TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2011, 04:57 PM   #1601
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Darn that will be more nuts too.
I also forgot to say, you are 100% correct on the classic Hero's Journey.

Hero struggle before he or she becomes the hero. Plus the Hero always gets the girl/guy in a classic Hero story.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:58 PM   #1602
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Great job.

I know it would not happen, but I wished she would kiss him while he tried to explain how he feels.

I love to see T/P thing start. You could have tygra watching L/C next to each other and pumyra comes up and talks to him. That could start their relationship.
Yeah about the Lion-O/Cheetara kiss thing I think it will be pushed to Ep 26

Maybe about Tygra's destiny and connection as prince will be starting in "Native Son" Episode after Lion-O's Trials. Maybe we will be only given hints about Tygra bit by bit until "Native Son"

If we keep on doing this we will be already on Ep 26 by the time EP 14 actually airs
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:41 PM   #1603
L08e16o
Quote:

Maybe about Tygra's destiny and connection as prince will be starting in "Native Son" Episode after Lion-O's Trials. Maybe we will be only given hints about Tygra bit by bit until "Native Son"

If we keep on doing this we will be already on Ep 26 by the time EP 14 actually airs
If the ending was real, that would suck. It had to many holes. That is the thing that is hard to accept.

I think that would be a great plot. If tygra had his own crown, that would settle him down.

This wait seems endless.

I could see L/C kissing at the end of season one. It would be done right, not some rush job like E13.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:54 PM   #1604
L08e16o
Quote:

I wonder what lion-o's trails will be about.

Is it about himself (heart) or is it trails of the Book of Omens?
Old 12-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #1605
cmangund
Quote:
If the ending was real, that would suck. It had to many holes. That is the thing that is hard to accept.

I think that would be a great plot. If tygra had his own crown, that would settle him down.

This wait seems endless.

I could see L/C kissing at the end of season one. It would be done right, not some rush job like E13.
I know, I hope it will be an illusion too. I am making the scenario with the worst case possible thing that I think will happen , the open triangle.

There's always a possibility that they will kiss in Ep14 because after a lot of fans are this mad, they can add a small kissing scene between Lion-O/Cheetara, it's not that difficult to add a small kissing scene in a completed episode, as far as I know, in JL bruce timm addedd the Wonderwoman flirty face when looking at batman, when batman told her to call him as a last minute change before that episode aired.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #1606
cmangund
Quote:
I wonder what lion-o's trails will be about.

Is it about himself (heart) or is it trails of the Book of Omens?
Maybe they will tie the story with Benglali's tribe thing, either about his heart or the book of omens. aside from the possibility Tygra's a prince there.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #1607
L08e16o
Quote:
Maybe they will tie the story with Benglali's tribe thing, either about his heart or the book of omens. aside from the possibility Tygra's a prince there.
And tygra's bethrothed pumyra. Sorry, had to stick it there.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #1608
cmangund
Quote:
And tygra's bethrothed pumyra. Sorry, had to stick it there.
Hopefully.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #1609
L08e16o
Quote:
I know, I hope it will be an illusion too. I am making the scenario with the worst case possible thing that I think will happen , the open triangle.

There's always a possibility that they will kiss in Ep14 because after a lot of fans are this mad, they can add a small kissing scene between Lion-O/Cheetara, it's not that difficult to add a small kissing scene in a completed episode, as far as I know, in JL bruce timm addedd the Wonderwoman flirty face when looking at batman, when batman told her to call him as a last minute change before that episode aired.
I know, and thanks again for all the hard work. You did an awesome job of analyzing T/L/C.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:12 PM   #1610
cmangund
Quote:
I know, and thanks again for all the hard work. You did an awesome job of analyzing T/L/C.
No Problem. I will keep on hampering this at least until Ep 14 airs. Then I will see what I can get from there.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:16 PM   #1611
L08e16o
Quote:
No Problem. I will keep on hampering this at least until Ep 14 airs. Then I will see what I can get from there.
Make sure you hit that 1K mark.

