TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 05-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #201
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
What I don't get is they (writers) are worried about saying Ho, but they had now problem having tygra say "Instead of doing it by yourself, why don't you do it with me".
LMAO

Kids don't get that. It's a joke for adults. Such as the "getting lucky" comment after the kiss. There have been a lot of them in previous episodes, and you can find them about everywhere now. Even Disney shows and movies.

I should know, there's a lot of Disney time in my life *sigh*
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #202
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
all in all I'm just speculating and trying to formulate some theories. the only thing I know for certain is something is building for Ty/Chee good or ill (do have a bad feeling tho), AND that sword, regardless who weilds it, Tygra, Cheetara, Mumm Ra or Wilykat (there's a mental image for you :P ), that sword is bad news.
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:18 AM   #203
Kutoal
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
LMAO

Kids don't get that. It's a joke for adults. Such as the "getting lucky" comment after the kiss. There have been a lot of them in previous episodes, and you can find them about everywhere now. Even Disney shows and movies.
when I was ten, I had no idea it was to have a girlfriend, and found that the kisses were disgusting, and always playing with toys ... children understand now, mate. they know all they see everything, even girls at twelve begin to have contact (If you know what I mean). so that they understand and most of us. They get that!
Kutoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #204
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
LMAO

I caught none of the Animaniac jokes as a child

..some more for the road

Keep in mind that Gumball and Fiona were talking about the "ball that he was hosting".

As for this episode, I didn't think anything of the lucky thing until I got to tumblr. I think it was just as "bad" as the sword joke.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #205
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
I understand the gauntlet being too big, but the sword? You don't need to be wearing the gauntlet to unsheath it and use it... unless I need to watch it again and see something I have missed.

In any case, it was all about exploring what could happen given CC's premise, with no certain basis that something like that is actually going to happen.
Maybe the gauntlet could shrink to fit Tygra? Didn't Claudus' gauntlet shrink to fit Lion-o, when Claudus died?
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:48 AM   #206
AlexofThundera
Talk Hard
Quote:
LMAO

My favorite one so far has been in Song of the Petalers where Lion-o tells Kit or Kat that Cheetara was "teaching him how to use his sword".
AlexofThundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:36 PM   #207
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutoal View Post
when I was ten, I had no idea it was to have a girlfriend, and found that the kisses were disgusting, and always playing with toys ... children understand now, mate. they know all they see everything, even girls at twelve begin to have contact (If you know what I mean). so that they understand and most of us. They get that!
I talk from my experience, YMMV. I see my kids laughing when we laugh, because we're laughing. When I ask them what the joke was, they have no clue. Kisses are disgusting and Cheetara is too young to have a boyfriend.

As soon as they get it, I won't throw a fit: it's only natural that they will. Getting the jokes does not mean their development will be hindered or that they will be rendered vulnerable to their environment, IMO. Besides, the situation between Cheetara and Tygra was set up in a correct and respectful manner, won't you agree?

About the bolded text, according to a parent's meeting at school three years ago, the age is 11 now. That's not every child, thankfully, it's just the statistics about how much we need to keep our eyes open.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #208
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDustyV View Post
all in all I'm just speculating and trying to formulate some theories. the only thing I know for certain is something is building for Ty/Chee good or ill (do have a bad feeling tho), AND that sword, regardless who weilds it, Tygra, Cheetara, Mumm Ra or Wilykat (there's a mental image for you :P ), that sword is bad news.
No kidding. And bad news are great for every story I still don't think we'll lose a ThunderCat to the dark side, but if we do... chapeaux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Maybe the gauntlet could shrink to fit Tygra? Didn't Claudus' gauntlet shrink to fit Lion-o, when Claudus died?
I didn't see it shrink, but it does seem to give a one-size-fits-all vibe lmao If that's the case, why wouldn't Mumm-Ra's be the same? Especially considering our favorite villain changes sizes himself quite often.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #209
vantheman77
Thunder Kitty
If a Thundercat is to head for the dark side and be corrupted, it'd likely be Tygra since he's arrogant. I could also see Lion-O replacing Tygra with Bengali if this were to happen. I agree that Tygra could wield the Sword of Plundarr without the gauntlet and try to battle Lion-O.
vantheman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #210
Thunderian scholar
Jaga's disciple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum Star View Post
Tigra needs to realize that being king can really suck. Sure it's fine if your kingdom is all great, and top of the world. But right now Thundara is gone. The Cat's scattered and enslaved. And whoever the king is, has to unite the races, beat Mumm-Ra, and then see about rebuilding. Basicly Lion-O is stuck with all the bad parts for being a king. Tigra isn't. So the question is if Tigra was king, could he shoulder that burden?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
That would depend on the direction he wants to go because if he just wanted to be like ratilla it would be easy if you utilize either sword in that manner and rule. Hold a sec the sword of omens won't work for him hmm so that leaves the SoP we'll have to wait and see but as someone posted earlier we are all in for a real cliff hanger and someones face will be looking like lion -o's did all
Quote:
The gauntlet is too big but he should be able to use the sword of plundar if he wanted to. Also since its a magical metal maybe it can conform to the size the hand that is using it, Claudis was much bigger then lion-o and the gauntlet fits like a glove (no pun intended )
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantheman77 View Post
If a Thundercat is to head for the dark side and be corrupted, it'd likely be Tygra since he's arrogant. I could also see Lion-O replacing Tygra with Bengali if this were to happen. I agree that Tygra could wield the Sword of Plundarr without the gauntlet and try to battle Lion-O.
I don't think that Tygra can handle the burden of a king - IF we take the Trials of Lion-O in account and IF the writers don't forget about it - tell about regression ha! Since then in the pyramid I think, Tygra now realizes what responsibilities a king has. Lion-O has been forced into since day one by Jaga, but Jaga is wise enough to see the potential of Lion-O being the right king. I hope from Lion-O's statement to Pumyra regarding the triangle, it's over now and they can concentrate on Mumm-ra. Wonder, if they loose the sword to him…
Thunderian scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #211
L08e16o
Quote:
I could see tygra going dark, but not for along period.

