kissed her brother to protect him from a possible betrayal that didn't look like it was happening as Tygra was all alone paying attention to nothing and no one... well...
Old 01-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #3553
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
She could have kept him distracted and chatting about the weather until the bell stroke. She didn't have to kiss him. I don't care about any couple in particular, but I actively dislike the idea of Cheetara being manipulative in such a fashion, knowing in the end that will end up hurting Tygra and most probably rekindling a number of problems that were left beind while the brothers were in the Astral Plane. Not to mention telling Lion-O that she kissed her brother to protect him from a possible betrayal that didn't look like it was happening as Tygra was all alone paying attention to nothing and no one... well...
If she kept him distracted, she is not dealing with the problem. It would have made him mad and that to me would be tricking him.

If the order of her dialogue, the kiss was after I owe you a thank you. To let tygra really know that it meant a lot she kissed him. It wasn't like they were making out. If the order was cheetara telling him she will make her feelings clear and kiss him, then we know she chose him. She didn't. She kissed him after she said she owed him a thank you.

You don't like any other idea that cheetara might not end up with tygra.

How is she manipulative, I bet you she never goes to tygra if she didn't hear Annet's prediction. You could see her face she was upset and thinking about it.

She didn't know that he was there. She will have to explain it to him. How do you explain all the flirting, you could say she was manipulating lion-o.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 12:53 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:19 PM   #3554
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
If she kept him distracted, she is not dealing with the problem. It would have made him mad and that to me would be tricking him.

If the order of her dialogue, the kiss was after I owe you a thank you. To let tygra really know that it meant a lot she kissed him. It wasn't like they were making out. If the order was cheetara telling him she will make her feelings clear and kiss him, then we know she chose him. She didn't. She kissed him after she said she owed him a thank you.
It's the kiss on the lips I don't agree with in connection to a thank you. I've never thanked a friend that way, nor has any of my friends. It leads him on to crush him later. Doesn't speak well of her. Long hug and kiss on the cheek would have been just right, and if Lion-O was looking at that, he wouldn't have liked it much either.

Quote:
You don't like any other idea that cheetara might not end up with tygra.
I've stated different on at least two different ocassions (probably three) right on this board. You may think differently, but you should state it like it is, your thoughts, not the absolute truth.

Quote:
How is she manipulative, I bet you she never goes to tygra if she didn't hear Annet's prediction. You could see her face she was upset and thinking about it.

She didn't know that he was there. She will have to explain it to him. How do you explain all the flirting, you could say she was manipulating lion-o.
So again I say, she should end up with neither. The only reason I'm all right with the pairing has to do with the fact that she and Lion-O had no previous understanding beyond what could have been misconstrued encouragement from her part.

I really don't want to explain to my kids that she kissed Tygra like their father and I kiss, but will soon be kissing someone else just like that.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #3555
L08e16o
Quote:
It's the kiss on the lips I don't agree with in connection to a thank you. I've never thanked a friend that way, nor has any of my friends. It leads him on to crush him later. Doesn't speak well of her. Long hug and kiss on the cheek would have been just right, and if Lion-O was looking at that, he wouldn't have liked it much either.

I've stated different on at least two different ocassions (probably three) right on this board. You may think differently, but you should state it like it is, your thoughts, not the absolute truth.
So again I say, she should end up with neither. The only reason I'm all right with the pairing has to do with the fact that she and Lion-O had no previous understanding beyond what could have been misconstrued encouragement from her part.

I really don't want to explain to my kids that she kissed Tygra like their father and I kiss, but will soon be kissing someone else just like that.
I do, they have no contact for 8 years. Have you done something for someone a long time ago? How did you thank them? You are not going to kiss anyone now; that would make your husband mad.

I disagree with a hug and kiss on the cheek; she wanted him to understand it meant a lot. I don’t think a hug or kiss on the cheek would’ve got the point across. It is just not about the kiss, it is about the dialogue. She said I owe you a thank you, she didn’t say I chose you tygra and kissed.

I am fine if she ends up with neither, that is how I went into the series. Not until they started all the L/C stuff did I want that. I don't belive you when you say you hope neither one gets her. Your post clearly says you want T/C. Cheetara is cleric first. See right there “misconstrued encouragement” every thunder cat disagrees with you, even your tygra did. She was flirting everyone else sees it except you.

