TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 07:33 PM   #401
RedisPower
or SONIC RANGER!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioconvoy View Post
Can we please get back on topic?!?
Which one?
Batman and Wonder Woman, or what this topic is suppose to be ALL about, the (supposedly) Cancellation of Thundercats?
Old 06-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #402
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Um, no. They didn't. All that was proved was that Bruce Wayne has flirted with her in the comics and that they've kissed. That's not proof of popularity. You wouldn't have that without some kind of fan poll or something. And I'm not talking a biased poll like was tried with L/C where the only people that were asked were people they already knew agreed with them.
Oh, you mean a poll that suit your opinion.

We can lock all T/C and L/C fans in a room and whoever comes out, that is the popular pair.

I will stay on topic.

I wonder what the excuse CN had to not do reruns. I wonder if they have washed their hands of TCats.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #403
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Lion-O / Cheetara is such a 'famous' ship, that in the cartoon, they never even kissed each other, or professed their love for each other, or anything. Has to be a reason even the Wildstorm comic married Cheetara with Tygra and not Lion-O...

But why talk about this stupid argument endlessly. I am more interested in seeing more thundercats in the show. Like, Lynxana the Huntress... does anyone even remember her? Her motivations (not getting to lead her clan due to being female) and resentment of her brother do remind me of Tygra's feelings towards Lion-O.[/QUOTE]

Wildstorm just made up a story line that didn't fit with the OS at all. As to how they claim it was a continuation of the show is a mystery If lyxanna were to be in this show I think she would fit in leo's story line better
Old 06-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #404
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Oh, you mean a poll that suit your opinion.
No I mean a poll where you don't already know the outcome. Where you ask all kinds of different people with different opinions and see what the results are afterwards.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:07 PM   #405
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
If you want to complain about people pairing up couples that weren't in previous iterations start with your precious BM/WW pairing.
Some more BM/WW newer previous iterations before MJ's Batman:Brave and the Bold:

Last edited by cmangund; 06-24-2012 at 10:54 PM..
Old 06-25-2012, 09:34 AM   #406
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Some more BM/WW newer previous iterations before MJ's Batman:Brave and the Bold:

Old 06-25-2012, 01:13 PM   #407
Joe Moore
Administrator
Clearly, this thread has run its course. There's really no getting back on topic from here.
Closed Thread