Maybe they fight again and lion-o wins. Lion-o is weaken and mummra shows up and kicks a$$. Mummra takes the spirit stone and before he can't take them out, Dobo comes in and rescuse them. Just saying.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:40 PM   #212
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderian scholar View Post
I don't think that Tygra can handle the burden of a king - IF we take the Trials of Lion-O in account and IF the writers don't forget about it - tell about regression ha! Since then in the pyramid I think, Tygra now realizes what responsibilities a king has. Lion-O has been forced into since day one by Jaga, but Jaga is wise enough to see the potential of Lion-O being the right king. I hope from Lion-O's statement to Pumyra regarding the triangle, it's over now and they can concentrate on Mumm-ra. Wonder, if they loose the sword to him…
Come on, writers need drama.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #213
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!...1&notif_t=like

A post from Dan Norton, art director of Thundercats. Worth reading his last few posts.
fuukonomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #214
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuukonomiko View Post

A post from Dan Norton, art director of Thundercats. Worth reading his last few posts.
Don't use facebook, can't read. :/
CreepySariFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:51 PM   #215
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuukonomiko View Post

I see that someone said Dan had told them that the triangle was misleading intentionally to upset viewers. Is there a source?
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #216
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
I see that someone said Dan had told them that the triangle was misleading intentionally to upset viewers. Is there a source?
???

I just see him getting on the poster.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #217
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
???

I just see him getting on the poster.
Oh, i found it. It's somewhere in there, that the triangle was fake and he justified the flower thing too. Though since he also called Cheetara an anorexic ho i'm not surprised he's flipping out.

Last edited by hollowdheart; 05-08-2012 at 03:41 PM..
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #218
L08e16o
Quote:
Oh, i found it. It's somewhere in there, that the triangle was fake and he justified the flower thing too. Though since he also called Cheetara an anorexic ho i'm not surprised he's flipping out.
Thanks.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #219
L08e16o
Don't want to sound like a jerk, but no pics for 20?

I saw them on Thundercats now.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #220
L08e16o
So when mummra gets his SoP will be get the spirit stone?
Old 05-08-2012, 07:15 PM   #221
vantheman77
Thunder Kitty
There are other stones for Mumm-Ra to recapture to bring the Plundarr armor back from Legacy. Lion-O may need to find other stones to re-activate the Armor of Omens from Legacy as well.

I will bet you that if Mumm-Ra does get the Sword of Plundarr back with the Gauntlet, Tygra would end up being the one to cause this.
vantheman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:22 PM   #222
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
tend to agree with that Nick guy, but not to the extreme he was taking it, and don't blame Dan for the defense. Though I do say I would say that Ty/Chee needs a LOT more to make sense to me, and some explination on her actions in the first few eps better than 'Jaga told me to'. That said, we're just on ep 20, a lot can happen before ep 52+
Old 05-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #223
L08e16o
Quote:
tend to agree with that Nick guy, but not to the extreme he was taking it, and don't blame Dan for the defense. Though I do say I would say that Ty/Chee needs a LOT more to make sense to me, and some explination on her actions in the first few eps better than 'Jaga told me to'. That said, we're just on ep 20, a lot can happen before ep 52+
I agree. I think they like misdirections.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:34 PM   #224
L08e16o
Quote:
There are other stones for Mumm-Ra to recapture to bring the Plundarr armor back from Legacy. Lion-O may need to find other stones to re-activate the Armor of Omens from Legacy as well.

