TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys

Old 01-28-2011, 03:04 AM   #1
Tony_Bacala
Cornelius Tunar FTW
G.I. Joe News from HissTank.com!
Tony_Bacala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #2
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Comic Book Resources has interviewed Mike Raicht about his work on the upcoming GI Joe Infestation! IDW Infestation Info From NYCC was posted last October followed by subsequent covers and info for the main Infestation title later that month. CBR's interview revealed some interesting tidbits, with regards to focus and the cast:

While the Joes will play a role in the miniseries, the Baroness and her Cobra agents will be taking center stage in “G.I. Joe: Infestation.” “We were given the chance to play with a few very cool characters. On the Cobra side we have Baroness, Interrogator (from Max Brooks' awesome 'Hearts & Minds' series), and the BATS,” Raicht said. “We also get the chance to introduce a few Joes into the IDW continuity including Psyche Out, who, as crazy as it sounds, was always a personal favorite of mine.

“It's always a treat to put characters through their paces. Especially characters like the Baroness, who has a pathological need to be in control and will do just about anything to ensure it. Putting a character like the Baroness, who is the ultimate survivor, into a situation where she does not have all of the angles covered makes for some pretty combustible moments in the book. That's fun for me as a writer. I fear for those around her.”

Raicht's choice to focus on the bad guys reflects to some degree his preference amongst IDW's current “G.I. Joe” series. “I've always been a big fan of 'G.I. Joe' but I've become a huge fan and reader of the current 'Cobra' series. I like to think we tried our best to mirror that feel and intensity,” Raicht said. “[Christos] Gage, [Mike] Costa, [Antonio] Fuso, and Schmidt are doing an awesome job with Chuckles, Tomax, Xamot and Cobra. The book keeps me coming back just to see what happens next. I think that's the tone we tried to bring to the table for this story. Hopefully that grittiness, intensity and uncertainty of what could possibly happen next, comes through in these issues.

Are you looking forward to the Infestation?
Original Source: Mike Raicht Talks GI Joe Infestation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #3
ThundeRSS

Quote:
So we've seen the HISS Attack Scout, and you've probably wondered how the Attack Scout attached to the Black HISS Tank V5 looked. Well now we can see this thanks to HISS Tank boards member Gyre-viper! Attached are new images, also showing:
  • Comparisons of the drivers
  • Comparisons with the canceled HISS Attack Drone(could we see it in the GI Joe Renegades line?
  • Different weapons configurations
  • Comparison with HISS Tank V5 prepro sample
Now that you can finally see the images of the vehicles attached, is the HISS Attack Scout something you'd like to see at retail?
Original Source: HISS Attack Scout Attached To HISS Tank V5 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #4
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Ready for Cobra Civil War? Check out the solicitations for IDW's April 2011 books:

G. I. Joe A Real American Hero #165 - Expected release: 20-04-2011
The exciting DARK SNAKE EYES saga concludes here! Will Snake Eyes finally defeat Dr. Venom's programming and return to the Joes? Can even Storm Shadow stop him if he doesn't? What will be the fate of Billy and the Brainwave Scanner? All these questions and more will be answered in this incredible issue of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero!

G. I. Joe Cobra #1 Hundred Penny Press - Expected release: N/A

G. I. Joe Cobra Civil War #0 - Expected release: 06-04-2011
COBRA CIVIL WAR BEGINS HERE! The Commander is dead! Long live¿ Cobra Commander?! But the questions is, who will BE the NEXT Cobra Commander?! The role of Commander must be filled-now the most lethal and cunning Cobra operatives will COMPETE TO REIGN SUPREME. The winner-he who kills the most G.I. JOES-will take the reins of COBRA! Bonus: Ninja Force!!!!! Yeah, baby! 30 big pages of story at regular price! This is the place to jump on board and see what everyone's been talking about!

G. I. Joe Cobra Commander Tribute 100 Page Spectacular - Expected release: 06-04-2011
Featuring a new cover by Fuso, this issue reprints the instant classic: G.I. JOE: COBRA #12-The Death of Cobra Commander! It also contains new insights from major Cobra and G.I. Joe players on what the demise of the Commander might mean for them and the world, creator interviews, and more, along with classic Cobra Commander tales from the past! Contains bonus poster of the Kill Shot!

G. I. Joe Disavowed TP Volume 03 - Expected release: 27-04-2011
The continuation of A Real American Hero throttles ahead as Devil's Due issues #19-19 are collected in this third volume of G.I. Joe: Disavowed. Includes the two-part 'Homecoming,' 'The Family,' and the three-part 'The Cabal' story.

Check out the covers after the jump!
Original Source: IDW GI Joe April 2011 Solicitations - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #5
ThundeRSS

Quote:
King Darkness of the Sideshow Freaks Message Board has posted images of the recently released Red Ninja, the preorders of which initially went up last summer. As you can see in these photos, the Red Ninja has proven to be quite photogenic. Both the standard edition, and Sideshow Exclusive Edition are shown. Whether you wanted to troop build to back up Storm Shadow, or if you just like the Red Ninja figure(s) on their own, this release comes with plenty of weapons and accessories to configure your ninja(s) with. Check out some images of the newest Sideshow figure after the jump!

Click Here To Get On The Sideshow Collectibles Red Ninja Sideshow Exclusive Edition Wait List

Click Here To Get On The Sideshow Collectibles Red Ninja Wait List
Original Source: Sideshow Red Ninja Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #6
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: TTT @ HissTank.com

Quote:
HISSTank.com member kramer70 took about 3 years to complete his Cobra temple diorama.

"This is my Diorama Cobra temple playset. Its over 6 ft. high and 6 ft. long and 3 feet deep. Its mostly made up of foamboard PVC for the pillars. The mountain is made from paper mache and some plaster stuff I found at a hobby shop. The guns are made from spray can caps and pvc along with foamboard. "

Click the Discuss button for all the pics & details.
Original Source: Custom Cobra Temple Diorama - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #7
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Ever wanted to know how the core cast from some of IDW's titles would cooperate against a zombie collective? Look no further than IDW's Infestation! We have reviewed the 1st issue in this series. At the end of the issue is a preview for the GI Joe Infestation #1, which we go over too.

How did the 1st issue of Infestation turn out? Find out after the jump!
Ever wanted to know how the core cast from some of IDW's titles would cooperate against a zombie collective? Look no further than IDW's Infestation! We have reviewed the 1st issue in this series. At the end of the issue is a preview for the GI Joe Infestation #1, which we go over too.

Infestation #1

Credits
Publisher: IDW Publishing
Written by Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning

Art by: David Messina
Inks by: Gaetano Carlucci
Colors by: ScarlettGothica

Prologue art by: Elena Casagrande

Art assist by: Claudia Balboni

Lettered by: Robbie Robbins

Editors: Chris Ryall & Tom Waltz

Assistant Editor: Bobby Curnow

Sneak Peak for GI Joe Infestation #1 Credits
Written by: Mike Raicht
Art by: Giovanni Timpano

Covers
Cover A art by: Gabriel Rodriguez
Cover B art by: John K. Snyder III, colors by Jason Wright
Incentive cover art by: Ashley Wood

Review
IDW has kicked off a new mini-series, which involves characters from multiple IDW series in a dimension spanning adventure. Adventures in what? Fighting zombies!

The 1st issue kicks off this zombie war with the team of Covert Vampiric Operations(CVO). CVO consists of Cross(team leader), Britt & Bools(vampire field agents), Benny The Smith(head of CVO Occult Scientific Research), and Overmars(head of CVO). It’s a covert team meant to protect humanity against supernatural dangers.

In the prologue(which does a good job of visually differenciating itself from what happens in present time) an interdimensional portal to Dimension Z(for Zombie) has opened up within an underground military base in Kirtland, New Mexico. The military sees massive potential in using Dimension Z as a whole new world in which it sets the rules. This, after killing off all the zombies in it of course.