I hope it is good. I hate to drop this, I have always loved the TC.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:23 PM   #1612
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
This scenario of Ep14 "New Alliances" been trolling in my head:

- Taking into account all the interviews, facts and data, analysis
- Taking into account the easiness of the last episode doing 180 switch in relationship, I will do a 90 switch instead making it an open triangle
- Assuming Bengali and the clan will be introduced in EP14
- Assuming Tygra here is effected by guilt towards Lion-O after the Astral Plane experience and realize that he almost lost his brother the third time because of his jealousy. Not taking into account X-factors.
- Using L08e16o's idea of Lion-O wounded saving Cheetara and his SoO theory.
- Assuming Lion-O will go solo to clear his head from the triangle
- Assuming the ending in Ep 13 it was not an illusion and it was real

He may go solo with his thunder cycle and snarf, but before that he already sabotaged the thundertank and the other thunderscyle so the other’s cannot follow him to search for the next power stone, using the book of omens.

Then the scene switched to the others worried searching for Lion-O, but not to avail, then Cheetara may found Lion-O’s trail and Tygra asked her to follow the trail and gave her a homing beacon for the rest to follow later, since Cheetara is the fastest. Cheetara starting to realize on the why Lion-O left. With Tygra starting to relize it too but Tygra will be busy fixing the thundertank. With Panthro giving advise on fixing it.

Then Lion-O may found a new village where the tribe resides maybe some introduction scenes of Bengali maybe Lynx-O too surprised seeing Lion-O still alive, Pumyra may be attracted to Lion-O a bit but Lion-O won’t notice it. Maybe some background story of the tribe and maybe about Tygra. Then the tribe suddenly was attacked by the Jackal or other species and a big fight soon started. during the fight Lion-O uses the full power of the sword, Cheetara now knows where he is and increases her speed to go to that direction. Lion-O surprised to see cheetara during the fight, got mortally wounded protecting Cheetara during the fight using L08e16o's idea, Cheetara bring Lion-O to safety while Bengali, Pyumra and Lnyx-O and the rest fight off the rest of the attackers.

After all quiet down the scene switches to Cheetara nursing Lion-O while Pumyra help her and notice the closeness between Lion-O and Cheetara so she left to give them some privacy. Maybe Lion-O confess first his feelings for her, but then feel distressed since it is useless she has chosen Tygra, but Cheetara quickly dismissed that idea and said to him that she has feelings for him too and start explaining the past connection maybe L08e16o's idea SoO theory. After that maybe they kissed or the kiss can be pushed down to EP 26, then maybe she will say that now she knows Lion-O’s feelings for her she cannot choose, and Tygra (did not see the kiss if they did kiss) arrived hearing that part will probably say that she does not have to choose not until the time is right, we still have a kingdom to rebuilt anyway, this can wait, and both brothers starting to realize the feud was wrong and maybe Tygra apologizing to Lion-O then ask him to rest and leave Cheetara with Lion-O and the maybe ended with Cheetara holding Lion-O’s hand.

Then the scene switches to Mumm-ra making alliances with other species and build his next generation army. TO BE CONTINUED TO "Lion-O Trials PI" Maybe Lion-O trials episode will involve Benglai's tribe too and the Tygra/Pumyra thing maybe will start from "Lion-O Trials PI."
you should be one of the writers for this show because that was impressive
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:36 PM   #1613
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
you should be one of the writers for this show because that was impressive
Thanks for the compliments, I am doing this because I was so pissed off with Ep 13.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:37 PM   #1614
cmangund
Quote:
Make sure you hit that 1K mark.

I hope it is good. I hate to drop this, I have always loved the TC.
We have beaten TCL's discussions on Ep13, over there they only have reached 780 posts, Over here we are already 1613 posts + 1 with this one

Last edited by cmangund; 12-21-2011 at 06:40 PM..
Old 12-21-2011, 06:57 PM   #1615
stormbringer
Quote:
We have beaten TCL's discussions on Ep13, over there they only have reached 780 posts, Over here we are already 1613 posts + 1 with this one
Well, if you're theories are right, ep 14 on TCL will DEFINATELY have a lot of posts!
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:00 PM   #1616
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
well, if you're theories are right, ep 14 on tcl will DEFINATELY have a lot of posts!
DEFINATELY!!:d:d:d:d:d
Old 12-21-2011, 07:46 PM   #1617
L08e16o
Quote:

If they don't do the illusion, they are going to need a kiss. I don't think the fans will have the patience to wait.