I will bet you that if Mumm-Ra does get the Sword of Plundarr back with the Gauntlet, Tygra would end up being the one to cause this.
I like tygra to go on the dark side for a little bit.

All lion-o needs is the green stone and he will have the AoO.

I want to see a big B/B one last time.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #225
Mum Star
Thunder Kitty
So did they actually let this episode go without anyone saying "Thundercats are loose"?
Mum Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #226
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum Star View Post
So did they actually let this episode go without anyone saying "Thundercats are loose"?
When is the last time we heard Hoooo? Episode 14?
Old 05-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #227
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Good thought.

I don't think lion-o has unlocked the true power of the SoO.
You know, I've been wondering this myself lately. One of the most dramatic parts of the original series that has been completely absent from this series has been the true power of the SoO. And by that I mean that when he called Thundercats Ho, all the cats' eyes would glow and they would turn insanely powerful for a short time.

I wonder if they're building to that and that's why they haven't had him say the words that many times. I wonder if he's gonna finally say it when he's truly earned his kingship, it's gonna make the cat symbol appear on all their gems, and we're gonna get the eye-glow power up?

Last edited by KaleRylan; 05-08-2012 at 08:41 PM..
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #228
stormywaters
Samophlange
Quote:
"Not meant to be wielded by a thundercat" doesn't mean it can't be wielded by a thundercat
I think it just means that they needed to write an explanation for why they're not going to use the powerful new weapon they just found.
stormywaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #229
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleRylan View Post
You know, I've been wondering this myself lately. One of the most dramatic parts of the original series that has been completely absent from this series has been the true power of the SoO. And by that I mean that when he called Thundercats Ho, all the cats' eyes would glow and they would turn insanely powerful for a short time.

I wonder if they're building to that and that's why they haven't had him say the words that many times. I wonder if he's gonna finally say it when he's truly earned his kingship, it's gonna make the cat symbol appear on all their gems, and we're gonna get the eye-glow power up?
Yeah the SoO has been pretty weak so far, I mean not even one good "Sword of Omens, come to my hand", yet.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #230
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleRylan View Post

Quote:
Yeah the SoO has been pretty weak so far, I mean not even one good "Sword of Omens, come to my hand", yet.
Yeah, all it's done so far is tear apart and crash a ship the size of a small city, defeat several lizards at once in a single stroke, and burn the hell out of Mumm-Ra so badly he ran like a little girl. Pathetic!

It's a different show, different rules apply. If the sword even can return to Lion-O's hand and hasn't it isn't because the sword is weak, it's because Lion-O hasn't mastered that skill yet. None of the other cat's powers are granted by the sword either, the eye glow and "power up" is a function of their loyalty to Lion-O and so far only Cheetara has displayed that level of loyalty. The purpose of the Thundercats signal is to call the other cats to Lion-O's side when he needs them. If they're right there there's really no need for it (although he has used it with them right there before). In the old series it was over-used (pretty much every episode) and really served no purpose other than to pad out the show with stock footage and allow the other cats a token appearance in an otherwise Lion-O only episode (of which there were quite a few). By the time they even got to him he had most likely already beaten whatever he needed help with. Limiting the use of it is for the best, as it actually means something when he does do it.

Last edited by SirSapphire; 05-08-2012 at 10:44 PM..
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:26 PM   #231
Sining
Thunder Kitty
Cheetara displayed it once. They really really need to consider having the other cats maybe display the eye-glowy thing as well, maybe as an affirmation that after the trials of Lion-O, they've acknowledged Lion-O as the king.

The talking ratmen need to be more disturbing though. They're kinda vanilla. But then my idea of ratmen comes from GWs skaven.
Sining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #232
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
Yeah, all it's done so far is tear apart and crash a ship the size of a small city, defeat several lizards at once in a single stroke, and burn the hell out of Mumm-Ra so badly he ran like a little girl. Pathetic!

It's a different show, different rules apply. If the sword even can return to Lion-O's hand and hasn't it isn't because the sword is weak, it's because Lion-O hasn't mastered that skill yet. None of the other cat's powers are granted by the sword either, the eye glow and "power up" is a function of their loyalty to Lion-O and so far only Cheetara has displayed that level of loyalty. The purpose of the Thundercats signal is to call the other cats to Lion-O's side when he needs them. If they're [I]right there[I] there's really no need for it (although he has used it with them right there before). In the old series it was over-used (pretty much every episode) and really served no purpose other than to pad out the show with stock footage and allow the other cats a token appearance in an otherwise Lion-O only episode (of which there were quite a few). By the time they even got to him he had most likely already beaten whatever he needed help with. Limiting the use of it is for the best, as it actually means something when he does do it.
Hmm... I never said it was weak, don't include me. All I meant by true power was the eye glowy thing. And, by my understanding and the wiki, that is a power of the sword, although the cats need to acknowledge it to make it work. It DOES power them up for a second, even if they're right there.