However, things don’t work out as planned. Instead of humans going through the gate to Dimension Z, the zombies break through to Earth. Subsequently all hell breaks loose. This is where CVO steps in.

CVO is sent in to shut the interdimensional portal down and investigate. Considering that only 4 team members are sent in against an overwhelming zombie hoard, CVO does not have an easy task ahead of them.

CVO’s intervention inadvertently(and unintentionally) helps the zombies, which are part of a collective called the Undermind. Now seeing this take place, adds to the excitement of this issue. It comes off as an over the top read. It’s fast paced and unpredictable, I also found it to be humorous. I wouldn’t expect a robot to turn into a zombie but it did happen in this issue.

The end of issue #1 shows how the Infestation infests the other IDW series. This issue kicks the series off to a good start. It was a rather enjoyable read, I didn’t know what to expect because I haven’t read many zombie comics in the past, and didn’t know about CVO until now. The artwork takes a graphically bold approach, however I didn’t think the prologue art was as consistent. The idea of a covert team taking on zombies makes for potentially fun storylines. Speaking of a covert team….

GI Joe(or rather, Cobra) makes an appearance, in 1 of the previews at the end of the issue. We see Baroness and Eels aboard a sub off the California coast. They are sent to investigate Joes on a sailboat moving discreetly. Baroness sets the tone for what we can expect(she’s rather brutal), and someone already dies before the end of the preview. Definitely looking forward to GI Joe Infestation #1, which will be released on March 2nd. GI Joe Infestation #2 will be released on March 16th.

In conclusion, Infestation #1 is a recommended read. However you might want to read Zombies VS Robots : Adventure, and CVO Volume 1 prior to reading this issue, as they provide insight into what happened prior to the Infestation.
Original Source: HISS Tank Reviews IDW Infestation #1 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #8
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Sideshow Collectibles has updated their production blog with new images of Stalker! Here's more info:

Remember that the Exclusive Stalker 12-inch Figure will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, January 27th, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this G.I. Joe collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below).

The Exclusive Stalker 12-inch Figure, which includes the Commando Sweater accessory will be priced at $124.99. A regular edition, without the extra accessory will also be available for Pre-Order and priced at $124.99. Remember, both versions of the Stalker 12-inch Figure will be sold on a first come, first served basis, and will have the FLEXPay option available as a payment choice when placing your Pre-Order. Make sure you log into your newsletter account on January 27th, 2011 to secure this piece for your collection.[Sign Up for the Sideshow Newsletter][Newsletter Login]

Check out all the images after the jump!
Original Source: Sideshow GI Joe Stalker Gallery - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #9
ThundeRSS

Quote:
First off, the Pursuit Of Cobra revision cases started shipping out earlier this week(thanks to HISS Tank boards member Gundamben831 for the heads up!), and they are available for preorder:

GI Joe Pursuit Of Cobra 2011 Revision Case 3
GI Joe Pursuit Of Cobra 2011 Revision Case 4

There is much more to this update, check out all the new arrivals and preorders at site sponsor BigBadToyStore after the jump!
First off, the Pursuit Of Cobra revision cases started shipping out earlier this week(thanks to HISS Tank boards member Gundamben831 for the heads up!), and they are available for preorder:

GI Joe Pursuit Of Cobra 2011 Revision Case 3
GI Joe Pursuit Of Cobra 2011 Revision Case 4

Hi - Here is a quick update from http://www.bigbadtoystore.com about a ton
of new preorders and many more new arrivals:

------------
NEW ARRIVALS
------------

BLACKEST NIGHT SERIES 08 - SET, SINGLES
We now have the go-ahead to start shipping this fantastic closing set to
the Blackest Night Series of figures. This assortment includes Indigo
Tribe the Atom, Black Lantern Black Flash, Orange Lantern Lex Luthor and
Sinestro Corps Scarecrow. Each is available singly at $16.99, or you can
save some money and pick up the set of four, priced at $59.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...ckest+night+08

DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS SERIES 01 - SET, SINGLES
The first assortment from the best-selling game Dragon Age: Origins has
arrived. This set includes Grey Warden Duncan, Witch of the Wilds
Morrigan, "driven" General Loghain and a Genlock enemy. We have them
available singly at $17.99 each, or as a set of four at $64.99 (saving you
$11 off the singles price).
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...+Age+Series+01

TRANSFORMERS DELUXE 2011 SERIES 02 SINGLES
We have a number of singles left from the latest shipment of TF Deluxe
2011 Series 02. We have Bumblebee at $11.99, and Perceptor and Wreck-Gar
at $17.99 each.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...2011+Series+02

STAR WARS VINTAGE 2010 SERIES 06 REVISION 01
We still have this assortment available in a set of 8 (Peasant Anakin,
Peasant Padme, Senate Guard, Jango Fett, Super Battle Droid, Mace Windu,
Zam Wessel and Kit Fisto), priced at $84.99. We also have singles
remaining of a number of the figures as well as Darth Vader, General
Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi and a Sandtrooper, priced at $9.99 - $11.99 each.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...06+Revision+01

IRON MAN 2011 SERIES 01 - CASE, SINGLES
This new assortment includes figures like Storm Surge Armor Iron Man,
Sonic Storm Armor Iron Man, Exosphere Armor Iron Man, a Hammer Drone,
Reactor Shift Iron Man and more. We have them available as a set of 12 at
$99.99; we also have singles available of a number of figures, so check
out the menu to find the new pieces.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=6191

GI JOE 2011 SERIES 01, 02
The two new 2011 assortments of GI Joe are back in stock. We have the
Series 01 set of 4 listed at $29.99. We also have singles available of a
number of figures from each series, priced at $7.99 - $9.99 each.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...ch=gi+joe+2011

STAR WARS BOBA FETT 1:1 SCALE BUST
This life-size bust of everyone's favorite bounty hunter measures 30" tall
by 25" wide (and 10" deep) and includes a fabric cape and hand-painted
armor. This piece is listed at $749.99, saving you $50 off of the MSRP.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...44&mode=retail

BLADE RUNNER BLU-RAY & SPINNER SET
We've managed to get a hold of some more of these popular sets. Each
includes the movie on Blu-Ray as well as a replica of the Police Spinner
vehicle, and we have the set listed at $179.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...97&mode=retail

DC ACTION LEAGUE 2011 SERIES 01 SET OF 4 TWO-PACKS
This new assortment includes Firestorm & Deathstorm, White Lantern
Sinestro & Green Lantern Hal Jordan, the Flash & Captain Boomerang and
Superman & Bizarro, and we have them listed as a set of four two-packs for
$29.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...79&mode=retail

MACHETE 7" ACTION FIGURE
This figure from the movie of the same name starring Danny Trejo comes
complete with two different bloody machetes, and is sculpted with a
leather vest full of throwing knives. We have this figure listed at
$16.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...29&mode=retail

DEAD SPACE SERIES 02 - SET, SINGLE
NECA has also sent us our first shipment of Dead Space Series 02. This
assortment includes Isaac Clarke and a Necromorph Slasher, and we have
them listed as a set for $32.99 ($3 off MSRP) as well as singles of Isaac
at $15.99 ($2 off MSRP). In addition, we have them listed as a case of 8
(5 Isaac, 3 Necromorph) for $109.99, $34 off the MSRP.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=5398

MARVEL SELECT - JUGGERNAUT, CYCLOPS, RESTOCK
On Thursday we'll receive a shipment of the new Juggernaut figure, and
this huge guy can go toe-to-toe with the Hulk and the Thing any time. We
have him listed at $19.99 for the regular version, and at $39.99 for a set
of the regular & Helmetless versions. In addition, we've received an
X-Man to take him on, in the form of X-Leader Cyclops. He comes in
regular and X-Factor costume versions, and we have them as a set of two
for $39.99 as well, and also have the regular version available singly at
$17.99. We have also received a restock shipment, including Magneto,
Daredevil, Sabretooth, the Thing and Thor, so if you missed any of them
the first time around, you can grab them now.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=1165

