TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
Cat's Pajamas
Thunderian Commoner
ThunderCats May Yet Still Be On The Loose At Cartoon Network - Thundercats - ToyNewsI.com

Now they're just messing with us.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #2
Joe Moore
Administrator
So they posted a news story saying they have nothing new to add to the speculation?

I interpreted that post as: "We may have possibly potentially heard a potential possibility that someone somewhere will say or relate something that could eventually have to do with Thundercats. But right now that's just a potential possibility."
Old 08-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
Cat's Pajamas
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
So they posted a news story saying they have nothing new to add to the speculation?

I interpreted that post as: "We may have possibly potentially heard a potential possibility that someone somewhere will say or relate something that could eventually have to do with Thundercats. But right now that's just a potential possibility."
Yes, it's maddening. I really wish they'd come out and say something concrete. Every time I resign myself to the shows demise, there's one of these "well...maybe" stories.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:03 PM   #4
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat's Pajamas View Post
Yes, it's maddening. I really wish they'd come out and say something concrete. Every time I resign myself to the shows demise, there's one of these "well...maybe" stories.
I wonder how true this is?

OK, I just saw this on Save Tcats Facebook.

Usually Balgus would post this.

This is from DN.

Thanks Lio. Let me just say, nobody is working on TCats. It would take years to get it back on tv if we started today. Draw your own conclusion. I love you guys and I thank you for all the support. I'm working on the new Beware the Batman cartoon I hope you tune in!

The NS is dead. He can't say it, but that is what I got from him.

What a waste, MJ blew it.

Last edited by L08e16o; 08-30-2012 at 05:22 PM..
Old 08-30-2012, 06:54 PM   #5
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Man they just keep digging the grave up to play with the bones and bury em again... let sleeping corpses lie!

I want the show to comeback more than ANYTHING,but its not realistic. Toynewsi .. I hate you lol
Old 08-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #6
BLACK SWAN
Thunder Kitty
So it's not coming back???
Old 08-31-2012, 04:09 AM   #7
Lioconvoy
Thunder Kitty
"Today however we have gotten a hold of some possible good news for ThunderCats fans. We have learned that things are still in the works for the series at Cartoon Network, and that an official announcement about it should hopefully be coming soon."

Learn to read, people.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:25 AM   #8
Joe Moore
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioconvoy View Post
"Today however we have gotten a hold of some possible good news for ThunderCats fans. We have learned that things are still in the works for the series at Cartoon Network, and that an official announcement about it should hopefully be coming soon."

Learn to read, people.
Unsourced speculation is just that...Speculation. When the lead art director of the entire series says no one is working on it, then you can take that to the bank.

http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat...ead-25816-new/
Closed Thread