TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 01-15-2012, 10:58 PM   #4851
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Agree, heck I think leonardo would beat lion-o and tygra together.
cant argue with that
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #4852
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
tygra vs. leonardo sword fight................ hands down leonardo.
Tygra will get the whoping of his life.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:07 PM   #4853
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
I have achived full awesomeness
Old 01-15-2012, 11:07 PM   #4854
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Tygra will get the whoping of his life.
agreed
Old 01-15-2012, 11:09 PM   #4855
cmangund
Quote:
My counsins and I liked Michelangelo too. He was a trip.
Michelangelo is the soul of the group, Leonardo is the badass leader, Raph is the temper of the gorup, Donnatelo is the thinker of the group.

No ship is needed at all in TMNT already cool with the Main Characters
Old 01-15-2012, 11:09 PM   #4856
cmangund
Quote:
I have achived full awesomeness
Perfect Specimen
Old 01-15-2012, 11:09 PM   #4857
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Michelangelo is the soul of the group, Leonardo is the badass leader, Raph is the temper of the gorup, Donnatelo is the thinker of the group.

its all balanced.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #4858
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Perfect Specimen
exactly
Old 01-15-2012, 11:14 PM   #4859
cmangund
Quote:
its all balanced.
TMNT versus Mumm-ra and his army, who will emerge victorious?
Old 01-15-2012, 11:15 PM   #4860
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
leonardo was chuck norris's pet turtle.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #4861
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:

I thought they all hooked up with April.

Did leonardo hook up with the other ninja?
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #4862
L08e16o
TMNT would crush the TC.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:22 PM   #4863
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:

no just they're friend , guy, person.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #4864
cmangund
Quote:

Casey Jones is April's thing

Karai, their relationship is brother/sister/enemy/ally thing
Old 01-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #4865
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Casey Jones is April's thing

Karai, their relationship is brother/sister/enemy/ally thing
yes that dude
Old 01-15-2012, 11:25 PM   #4866
cmangund
Quote:
leonardo was chuck norris's pet turtle.
Behold the power of Chuck F**king Norris! Even his pet Turtle already that good!
Old 01-15-2012, 11:26 PM   #4867
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
and he had pet cats too.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #4868
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
random: my reaction to batman and robin(movie) |(*_*)| WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF was that.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:30 PM   #4869
cmangund
Quote:
random: my reaction to batman and robin(movie) |(*_*)| WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF was that.
No Smilies can explain your reaction
Old 01-15-2012, 11:43 PM   #4870
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
mum-ra would own them all day. Now snarf vs splinter is more interesting but snarf-ra would own splinter
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #4871
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
TMNT would crush the TC.
Lion-o and the sword of omens would make turtle soup out of the tmnt and feed them to shredder
Old 01-16-2012, 12:05 AM   #4872
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
mum-ra would own them all day. Now snarf vs splinter is more interesting but snarf-ra would own splinter
how about Krang vs Snarf?
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:01 AM   #4873
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
how about Krang vs Snarf?
Snarf will tickle Krang to submission.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:50 AM   #4874
cmangund
Quote:
I thought lion-o go the clone
No, Snarf got the real Cheetara, Lion-O and Tygra got the clones. Then the 6 of them can have a triple date. Until Snow Meow comes along with his bowel movements........

Last edited by cmangund; 01-16-2012 at 04:59 AM..
Old 01-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #4875
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Snarf will tickle Krang to submission.
na he'll just feed him to snow-meow
Old 01-16-2012, 10:04 AM   #4876
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
No, Snarf got the real Cheetara, Lion-O and Tygra got the clones. Then the 6 of them can have a triple date. Until Snow Meow comes along with his bowel movements........
The roar of snow-meow would trigger loose bowel movements in tygra and lion-o snarf will be all and runaway to fight another day because the big cat strikes again
Old 01-16-2012, 10:09 AM   #4877
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Agree, heck I think leonardo would beat lion-o and tygra together.
Until the OS panthro theme music starts to play and panthro beats down all the tmnt and chuck norris
Old 01-16-2012, 11:15 AM   #4878
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
You should have come out and say it.
I fail to see why. Come on, you got it, so did Balgus and Adam (btw thanks for answering guys) and I won't insult everyone else who did not answer by assuming they are not smart enough to get it.