We will need lion-o to tell cheetara how he feels and cheetara leaning in to kiss in on the lips not cheek. If the illusion didn't happen.

I wonder what fan thought of the illusion.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:08 PM   #1618
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
buddy I say its mummra behind this. why, because he may want to aattack the brothers from the "heart", to get them to kill eachother. Dont L/C is gonna happen
ThundercatsRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:09 PM   #1619
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThundercatsRules View Post
buddy I say its mummra behind this. why, because he may want to aattack the brothers from the "heart", to get them to kill eachother. Dont worry L/C is gonna happen
ThundercatsRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:18 PM   #1620
L08e16o
Quote:
???

I understood the first part, but I didn't understand your last sentence.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-21-2011 at 08:36 PM..
Old 12-21-2011, 08:30 PM   #1621
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
buddy I say its mummra behind this. why, because he may want to aattack the brothers from the "heart", to get them to kill eachother. Dont L/C is gonna happen
it would be the logical plot to cover up the huge holes in that last terrible episode.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:50 PM   #1622
cmangund
Quote:
buddy I say its mummra behind this. why, because he may want to aattack the brothers from the "heart", to get them to kill eachother. Dont worry L/C is gonna happen
If the Mumm-ra theory that's going to happen, then that will be cool Mumm-ra must show his cunning side, considering his poor win-loss record lately.

And make this whole mess a lot easier.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:55 PM   #1623
cmangund
Quote:
If they don't do the illusion, they are going to need a kiss. I don't think the fans will have the patience to wait.

We will need lion-o to tell cheetara how he feels and cheetara leaning in to kiss in on the lips not cheek. If the illusion didn't happen.

I wonder what fan thought of the illusion.
snarf may "accidentally" bump to Cheetara to make the kiss happen faster.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:42 PM   #1624
L08e16o
Quote:
If the Mumm-ra theory that's going to happen, then that will be cool Mumm-ra must show his cunning side, considering his poor win-loss record lately.

And make this whole mess a lot easier.
That or the illusion is what I would like to see.

I am ready for a L/C and get on with the rest of the story.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-21-2011 at 09:47 PM..
Old 12-21-2011, 09:43 PM   #1625
L08e16o
Quote:
snarf may "accidentally" bump to Cheetara to make the kiss happen faster.
Well he owes lion-o big time.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:45 PM   #1626
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
it would be the logical plot to cover up the huge holes in that last terrible episode.
It has to be something like that. If that is the real cheetara, then that was poorly written.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #1627
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
That's right I put it as my avatar image there to help me clear the fungus in my brain form the last episode I hope you don't mind.
I don't mind. I go the commission started before E13 tho, it kinda ruined it for me.
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:33 PM   #1628
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
I don't mind. I go the commission started before E13 tho, it kinda ruined it for me.
Thanks, and don't give up just yet, there are already too many clues and facts pointing to Lion-O/Cheetara, at least for next 3 episodes first

Last edited by cmangund; 12-21-2011 at 10:43 PM..
Old 12-21-2011, 10:41 PM   #1629
cmangund
Quote:
It has to be something like that. If that is the real cheetara, then that was poorly written.
Agreed, otherwise there's nothing we can do but to "pretend" that was not poorly written, if they will do the Lion-O/Cheetara properly up next.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:54 AM   #1630
cmangund
Quote:
Well he owes lion-o big time.
Analyzing Semantic nonsense about kisses:

Comparing it with batman/wonderwoman in JL they got 1 cheek kiss ala Lion-O/Cheetara cheek kiss then bats/wondy got making out kiss (3x or more deep lip kisses in one scene) at the end of season 2.