All T/C have is a flower moment then the rest of 8 years is crickets, that is nothing. L/C have chemistry and it started at E1.

Well I thought husbands and wifes kisses are more passionate.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 02:05 PM..
Old 01-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #3556
Balgus82
Quote:
I would trust other people that have shown good intentions over my own family. Why wouldn't she trust him when his predictions are 100% and he helped lion-o with SBS.

What Cheetara did was smart, she went to the source and dealt with it. If she was in the shadow, she won't prevent the betrayal. Tygra would've betrayed lion-o what would cheetara been able to do? Call him out for it, that will make it worse. Take care of the issue instead of letting it fester.

What did tygra really want from cheetara, he wanted her to recognize what he did years ago. I bet you that was more on his heart than her chosing him. He was already to move on. I think since cheetara thanked him, tygra can move on. The crown is different. Maybe when tygra thinks lion-o is worthy of his respect, things will change.

I don't know how they will handle tygra the rest of the way, but maybe the events in the AP (like you said) and the flower (something else from his past) will help him overcome his jealousy.

If Cheetara kissing him was only to make him stop the betrayal what happens when he finds out she didn't really choose him? It wouldn't stop the betrayal it would only delay it.

I fail to see how a thank you from Cheetara would stop him from betraying Lion-O. What happened back then had nothing to do with Lion-O. Lion-O didn't inadvertently stop her from thanking him 8 years ago. He wasn't there at all.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:04 PM   #3557
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
If Cheetara kissing him was only to make him stop the betrayal what happens when he finds out she didn't really choose him? It wouldn't stop the betrayal it would only delay it.

I fail to see how a thank you from Cheetara would stop him from betraying Lion-O. What happened back then had nothing to do with Lion-O. Lion-O didn't inadvertently stop her from thanking him 8 years ago. He wasn't there at all.
No one stop either one, because neither one was interested in each other. She said it in her dialogue, I owe you a thank you. She didn't say tygra I chose you and kiss him. If she chose him, she has no reason to say I owe you a thank you.

No, because he wanted her acknowledgement of the flower. Tygra didn't want lion-o to be with cheetara, because he thougth lion-o had no attachment to cheetara (flower).

Why did cheetara wait until the evening bell to see tygra?

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 02:08 PM..
Old 01-06-2012, 02:16 PM   #3558
Balgus82
Quote:

because that's when he was alone. If you want to speak privately with someone you don't do it when you're around everyone.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #3559
L08e16o
Quote:
because that's when he was alone. If you want to speak privately with someone you don't do it when you're around everyone.
I really disagree. She could have talk to him any time they got back. I think tygra been out there for a while reflecting on what happen in the AP.

She went right before the evening bells, because Annet told her lion-o would feel betrayal by tygra before the evening bell.

She said I heard what happen in the AP, that tells you tygra was not around when cheetara heard what happen. He was out there for a while. Cheetara calculated it right. She went right before the evening bell, so he would not betray lion-o.

You would have a point if cheetara didn't hear Annet's prediction.

Like the writer said, they gave proper due to T/C about the flower.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 02:29 PM..
Old 01-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #3560
Balgus82
Quote:

She said I heard what happen in the AP, that tells you tygra was not around when cheetara heard what happen. He was out there for a while.
Well ok there's an answer right there. She could've waited to go to Tygra because She was listening to Lion-O tell everyone what happened. And she probably thought about the story for a little while before coming to the conclusion that she was partly at fault. And then she went to see Tygra.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #3561
L08e16o
Quote:
Well ok there's an answer right there. She could've waited to go to Tygra because She was listening to Lion-O tell everyone what happened. And she probably thought about the story for a little while before coming to the conclusion that she was partly at fault. And then she went to see Tygra.
So it took lion-o all day to tell her everything, that is weak. You just said they had to be alone and everyone was together. So now you are saying it took lion-o along time to tell cheetara and for her to think it over. I don't buy it. Cheetara was thinking about when she heard Annet.

Lion-o would say nothing bad about tygra, so he woud've told them about the stone and mummra.

What makes it weak is you take out Annet's prediction. It was no coincident that she went to him before evening bells.

