TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats General Discussion

Old 04-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
SPINMASTER X
Chameleon Souljah
It's pretty obvious who I like from my current avatar and signature . The moment I saw Khamai I thought "this guy looks cool". I have this obsession with military looking characters so that's why he struck a chord with me. I'm hoping he'll make another appearance because at the end of Episode 4 he's seen running away and he also tried to attack Panthro.

Other than Khamai, Viragor is the coolest to me. The episode he was in also happens to be my favorite. I really think Viragor will make another appearance. He's just too cool not to.
SPINMASTER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
I kind of like the Duelist, if only because he's so damn fabulous.

So damn fabulous.
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:06 PM   #3
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
Lion-O's mom. UNF! <3
CreepySariFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
I'm tied with the Duelist for being Fabulous Max and Lion-o's mom, who i thought, if she had lived, would have made everything with Tygra and Lion-o not so hostile.
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:22 AM   #5
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Viragor was really cool. One thing that helps is that, even though he's a new character, I feel he would have fit well in the original show. It's just too bad we'll probably never see him in toy-form. I look forward to him hopefully making another appearance or two in the future.

The tiger clan was really cool to see, though I can't really say I'm a fan of any one of them specifically. If anybody, maybe Tygra's father. On this note, I also really enjoyed the Tygus character. The bomber jacket look to his uniform and eye-patch thing really sold the look, and the voice was great.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:35 AM   #6
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Viragor was really cool. One thing that helps is that, even though he's a new character, I feel he would have fit well in the original show. It's just too bad we'll probably never see him in toy-form. I look forward to him hopefully making another appearance or two in the future.

The tiger clan was really cool to see, though I can't really say I'm a fan of any one of them specifically. If anybody, maybe Tygra's father. On this note, I also really enjoyed the Tygus character. The bomber jacket look to his uniform and eye-patch thing really sold the look, and the voice was great.
Tygus' look: winner Besides, I have this thing for lost causes and he fits there.

I agree with Duelist and Viragor, but to be honest, Emrick just stole my heart.

Last edited by Eclipse; 04-17-2012 at 05:38 AM..
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:50 AM   #7
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Visually I like Lynxo the best. His design is one of my absolute favorites in the new show. Also the new version of the Driller was pretty awesome.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #8
xander88
Thunder Kitty
As a character, Emrick was my favourite. Driller looked pretty bad ass and Spidera was quite scary.

I agree that Khamai is the coolest lizard warrior. I'd love it if they did a 6" figure of him.

Last edited by xander88; 04-17-2012 at 12:10 PM..
xander88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #9
nitewing73
Thunderian Commoner
Emerick was cool. You pretty much got his whole story in one episode. I really enjoyed the episode he was in.

I like Robear Bill and the berbills too. I like how they updated them and some have different looks and sizes and shapes. I like the fact that they are really good at building things too.
nitewing73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:42 AM   #10
SPINMASTER X
Chameleon Souljah
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander88 View Post
As a character, Emrick was my favourite. Driller looked pretty bad ass and Spidera was quite scary.

I agree that Khamai is the coolest lizard warrior. I'd love it if they did a 6" figure of him.
They should just go all out and make figures of EVERYONE LOL. Viragor would be the one to get though.
SPINMASTER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:06 PM   #11
xander88
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPINMASTER X View Post
They should just go all out and make figures of EVERYONE LOL. Viragor would be the one to get though.
That would be cool. I'd like bandai to eventually release another version of Mumm-ra the ever-living in the 6" scale with wings, maybe a new accessory and a different facial expression but not before they've released more characters.
xander88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #12
Epitaph
The Hidden One
The show has a lot of cool side characters, but I really liked the Drifter (Hattanzo?) from The Duelist and the Drifter. Granted, I kinda felt like he'd 'drifted' from TMNT or something, but I like mentor characters, and I liked the way he schooled the Duelist with a *willow reed* after he tried to stab Lion-O in the back.

Plus, swordsmiths are cool

It'd be nice to see him again later in the series. I'm sure he'd be pleased to know Lion-O's taken his lesson to heart, at least in every other episode where he isn't relearning 'hey, this is a bad idea, it didn't work three episodes ago'
Epitaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:56 AM   #13
Thunderian scholar
Jaga's disciple
^ ditto - Hattanzo has become a wise swordsmith and sword fighter himself, like Yoda just younger
Thunderian scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #14
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
It's hard for me to choose between Emrick and Javan. Both stir very emotional responses from me. Emrick and his life lessons or the Lord who loved his son so much, that he sacrificed his entire clan?

Oh man. I think I'm leaning towards Emrick. Just a little.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:33 AM   #15
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
The drifter was just so nonchalant and aloof that he had to be my favorite non main character. Its funny how Aburn pisses everyone off when they are talking to him .Also like how Panthera just beats the hell out of everyone
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:28 PM   #16
Might Beyond Sight
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepySariFan View Post
Lion-O's mom. UNF! <3
Agreed!
Might Beyond Sight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:06 AM   #17
test
You don't stand a chance
For me I really liked Tookit ..... and im loving the new mutants (attickus , vultaro and forgotten jackalmans new name lol)
Tookit really suprised me as he's not usually the type of character I bond with , but for some reason I just find myself really enjoying all the twists he pulls and his character just seems very unique
test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #18
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Panthera is my new favorite now, besides Pumyra.
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #19
moreprimeland
Prime Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post

Absolutely all of the above.
moreprimeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #20
Nuggins
Semper Fi
Berbils...

Tookit? ... that episode w/ him it in w/ the kittens sans the others was the worst of the season... just terrible... what a waste of an episode. Execs prob looked at that one and said "we gotta cancel this..."
Nuggins is offline   Reply With Quote