So I think what we will get in Ep 14, is a light lip kiss between Lion-O/Cheetara then the real making out kiss could be at E26, or maybe at the end of Pumyra, story arch if they will pair Tygra with Pumyra, maybe Cheetara will see them having a deep kiss (the sub ship Gl/Shaera have a deep kiss in JL, Tygra and Pumyra can be considered a sub ship, if they will do it)and she goes to Lion-O and give him a making out kiss.

So the Brothers technically will be equal in terms of the number of female cats they have kissed:

Lion-O: Panthera and Cheetara
Tygra: Cheetara and Pumyra (Tygra may have one more: Mumm-Ra, if Mumm-Ra did disguise himself as Cheetara)

Last edited by cmangund; 12-22-2011 at 07:36 AM..
Old 12-22-2011, 09:51 AM   #1631
L08e16o
Quote:
Analyzing Semantic nonsense about kisses:

Comparing it with batman/wonderwoman in JL they got 1 cheek kiss ala Lion-O/Cheetara cheek kiss then bats/wondy got making out kiss (3x or more deep lip kisses in one scene) at the end of season 2.

So I think what we will get in Ep 14, is a light lip kiss between Lion-O/Cheetara then the real making out kiss could be at E26, or maybe at the end of Pumyra, story arch if they will pair Tygra with Pumyra, maybe Cheetara will see them having a deep kiss (the sub ship Gl/Shaera have a deep kiss in JL, Tygra and Pumyra can be considered a sub ship, if they will do it)and she goes to Lion-O and give him a making out kiss.

So the Brothers technically will be equal in terms of the number of female cats they have kissed:

Lion-O: Panthera and Cheetara
Tygra: Cheetara and Pumyra (Tygra may have one more: Mumm-Ra, if Mumm-Ra did disguise himself as Cheetara)
Good analysis.

I hope they are the final matches.

I could see that.

It makes sense if pumyra is with tgyra if they go in that direction. If they are going to do love interest, the hero's interest would get more than 3 episodes. I could see pumyra being connected to tygra more than lion-o. They would need more than 3 episodes to make L/P work. They could flesh out tygra's past with pumyra being involved. That would work and it would not just come out of nowhere. L/C, they could write that in so many ways. As the actress said, L/C is a good story line. I would think L/C will take more than a couple episodes. That would be good writing.

When I first saw the E13, I thought it was mummra. When she said I heard what happen in the AP. Mummra is the only one that knew what happen besides the brothers. He could be controling tygra's mind.

I like the illusion theroy the best.

The next three episodes has lion-o scale tip in his favor with cheetara, then the next three after trails 2 are devoted to tygra with pumyra, helping push L/C closer and not have tygra being jealous.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:38 PM   #1632
cmangund
Quote:
I hope they are the final matches.

I could see that.

It makes sense if pumyra is with tgyra if they go in that direction. If they are going to do love interest, the hero's interest would get more than 3 episodes. I could see pumyra being connected to tygra more than lion-o. They would need more than 3 episodes to make L/P work. They could flesh out tygra's past with pumyra being involved. That would work and it would not just come out of nowhere. L/C, they could write that in so many ways. As the actress said, L/C is a good story line. I would think L/C will take more than a couple episodes. That would be good writing.

When I first saw the E13, I thought it was mummra. When she said I heard what happen in the AP. Mummra is the only one that knew what happen besides the brothers. He could be controling tygra's mind.

I like the illusion theroy the best.

The next three episodes has lion-o scale tip in his favor with cheetara, then the next three after trails 2 are devoted to tygra with pumyra, helping push L/C closer and not have tygra being jealous.
Yeah illusion will be the only way to safe the bad writing at or the holes darn it. Otherwise if Ep13 ending was true we can only close our eyes pretending that was not a bad writing, which will be very difficult since we have been analyzing this from top to bottom.

Anyway Bats in JL season 1 lip kissed Cheetah and wondy got lip kissed by Steve Trevor, bats/wondy only got cheek kiss and minor flirtation in season 1. season 2 where the bats/wondy ship really starting. Eventhough in tcats season 1 supossed to be 26 episode they have called the next 13 EP season 2 anyway so, ep14-26 in tcats can be considered "season 2" officially.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-22-2011 at 05:22 PM..
Old 12-22-2011, 04:48 PM   #1633
cmangund
Quote:
As the actress said, L/C is a good story line. I would think L/C will take more than a couple episodes. That would be good writing.