You could see cheetara's face after she heard his prediction, she was upset and thinking.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:53 PM   #3562
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
I do, they have no contact for 8 years. Have you done something for someone a long time ago? How did you thank them? You are not going to kiss anyone now; that would make your husband mad.

I disagree with a hug and kiss on the cheek; she wanted him to understand it meant a lot. I don’t think a hug or kiss on the cheek would’ve got the point across. It is just not about the kiss, it is about the dialogue. She said I owe you a thank you, she didn’t say I chose you tygra and kissed.
I disagree, you already read why. To me, it's more than enough. I was not raised to kiss men on the lips unless my feelings went well beyond friendship. I'm raising my girls the same way.

Quote:
I am fine if she ends up with neither, that is how I went into the series. Not until they started all the L/C stuff did I want that. I don't belive you when you say you hope neither one gets her. Your post clearly says you want T/C.
After the kiss, yes, I want that couple or no couple. I don't like the ambiguity. If I wanted my kids to watch daytime soaps, I'd be showing them that. I'm finally steering them away from the Barbie movies, and really don't need this. Not that the writers will necessarily accomodate me or anyone else, but I still worry about the message that might come across. One thing is an adult interpreting the whole deal, the other are children under ten and half that age, especially little girls for whom Cheetara means the world.

We shall see how it is handled. Most theories end up with me having a sit-down with them and talking about this. Not cool.

Quote:
Cheetara is cleric first. See right there “misconstrued encouragement” every thunder cat disagrees with you, even your tygra did. She was flirting everyone else sees it except you.

All T/C have is a flower moment then the rest of 8 years is crickets, that is nothing. L/C have chemistry and it started at E1.
Wrong. I thought she had chosen Lion-O too. When I mentioned her flirting could be taken as misconstrued encouragement, I meant after the fact, i.e., after the kiss. That didn't need a sit-down.

Quote:
You tone it down a notch or ten in front of them as soon as you realize they talk about their families to their teachers. Wait and see

Last edited by Eclipse; 01-06-2012 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: typo.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #3563
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Smart, why torture youself.
Its the only temporally solution I can think of until the real fix airs.
The entire betrayal thing was a cliffhanger anyway, since it was not clear.
I will think of it like that for now, while we wait for Ep14.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #3564
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
its the only temporally solution i can think of until the real fix airs.
I will think of it like that for now, while we wait for ep14.
what is up?
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #3565
Balgus82
Quote:
So it took lion-o all day to tell her everything, that is weak. You just said they had to be alone and everyone was together. So now you are saying it took lion-o along time to tell cheetara and for her to think it over. I don't buy it. Cheetara was thinking about when she heard Annet.

Lion-o would say nothing bad about tygra, so he woud've told them about the stone and mummra.

What makes it weak is you take out Annet's prediction. It was no coincident that she went to him before evening bells.

You could see cheetara's face after she heard his prediction, she was upset and thinking.

I never said all day. It only takes maybe 2 hours for it to go from daylight to nighttime. an hour to tell the story, and an hour to think it over. makes sense to me. and he would've told them that they fought (but not necessarily about her) because she she said she feared she contributed to the fighting. If Lion-O had only told her about the stone and Mumm-ra how would she know about the fighting at all?
Old 01-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #3566
cmangund
Quote:
No one stop either one, because neither one was interested in each other. She said it in her dialogue, I owe you a thank you. She didn't say tygra I chose you and kiss him. If she chose him, she has no reason to say I owe you a thank you.

No, because he wanted her acknowledgement of the flower. Tygra didn't want lion-o to be with cheetara, because he thougth lion-o had no attachment to cheetara (flower).

Because Cheetara is a good person like per her actress said, not stirring the pot, so she allowed Tygra to kiss her. She will not hurt Tygra's feelings, Anet "Betrayal" prophecy is one of the reasons she went to Tygra:

1. To prevent the betrayal or "betrayal"
2. To actually say thank you to Tygra and that she's not forgetting his past good deeds to her
3. To Protect Lion-O because she really cares for him too aside form the duty to the king thing

provided it was not an illusion.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #3567
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Because Cheetara is a good person like per her actress said, not stirring the pot, so she allowed Tygra to kiss her. She will not hurt Tygra's feelings, Anet "Betrayal" prophecy is one of the reasons she went to Tygra:

2. To actually say thank you to Tygra and that she's not forgetting his past good deeds to her
3. To Protect Lion-O because she really cares for him too aside form the duty to the king thing
agreed
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #3568
L08e16o
Quote:
I disagree, you already read why. To me, it's more than enough. I was not raised to kiss men on the lips unless my feelings went well beyond friendship. I'm raising my girls the same way.