Quote:
If cheetara didn't have a good solution to the issue, then she should have told both of them that she can't pick and complete the mission first. If she was meant to be with one of them, then those feelings won't be able to hide for long.
That point is moot. We are dealing with what we have been given.

Quote:
Depends on how they do the 180. They can do it with both T/C looking good. We disagree on this, but that was a thank you kiss. She never had had to say I owe you a thank you. I think they put that in for the kids to understand it was a thank you. There was no reason for her to say that before she kissed him.

Well two wrongs did make a right at the end of 13 (tygra's jealousy and cheetara not being honest).

I agree. Brother told the girls and boy to tell someone first, before something bad happens.

Thanks.

We think it was a boy. I hope to have a girl later.
This conversation is about Cheetara, and how she can be perceived by both the target audience and their parents. You're adding elements that distract from the point trying to be funny, but this is really serious, so I leave them aside.

DN said she chose Tygra so it was *not* just a thank you kiss, it was the excuse to kiss. You do not tell an 8 year-old you kiss thanks like that. This is what sets parents apart, and the whole teaching/children psichology community has my back here (ask your brother and your sister in law, since they've probably been to at least one lecture about this issue at the kids' school, in my area it's given once a year): we don't want them to think they can kiss or be kissed thanks in such a fashion. It's the same as when you refrain from softly slapping their cute little butts as soon as they turn one year old, so they won't grow up believing it's OK for another kid / a teen / an adult to touch them. The kind of message that's all right by a teen (thank you kiss) is not the right message to a child under 10 (somebody else can kiss you like that and you have to accept it because it's thanks and thanks is a good thing).

This is multiplied by a number of behaviors that are completely innocent in appearance at the close family level but in reality may leave them exposed to possibility of not recognizing / not reacting to abuse. We raise by example and we are not ambiguous in our message.

You're going to be a parent. I'm not trying to scare you, but it's not too early to concern yourself with these issues, and talk them over with your SO and perhaps with your brother and his wife as well.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #4879
Alapan
Thunder Kitty
Okay, everybody says that Cheetara has actually chosen Lion-O becase there might be some connection she has as a cleric with SoO. I am totally for that, that would give her presence a lot more meaning that just a major love conflict between the royal brothers. But why doesn't anyone see that she might choose Tygra now but her opinion of Tygra as a person might change later? We have already discussed that Tygra's character is being presented in a negative way in this series, he is egotistic, greedy (for the crown), and always tries to prove that he is better than Lion-O even when his younger brother is trying to protect him and the rest of Tcats. Maybe, and this is all speculation so don't kill me, Cheetara's mind will change after she truly sees what kind of person Tygra has become vs what kind of a person Lion-O is becoming.

Last edited by Alapan; 01-16-2012 at 11:36 AM..
Alapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:03 PM   #4880
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alapan View Post
Okay, everybody says that Cheetara has actually chosen Lion-O becase there might be some connection she has as a cleric with SoO. I am totally for that, that would give her presence a lot more meaning that just a major love conflict between the royal brothers. But why doesn't anyone see that she might choose Tygra now but her opinion of Tygra as a person might change later? We have already discussed that Tygra's character is being presented in a negative way in this series, he is egotistic, greedy (for the crown), and always tries to prove that he is better than Lion-O even when his younger brother is trying to protect him and the rest of Tcats. Maybe, and this is all speculation so don't kill me, Cheetara's mind will change after she truly sees what kind of person Tygra has become vs what kind of a person Lion-O is becoming.
Hello there

While we've already discussed Tygra's personality and we've somewhat agreed that he's taken a turn for the better after BB as far as his attitude towards his brother is concerned, your point is good.

