TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Old 02-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
Joe Moore
Administrator
If Warner were to give Thundercats the all-star treatment, what extra features would you want on the discs?
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
GK Punk
Your Straight Edge Savior
I'd like them to have features like the BCI He-Man sets. Those had really good documentaries, and I'd love to see ones like that for Thundercats. Toy Commercials, Bumpers and stuff like that would be great too.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:36 AM   #3
Ratar-O
Dirty Conniving Rat
I would love to see mainly interviews from the surviving cast.
Ratar-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
Joe Moore
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK Punk View Post
I'd like them to have features like the BCI He-Man sets. Those had really good documentaries, and I'd love to see ones like that for Thundercats. Toy Commercials, Bumpers and stuff like that would be great too.
Yeah, those documentaries were great. Especially on the first set. Problem is, MOTU had a fantastic behind the scenes story. It completely changed the way cartoons were allowed to exist and paved the way for every modern cartoon with an accompanying toy line.

Thundercats' history isn't quite as storied. If Warner could dig up some of the stories that led to the series, and present them in an interesting way, I would be down with that.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #5
GK Punk
That's a good point I didn't take that in to consideration. Hopefully if they ever do a new set (still crossing my fingers for a remastered set one of these days.) They can dig up some kind of info on the creation of the series for an interesting documentary. If not interviews and toy commercials maybe?

Maybe something on the worldwide fandom of the series. Cover its rise from syndicated to toonami reruns etc.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:04 PM   #6
Joe Moore
Administrator
The good thing is that it is a series that has a lot to dig up. I am sure there are some hidden behind the scenes stories worth hearing.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:08 PM   #7
GK Punk
And that would be great! Here's to hoping one day they can do it.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:10 PM   #8
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Now that I think about it, I'm not entirely sure what I would want as extras, lol. Realistically, anything they could dig up would be nice. If they were to release the entire series in one box set, putting it in some sort of specially designed case would be nice (not really an extra, but would make buying an expensive box set seem more worth it).
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:04 AM   #9
PANTHRO HOOO
Thunderian Commoner
Screw a Dvd I want a thundercats thumb drive that's the eye of thundera wich lights up when I plug it in that has every episode of tc on it. Also is like a way to transfer the episodes to my phone without screwing with the drm if it has to be there.

Last edited by PANTHRO HOOO; 09-04-2011 at 03:06 AM..
PANTHRO HOOO is offline   Reply With Quote