Exactly what I am thinking too. otherwise the actress will not say a good storyline if Lion-O/Cheetara failed. the actress will avoid saying about the storyline at all, and no shippy laughs

If only we can be certain 100%. X-factors comes to mind again.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:50 PM   #1634
stormbringer
Yep, illusions the safest way out of this mess. Unless we want to dust off the old Mumm-ra disguised as Cheetara theory.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:54 PM   #1635
cmangund
Quote:
Yep, illusions the safest way out of this mess. Unless we want to dust off the old Mumm-ra disguised as Cheetara theory.
If it is Mumm-Ra's doing, then maybe Mummra-Ra controlling Tygra's mind to create those illusions without him knowing like L08e16o said. Or like Big Snarf said Mumm-Ra creating a clone of Cheetara. I think we can dust off the Mumm-ra disguised as cheetara theory.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:55 PM   #1636
L08e16o
Quote:
Exactly what I am thinking too. otherwise the actress will not say a good storyline if Lion-O/Cheetara failed. the actress will avoid saying about the storyline at all, and no shippy laughs

If only we can be certain 100%. X-factors comes to mind again.
Like you said about the Classic Hero Journey, lead male and female romance is a great stroy line (as she said).

Do you see any similarities in between TC and JL?

Story line to me means many episodes or the entire series.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-22-2011 at 04:57 PM..
Old 12-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #1637
cmangund
Quote:
Like you said about the Classic Hero Journey, lead male and female romance is a great stroy line (as she said).

Do you see any similarities in between TC and JL?

Story line to me means many episodes or the entire series.
Ship wise between Lion-O/Cheetara and Batman/Wonderwoman similiraties so far (facts):
- Both got cheek kisses in season 1
- Minor flirtation between bats and wondy in season 1, minor flitration between Lion-O/Cheetara mostly form cheetara in season 1
- Bats lip kissed Cheetah(a replacement for catwoman since catwoman was under embargo at that time and WB did not get the licence for her from DC) in season 1, while Lion-O lip kissed Panthera in season1
- Wondy got lip kissed by Steve Trevor in season 1, Cheetara got lip kissed by Tygra in season1
-----------------------------------
Bats/Wondy after season 1:

- bats/wondy started developing in season 2, wondy deduced bats identity when they danced in a party, keep on developing episodes per episode, leads to the infamous making out kiss at the end of season 2, with bats smirking and smiling to wondy at the end of the kiss.
- more bats/wondy developing after season 2. but they never showed them really reaching 100% hookup, but they know each other's feelings that's clear to us viewers. and one of the writer (the late Dwyane Mcduffie) said when batman beyond (bats was a lone old man in batmand beyond, thus fans thought bats/wondy failed) was written, the batman/wonderwoman romance was not written yet. batman beyond did not mean they did'nt get together at some point or that it was not a good relationship, it's just means we haven't seen it yet. In other words bats and wondy hooked up have a good relationship, otherwise he wouldn't need to elaborate on it,

Last edited by cmangund; 12-22-2011 at 05:43 PM..
Old 12-22-2011, 09:31 PM   #1638
L08e16o
Quote:
Ship wise between Lion-O/Cheetara and Batman/Wonderwoman similiraties so far (facts):
- Both got cheek kisses in season 1
- Minor flirtation between bats and wondy in season 1, minor flitration between Lion-O/Cheetara mostly form cheetara in season 1
- Bats lip kissed Cheetah(a replacement for catwoman since catwoman was under embargo at that time and WB did not get the licence for her from DC) in season 1, while Lion-O lip kissed Panthera in season1
- Wondy got lip kissed by Steve Trevor in season 1, Cheetara got lip kissed by Tygra in season1
-----------------------------------
Bats/Wondy after season 1:

