TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #201
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
I grew up in southern California. Culturally, cheek kissing is considered a form of greeting in some families. Oh, and I've kissed my brother on the cheek, sisters too. Grandma too. Friends too (male and female) Everybody.

Basically, I think it was played vague enough for the audience to argue over if she was into him or not.

The reason I got stereotype-y is because, "women only do XYZ if their interested" is a stereotype. I wanted your input on the whole dependent v Alpha Male, and how it is viewed when it comes to being stereotypical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleRylan View Post
I grew up in the midwest, we're a bit less touchy-feely there. I have to say though that, given the stated goal of having a love triangle, I think the writers wanted it to be taken romantically. I think it was a bit of a troll on their part. Oh, we do kiss our family on the cheek sometimes. Friends though is unusual. Not unheard of, but unusual.

I understand, I wasn't mad about the stereotype just saying. I agree that usually you expect the alpha-male/dependent female thing in a show like this, so one could argue that the cheetara behavior wasn't standard romantic behavior. It's hard to say, but I would guess what you've got here is a stereotype that's breaking. Because I DO believe the authors intended those scenes to be romantic, even if it was a red herring.

But you're right in that it would be an unusual media romance with an older, more capable female being romantically involved with a younger, more immature male character. Not standard children's show romance. Although I guess that's basically what it was with Aang and Katara in Avatar as well. Though everyone in that show was young. I really wish they would have aged up every character in that show by 2 to 3 years, all of the character interactions would have made more sense. That's basically what they're doing in Legend of Korra though, so yay.
I lived in SD for 4 years and it was not touchy feely. People make excuses for cheetara to have their T/C kills me.

Only time I see people that way are people who have been friends for a while and they know where they stand.

Last edited by L08e16o; 04-09-2012 at 11:56 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:58 AM   #202
L08e16o
Quote:
Having the only two adult females in a group fighting over a male is good writing?
Have someone fall in love at the age of 12 over a flower is good writing?

That is what happens in love triangles, two females fighting over a guy. Wasn't there a show called Tenchi in the 90s that did this.

Last edited by L08e16o; 04-09-2012 at 12:05 PM..
Old 04-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #203
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Have someone fall in love at the age of 12 over a flower is good writing?

That is what happens in love triangles, two females fighting over a guy. Wasn't there a show called Tenchi in the 90s that did this.
actually Tenchi had 6 women fighting over him... lucky b*stard...
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #204
AlexofThundera
Talk Hard
Quote:
Having the only two adult females in a group fighting over a male is good writing?
No, it's Melrose Place.
AlexofThundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #205
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Totally agree. I think pumyra is there to flesh out cheetara. I think she will make cheetara jealous. I think lion-o and pumyra will be good friends.

Pumyra is not going to join the group. This is about the cast hey have now.
It would be a insult to women. It would show her only role is a love interest.
It worked for Ginny Weasley in Harry Potter, her only role it seemed was to have Harry a girlfriend while Ron and Hermione shacked up.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #206
Covenant
Thunder Kitty
Lord.
Covenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #207
AlexofThundera
Talk Hard
I have seen these types of stories unfold in more adult orientated Anime's and it can work if done in good taste, but it just doesn't seem to fit in with the Thundercats. Honestly, moving the NS to Sat mornings was the best thing they could have done however they need to think about the age group they are targeting here, and if that age group is truly going to tune in to Thundercats to find out what guy gets the girl, or for the fantasy / adventure and some of the coolest characters ever created.
AlexofThundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #208
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Which is why I think his behavior in Ep 14 was unbelievably OOC. Right then he'd do for his people, his friends, or even complete strangers, except Tygra.
Right, but he's also hurt and angry and he probably justifies it by telling himself "oh, he'll find a way out." If he had his head in the right place he would have never gambled with Tygra's life, so while it is out of character there is a reason for it. Speaking from experience, we can all act contrary to our nature when out head is screwed up.

Keep in mind that's explanation, not justification.

Last edited by SirSapphire; 04-09-2012 at 05:28 PM..
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:33 PM   #209
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexofThundera View Post
I have seen these types of stories unfold in more adult orientated Anime's and it can work if done in good taste, but it just doesn't seem to fit in with the Thundercats. Honestly, moving the NS to Sat mornings was the best thing they could have done however they need to think about the age group they are targeting here, and if that age group is truly going to tune in to Thundercats to find out what guy gets the girl, or for the fantasy / adventure and some of the coolest characters ever created.
I wonder what the Target age group for the triangle is? It doesn't seem like something most kids would be interested in.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #210
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
I wonder what the Target age group for the triangle is? It doesn't seem like something most kids would be interested in.
The triangle is rather "too convoluted" for kids at this point.