From now to the end of the series, anything can happen. The first twist was to "wow" and "eww" the audience (and boy did they do that). My stand on the issue (see my last post) is that if they are planning another twist they will treat it with extreme care and most of all, with lots of time. Which means we should get used to the idea of T/C together or no couple at all for a while before any major changes may happen.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #4881
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
then leonardo uses a pressure point attack on snow meows ulviala until he upchucks.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #4882
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
nevermind i like it. i guess

Last edited by DarkKnight; 01-16-2012 at 05:37 PM..
Old 01-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #4883
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I fail to see why. Come on, you got it, so did Balgus and Adam (btw thanks for answering guys) and I won't insult everyone else who did not answer by assuming they are not smart enough to get it.

This conversation is about Cheetara, and how she can be perceived by both the target audience and their parents. You're adding elements that distract from the point trying to be funny, but this is really serious, so I leave them aside.

DN said she chose Tygra so it was *not* just a thank you kiss, it was the excuse to kiss. You do not tell an 8 year-old you kiss thanks like that. This is what sets parents apart, and the whole teaching/children psichology community has my back here (ask your brother and your sister in law, since they've probably been to at least one lecture about this issue at the kids' school, in my area it's given once a year): we don't want them to think they can kiss or be kissed thanks in such a fashion. It's the same as when you refrain from softly slapping their cute little butts as soon as they turn one year old, so they won't grow up believing it's OK for another kid / a teen / an adult to touch them. The kind of message that's all right by a teen (thank you kiss) is not the right message to a child under 10 (somebody else can kiss you like that and you have to accept it because it's thanks and thanks is a good thing).

This is multiplied by a number of behaviors that are completely innocent in appearance at the close family level but in reality may leave them exposed to possibility of not recognizing / not reacting to abuse. We raise by example and we are not ambiguous in our message.

You're going to be a parent. I'm not trying to scare you, but it's not too early to concern yourself with these issues, and talk them over with your SO and perhaps with your brother and his wife as well.

who the hell is DN. if your referring to me I never said cheetara chose tygra.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #4884
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:

i have no words to describe what the *%^& im reading.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #4885
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Until the OS panthro theme music starts to play and panthro beats down all the tmnt and chuck norris
not chuck norris. chuck norris just allowed panthro to lose.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:58 PM   #4886
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
not chuck norris. chuck norris just allowed panthro to lose.
Until chuck norris touched the thunder tank and panthro is like , now panthro has chuck norris leather seats in the thunder tank and a red wig .
Old 01-16-2012, 03:01 PM   #4887
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Until chuck norris touched the thunder tank and panthro is like , now panthro has chuck norris leather seats in the thunder tank and a red wig .
because chuck norris gave him those fakes and walked away.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #4888
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
super funny: tygra tried to do a fusion with vegeta and messed it up. then tygra critisizes vegeta for not bending his fingers. Vegeta response: are you insane, it was embarassing enough doing that stupid pose, now you're saying I couldnt get it right. who made you the fusion expert Mr. straight fingers. maybe it was your toes pointing too far in. EVER THINK OF THAT!!! tygras reaction scared trollface.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #4889
L08e16o
Quote:
Lion-o and the sword of omens would make turtle soup out of the tmnt and feed them to shredder
I don't know.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:30 PM   #4890
L08e16o
Quote:

What is worse, a thank you kiss (she said I owe you a thank, they put that there for a reason) or being dishonset? The writers could have had her kiss him at any time, but they waited until the end and had her say I owe you a thank you. They did this in the JL.

My 12 year old niece is not into boys and she probably won't date until a lot later. Her parent are strict. They teach her morals. None of the kids are into that. They play a lot of sports and are really into school.

The whole scene was ambiguous. DN said she chose tygra..........not mummra. You don't find that odd? He did even touch any more on the subject, but maid sure he put in ............