STAR WARS 12" BLACKHOLE STORMTROOPER RETAILER EXCLUSIVE
This new figure is Sideshow's latest to be released solely through online
retailers. This black-armored soldier comes with alternate hands, a
thermal detonator, a blaster and a display base, and is listed at $89.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...58&mode=retail

BODHI DHARMA 12" FIGURE
This new figure of the man who introduced Zen Buddhism to China and Japan
and introduced the martial arts to the Shaolin Temple comes with authentic
clothing, and weapons that can change into five different forms and
multiple hands for all manner of martial arts poses. This figure is
listed at $114.99, saving you $5 off the MSRP.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...57&mode=retail

MOTU CLASSICS - VIKOR, THE GODDESS REISSUE, ETERNIAN PALACE GUARDS
TWO-PACK
We have managed to get some of this month's Masters of the Universe
Classics figures for our overseas and other customers. This month
includes Vikor and a reissue of the Goddess (each at $34.99) along with
the Eternian Palace Guard Two-Pack, which is listed at $59.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=5230

GHOSTBUSTERS PETER VENKMAN (COURTROOM)
This new 6" figure of Peter Venkman in his courtroom suit from
"Ghostbusters II" also comes with a ghost of Nunzio Scoleri, and the set
is priced at $34.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...11&mode=retail

TRANSFORMERS UNITED - SMALL RESTOCK
We have received a small restock shipment of Transformers United figures.
We have UN-06 Optimus Prime, UN-07 Bumblebee, UN-09 Megatron, UN-02
Bumblebee Cybertron Mode and UN-03 Cliffjumper Cybertron Mode in stock
now, so grab your favorites.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=7066

MOS EISLEY CANTINA NADON'S NOOK 12" FIGURE ENVIRONMENT
This version of the Cantina environment includes a smooth-sided table and
two brown chairs, and is perfect for recreating the scene where Han Solo
is hired by Obi-Wan to take them to Alderaan. The Nook set is listed at
$84.99, $5 off the MSRP.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...14&mode=retail

POP ROCKS FIGURES
We have received a shipment of Funko's new POP Rocks figures. These 3.75"
figures have big heads and are designed after your favorite musicians. We
have Run, DMC and Jam Master Jay from Run DMC, as well as Reggae Rasta Bob
Marley, Purple Haze Jimi Hendrix, and all four members of KISS, and each
figure is listed at $8.99. We also have pre-orders up for two different
versions of Elvis as well as Ozzy Osbourne, so grab your favorites while
they're available.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...arch=POP+Rocks

HARRY POTTER GRYFFINDOR SCHOOL ROBE - ADULT SIZE, YOUNG ADULT SIZE
We have received part of our shipment of Gryffindor School Robes, and have
a number of the adult size in stock. This robe is perfect for costume
parties or any other use you may want, and is listed at $139.99, $9 off
the MSRP. We also have the Young Adult size in stock at the same price.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...or+School+Robe

HEADROBOTS HOTHEAD MINI FIGURE
We've just restocked our supply of Headrobots' newest figure. This
version goes great with the original Hardhead or the current version, and
comes with a number of large weapons to add to their firepower. This
figure is priced at $34.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...02&mode=retail

LOST 8" FIGURES SERIES 01, 02
Another shipment of Lost 8" figures has arrived. Series 01 includes Kate
Austin & Benjamin Linus, while Series 02 includes John Locke & Hurley
Reyes. Each Series is listed as a set of two, and each set is priced at
$37.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=2563

WAR AXE ACCESSORY
We have restocked the War Axe accessory from Corbot V. This piece is made
to go with your War For Cybertron Optimus Prime (or any other 'bot who
could use some extra weaponry) and is designed from his axe in the game.
This accessory is listed at $14.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...00&mode=retail

GODZILLA - MEGARO & KUMONGA VINYL REALISTIC COLOR SET
Both parts of this set have arrived at our warehouse and are ready to ship
out. Each figure is done in a 'realistic' color style, and the set of two
is priced at $109.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...04&mode=retail

-------------
NEW PREORDERS
-------------

NEW BISHOUJO COMIC GIRLS
Two new Bishoujo girls are on their way from Kotobukiya this summer.
Marvel Comics delivers the Invisible Woman in her full Fantastic Four
costume, while DC brings Supergirl in a half-top and miniskirt, being
chased through the clouds by Streaky. Each figure is listed at $49.99,
saving you $10 off the MSRP.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...earch=Bishoujo

STAR WARS CLONE WARS COMMANDER BLY EXCLUSIVE BUST
This bust is taken from the Clone Wars show on Cartoon Network, and is set
to arrive next month. We have it listed at $59.99, so grab yours before
they're gone.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...59&mode=retail

STARCRAFT PREMIUM SERIES 01 - SET, SINGLES
Following on the heels of the Warcraft Premium figures is a new line from
the hit Real Time Strategy game series, Starcraft. The first wave
includes Jim Raynor, a Human Marine and Marshall, and Zeratul, a Protoss
Dark Templar Prelate. We have them listed singly at $29.99 each, or you
can pick up the set of two for $57.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=7255

JLU 2010 THREE-PACKS SERIES 02
We have just received word from Mattel that we will indeed be able to get
this assortment after all. The case assortment includes two each of
Batman/Joker/Gray Ghost and Warlord/Supergirl/Deimos, along with one each
of Green Lantern/Manhunter/Manhunter and Superman/Livewire/Weather Wizard.
We have the case of 6 three-packs listed at $99.99, with the single
three-packs listed at $17.99 each.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=1846

NFL SPORTSPICKS BOX SETS
McFarlane has announced two new NFL boxed two-packs. The Chicago Bears
get a Dick Butkus & Brian Urlacher 2 Two-Pack, while the Pittsburgh
Steelers get a "Mean" Joe Greene 2 & James Harrison Two-Pack. Each pack
is listed at $22.99, with an arrival date of July 2011.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=2001

NFL PLAYMAKERS SERIES 02 - CASE, SINGLES
The second wave of 3.75" NFL players is also up for pre-order. This
assortment includes figures like Reggie Bush, Adrian Peterson, Tim Tebow,
both Manning brothers, Rashard Mendenhall and more, and is listed at $7.99
per single figure, or at $79.99 for the case of 12.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=7265

FINAL FANTASY VII STATIC ARTS SEPHIROTH STATUE
This fantastic piece is going back for another run, and should arrive this
June. It stands over 14" tall and shows Sephiroth standing amidst a swirl
of flames; we have it listed at $142.99, $7 off the MSRP.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...89&mode=retail

REAL GHOSTBUSTERS MINIMATES SERIES 01 BOX SET
The first assortment of Minimates from the "Real Ghostbusters" cartoon is
to include Janine, Slimer, Ray and Egon, and is listed at $15.99, $2 off
the MSRP. Don't miss out on this set, which is to arrive this May.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...68&mode=retail

GHOSTBUSTERS LIGHT-UP STAY-PUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN STATUE
This second light-up statue in the Ghostbusters series is Ray's wish
brought to life. The friendly-faced statue stands on a base with the
Ghostbusters logo, and is listed at $59.99, $10 off the MSRP.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...69&mode=retail

FEMME FATALES ANNE BONNY STATUE
The pirate lady is the next in Diamond's Femme Fatales statue series. She
wears a leather jack et and boots over her ...clothes, and wields a whip
or rope of some kind, and she is up for pre-order at $34.99, $5 off the
MSRP.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...70&mode=retail

CAPTAIN AMERICA MINIMATES ARMY BUILDER DUMP
This assortment from the upcoming movie will include 12 Minimates, with a
Red Skull in Hydra outfit as well as a wide variety of Hydra soldiers,
pilots and more. This set of 12 is listed at $59.99, and is set to arrive
in May, in plenty of time for the movie's release in July.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...71&mode=retail

