TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats General Discussion

Old 03-26-2013, 08:13 PM   #1
egmonddp
Thunder Kitty
Hi guys - I'm not too sure if this is the right forum to post this, but here goes! My love for ThunderCats (and about 80% of my collection) is shown in my brand new music video. I'd love for you guys to take a look at it. It's kinda stop motion "animation" if you will, and featured a rather cool adventure!! The language sung is Afrikaans (similar to Dutch), so I hope you look past the unintelligable tongue and enjoy the video. The video will only premiere on April 1st this year, so as a massive TC fan, I decided to launch it here exclusively to all you TC lovers! The video will be broadcast on South African TV channel ASTV in May this year. Hope you guys like it. PS: international superstar from the late 70s, Glenda Millar, is featured in the video and song - she used to be part of the band CLOUT who had hits like Substitute and Save Me (google it, you'll find that you might actually know the songs!)
Here is the link:
egmonddp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #2
egmonddp
Thunder Kitty
PS: I had some figures featured in 2 of my other videos as well - V'MORE and AS JY WIL (you can find them on youtube.com/egmondduplessis)
lastly - the song title means YOU'RE IN MY BLOOD
egmonddp is offline   Reply With Quote