TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats General Discussion

Old 11-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
Miguel701
Thunder Kitty
New Thundercats fan here saying hello! This is my first time ever joining any sort of forum and I have to say I'm a bit nervous. I know little to nothing about Thundercats really...my first encounter with the series was back when I was about 10 years old and I was at my friend's birthday party and his brother was watching it on tv. Other than that I was exposed to the new 2011 toys when I went to the store with my younger nephew and thought they toys looked awesome and decided to watch the current show. I don't have cable so I actually had to buy the dvds (Still havent finished the series because of work) and now I'm going back and watching the original series on KidsWb.com I also ordered some figures online and can't wait till they arrive. I'm really looking forward to getting into the mythos of Thundercats and the day I can truly call myself a fan! Anyways like I said I just wanted to say hello! Have a good day everyone!
Miguel701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
mumm_ra_the_ever_living
Like A Boss
Welcome to the forums, we have thunder kittens. Enjoy!

Also, you'll be as upset as the rest of us are once you realized the new show was cancelled and so the DVD set will never be finished.

Also the modern toyline has been cancelled as well, so hunt for them while you can. you can still find a small amount of the toyline at some Walmarts, Ross and Marshals.
mumm_ra_the_ever_living is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #3
Miguel701
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumm_ra_the_ever_living View Post
Welcome to the forums, we have thunder kittens. Enjoy!

Also, you'll be as upset as the rest of us are once you realized the new show was cancelled and so the DVD set will never be finished.

Also the modern toyline has been cancelled as well, so hunt for them while you can. you can still find a small amount of the toyline at some Walmarts, Ross and Marshals.
Yeah I was sad to find out the series had been cancelled same for the toyline. I havent seen any of the toys in a long while so I decided to just order some online (Ive ordered Lion-O, Tygra, Cheetara, and Panthro) but Im glad theres still a site I can log onto and hopefully just chat about Tcats!
Old 11-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #4
pallas
Thunder Kitty
Welcome, just joined myself and everyone seems pretty cool. Just now catching the repeats on cartoon network of the new show and refreshing my memory with the classics via DVD.

Check out the discounters in your area there might be suff waiting for you to rescue.

Tuesday Morning just got the 4" and 6" figures as well as the sword and those squatty distorted guys that I passed on and the Ross's have the first wave 6" guys for 5.99 and the 4" for 3.99 though those are harder to find. Tru's will also have some stock left, check the back row of the action figures.
I just picked up the 8" TRU exclusive Lion-o for 20.98

I've been able to get way more than I thought and spend a lot more than I thought I would.

Last edited by pallas; 11-24-2012 at 10:20 PM..
pallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:30 PM   #5
Miguel701
Thunder Kitty
wow Im gonna have to hit up my local Ross to see if I can hunt some down! I'm also excited because a video store at my mall had some nice deals on some dvds and Im pretty sure the original series was priced down a little
Old 11-26-2012, 07:38 AM   #6
DecepticonSpike
My Cat Sits On My Head
Welcome!
DecepticonSpike is offline   Reply With Quote