CDMW-14* THE KING'S POWER PARTS CUSTOM GIANT SONIC SWORD - G1 GOLD VERSION
CrazyDevy is releasing a newly-colored version of the sword for Predaking.
This version will be a more bronze-colored version to match the original
G1 release, rather than the gold color that they originally released.
This sword is up for pre-order, priced at $21.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...23&mode=retail

CDMW-17 COMBAT BRIGADE POWER PARTS MISSILE LAUNCHER
This new set will allow your Onslaught and Bruticus to have the longer
missile launchers that were shown in the cartoon. Not only that, but is
will come with a specially designed launcher, and the whole set is listed
at $37.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...24&mode=retail

MICHAEL JACKSON 10" COLLECTIBLE FIGURES
Two new figures in this line have been announced by Playmates. Michael in
his 'Beat It' outfit and Michael in the outfit he wore for his first
Moonwalk are each available for pre-order, priced at $44.99 each.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=4979

PERSEUS 22" PREMIUM FORMAT FIGURE
Sideshow has announced that they are releasing a Premium Format figure of
Perseus from the recent "Clash of the Titans" remake. This piece has
Perseus standing atop the remains of a column, with his sword in one hand
and shield in the other. This piece is listed at $284.99, $15 off the
MSRP.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...89&mode=retail

STAR WARS 501ST LEGION VADER'S FIST CLONE TROOPER 1:1 SCALE BUST
This bust wears the battle-weathered blue and white clone armor of the
501st Legion. it stands 26" tall by 27" wide, and is constructed from
fiberglass, polystone, fabric and metal. This piece is listed at $569.99
($30 below MSRP) and requires a $60 nonrefundable deposit at the time of
ordering.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...90&mode=retail

THE SONTARAN EXPERIMENT COLLECTORS' SET
Underground Toys' new Classic Doctor Who set comes from the Fourth
Doctor's tenure and includes the Tom Baker version of the Doctor along
with Sontaran Field-Major Styre and his ship. The set is listed at
$64.99, and is set to arrive next month.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...84&mode=retail

LUKE SKYWALKER LIGHTSABER STUNT REPLICA (ROTJ)
eFX is producing a stunt replica version of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber
from "Return of the Jedi". This version is used in filming and is cast in
resin with metal and plastic details. This item is listed at $99.99, and
also comes with a display stand.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...16&mode=retail

DISNEY TRADITIONS SONATA FIGURINES & BASES
We have just listed Enesco's new line of Disney Traditions Sonata figures.
The line consists of six different Disney 'princesses', along with a
display that can hold all six at once, and a Musical Base. When you put
one of the princess figurines on the base, it plays a specific piece for
each individual princess. The princess figurines are listed at $38.99
each, with the displayer at $39.99 and the Musical Base at $29.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...ditions+Sonata

GRAYS SPORTS ALMANAC 1950-2000 REPLICA
This replica is a copy of the book used in the Back to the Future movies
for characters to know the scores before the games happened. This version
includes silver paint on the cover, and is listed at $69.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...30&mode=retail

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA MAP OF THE 12 COLONIES
Quantum Mechanix is releasing a 26" x 39" map of the Colonies from the new
Battlestar Galactica Series. It was created with the help of a NASA
scientist and includes data and points of interest from the planets. This
map is listed at $14.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...64&mode=retail

NFL SPORTSPICKS SERIES 26 - CASE, SINGLES
We've just listed the newest wave of McFarlane's NFL Sportspicks. This
assortment includes Adrian Peterson 4, Eli Manning 4, Ray Lewis 4, Wes
Welker, Brandon Marshall, Terry Bradshaw and Jerome Bettis 2. We have
each single listed at $11.99, or you can pick up a case with one of each
plus one Chase or Collector Level figure for $89.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=7273

USAGI YOJIMBO STATUES
We have pre-orders up now for the second wave of Usagi Yojimbo statues.
They average 10" tall and include Usagi in Armor ($109.99), Lord Noriyuki
($49.99), Jei ($79.99), Kitsune ($79.99) and Zato Ino ($79.99).
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=5875

DARTH VADER USB HUB WITH SOUND
This new version of the Darth Vader USB Hub has different sculpting than
the original, and also makes Darth's breathing sounds every time something
is plugged in. This piece is listed at $37.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...85&mode=retail

BLACKEST NIGHT INDIGO-1 BUST
The leader of the new Indigo Tribe of Lanterns is being released as a bust
in the Heroes: Blackest Night series. As with the other releases her bust
will come with the other lantern symbols carved on the base, and shows her
holding her staff and ready for battle. We have her listed at $59.99,
saving you $10 off of the MSRP.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...61&mode=retail

INDIGO LANTERN 1/4 SCALE POWER BATTERY & RING PROP REPLICA
The Indigo Tribe may use staves instead of lanterns for their power
batteries, but that wouldn't go very well with the rest of the set, would
it? This set will fit in with the rest of the collectible line, and is
priced at $29.99, $5 off the MSRP.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...62&mode=retail

WOMEN OF THE DC UNIVERSE SUPERGIRL BUST
The third series of Women of the DC Universe is now getting a Supergirl
Bust, which shows her busting free from chains. This piece retails at
$59.99, but we have it listed at $49.99, saving you $10.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...63&mode=retail

AME-COMI HEROINE MINI-FIGURES SERIES 03
The new assortment of Ame-Comi mini figures includes Hawkgirl, Supergirl
(with Streaky) and Power Girl, and we have the set of three listed at
$39.99, $5 off the MSRP. We also have singles listed of Power Girl and
Supergirl, priced at $13.99 each.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...gure+Series+03

THE LITTLE ENDLESS PORTFOLIO
This set includes 12 different 8" by 10" prints of art from the Little
Endless Storybooks, done by Jill Thompson. The set of 12 is listed at
$26.99, saving you $3 off the MSRP.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...68&mode=retail

KABAYA GUM PLUS TRANSFORMERS SERIES 04 - GAIACROSS
This new wave includes the Landcross figures redone in a new color scheme
and different proportions to make a different look. We currently have
them listed as random singles at $3.99 each, and also as a display box of
8 at $29.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...s+04+Gaiacross

ROCK ICONZ YELLOW SUBMARINE STATUES
Rock Iconz is releasing a line of statues from the Beatles' movie "Yellow
Submarine". We have listings up for Paul, John, George, Ringo and a Blue
Meanie, each done in the animated style and each priced at $114.99.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...llow+Submarine

Thanks for your interest in www.bigbadtoystore.com and be sure to check
out some of the many new items mentioned above.

Thanks!

Joel & The BBTS Crew
www.bigbadtoystore.com
Original Source: Sponsor Update BigBadToyStore 1/26/2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #10
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Back in 2003, just a year after the relaunch of GI Joe at mass market retail with GI Joe Cobra, Hasbro was planning to release a unique 3 pack. This 3 pack was called "Infiltrate Cobra Island", evoking the Spy Troops theme of using disguises. In this case, it was 3 Joes disguised as Crimson Guardsmen, complete with removable helmets. An auction for Snake Eyes from this set, by seller meatybat has turned up on Ebay. This sample is unpainted aside from the helmet.

Take a closer look after the jump!
Original Source: Canceled 2003 Infiltrate Cobra Island Snake Eyes - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #11
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Thanks to HISS Tank.com boards member G.I. JOSEPH for posting up images of his Iron Grenadier Cobra B.A.T.'s set. Hey HASBRO......This!

To view the Iron Grenadier Cobra B.A.T. images click the Title Bar.
Original Source: Iron Grenadier Cobra B.A.T.'s - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #12
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Super_Megatron @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Last night, Clement Sauve -- G.I. JOE: RENEGADES' Character Designer (and resident Canadian) -- passed away at age 33 after a brief illness. We want fans to know that no one on the planet was prouder of G.I. JOE RENEGADES than Clem; it was his first experience with tv animation, and he relished every minute. We sincerely love the guy; he will be sorely missed.

