TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats General Discussion

Old 07-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
Ok so here is the deal, in the next upcoming weeks I am trying to puut something big together to help do my part in trying to help Save Thundercats. More information will be posted in the next few weeks. But I will be bringing to you interviews with many people who are part of Thundercats.

Guests/ interviews confirmed....
Larry Kenney
Matthew Mercer
Dan Norton
Marisha Rey

I have also talked to Michael Jelenic who is down to come on and do an interview. I,m currently speaking with Warner Bros. To try to set that up.

I'm doing my best to try to get more of the cast and crew of Thundercats to come on in an attempt to help rally all Thundercats fans worldwide and to get exposure to people who may not know the shows current situation.

Ill bring you more information when I have it as well as links. If you have questions you would like ask. Please post them here and I will try to take some of the best ones and include them in the interviews. **PLEASE KEEP ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS RESPECTFUL. EVERYONE I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH HAS BEEN EAGER TO BE A PART OF THIS AND HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT NICE AND EXCITED TO DO THIS.***
Captn Cracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
adssse
Thunderian Commoner
Great thought! I am really looking forward to hearing/reading these...
adssse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #3
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by adssse View Post
Great thought! I am really looking forward to hearing/reading these...
You will be able to listen and watch these interviews. The plans are for them to all bedone via skype. I've discussed it with everyone involved and we all agree that video is the best way to go. Everyone I have talked with so far wants to be part of this for the fans! And I (as well as they) feel video is the best way to go!
Old 07-07-2012, 10:07 PM   #4
krazycp
Thunder Kitty
Well, not to be crass, but my number 1 question is:

What is the status of the show and the toys?
krazycp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #5
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazycp View Post
Well, not to be crass, but my number 1 question is:

What is the status of the show and the toys?
You are by no means being crass, that question is goin to be flat out asked to everryone.
Old 07-08-2012, 04:53 AM   #6
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
Got my fingers crossed for good news...
CreepySariFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:38 PM   #7
WingDagger
The Ever-Living
All I can think of to say is that I'd like you to convey that there is a lot of love out there for this franchise, and the current incarnation of it. There's a ton of reasons as to why, in terms of of actual numbers, the 'toon and the toys are falling behind expectations, and I'm sure a lot of people involved are well aware of these reasons. Inconsistent time slots for the show, non-inclusion of time-slip viewing (ie, PVR'd episodes) for the ratings and poor selection of characters (and worse distribution) for the toys, etc. have all conspired against the 2011 reboot, but it's undeniable that when this show has been good, it's been damned good!
WingDagger is offline   Reply With Quote