TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 05:14 AM   #1
Batakameni
Thunder Kitty
Is there any news about Tcats is it canned or on hiatus. I mean they not only do this to Thundercats but they do this to Star Trek shows when they continue to produce new series and movies because of fans, they do this to mass effect video game. For this two they said they are not working on them anymore but Star Trek was save JJ and Mass Effect will continue to develop. Thundercats is a great show and now they are messing up with a fans. My brain looks like this when I watch now CN my brain is full with gumball, batman 1000 version of that series, regular show almost naked animals, johny test and some other stupid shows. They better renew the Young Justice Green Lathern THUNDERCATS and Symbionic Titan Gen Rex and other great shows that they f************. Now I'm going to facebook to blow their mind with this message WORK ON THUNDERCATS.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
Joe Moore
Administrator
Thundercats, the current iteration. is done, over, kaput.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Norton
"Guys, I love you. All of you for so much effort that has been spent trying to get TCats back on the air. I'm sorry though, it won't be coming back. Chima sealed the deal. It's the end of the road guys. Thank each and every one of you for all of your efforts and support. Maybe, someday, someone can try again."
Closed Thread