On Behalf of Hasbro Studios and the G.I. JOE RENEGADES Team
Original Source: Clement Sauve - G.I. JOE: RENEGADES' Character Designer passes away - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #13
ThundeRSS

Quote:
SideShow 12" Stalker Now Up For Pre-Order

Sideshow Collectibles, Inc. - Stalker / 12 inch Figure

The Stalker 12 inch Figure features:

* Pro Body with over 30+ points of articulation
* Detailed portrait
* Flocked beret with Ranger flash
* Detailed fabric uniform set
* Triple Aught Design F.A.S.T Pack
* MOLLE Belt
* Y-Harness
* Riggers Belt
* Drop-leg Holster
* 4 x Universal Mag Pouches
* 2 x First Aid Pouches
* One point rifle sling
* M-32 Submachine Gun
* .45 caliber pistol
* 3 x .45 caliber magazines
* 2 x Canteen Pouches
* 2 x Canteens
* 2 x Smoke grenades
* 3 x Frag grenades
* Robinson Arms XCR(tm) 5.56mm Short Barrel Rifle with folding stock
* 2 x pairs switch-out boots, including standing and action
* Micro Red Dot Sight
* 5 x Magpul(tm) P-Mag Magazines
* Kukri Combat Knife
* Knife Sheath
* XMLR-1 Laser Rifle
* Generous assortment of switch-out hands
* Shoulder and nametape patches
* Dog tags
* 12-inch display base
* Sideshow Exclusive: Commando Sweater
Original Source: SideShow 12" Stalker Now Up For Pre-Order - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #14
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Every now and then something epic, and ground breaking, gets posted on HISS Tank.com that changes the rules of the GI Joe game as we know them to be. Well my friends today is that day! Thanks to HISS Tank.com Boards member Zildjian for posting up what just may turn out to be the best custom I have ever seen......

Transformers Crossover Destro's Dominator Megatron

To view the GI Joe vs Transformers custom images click the Title Bar.
Original Source: GI Joe vs Transformers Crossover Destro's Dominator Megatron - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #15
ThundeRSS

Quote:
If your like me, your snowed in for the third time this year. So why not make the best of it, and break out your Polar - Arctic G.I. Joe and Cobra figures, and start taking some pics. So put down Call of Duty for 5 minutes, make some coffee, throw the snow boots on, and get to work.

Clear and clean images will make the front page!

Join in and post your GI Joe Polar Attack Images by clicking the discuss button!
Original Source: HISSTank.com 2011 Polar Combat Images Thread - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #16
ThundeRSS

Quote:
It's been a week since GI Joe Cobra #12 was released, and it kicks off the upcoming Cobra Civil War. If you haven't read the aforementioned issue of GI Joe Cobra; you're missing out and ought to catch up. It was a pivotal issue with aftershocks remaining to be seen.

So our question is,

Do you like how IDW has handled Cobra Commander?

Share your thoughts with us after the jump!
Original Source: HISS Tank Sound Off IDW Cobra Commander - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #17
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Site sponsor BigBadToyStore has put up a placeholder page for the 3rd wave of 2011 GI Joe figures, possibly the 5th wave of Pursuit Of Cobra, which would make the Previews listing wave 6 and/or 2011 wave 4(presumably..depending on if GI Joe will still bear the Pursuit Of Cobra label). Who's in the wave? The following:
  • Snake Eyes Temple Guardian
  • Crazy Legs
  • Croc Master
  • Rock Viper
  • Viper
  • Iron Grenadier
You may remember that Crazy Legs was initially mentioned in the Hasbro GI Joe Q&A, and later canceled. Could the temple guardian Snake Eyes take design influence from the Pyramid Of Peril Snake Eyes of Sigma 6 Adventure Team? Will the venerable Viper & Iron Grenadier designs be modernized or mere repaints of the 25th Annniversary GI Joe versions with more accessories? Share your thoughts after the jump!
Original Source: GI Joe 2011 Wave 3 Listings - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-31-2011, 10:42 AM   #18
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Shogi @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The newest issue of Ages 25 & Up, entitled Just Act Casual, is now online for your viewing pleasure! This week, Hawk's Casual Friday idea lets the Joes learn what Stalker really does on weekends. Click on the Title Bar to check out the latest online copy of A25&U!

Once you've finished the latest installment, talk to 1337W422102, the Creator of A25&U, here on the HissTank.com Forums by clicking the Discuss Button!
Original Source: Ages 25 & Up #125 "Just Act Casual" - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-31-2011, 10:42 AM   #19
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Check out screen captures for this week's G.I. Joe Renegades episode - Busted. This ep, Duke and Roadblock get tossed in jail and the rest of the Joes need to break them out! We see Law and Order for the first time, and Scarlett gets pregnant (wait, wtf).

All images are 1920 x 1080 pixels from HD television source.

Make sure to check our G.I. Joe Renegades Screen Capture Index for a list of all the episodes and discuss them all there. Post your favorite!
Original Source: Renegades Busted Screen Caps - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-31-2011, 03:33 PM   #20
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thunder, Thunder, ThunderCats Hooooo! ThunderCats figures are based on the ALL NEW ThunderCats animated adventures as seen on Cartoon Network. Crafted with great detail and quality, collectors and kids can play or display their favorite ThunderCats Heroes and Villains in their own environment and recreate scenes from the TV show.
  • 4" Deluxe Figure Series
  • 6" Collector Figure Series
  • 8" Classic Collection Figure Series
  • Basic Vehicle with Figure Series
  • Thundercats 2011 ThunderTank Deluxe Vehicle
  • Tower of Omens Deluxe Playset

To view the complete breakdown of ThunderCats Vehicles and ThunderCats Figures click the Title Bar!
Original Source: Thundercats 2011 Bandai Case Assortments - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-31-2011, 08:29 PM   #21
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The Folks at StylinOnline.com let us know they are have a new G.I. Joe Hat in-stock. This is an officially licensed, fitted GI Joe 59Fifty Cobra Commander Hat in which the hat has been embroidered with an official Cobra Commander and Cobra Logo. They also have a huge array of T-Shirts and other licensed products available. Check out some of their popular sections:
To view the complete update click the Title Bar.
Original Source: StylinOnline.Com New Fitted Cobra 59Fifty Hat - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-01-2011, 12:49 PM   #22
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Club has announced that Hank Garrett, voice actor of Dial Tone from the GI Joe A Real American Hero cartoon, will be a special guest at JoeCon 2011! More info:

Hank had the honor of providing the voice for the new G.I. Joe Communications Specialist: Dial-Tone on the “G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero” animated series. This popular character appeared in the “G.I. Joe: Arise, Serpentor, Arise" mini-series as well as more than twenty-four of the syndicated episodes. He also reprised his voice acting role for Dial-Tone on the animated "G.I. Joe: The Movie".

Convention Attendees can meet the man behind-the-voice for autographs and perhaps even get their 2011 Convention Exclusive Dial-Tone signed!
Original Source: Hank Garrett At JoeCon 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-01-2011, 12:49 PM   #23
ThundeRSS

Quote:
GI Joe #26 is scheduled for release tomorrow, and here's the preview!

G.I. Joe #26
Chuck Dixon (w) • Robert Atkins (a & c)
“M.A.S.S. DESTRUCTION” rolls on as Snake Eyes and Helix battle alone in COBRA’s lair. The two deadliest Joes are stranded with no hope of rescue and are surrounded by hundreds of COBRA troops. This is the bullet-riddled and sword-flashing confrontation Joe fans can’t miss!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Preview the new issue after the jump!
Original Source: IDW GI Joe #26 Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-01-2011, 06:06 PM   #24
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Toonzone has reported that GI Joe The Movie(1987) storyboard artist Boyd Kirkland passed away on January 27th, while awaiting a lung transplant. Kirkland worked on some very notable series during his career. More info:

After moving to Los Angeles in 1984, Kirkland worked as a storyboard artist on productions like G.I. Joe: The Movie, My Little Pony: The Movie, Dungeons & Dragons, Robocop, Conan, and Gargoyles. He was one of the earliest directors on Batman the Animated Series, going on to co-direct the Batman: Mask of the Phantasm feature film and direct the Batman: Sub-Zero direct-to-video feature. In 2000, Kirkland developed and produced X-Men: Evolution for Marvel Entertainment, writing and directing several episodes for the series, as well providing the screen story for the Ultimate Avengers direct-to-video movies and writing and directing episodes of Wolverine and the X-Men.
Original Source: Boyd Kirkland GI Joe The Movie Storyboard Artist Passes Away - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-02-2011, 10:42 AM   #25
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS Tank brings you another advance review, this time, GI Joe #26 by IDW! Snake Eyes & Helix suddenly find themselves stuck in the arctic, and surrounded by Cobra Vipers! The IDW GI Joe #26 Preview was posted earlier, see how this issue turned out after the jump!
HISS Tank brings you another advance review, this time, GI Joe #26 by IDW! Snake Eyes & Helix suddenly find themselves stuck in the arctic, and surrounded by Cobra Vipers! The IDW GI Joe #26 Preview was posted earlier, and now on to the review!