- bats/wondy started developing in season 2, wondy deduced bats identity when they danced in a party, keep on developing episodes per episode, leads to the infamous making out kiss at the end of season 2, with bats smirking and smiling to wondy at the end of the kiss.
- more bats/wondy developing after season 2. but they never showed them really reaching 100% hookup, but they know each other's feelings that's clear to us viewers. and one of the writer (the late Dwyane Mcduffie) said when batman beyond (bats was a lone old man in batmand beyond, thus fans thought bats/wondy failed) was written, the batman/wonderwoman romance was not written yet. batman beyond did not mean they did'nt get together at some point or that it was not a good relationship, it's just means we haven't seen it yet. In other words bats and wondy hooked up have a good relationship, otherwise he wouldn't need to elaborate on it,
Thanks.

Whatever happen to Batman Beyond?

I always liked Batman and Catwomen.

I think the difference between TC and JL, TC is about lion-o and his classic hero journey. As you mention, hero always gets the lead female.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:37 PM   #1639
L08e16o
Quote:
If it is Mumm-Ra's doing, then maybe Mummra-Ra controlling Tygra's mind to create those illusions without him knowing like L08e16o said. Or like Big Snarf said Mumm-Ra creating a clone of Cheetara. I think we can dust off the Mumm-ra disguised as cheetara theory.
After I watched it the first time (I was mad), that was the first thing come to my mine. Mummra needed something over the cats.

I think mummra could read the L/T thoughts in the AP. He probably reading tygra. Mummra saw tygra make the illusion of SoO.

I think it would be better if mummra made the illusion. I hope he attacks the them. They are at their weakess. Mummra could take the stone and BoO.

Mummra attacks, lion-o can't use the sword. Cheetara tries to save him, but lion-o saves her and gets realy hurt.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:39 PM   #1640
L08e16o
Quote:
Agreed.

It works for everyone except TCL.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:59 PM   #1641
cmangund
Quote:
Whatever happen to Batman Beyond?

I always liked Batman and Catwomen.

I think the difference between TC and JL, TC is about lion-o and his classic hero journey. As you mention, hero always gets the lead female.
In batman Beyond, old bats got heart condition and cannot fight that well again so his son (got the son not in natural way rather than from the Cadmus project continuation Batman Beyond project lead by amanda waller, to ensure that the world will always have a batman)terry become batman, but terry didn't know that bats is his father until JL episode "epiloque". As with catwoman (aka selina) was also refered to in that episode, during the rampage terry learned that bats was infact his father said bats had pushed selina (catwoman), Dick(robin) and barbara(batgirl) away. Wondy was nowhere to be found in this era, thus the alot of the fans pissed off, so Mcduffie responded http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../33/#post25583

As for catwoman and batman in JL universe didn't work out, apparently and no bats/cat ship at all in JL. The writers prefer bats/wondy. In bats/wondy case the writers thought in the long run bats/wondy worked better than bats/cat. Because with bat/cat it was always about the playing around and the thrill of the night, rather than serious relationship. so they go for that bats/wondy route (Most fans of JL went nuts with the bats/wondy pairing like what happened now at TCL, but the writers did not go that way because of the fans went nuts like in TCL, but because of what they saw in bats/wondy pairing, There never were any cases in my experience in WB cartoons that the writers choose certain pairings because of fans went crazy So if most folks at TCL are like that. I wouldn't care because it's pointless, just look at the facts and data out there, and right now all the facts and data are pointing more heavily to Lion-O/Cheetara). Maybe it's because no other woman can stand with bats issues and personality, he admited it to wondy, that he is a rich kid with issues, lots of issues.

Yeah the main difference is that TC is about a classic hero's journey as Jelenic said. But the way this main ship is developing there are similarities between JL and TC.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 01:40 AM..
Old 12-23-2011, 02:23 AM   #1642
cmangund
Quote:
Agreed.

It works for everyone except TCL.
Most of them think that because they are the bigger forum, they are the absolute winner and thus they are "arrogant". It never worked that way, first we see the facts and data and what we can get from that. Fandom craziness was never a factor to WB cartoons shows even when the producers and writers went nuts/X-factors.

From Experinece the factors they will consider most are(not considering x-factors/producers and writers craziness):

1 Money Returns/Profit
2.What will get them the most viewer ratings.
3.The theme of the show itself and stories,etc,etc
4.What the writers see with the pairings of the characters and stories they can make out of it.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 02:36 AM..
Old 12-23-2011, 02:37 AM   #1643
stormbringer
I don't think the writers really want T/C ,if they did it seems like they'd have written it better.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:44 AM   #1644
cmangund
Quote:
I don't think the writers really want T/C ,if they did it seems like they'd have written it better.
Yeah, facts and data said so too. besides the season 1 finale is EP26 not EP13 CN just messed it up chopped the WB already produced 26 season 1 episodes. If they will decide which pairings hapening then it will be at least on EP26.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 02:47 AM..
Old 12-23-2011, 03:12 AM   #1645
cmangund
Quote:
Those crazy tcats comic that you read, do you know who had written them? was warren ellis one of the writers? if it was then we may have a problem.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 08:05 AM..
Old 12-23-2011, 11:01 AM   #1646
L08e16o
Quote:
Excellent point. I think they would've developed it better than a 5 minute dialogue.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:04 AM   #1647
L08e16o
Quote:
In batman Beyond, old bats got heart condition and cannot fight that well again so his son (got the son not in natural way rather than from the Cadmus project continuation Batman Beyond project lead by amanda waller, to ensure that the world will always have a batman)terry become batman, but terry didn't know that bats is his father until JL episode "epiloque". As with catwoman (aka selina) was also refered to in that episode, during the rampage terry learned that bats was infact his father said bats had pushed selina (catwoman), Dick(robin) and barbara(batgirl) away. Wondy was nowhere to be found in this era, thus the alot of the fans pissed off, so Mcduffie responded http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../33/#post25583

As for catwoman and batman in JL universe didn't work out, apparently and no bats/cat ship at all in JL. The writers prefer bats/wondy. In bats/wondy case the writers thought in the long run bats/wondy worked better than bats/cat. Because with bat/cat it was always about the playing around and the thrill of the night, rather than serious relationship. so they go for that bats/wondy route (Most fans of JL went nuts with the bats/wondy pairing like what happened now at TCL, but the writers did not go that way because of the fans went nuts like in TCL, but because of what they saw in bats/wondy pairing, There never were any cases in my experience in WB cartoons that the writers choose certain pairings because of fans went crazy So if most folks at TCL are like that. I wouldn't care because it's pointless, just look at the facts and data out there, and right now all the facts and data are pointing more heavily to Lion-O/Cheetara). Maybe it's because no other woman can stand with bats issues and personality, he admited it to wondy, that he is a rich kid with issues, lots of issues.

Yeah the main difference is that TC is about a classic hero's journey as Jelenic said. But the way this main ship is developing there are similarities between JL and TC.
Thanks.

I think the writers were going to have the hero with the main female. It is a great story line.

I liked the Beyond catoon, I guess it didn't do that well.

SM will always have LL, so I guess Batman has WW.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:17 AM   #1648
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah, facts and data said so too. besides the season 1 finale is EP26 not EP13 CN just messed it up chopped the WB already produced 26 season 1 episodes. If they will decide which pairings hapening then it will be at least on EP26.
Agreed. It was too soon.

I know I keep using this, but a great story line is not one episode. I am glad she said that. If done right, it take a lot of episodes to develop their love.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:25 AM   #1649
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
so many good points, and nice to see that I'm not the only Lion-O/Cheetara fan around... lol!

I'd also like to point out that just because Tygra and Cheetara kissed now doesn't mean it's going to last. Just something I've picked up from 29 years of TV watching... pairings that start in the first season very seldom last the whole series.
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:26 AM   #1650
L08e16o
Quote:
Those crazy tcats comic that you read, do you know who had written them? was warren ellis one of the writers? if it was then we may have a problem.
Why?

It doesn't look like he did, but it looks like TC comics was in UK. It didn't do to well.

He took over thunderbolts title.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-23-2011 at 01:09 PM..