Old 04-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #211
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
The triangle is rather "too convoluted" for kids at this point.

Old 04-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #212
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDustyV View Post
actually Tenchi had 6 women fighting over him... lucky b*stard...
You are correct like most harem.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #213
cmangund
Quote:
It is for most of the adults too!
Not for Jelenic though. It's "crystal clear" for him In the end Cheetara will get together with Jelenic. After they are done with the show in the "Epilogue" Episode.

Last edited by cmangund; 04-09-2012 at 06:23 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #214
L08e16o
Quote:
It worked for Ginny Weasley in Harry Potter, her only role it seemed was to have Harry a girlfriend while Ron and Hermione shacked up.
You notice Ron and Hermione were always together during the summers. Ron and Hermione got the develpment. Even if you didn't like the pairs, at least Ron and Hermione grew up together and develop their feelings for each other.

They had depth.

Who wants to hook up with someone that looks like their mom. Gross.

Last edited by L08e16o; 04-09-2012 at 06:29 PM..
Old 04-09-2012, 06:29 PM   #215
L08e16o
What is up with pic 116 of episode 16.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #216
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Totally agree. I think pumyra is there to flesh out cheetara. I think she will make cheetara jealous. I think lion-o and pumyra will be good friends.

Whatever they do with Pumyra, I Really hope you're wrong about her not joining the group at some point (even if it's not her first episode). As much as I like the thundercats, I've always felt the main cast was a little too bland and by the numbers.

I think that bringing in the new thundercats helps it lose it's basically power rangers group nature and get a bit more of a fantasy feel with a slightly more random group.

Sadly, I have a sneaking suspicion you are right.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:50 PM   #217
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Let's face it, a LARGE part of the target audience for this series is older fans who remember the original series. They put in things like the triangle for our benefit. If they made the show just for kids, they would lose a lot of their older fanbase, and they know that.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #218
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
You notice Ron and Hermione were always together during the summers. Ron and Hermione got the develpment. Even if you didn't like the pairs, at least Ron and Hermione grew up together and develop their feelings for each other.

They had depth.

I'm not following. Who looked like who's mom?

Also, I always liked Harry's interactions with Hermione more than his with Ron and wish they would have gotten together, but I wasn't very invested in any of the romances in that series, so I didn't really care either way.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #219
stormbringer
Quote:
Not for Jelenic though. It's "crystal clear" for him In the end Cheetara will get together with Jelenic. After they are done with the show in the "Epilogue" Episode.

Old 04-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #220
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Let's face it, a LARGE part of the target audience for this series is older fans who remember the original series. They put in things like the triangle for our benefit. If they made the show just for kids, they would lose a lot of their older fanbase, and they know that.
I'm more inclinded to say the show is respectful to the ThunderDads but the whole show is geared towards family viewership.
CreepySariFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #221
cmangund
From one of my researches back then, Jelenic did say the focus will be on Lion-O, Tygra, Cheetara, Panthro, WilyKit and WilyKat, Snarf, Mumm-Ra. So not a high chance Pumyra will join the group permanently, I think.

Geektress ThunderCats 2011

What was the creative process like for ThunderCats?

ThunderCats has got like, 150 episodes. It's impossible to watch every -- well, it's not impossible, but I would have to devote like a year of my life to watching every single episode. You try to find the iconic episodes, the fan's favorite episodes, and watch those. I'm all about the iconic stuff. So the secondary characters won't make it in to an episode right off the bat, I want to focus on Lion-O, Tygra, Cheetara, Panthro, WilyKit and WilyKat, Snarf, Mumm-Ra. Once we build that world with those characters, then that's when we can go back and look at whether it's time to put in Lynx-O or Pumyra -- some of those more obscure characters.

The best thing I find for understanding what clicks about a character is usually going to the fan boards and seeing them argue over characters. People go crazy over that stuff. That's where I usually see what the hardcore fanbase is into. Sometimes I check the fan pages a little too late for my own good, and find out "OH! I shouldn't have done that."

