TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats General Discussion

Old 08-16-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
THUNDER JEDI
Thunderian Commoner
I got a strange message from a friend asking, "why were the thundercats always foiled by rocks in the original series?". I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and I mentioned the storm in the 2nd episode that rained stones. He then told me I need to watch more episodes. That really pissed me off, because he knows nothing about thundercats and I own all the episodes and watched them live when they aired in '85. He told me he was talking with some people about thundercats and I guess some one said they always got out smarted by rocks. Its really insulting to me for a friend who knows I'm a huge fan and collector of thundercast, to ask me such a stupid question and then tell me I'm out of my element. Do any of you think this is messed up? What would you say to a question like that? Do any of you think the Thundercats were defeated by rocks alot of times in the original series? Am I right for feeling insulted and being defensive about this?
THUNDER JEDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #2
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Yes
Lody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
Covenant
Thunder Kitty
Yes they were defeated by rocks or yes he's right for feeling insulted and being defensive?
Covenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Yup
Lody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
TheCrow
Thunder Kitty
season one episode 43 the rock giant , lion-o fights a giant rock guy , but in the end lion-o defeats him ,oh yea
TheCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:04 AM   #6
Jay Bell
Must NOM NOM diamonds!
Planets are giant rocks. Didn't Thundera blow up just to defeat the Thundercats?
Jay Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:06 AM   #7
DecepticonSpike
My Cat Sits On My Head
Were the rocks green? Was Superman nearby?
DecepticonSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:37 AM   #8
Fist Pounder
Thunder Kitty
Do you actually watch thundercats? Jaga captured the sword of plundarr threw the blasted thing into thunderas center but it did not destroy the sword of plundarr the sword of plundarr lied dormant and eventually caused thunderas destruction causing them to flee to third earth where they eventually eliminated all of the villans including mummra even though mummra asked the ancient spirits of evil for another chance.

Then they returned to thundera after it reformed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Bell View Post
Planets are giant rocks. Didn't Thundera blow up just to defeat the Thundercats?
Fist Pounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:14 AM   #9
Jay Bell
Must NOM NOM diamonds!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fist Pounder View Post
Then they returned to thundera after it reformed.
So the rocks won and then invited the Thundercats to come live with them? That's very generous!
Jay Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #10
mumm_ra_the_ever_living
Like A Boss
Hell yeah, The Rock Lords crushed the Thundercats. and due to the Show and toyline being cancelled The thundercats OD'ed on Crack and Booze
mumm_ra_the_ever_living is offline   Reply With Quote