GI Joe # 26 Review

Credits
Writer: Chuck Dixon

Art by: Robert Atkins
Inks by: Clayton Brown & Juan Castro
Colors by: Andrew Crossley

Letters by: Shawn Lee

Assistant Editor: Carlos Guzman
Editor: Andy Schmidt

Review:

GI Joe #26 sees Helix and Snake Eyes making a sudden appearance in Section Zero, a secret Cobra base in the arctic. Being that they are the only 2 Joes in Section Zero, the odds are overwhelmingly against them. It’s a target rich environment and taking them out ought to be easy for Cobra. However, considering this is Snake Eyes and Helix after all…

One would think that since Snake Eyes is one of the main Joes in this issue, he would be the central focus. In actuality, he’s not. Helix is the primary focus of this issue. For you Helix fans, this is good and bad. Why?

First off, it’s good because she kicks ass in this issue. The artwork for her gun battles is great, with crisp inkwork and good angles for the most part. It’s easy to follow without the special effects for explosions sticking out too much. The gun battles come off as cinematic even. Snake Eyes does not take too much attention away from her in this issue. His timely intervention makes him seem like a deus ex machina though.

Now for the bad part, Helix seems out of character. She doesn’t come off as one with hidden traits that sees the world differently than we do. She just comes off as a soldier with a lot of adrenaline and agility. The fact that she’s a skilled fighter is about the only thing I find familiar about her. Maybe it’s just Dixon’s take on her, but if anything, I liked her better before. She was fairly talkative in this issue, perhaps less dialogue would have been better, and more in-character.

The best parts about this issue were the gun battles and artwork. Kudos to Dixon and Atkins for utilizing cinematic-like sequences, and the artists involved for a polished look. Kudos to Dixon for not over-using Snake Eyes too. Characterization could have been a lot better, especially since Helix is a relatively new character to the GI Joe universe. Not a bad issue, but one in which the artwork fared off much better than the story. An enjoyable read but could have been better.
Original Source: IDW GI Joe #26 Advance Review - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #26
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Site sponsors BigBadToyStore & SmallJoes.com have posted updated listings for GI Joe 2011 Series 3 & 4:

GI Joe 2011 Series 3
  • Blowtorch
  • Cobra The Enemy...perhaps an all new version of the venerable Cobra Trooper?
  • Cobra Commander
  • General Hawk
  • Jungle BAT
  • Steel Brigade
GI Joe 2011 Series 4
  • Snake Eyes Temple Guardian
  • Crazy Legs
  • Croc Master
  • Rock Viper
  • Viper
  • Iron Grenadier
In addition, site sponsor Corey Stinson has confirmed that these are indeed, new Pursuit Of Cobra assortments! Both waves are scheduled for arrival in April. Wave 5 was originally listed last month thanks to HISS Tank boards member Ragi Foesmasher, with the Jungle BAT revealed shortly afterward.
Original Source: GI Joe Pursuit Of Cobra Waves 5 And 6 Confirmed - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-04-2011, 02:30 AM   #27
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The fun and excitement associated with March Madness makes it one of the best times of the year, so get prepared for G.I. Joe March Madness 2011. HISSTANK.com boards members are invited to submit 64 of their favorite unproduced G.I. Joe & Cobra Modern Era Characters. We will then take those Characters that are requested the most, and place them in the first ever G.I. Joe March Madness Tournament.

To submit your list of 64 Unproduced Modern Era G.I. Joe and Cobra Figures click the Discuss Button!
Original Source: G.I. Joe March Madness Tournament 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-04-2011, 02:30 AM   #28
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS Tank boards member has given us a heads up on what's going down with the SK Omega line. First off, the bad news:

SK Omega will not be at Toy Fair 2011

Here's more:

Due to some rather untimely scheduling conflicts, SK Omega will not be attending Toy Fair as originally planned. HOWEVER, this has given them cause to punch their website into full gear, sooner than later, AND has ignited the possible approach... where they have now considered, revealing new product outside of and in between industry and fan conventions on their website. That's not to say they won't be attending said events, just that they do not necessarily want to rely on said events to put forth what they are working on for future release. So while it is unfortunate that they will not be at Toy Fair this year, they are trying very hard to have the site up and running in full capacity BEFORE Toy Fair in a couple weeks.

In addition, images of the SK Omega toys will finally be posted on MoltenMonkeyInternational.com.

For those wanting to see something relatively new, attached is the most recent image of SK Omega from Rahll's Deviantart pag. It's the Grackle, a Virus air superiority fighter. This is also one of the 1st images showing that the wings can sweep.
Original Source: SK Omega February 2011 Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-04-2011, 02:30 AM   #29
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTank.com member fireflyed gave his POC Wolf Hound a complete overhaul including lights all around, a detailed paint job and much more....

"I built the rack and the rear from scratch using styrene, I also slightly modified some MMS missiles to make them a little more compact to fit the Snow Cat better."

Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Hell Cat - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-04-2011, 09:42 PM   #30
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS Tank boards member jimmynguyen41 has spotted some figures from Pursuit Of Cobra Wave 4, figures from a revision case to be exact. This is good news since it's been little over a month ago since Pursuit Of Cobra Wave 3 was sighted at US retail. Jimmy found Lowlight & Skydive at a Target in Seattle, Washington.

The release of these figures stateside isn't widespread yet, but help your fellow collectors out by posting your sightings in our GI Joe Sightings Forum!
Original Source: Pursuit Of Cobra Wave 4 US Sighting - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-05-2011, 03:44 AM   #31
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Shogi @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The newest issue of Ages 25 & Up, entitled The Shirt Off Your Back, is now online for your viewing pleasure! This week, Not everyone's happy about the new dress code changes. Click on the Title Bar to check out the latest online copy of A25&U!

Once you've finished the latest installment, talk to 1337W422102, the Creator of A25&U, here on the HissTank.com Forums by clicking the Discuss Button!
Original Source: Ages 25 & Up #126 "The Shirt Off Your Back" - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #32
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Check out screen captures for this week's G.I. Joe Renegades episode - The Enemy of my Enemy. The Joes battle Cobra and MARS, mech suits, Iron Grenadiers, and Bio Vipers. Plus, a very core character makes his first (proper) appearance at the end!

All images are 1920 x 1080 pixels from HD television source.

Make sure to check our G.I. Joe Renegades Screen Capture Index for a list of all the episodes and discuss them all there. Post your favorite!
Original Source: Renegades The Enemy of My Enemy Screen Caps - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-07-2011, 02:09 PM   #33
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Sideshow Collectibles has revealed their upcoming environment for your 12" GI Joes, Recovery At Serpent Temple! Preorder begins on February 11th with the launch of their newsletter. Meanwhile, a full production reveal will be posted on their production blog on February 8th.

Take a closer look after the jump!
Original Source: Recovery At Serpent Temple - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #34
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: C.I.A.D. @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The latest incarnation of the Cobra Battle Android Trooper is now in the hands of HissTank.com board member Gyre-Viper for all to feast their eyes on!