Last edited by cmangund; 04-09-2012 at 09:56 PM..
Old 04-09-2012, 07:01 PM   #222
cmangund
Quote:
So that was his plan all along! I knew there was some malevolent plot behind the "flower"!
Indeed! Jelenic's true sinister plot, he had "flower" for T/C to happen, maybe later with Lion-O's "soul sacrifice thing" for L/C to happen and later with Jelenic's "I am your boss thing" for J/C to happen in the end.

Lion-O and Tygra:
Jelenic and Cheetara:

Last edited by cmangund; 04-09-2012 at 07:04 PM..
Old 04-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #223
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepySariFan View Post
I'm more inclinded to say the show is respectful to the ThunderDads but the whole show is geared towards family viewership.
EVERY cartoon hopes for the dreamed of "family" viewership. That's the goal. To have everyone like your show. But with these recent 80's nostalgia revivals, while of course they want that, more than that they have two very specific groups of fans.

New fans who will hopefully be drawn in by the product itself, and original fans who will hopefully come back for nostalgia. I would argue vehemently the triangle is for the second. I can't imagine my 8 year old nephew being particularly interested in who Cheetara shacks up with.

This is why I believe these 80s revivals haven't been resounding successes, I think their fanbase is too segregated. Something like The Last Airbender didn't have to worry about appeasing two very separate groups of fans, they just made a general kind of show and lucked out appealing to everyone.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #224
stormbringer
Quote:
Indeed! Jelenic's true sinister plot, he had "flower" for T/C to happen, maybe later with Lion-O's "soul sacrifice thing" for L/C to happen and later with Jelenic's "I am your boss thing" for J/C to happen in the end.

Lion-0 and Tygra:
Jelenic and Cheetara:

Old 04-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #225
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
From one of my researches back then, Jelenic did say the focus will be on Lion-O, Tygra, Cheetara, Panthro, WilyKit and WilyKat, Snarf, Mumm-Ra. So not a high chance Pumyra will join the group permanently, I think.

ThunderCats has got like, 150 episodes. It's impossible to watch every -- well, it's not impossible, but I would have to devote like a year of my life to watching every single episode. You try to find the iconic episodes, the fan's favorite episodes, and watch those. I'm all about the iconic stuff. So the secondary characters won't make it in to an episode right off the bat, I want to focus on Lion-O, Tygra, Cheetara, Panthro, WilyKit and WilyKat, Snarf, Mumm-Ra. Once we build that world with those characters, then that's when we can go back and look at whether it's time to put in Lynx-O or Pumyra -- some of those more obscure characters.

The best thing I find for understanding what clicks about a character is usually going to the fan boards and seeing them argue over characters. People go crazy over that stuff. That's where I usually see what the hardcore fanbase is into. Sometimes I check the fan pages a little too late for my own good, and find out "OH! I shouldn't have done that."
I have a feeling you're right, but I can hope that they changed their minds. I always hated when the 90s X-men cartoon would have a character appear for one or two episodes and not join the team (Colossus, I'm looking at you). I can understand not wanting to overload your cast, but Thundercats doesn't have that huge of a cast. My other reasons I already stated.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #226
cmangund
Quote:
Then when all hope seems lost, Lion-o and Tygra banish him to the Book of Omens! Sweet payback...
In the end the Brothers are 100% finished with their feud, as they both realized now they were being played by both Jelenic and Cheetara all along...

Last edited by cmangund; 04-09-2012 at 07:18 PM..
Old 04-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #227
stormbringer
Quote:
In the end the Brothers are 100% finished with their feud, as they are both realized now they were being played by both Jelenic and Cheetara all along...

Old 04-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #228
cmangund
Quote:
I have a feeling you're right, but I can hope that they changed their minds. I always hated when the 90s X-men cartoon would have a character appear for one or two episodes and not join the team (Colossus, I'm looking at you). I can understand not wanting to overload your cast, but Thundercats doesn't have that huge of a cast. My other reasons I already stated.
Yeah Colossus was rather "underused" back then in 90s X-men cartoon.

Anything can happen with this NS TCATS "unpredictability and crazy mood swings"...

Last edited by cmangund; 04-09-2012 at 07:27 PM..
Old 04-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #229
cmangund
Quote:
A true happy ending for all.
Mumm-ra will also join Lion-O and Tygra's cause of banishing Jelenic and Cheetara, the true masterminds of evil.