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-16-2012 at 05:34 PM..
Old 01-16-2012, 05:32 PM   #4891
L08e16o
Quote:
Thanks for the post.

I think she has a good idea of who tygra is. I think she knows them both.

Lion-o is different, cheetara even said this. Tygra is like the rest of the cats of thunderia in his thinking, lion-o is kind and shows mercy. He doesn't want to be like tygra.

We will find out in the next episode why cheetara has always followed lion-o around.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:37 PM   #4892
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
was up
Old 01-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #4893
L08e16o
Quote:
was up
What's going on?

Are you still mad?
Old 01-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #4894
Balgus82
Quote:
who the hell is DN. if your referring to me I never said cheetara chose tygra.
Dan Norton
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #4895
Balgus82
Quote:
What is worse, a thank you kiss (she said I owe you a thank, they put that there for a reason) or being dishonset? The writers could have had her kiss him at any time, but they waited until the end and had her say I owe you a thank you. They did this in the JL.

My 12 year old niece is not into boys and she probably won't date until a lot later. Her parent are strict. They teach her morals. None of the kids are into that. They play a lot of sports and are really into school.

The whole scene was ambiguous. DN said she chose tygra..........not mummra. You don't find that odd? He did even touch any more on the subject, but maid sure he put in ............
Dishonest about what? Give me one scene where she actually told Lion-O that she liked him or had any kind of feelings for him.
You assumed she liked him. She never lied about anything.

Dan put the ...... in because he was answering a different part of the question with the "not mumm-ra" part.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #4896
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Dishonest about what? Give me one scene where she actually told Lion-O that she liked him or had any kind of feelings for him.
You assumed she liked him. She never lied about anything.

Dan put the ...... in because he was answering a different part of the question with the "not mumm-ra" part.

She was dishonest. You go to lion-o first and tell him you chose tygra. If she doesn't like him then what do you call all the flirting, holding hand, smiles, the looks she gives him, and the kiss? She knows he likes her. So if she is flirting with lion-o and she doesn't like him, what do you call it?

It is called ellipses. There was more to his answer the ellipses is there, becuase he can't explain it. Like spoiler. So it was like this, she chose tygra Spoiler not mummra.

No you put a ; to answer the other part. Cheetara chose tygra; not mummra.

She knew he had feelings for her and even when kit was teasing them about kissing, she had no problem with it.

By the way, they are going to explain why cheetara follows him around.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-16-2012 at 07:05 PM..
Old 01-16-2012, 07:04 PM   #4897
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by big snarf View Post
until chuck norris touched the thunder tank and panthro is like , now panthro has chuck norris leather seats in the thunder tank and a red wig . :d:d:d:d
:d:d:d:d:d
Old 01-16-2012, 07:10 PM   #4898
cmangund
Quote:
There's no way Panthro can beat the real Chuck F##king Norris, that one was a cloned Chuck.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:20 PM   #4899
stormbringer
Quote:
She was dishonest. You go to lion-o first and tell him you chose tygra. If she doesn't like him then what do you call all the flirting, holding hand, smiles, the looks she gives him, and the kiss? She knows he likes her. So if she is flirting with lion-o and she doesn't like him, what do you call it?

It is called ellipses. There was more to his answer the ellipses is there, becuase he can't explain it. Like spoiler. So it was like this, she chose tygra Spoiler not mummra.

No you put a ; to answer the other part. Cheetara chose tygra; not mummra.

She knew he had feelings for her and even when kit was teasing them about kissing, she had no problem with it.

By the way, they are going to explain why cheetara follows him around.
Yep, if Cheetara has 0 interest in Lion-o then she's a tease.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:21 PM   #4900
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Yep, if Cheetara has 0 interest in Lion-o then she's a tease.
And Cheetara is not a seductress, that flirting with Lion-O was real as it can be, The dilated pupils, the touching, the helping his "sword"