The Cobra Jungle B.A.T., listed as part of the Pursuit of Cobra line, is a straight repaint of the Cobra B.A.T. from the GI Joe 25th Anniversary collection. The figure is set to be released with his normal hand attachments and accessories, although none are pictured.

Also shown in the pictures are the Cobra Nano-B.A.T. and Volcano Viper in all his orange glory.

Check out the pics after the jump then join us for the discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Pursuit of Cobra Jungle B.A.T. In Hand Pics! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-07-2011, 03:10 PM   #35
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We at HissTank would like to introduce the newest member to the network of sites we have going on here, THUNDERCATS.WS!

Thundercats.ws is a fan site similar to TFW2005.com and HissTank.com, but just for Thundercats this time. Everything will be covered, up to the minute news on the new cartoon, toy line from Bandai, and even Live Action Movie news if/when it materializes!

So, if you are a fan of the Thundercats brand, make sure to head on over and sign up now. All usernames are open, we didn't import from here or any other site this time. So if you have a fancy Thundercats username in mind, now is the time to register and reserve it!

Enjoy everyone, Thundercats HOOOO!
Original Source: Thundercats.ws launches, welcome our newest sister site! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-07-2011, 05:50 PM   #36
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HissTank.com board member kiddreams has posted images of the movie board for the unproduced G.I.Joe Movie!

Included are references to Serpentor, the Wolverine Tank, Lady Jaye, Juggernaut (Wha?) and more. The movie is referenced as a piece that would have been released via Warner Brothers. It's rare to see something like this, so to see this piece in it's entirety is a treat. Thanks, kd!

You can check out a ton of more pics and join in on the discussion already in progress after the jump!
Original Source: 1990 G.I.Joe Unproduced Movie Story Board and More! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-08-2011, 12:50 AM   #37
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTank.com member TheFallen designed this custom LEGO Cobra Moray in MLCad(Mike's LEGO Computer Aided Design) and then built his creation.

"It features a removable engine cover, retractable hydrofoils and hidden missile compartment"

Original Source: Custom LEGO Cobra Moray - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #38
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS Tank has a preview for GI Joe A Real American Hero #163, scheduled for release tomorrow, February 9th 2011.

G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO # 163
Larry Hama (w) • S L Gallant (a) • Herb Trimpe, Rod Whigham (c)
DARK SNAKE EYES brings COBRA straight to The Pit, bringing the battle to G.I. JOE's home turf. Can the Joes withstand the assault led by one of their own or will COBRA finally bring them to their knees?
*2 regular covers will be shipped in a 1-to-1 ratio.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Preview the upcoming issue after the jump!
Original Source: GI Joe A Real American Hero #163 Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-08-2011, 05:10 PM   #39
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Club has put the 2011 Adventure Team Sea Adventurer With Mini Sub up for preorder! Here's more info from the club:

The Club Exclusive 3 3/4-inch Adventure Team: Sea Adventurer with Mini Submarine features the facial likeness of the original Adventure Team line from the 70's. This fully articulated 3 3/4" Sea Adventurer figure comes packaged with his own personal Adventure Team Mini-Sub inside an "AT Mission Crate" package. Once you open the "AT Mission Crate", you'll find the figure on its own individual blister card complete with a removable mission vest, back pack, rifle, revolver and figure stand.

Take a closer look after the jump.
Original Source: Sea Adventurer With Mini Sub Preorder - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-09-2011, 03:20 PM   #40
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Club has put the 2011 Adventure Team Sea Adventurer With Mini Sub up for preorder! Here's more info from the club:

Our Pre-orders for the 3 3/4 inch Sea Adventurer have begun AND
we have for release images of the figure on card and the final sample
for the mini-sub. These are being released for the first time today.

To view the new GI Joe Sea Adventurer images click the Title Bar.
Original Source: GI Joe Sea Adventurer Carded & Mini-Sub Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-09-2011, 04:00 PM   #41
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Sideshow Collectibles has updated their production blog with more images of their upcoming Recovery At Serpent Temple environment! More info:

Remember that the Recovery at Serpent Temple 12-inch Figure Environment will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, February 10th, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this G.I. Joe collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below).

The Recovery at Serpent Temple 12-inch Figure Environment will be priced at $199.99, will be sold on a first come, first served basis, and will have the FLEXPay option available as a payment choice when placing your Pre-Order. Make sure you log into your newsletter account on February 10th, 2011 to secure this piece for your collection.[Sign Up for the Sideshow Newsletter][Newsletter Login]

Preview the new environment after the jump!

Also, for those of you who missed out on the Red Ninja, for wait list members, limited stock has become available:

… on a first come, first served basis to Wait List members! Be as stealthy as a ninja by grabbing a place on the Wait List, and you could be just one of a handful of fortunate Joe fans to pick-up this COBRA member for your soldier ranks![Red Ninja Wait List][FLEXPay Option]
Original Source: Recovery At Serpent Temple Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-10-2011, 02:20 AM   #42
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Lauren Montgomery has updated her blog with storyboards used for 1 segment of GI Joe Resolute. It's been almost 2 years since Resolute aired, and during 2009 it was a hot topic on the boards, commanding a large following within the fandom. Being that it is the most mature GI Joe cartoon to date, it resonated with many fans.

Without further ado, check out Lauren Montgomery's Resolute storyboards after the jump!
Original Source: GI Joe Resolute Storyboards By Lauren Montgomery - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #43
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS Tank brings you another GI Joe Comic review, this time for GI Joe A Real American Hero #163, a preview of which can be seen here! With Snake Eyes still brainwashed, the Baroness held captive, see how GI Joe and Cobra react to missing operatives! Another adventure in the Brainwave Scanner!

Check out how the latest issue in the GI Joe A Real American Hero series turned out after the jump!
HISS Tank brings you another GI Joe Comic review, this time for GI Joe A Real American Hero #163, a preview of which can be seen here! With Snake Eyes still brainwashed, the Baroness held captive, see how GI Joe and Cobra react to missing operatives! Another adventure in the Brainwave Scanner!

GI Joe A Real American Hero #163 Review

Credits
Writer: Larry Hama

Art by SL Gallant & Ron Wagner
Inks by Gary Erskine
Colors by Andrew Crossley & Thomas Deer

Letters: Shawn Lee

Editor: Carlos Guzman

Consulting Editor: Andy Schmidt

Review

GI Joe A Real American Hero #163 focuses on both GI Joe and Cobra with 1 member of the opposite side under their control. The Baroness is imprisoned, meanwhile, Snake Eyes is still in Cobra captivity.

It doesn’t take long for the Baroness to cause mischief in her cell. I thought it was pretty funny how easy it was for her to get under the Joes’ skin.

Another thing I found funny was the sight of Cobra Commander on the Jersey Shore, shooting at cardboard cutouts of the Joes. While Destro is worried about the Baroness, the Commander doesn’t really care. It is here that we see the distinction between GI Joe and Cobra, when it comes to captured members. Cobra Commander comes off as selfish and somewhat oafish in this issue. Now this isn’t a complaint, because this is in-line with how Cobra Commander has been portrayed before, under Hama.

We’ve seen Billy addicted to the Brainwave Scanner, and it seems that Snake Eyes is too. What was interesting was to see him “re-live” the death of his family. However there is a twist. Snake Eyes uses the brainwave scanner to fantasize about what he would have done had he been there.

Now I find this interesting because since Snake Eyes cannot talk, we never really know what’s going on in his mind. Rarely do we ever know what he thinks about, he’s usually seen, literally, as a man of action.

So it was cool to gain insight into the mind of Snake Eyes, while he took a trip down memory lane in the brainwave scanner. Usually we see Snake Eyes as a man who is deadly, but has honor. However in his fantasy, he does cross the line. There is some symbolism in Snake Eyes’ fantasy, which does have something to do with Billy. This is “key” in setting up what happens in the next issue.