Mumm-ra: "This is for making me look like an uber fool!" ZAAAP
Jelenic: "Ouch, Ouch Ouch"
Mumm-ra: "This is for my poor Win-Loss with Lion-O record!" ZAAAAAAAAP
Jelenic: "Ouch,Ouch,Ouch"
Mumm-ra: "This is for not changing my bandages in time, though it's part of the contract deal!" ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Jelenic" Okay, Okay, Stop Please, I give up , I give Up"

Old 04-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #230
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
In the end the Brothers are 100% finished with their feud, as they both realized now they were being played by both Jelenic and Cheetara all along...
And then they make out.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:22 PM   #231
L08e16o
Quote:
I don't want more in the cast.

We don't really know that much about the other cast memebers.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #232
L08e16o
Quote:

Thanks.

We still have a lot to learn about the rest of the cast and we need to know more about the past.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #233
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
I don't want more in the cast.

We don't really know that much about the other cast memebers.
Fair enough, I just find the base thundercats cast kind of boring. Very power rangerish in its composition. I don't feel the need to know that much about the other cast. Unlike a lot of team shows, thundercats does have a main character, Lion-o. So i like to have different people to interact with Lion-o in different ways.

Bare minimum I would like Pumyra for the simple fact that it splits the 'femaleness' up so that you don't have to have Cheetara be 'team girl' in every single plot. And the others would be nice simply because they don't fit so easily into the 'five man band' stereotypes from tvtropes
Old 04-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #234
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:

They had depth.

Actually Lily looked closer to Ginny than Hermione in the books. the movies got her look completely wrong.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #235
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Fair enough, I just find the base thundercats cast kind of boring. Very power rangerish in its composition. I don't feel the need to know that much about the other cast. Unlike a lot of team shows, thundercats does have a main character, Lion-o. So i like to have different people to interact with Lion-o in different ways.

Bare minimum I would like Pumyra for the simple fact that it splits the 'femaleness' up so that you don't have to have Cheetara be 'team girl' in every single plot. And the others would be nice simply because they don't fit so easily into the 'five man band' stereotypes from tvtropes
hard to say, but it does seem her appearance is important as her name was put in the synapsis of the Pit ep. and an extra female would help balance the team a bit.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #236
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
hard to say, but it does seem her appearance is important as her name was put in the synapsis of the Pit ep. and an extra female would help balance the team a bit.
It also helps that thanks to the internet and the instant feedback it provides the showrunners now have a better idea of a character's popularity than they did in the eighties and can adjust accordingly. Pumyra was underused in the old series because the producers didn't really know what to do with her (the already had two girls! Why do we need more in a boy's action series?) and they thought no one really cared about her. Nowadays things are different, and it's easier to gauge which characters are fan-favorites and give them an extra chance to shine. One of the first questions asked when the new series was announced was "Are Pumyra/Bengali/Lynx-O in it?" and even before the revelation of Tygra/Cheetarah there were Lion-O/Pumyra shippers at work.

Besides, Lion-O will need an army to take down Mumm-Ra, the more the merrier.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #237
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
It also helps that thanks to the internet and the instant feedback it provides the showrunners now have a better idea of a character's popularity than they did in the eighties and can adjust accordingly. Pumyra was underused in the old series because the producers didn't really know what to do with her (the already had two girls! Why do we need more in a boy's action series?) and they thought no one really cared about her. Nowadays things are different, and it's easier to gauge which characters are fan-favorites and give them an extra chance to shine. One of the first questions asked when the new series was announced was "Are Pumyra/Bengali/Lynx-O in it?" and even before the revelation of Tygra/Cheetarah there were Lion-O/Pumyra shippers at work.

Here's hoping you're right. I think a lot of people would like to see new takes on those three. It would be nice if they could get more seasons and build the mythology. Look at the sheer number of characters that Transformers has. I'm not saying we need 517 Thundercats, but you can do a kids show with a larger cast.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #238
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
It kinda makes me question how strong the ThunderCats are in comparison to the other races in general, and how many exceptions there are to the rules when Addicus and Kaynar are apparently ultra-strong brutes.

Quote:
Here's hoping you're right. I think a lot of people would like to see new takes on those three. It would be nice if they could get more seasons and build the mythology. Look at the sheer number of characters that Transformers has. I'm not saying we need 517 Thundercats, but you can do a kids show with a larger cast.
Depends on how much budget there is for voice actors, really.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #239
Lunchie
Thunder Kitty
"Besides, Lion-O will need an army to take down Mumm-Ra, the more the merrier."

Really? He was doing just fine with a spirit stone and the sword of omens.

The good news is though is that the original show had many McGuffins they could give Mummra to even the playing field (IE more spirit stones or the treasures of Thundera)

My concern with adding Pumyra to the main cast would be.....why? With only the generals and a few remaining lizard soldiers on his side, it shouldn't take more than the Thundercat Rangers to defeat him.
Lunchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #240
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchie View Post
"Besides, Lion-O will need an army to take down Mumm-Ra, the more the merrier."

Really? He was doing just fine with a spirit stone and the sword of omens.

The good news is though is that the original show had many McGuffins they could give Mummra to even the playing field (IE more spirit stones or the treasures of Thundera)

My concern with adding Pumyra to the main cast would be.....why? With only the generals and a few remaining lizard soldiers on his side, it shouldn't take more than the Thundercat Rangers to defeat him.
While your interpretation seems accurate, and Mumm-ra does seem to be in a bad place, is that REALLY how we want the series to end? With a few guys taking down a villain who's already lost most, if not all, of his real power?

Or do we want the villain to be more powerful than he's ever been, and the heroes to need all of their power, and all of their allies, and possibly even more to defeat him?

Also, I'd like to imagine the show can pull out some new villains (those moon people, don't remember their name) or some kind of twist and continue. I hope it doesn't end that soon. Depends on its success though.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #241
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchie View Post
Thundercat Rangers
Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future were as close as the US ever got to making anyone like the Power Rangers. Modern ThunderCats are more like your typical JRPG party.

I swear they took Cheetara's wrist and ankle weights inspiration off of Rei from Breath of Fire.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #242
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepySariFan View Post
Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future were as close as the US ever got to making anyone like the Power Rangers. Modern ThunderCats are more like your typical JRPG party.

I swear they took Cheetara's wrist and ankle weights inspiration off of Rei from Breath of Fire.
Coming from the same country, power rangers groups and your standard JRPG parties tend to be filled with the same stereotypes. Usually the only way to avoid those same five or six stereotypes is to power through them to the seventh and eighth characters who end up having to use less common stereotypes because all of the popular ones are taken.

I love Breath of Fire though, and support anything that takes inspiration from it.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:13 PM   #243
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:

Her role is to be what she dreamed of being a cleric. Being a cleric is supposedly her over all goal like panthro being general but it seems cheetara doesn't know her role. With that said I remember the rock used to say know your role and shut your mouth hmmm that would apply to tygra as well as cheetara
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:30 PM   #244
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Right, but he's also hurt and angry and he probably justifies it by telling himself "oh, he'll find a way out." If he had his head in the right place he would have never gambled with Tygra's life, so while it is out of character there is a reason for it. Speaking from experience, we can all act contrary to our nature when out head is screwed up.

Keep in mind that's explanation, not justification.
I wonder what he was supposed to do in that situation say ok take me instead and they all would still get killed. If tygra could take a beating like he did from atticus and kaynar in ep 15 without even so much as a scratch tygra could've been made to do anything so it must be the writing
Old 04-09-2012, 11:41 PM   #245
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Then when all hope seems lost, Lion-o and Tygra banish him to the Book of Omens! Sweet payback...
Fed to snow-meow or locked in the a cell with slithe atticus and kaynar with all three being hungry . Which one is worse ?
Old 04-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #246
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Thanks.

We still have a lot to learn about the rest of the cast and we need to know more about the past.
I don't think the writing is going to dig that deep . The past can be summed up in a matter of seconds in flashbacks so there is a lot of room for new characters
Old 04-09-2012, 11:58 PM   #247
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:

So is that what happened to tygra as well because his role was almost non existent towards the end even torr was getting more screen time.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #248
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
And then they make out.
So that is what annet meant by a tygra betrayal
Old 04-10-2012, 02:01 AM   #249
SPINMASTER X
Chameleon Souljah
I was not very impressed with this episode at all. To be honest I was pretty disappointed. It's like this episode was thrown together. Also why is Mumm-Ra such a loser now? I'd say the writers need to let the villains develop as much as Lion-O does because I'm not sure I can take seeing the Thundercats get cheap wins so easily.
SPINMASTER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:17 AM   #250
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
Fed to snow-meow or locked in the a cell with slithe atticus and kaynar with all three being hungry . Which one is worse ?
My money on Snow-Meow. The big cat strikes again! Until the next bowel movement...