After the kiss, yes, I want that couple or no couple. I don't like the ambiguity. If I wanted my kids to watch daytime soaps, I'd be showing them that. I'm finally steering them away from the Barbie movies, and really don't need this. Not that the writers will necessarily accomodate me or anyone else, but I still worry about the message that might come across. One thing is an adult interpreting the whole deal, the other are children under ten and half that age, especially little girls for whom Cheetara means the world.

We shall see how it is handled. Most theories end up with me having a sit-down with them and talking about this. Not cool.

Wrong. I thought she had chosen Lion-O too. When I mentioned her flirting could be taken as misconstrued encouragement, I meant after the fact, i.e., after the kiss. That didn't need a sit-down.

You tone it down a notch or ten in front of them as soon as you realize they talk about their families to their teachers. Wait and see
Well I hope you teach them not to flirt, guys are more aggressive today.

I am telling you, she did chose lion-o. E14 is going to clear up why she follows him around. Cheetara was enjoying herself when she was flirting with him.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 03:20 PM..
Old 01-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #3569
L08e16o
Quote:
I never said all day. It only takes maybe 2 hours for it to go from daylight to nighttime. an hour to tell the story, and an hour to think it over. makes sense to me. and he would've told them that they fought (but not necessarily about her) because she she said she feared she contributed to the fighting. If Lion-O had only told her about the stone and Mumm-ra how would she know about the fighting at all?
It could have been noon for all we know.

The fact is cheetara heard Annet, the writer did that on purpose. If she didn't hear it, then we would assume that she went on her own accord.

It makes sense to you, because you want T/C.

That is why we thought illusion. It would not take them long to debrief her. It could take less than a hour. We have staff meetings all the time, they usually take only a hour.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 03:20 PM..
Old 01-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #3570
L08e16o
Quote:
Its the only temporally solution I can think of until the real fix airs.
I will think of it like that for now, while we wait for Ep14.
I think both sides need E14.

It seem liked cheetara believe tygra would betray lion-o while lion-o didn't believe it. Suprise.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:12 PM   #3571
L08e16o
Quote:

provided it was not an illusion.
Agree, highest good.

The writers wanted to give it's proper due instead of dragging out T/C past momment.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:13 PM   #3572
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
agreed
Right! And since she did not want to hurt Tygra's feelings, this applies to Lion-O too in Ep14 and beyond. she will know that Lion-O is hurting inside with or without Lion-O telling her, it could be like this, if he is not mortally wounded:

Lion-O Practicing his sword moves alone at night, Cheetara approached him, calling Lion-O's name, Lion-O might respond, just leave me alone Cheetara, please while walking away, Cheetara will block his walking and move to the front of him, starting to explain everything and the past while giving Lion-O a deep hug. After all the explaining, Lion-O will be surprised and hug her back. Asking if Tygra is alright with it, She could say He's better now (Like it or not Tygra already starting to except this fact at the end of EP13, the writers wlll not waste Tygra's character development too), I told him the truth. Then maybe snarf will bump hard to Lion-O's back to make Lion-O kiss her, voilla the hot kiss happened.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #3573
L08e16o
Quote:
Right! And since she did not want to hurt Tygra's feelings, this applies to Lion-O too in Ep14 and beyond. she will know that Lion-O is hurting inside with or without Lion-O telling her, it could be like this, if he is not mortally wounded:

Lion-O Practicing his sword moves alone at night, Cheetara approached him, calling Lion-O's name, Lion-O might respond, just leave me alone Cheetara, please while walking away, Cheetara will block his walking and move to the front of him, starting to explain everything and the past while giving Lion-O a deep hug. After all the explaining, Lion-O will be surprised and hug her back. Asking if Tygra is alright with it, She could say He's better now (Like it or not Tygra already starting to except this fact at the end of EP13, the writers wlll not waste Tygra's character development too), I told him the truth. Then maybe snarf will bump hard to Lion-O's back to make Lion-O kiss her, voilla the hot kiss happened.
That would be nice.

I am interested how they are going to handle L/C talking about what happen. I would think lion-o would not want to talk to her for right now. What will she do?

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 03:51 PM..
Old 01-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #3574
cmangund
Quote:
That you be nice.

I am interested how they are going to handle L/C talking about what happen. I would think lion-o would not want to talk to her for right now. What will she do?
Like in my scenario above she will hold Lion-O in place with the deep hug

She can do the same to Tygra if her feelings are realy that strong fpr him after showing him the flower, put it back the writers could make her hug Tygra while explaining about the past, considering she's been intimate with Lion-O, but they did not.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:30 PM   #3575
L08e16o
Quote:
Like in my scenario above she will hold Lion-O in place with the deep hug

She can do the same to Tygra if her feelings are realy that strong fpr him after showing him the flower, put it back the writers could make her hug Tygra while explaining about the past, considering she's been intimate with Lion-O, but they did not.
That is the only way I can see her holding him in place, unless she hits him with her pole.

That is why I think it was a thank you. She could have kissed him any time in the dialogue, but she didn't. She was vague too, which I believe will be cleared up in the next episodes.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #3576
cmangund
Quote:
That is only way I can see her holding him in place, unless she hit him with her pole.

That is why I think it was a thank you. She could have kissed him any time in the dialogue, but she didn't. She was vague too, which I believe will be cleared up in the next episodes.
Wow that could be HOT, Cheetara hit him with her magic pole and explaining everything while sitting on top of him.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:34 PM   #3577
L08e16o
Quote:
Wow that could be HOT, Cheetara hit him with her magic pole and explaining everything while sitting on top of him.
Talk about about a high, low, and high.

He couldn't do anything about it.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #3578
cmangund
Quote:
Talk about about a high, low, and high.

He couldn't do anything about it.
WWE smackdown!
Old 01-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #3579
L08e16o
Has anyone thougth about what is the city the Kit and Kat want to go to?

I thought it might be the first settlement of all the animals.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #3580
cmangund
Quote:
I think both sides need E14.

It seem liked cheetara believe tygra would betray lion-o while lion-o didn't believe it. Suprise.
Indeed. So we can get the Lion-O/Cheetara developing more mostly.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #3581
cmangund
Quote:
Has anyone thougth about what is the city the Kit and Kat want to go to?

I thought it might be the first settlement of all the animals.
The City of Eldara. Where it's being filled with lots of money. Could be the city where we will find Bengali and the gang too.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #3582
Balgus82
Quote:
She could have kissed him any time in the dialogue, but she didn't. She was vague too, which I believe will be cleared up in the next episodes.
She kissed him at the end for the sake of the "cliffhanger" ending. If she had kissed him before the story Lion-O wouldn't have seen it. If he had seen the kiss before She went into the flashback story it wouldn't have felt right narratively. It wouldn't have had the same impact on the viewers.

Last edited by Balgus82; 01-06-2012 at 03:44 PM..
Old 01-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #3583
L08e16o
Quote:
Indeed. So we can get the Lion-O/Cheetara developing more mostly.
I just would like them to clear it up and see what happens next.

Old 01-06-2012, 03:45 PM   #3584
L08e16o
Quote:
She kissed him at the end for the sake of the "cliffhanger" ending. If she had kissed him before the story Lion-O wouldn't have seen it. If he had seen the kiss before She went into the flashback story it wouldn't have felt right narratively.
It would have been natural if she kissed him after she said she needs to make her feelings more clear or I chose along time ago. Then she could gone into the flashback, because now we know why she chose. She kissed him because she owed him a thank for the flower.

I agree with lion-o seeing it, but it came after I owe you a thank you. If you like someone, you don't need a reason to kiss them for a thank you.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #3585
L08e16o
Quote:
The City of Eldara. Where it's being filled with lots of money. Could be the city where we will find Bengali and the gang too.
Could it be the next thunderia?
Old 01-06-2012, 03:51 PM   #3586
cmangund
Quote:
Could it be the next thunderia?
If you look at the drawings the kiitens have, it looks like a city from FF12, Arcadia.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:52 PM   #3587
stormbringer
Quote:
That's no way to treat a king!
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #3588
stormbringer
Quote:
Quote:
A mysterious city of gold?
Old 01-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #3589
L08e16o
Quote:
If you look at the drawings the kiitens have, it looks like a city from FF12, Arcadia.
There is so much story to be told.

You are correct.

If that city is still going, I bet you there is a lot of tech.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:56 PM   #3590
cmangund
Quote:
That's no way to treat a king!
Its one way to make him know his place. I am IN-CHARGE of this relationship.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:57 PM   #3591
cmangund
Quote:
A mysterious city of gold?
Good Idea. that will be awesome. kit and kat will be in AWE
Old 01-06-2012, 03:59 PM   #3592
L08e16o
Quote:
Its one way to make him know his place. I am IN-CHARGE of this relationship.
Sounds like my relationship, I lost the pants a while ago.

I buy her at least a dozen of roses (different colors) every month and she forgets in a couple days.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 04:12 PM..
Old 01-06-2012, 04:00 PM   #3593
stormbringer
Quote:
Good Idea. that will be awesome. kit and kat will be in AWE
Better than candy fruit!
Old 01-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #3594
cmangund
Quote:
Better than candy fruit!
Old 01-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #3595
cmangund
In the end this Ep 13 dreaded ending can work to our advantage.
Lion-O will really relize his feelings to Cheetara, then when Cheetara explain everthing including the connections, can make the scene really hot, Cheetara feeling guilty to Lion-O, maybe she will be really upset with herself while explaining to Lion-O, Lion-O could calm her down a bit by touching her hair and/or chin this could lead to a major lip lock. with or without Snarf's help.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-06-2012 at 04:27 PM..
Old 01-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #3596
cmangund
Quote:

In any case if T/C feelings are that strong, she will move in for the kiss first or at least both of them.

She has no problem at all with doing the cheek kiss with Lion-O spontaneously with no waiting game or hesitation, logic dictates she should do the the same with Tygra, but she didn't.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #3597
L08e16o
Quote:
In the end this Ep 13 dreaded ending can work to our advantage.
Lion-O will really relize his feelings to Cheetara, then when Cheetara explain everthing including the connections, can make the scene really hot, Cheetara feeling guilty to Lion-O, maybe she will be really upset with herself while explaining to Lion-O, Lion-O could calm her down a bit by touching her hair and/or chin this could lead to a major lip lock. with or without Snarf's help.
I am hoping lion-o does hear her feelings. We have only heard L/T feelings. It would be nice if is was lion-o helping and listening. I think that would mean a lot of her.

Wouldn't be mess up if they were leaning into kiss and snarf does something and they only hug.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #3598
L08e16o
Quote:
In any case if T/C feelings are that strong, she will move in for the kiss first or at least both of them.

She has no problem at all with doing the cheek kiss with Lion-O spontaneously with no waiting game or hesitation, logic dictates she should do the the same with Tygra, but she didn't.
The ending so vague. Everyone could come to their own conculsion. I think the writers wanted T/C it would have been less confusing.

There was no reason to do that.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 04:42 PM..
Old 01-06-2012, 04:42 PM   #3599
cmangund
Quote:
I am hoping lion-o does hear her feelings. We have only heard L/T feelings. It would be nice if is was lion-o helping and listening. I think that would mean a lot of her.

Wouldn't be mess up if they were leaning into kiss and snarf does something and they only hug.
Maybe this time Lion-O will be the more active participant of the engagement, he will kiss the really upset with herself Cheetara before she really finishes with her explaining, since Lion-O has man up!

If they are only hugging then Snarf will definetly do somethimng about it. Snarf can see that Lion-O is really broken hearted. he will nudge/hit Lion-O to kiss her in the lips.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #3600
L08e16o
Quote:
Maybe this time Lion-O will be the more active participant of the engagement, he will kiss the really upset with herself Cheetara before she really finishes with her explaining, since Lion-O has man up!

If they are only hugging then Snarf will definetly do somethimng about it. Snarf can see that Lion-O is really broken hearted. he will nudge/hit Lion-O to kiss her in the lips.
Lion-o would really have a bad night if he does go to kiss her and she slaps him. That would be a sign to go solo.

I can wait to see how it goes down. Lion-o will have to do something.

Snarf has to be a team player.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 04:59 PM..