When it comes down to it, this issue is all about what GI Joe and Cobra do to try to get their captured members back. While Destro lacks support from Cobra Commander, he gains support from a group that may ultimately prove to be a mistake. Meanwhile, since Storm Shadow is a handful for the Joes, they think he is more than enough to get Snake Eyes back. While Duke comes off as confident, Cobra Commander comes off as apathetic.

In some ways, the Joes and Cobra come off similarly in this issue, despite their differences. The insight into Snake Eyes’ imagination was something I was not expecting, and I thought it was unique. The most important parts of this issue happen “all in the head”, and this sets up the next issue rather well. A recommended read.
Original Source: GI Joe A Real American Hero #163 Review - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-10-2011, 11:21 PM   #44
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Latino Review has posted a shortlist of directors for the upcoming GI Joe 2:
  • Jaume Collet Serra
  • F Gary Gray
  • John Chu
The original post in question by El Miyambe:

Was wondering what was going on with this sequel to my favorite toy franchise of my childhood.

Anyway...

Hearing that Jaume Collet-Serra (UNKNOWN), F Gary Gray (SET IT OFF), and John Chu (oh hell no!) are the names circling the sequel.

My choice F Gary Gray. Hands down.

Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, the guys who wrote"Zombieland," penned the script.

More later since I'm off to a screening.

So what do you think of the 3 directors listed?
Original Source: GI Joe 2 Shortlist Directors - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-11-2011, 02:20 PM   #45
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Toy Fair 2011 Coverage is beginning to come in! Thanks to NIMBRatchet over at TFW2005, we now have info pertaining to G.I.Joe 2 - The movie is set for launch in 2013!

Mr. Brian Goldner (President & CEO/Hasbro) was addressing the 2011 Toy Fair Investor Event, discussing items from the upcoming Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon toys soon to be released. Here's what Brian had to say:

“In our own brands, we have Transformers: Dark of the Moon in July 1st. (G. I. Joe 2 coming in 2013)" he continued. "In Transformers if you stick with us on Monday night, we are going to show you much more of the movie and Michael is going to be here with you. But I thought to share with you a commercial you may have missed on the Superbowl. [trailer playing] Imagine what that’s going to look like in 3D.”

Yesterday, we reported that Latino Review had posted a short list of Directors for G.I.Joe 2. Now with the news of a 2013 release date, it's only a matter of time before we see movie themed toys.

Be sure to tune in all weekend long to your favorite G.I.Joe website, HissTank.com, for more News and Coverage from Toy Fair 2011!
Original Source: Toy Fair 2011: G.I.Joe Joe 2 Release Date - 2013 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-11-2011, 04:11 PM   #46
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Toy Fair 2011 Coverage is beginning to come in! Thanks to NIMBRatchet over at TFW2005, we now have info pertaining to G.I.Joe 2 - The movie is set for launch in 2013!

Mr. Brian Goldner (President & CEO/Hasbro) was addressing the 2011 Toy Fair Investor Event, discussing items from the upcoming Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon toys soon to be released. Here's what Brian had to say:

“In our own brands, we have Transformers: Dark of the Moon in July 1st. (G. I. Joe 2 coming in 2013)" he continued. "In Transformers if you stick with us on Monday night, we are going to show you much more of the movie and Michael is going to be here with you. But I thought to share with you a commercial you may have missed on the Superbowl. [trailer playing] Imagine what that’s going to look like in 3D.”

Yesterday, we reported that Latino Review had posted a short list of Directors for G.I.Joe 2. Now with the news of a 2013 release date, it's only a matter of time before we see movie themed toys.

Be sure to tune in all weekend long to your favorite G.I.Joe website, HissTank.com, for more News and Coverage from Toy Fair 2011!
Original Source: Toy Fair 2011 G.I.Joe 2 Movie Release Date - 2013 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-11-2011, 04:50 PM   #47
ThundeRSS

Quote:

Original Source: Toy Fair 2011 GI Joe 2 Movie Release Date 2013 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-11-2011, 06:30 PM   #48
ThundeRSS

Quote:
New Jersey Collectors Con is back and the theme for the next show is G.I. Joe Vs. Transformers Volume II.Collectors can expect to see the latest and greatest selection of Transformers and G.I. Joe assortments as well as hard to find Vintage Toys from the 80′s and 90′s. Our show room floor will also play host to variety of events and door prizes.

When and Where Is New Jersey Collectors Con?

Holiday Inn Cherry Hill – New Jersey
2175 West Marlton Pike (Rt. 70), Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Early Admission 8am to 10am $20.00
General Admission 10am to 4pm $10.00

Full Update on Show Events coming soon.......
Original Source: NJCC 2011 G.I. Joe Vs. Transformers Volume II - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-12-2011, 03:54 AM   #49
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTank.com member Cloud Strife made this custom G.I. Joe Ambush from the following.

Head: SDS
Torso, and Legs: Desert Ambush Duke
Upper Arms: ROC Repeater
Lower Arms: Snake Eyes 25th (v1)
Hands: Pit Commando
Boots: ROC Gung Ho
Bandolier: Snake Eyes 25th (v2)
Leg Strap: ROC Alley Viper vest pockets and 25th Airborne leg harness strap
Helmet: Broken Arrow Toys

Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Ambush - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-12-2011, 02:51 PM   #50
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Welcome to live info from Hasbro's Toy Fair 2011 Presentation. There is a powerpoint showing going on right now, and they are flashing images of figures that have been seen or will be seen today a little later on. They will be doing Star Wars, Transformers, G.I. Joe, and Transformers (most likely).

We will update text information from this presentation right here in this post. Please refresh to check for new updates.

Getting ready.....

2012 is 30th Anniversary. Start 30th anniversary in fall of 2011. 30 for 30. 30 products for 30 years, best of best.

New line look. collector focused. 12 inch back. exclusives.

very concentrated, collector focus.

3 card backs on aug 1st. Classic GI Joe cards. Classic Cobra Cards. Renegades Cards. Classic has pixelated explosion. Blue them for Joe. Red for Cobra.

Renegades cards show toon art.

Showing figs. Hawk, Ropper,Steel Brigade with lotsa gear, Cobra Commaander, new mold. Jungle BAT - WOAH. Troop Builders is focus. Blowtorch, similar to 25th deco. Cant tell about mold.

Crazy Legs, Croc Master blue / yellow.

RENEGADES FIGURES - Visual style - NOT ANIME. Little different. But use existing set of tools, some mold reuse. Can most likely fit with modern era stuff.

HAZARD VIPER.

Vehicles, Hiss Tank again,

30th anniversary - SKYSTRYKER, reissue, 25th Figure. Fall 2011.

Original mold lost. New mold. Very true to original. Cockpit fits 1 figure. Comes with Ace, no parachute.

12 inch, very kids targeted. Rapid Strike, First Responder Firefighter, Army Heavy Gunner, Police K9. Parachute Figure. Not JVC

SKYSTRIKER REPAINTED AS G1 STARTSCREAM WTFFFFFFFFFFf

Comes with Cobra Commander in flight suit, who is holding gun mode G1 MEGATRON!!

SDCC exclusive.

Renegades - cartoon team is on stage. Showing clips.

Tomax and Xamot showing up on upcoming ep. They are spiritual guys, created the "Crimson Guard', its the joes, action ensues!

QNA - Have a 3 year arc in mind. Will continue meeting future Joes and cobras along the way. Some may come back down the road.

Focus is on young kids too, so stories like Duke / Scarlett / Snake Eyes have to be implied without going there.

Want to show them grow, not be perfect team immediately.

So, with Mindbender, they are trying to imagine how did a purple vest wearing bald monocle dude come to be. He was a cocky, prissy spoiled brat styled guy like the Renegades guy is. Just an interpretation they had since they needed to get him younger in the show anyway.

Hint at any upcoming characters. Might need to go places where there are "SNOW". Or need to go on a "BOAT" that you don't want to WRECK. Parrot joke afterwards.

Hehehe he just said....
Original Source: Toy Fair 2011 Hasbro Presentation LIVE! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe