TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > WilyKit's Corner - Thundercats Creative > Thundercats Fan Art

Old 03-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #51
Joe Moore
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
I'd love to see them hire you to work on the designs. Much like the guy on TFW who designed Long Haul, and was hired on for RotF (I feel bad that I can't remember who that was...).
Josh Nizzi. A really nice guy who went on to do a lot more designs including ROTF Megatron, the Jet/Prime combination and a few more.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:02 PM   #52
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
Josh Nizzi. A really nice guy who went on to do a lot more designs including ROTF Megatron, the Jet/Prime combination and a few more.
Yep, that's the guy, thanks Joe. I remembered he did more designs, but couldn't remember anything specific. Would be really cool to see the same sort of thing happen for vshen here. Though for that to happen, WB needs to get a movie solidly in the works...
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:12 PM   #53
ThyVipera
Thunder Kitty
you have some major talent man. i really love these. panthro is outstanding
ThyVipera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #54
vshen
Hi Guys,

Just letting you know I am taking a bit of a break from the Thundercats and doing some Ninja Turtles stuff.

I did Bebop so far. If anyone is interested in the progress of more TMNT characters, you can go on the thread that I start in The Technodrome Forums here:

TMNT Character Redesigns - The Technodrome Forums

I am still not finished with the Thundercats, just need to refresh a little bit so my motivation when I do the rest of the characters.

Thanks again everyone for showing interest in my works
Old 04-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #55
Joe Moore
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by vshen View Post
Hi Guys,

Just letting you know I am taking a bit of a break from the Thundercats and doing some Ninja Turtles stuff.

I did Bebop so far. If anyone is interested in the progress of more TMNT characters, you can go on the thread that I start in The Technodrome Forums here:

TMNT Character Redesigns - The Technodrome Forums

I am still not finished with the Thundercats, just need to refresh a little bit so my motivation when I do the rest of the characters.

Thanks again everyone for showing interest in my works
The forum isn't limited to Thundercats only art. You are more than welcome to post your TMNT art here as well.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:39 PM   #56
vshen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
The forum isn't limited to Thundercats only art. You are more than welcome to post your TMNT art here as well.
Thanks Joe for giving me green light to post it my ninja turtles stuff, I really appreciate it.

So here is what I have done so far

Old 04-27-2012, 10:25 PM   #57
vshen
I'm actually in the process of doing a new Rocksteady image but I just wanted to show the old one I did a few years ago which I still like and still basing it to the current one I am doing.

Some of you may have already seen it in my Deviant Gallery

The New Rocksteady coming soon.

Last edited by vshen; 04-27-2012 at 10:31 PM..
Old 05-23-2012, 01:40 AM   #58
vshen
Hi Guys,

Just completed another Thundercats Character. This time it's my version of Monkian

Old 05-30-2012, 06:54 PM   #59
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
What mediums do you work in?
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #60
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Not my taste for Thundercats, but beautiful work none the less
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:39 AM   #61
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Monkian looks great. Sort of gives me a Planet of the Apes vibe. Also makes me think of Donald Sutherland as President Snow in the Hunger games for some reason...

Anyways, keep up the good work. Any idea when your next TMNT piece will be finished?
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:33 PM   #62
vshen
First of all, Joe thank you very much again for the feature, I am always grateful and very appreciative when you do that Thanks again buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
What mediums do you work in?
Thank you very muchvisiting my thread I really appreciate it I mainly use Photoshop although I occasionally use other programs such as Zbrush or Maya. An example of this is Rocksteady where he was first roughly modeled in Zbrush and then I took him to Photoshop and added all the lighting and details. Photoshop is my favorite and most of my art comes out from it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
Not my taste for Thundercats, but beautiful work none the less
Everyone has different taste, so I understand, I still appreciate your kind words and for visiting Thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Monkian looks great. Sort of gives me a Planet of the Apes vibe. Also makes me think of Donald Sutherland as President Snow in the Hunger games for some reason...

Anyways, keep up the good work. Any idea when your next TMNT piece will be finished?
You are right! I had Planet of the Apes in mind when I was doing Monkian and I love drawing apes in general. I really love Weta's apes in Rise of the Planet of the apes so it was one of my inspirations

I do have some TMNT stuff that are on its on way of completion so stay tuned

Last edited by vshen; 05-31-2012 at 05:37 PM..