All I'm saying is maybe they're building to that, and that's why they've been avoiding using it. We'll get this big 'king' moment where Lion-o makes the call and they all power up and finally get the symbol. Theory. I had actually forgotten the time it worked on Cheetara, though if anything that adds to my theory.

to the other thing. Powers are not given meaning when they are used less, they are given meaning when they are used in a meaningful way. Original series aside, that is NOT what they've been doing here. THey've just had him use it randomly a couple of times and then they stopped completely. Was using it in song of the petalars more meaningful than it would have been to use it in the trials of lion-o when he comes back from the dead and reclaims the sword from Mumm-ra? No. And was song of the petalars the only time they showed it actually making the giant signal in the sky (this is not rhetorical, I don't remember)?
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:38 PM   #233
Balgus82
Quote:
LMAO

People should watch the Breakfast Club parody of Victorious.

They turned the whole "virgin" scene into a "vegan" scene. Kids won't get the joke, but adults would.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:43 PM   #234
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
What I don't get is they (writers) are worried about saying Ho, but they had now problem having tygra say "Instead of doing it by yourself, why don't you do it with me".
I thought this was flirty, but I didn't catch the joke....well my head didnt go there until I got here Kids are totally not getting this.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:46 PM   #235
Balgus82
Why does everyone keep saying the Sword of Omens won't work for Tygra? There's been no evidence to that. What has been said by the crew is that other cats can use the sword (as Jaga more than proved in this very episode), but it only reaches it's full potential in the right hands (i.e. Lion-O or Leo).
Old 05-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #236
Balgus82
Anyway if Tygra did use the SoP, I think he would only use it against the army as a last resort. Since the Trials he's really calmed down on the whole "wanting the crown" thing. I could see him trying to use it, but since he's using it for a good purpose it harms him or makes him sick or puts him in a coma for an episode or so. But I don't think he's going to use it. I think Mumm-Ra's going to get his hands on it. Let's face it, Mumm-Ra needs it to continue being a credible threat.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:59 PM   #237
Balgus82
Quote:
Dan implied that Tygra and Cheetara have stolen moments together over the years, but that they just haven't shown it on the show yet. He said we've seen less than half of the story and some things just set things up for the future.

Last edited by Balgus82; 05-09-2012 at 12:05 AM..
Old 05-09-2012, 12:49 AM   #238
stormbringer
Quote:

It's a different show, different rules apply. If the sword even can return to Lion-O's hand and hasn't it isn't because the sword is weak, it's because Lion-O hasn't mastered that skill yet. None of the other cat's powers are granted by the sword either, the eye glow and "power up" is a function of their loyalty to Lion-O and so far only Cheetara has displayed that level of loyalty. The purpose of the Thundercats signal is to call the other cats to Lion-O's side when he needs them. If they're right there there's really no need for it (although he has used it with them right there before). In the old series it was over-used (pretty much every episode) and really served no purpose other than to pad out the show with stock footage and allow the other cats a token appearance in an otherwise Lion-O only episode (of which there were quite a few). By the time they even got to him he had most likely already beaten whatever he needed help with. Limiting the use of it is for the best, as it actually means something when he does do it.

Weak probably wasn't the best way for me to put it, more like "restrained". The Sword doesn't seem to be quite as impressive as in the OS.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:37 AM   #239
Lunchie
Thunder Kitty
Got to tell you guys, after reading about the facebook posts by Dan Norton, and watching this episode.......I think I'm done with this series.

I was a fan of the original series as a kid and maybe i am a little biased in how some of the characters and plot have been handled versus how i believe they should have been handled. Since the end of ep 13 the series left a bad taste in my mouth (The 180 in the triangle and the inconsistency in characters) I thought with time they would have had an overall reasoning for it, but now knowing that a good portion of it was to mess with us. and now they are just going to use future episodes as tools for justifying that mess?.........no....no I'm sorry but no.

The episodes that followed, while some have been good, have just drained my enthusiasm for the overall plot and really just sapped my desire to see the resolution. I have tried to muster up resolve to see it through but, I just can't anymore.

If the show continues and I hear good things about future episodes, I'll maybe give it another shot but as of right now.......there's legend of korra I could be watching.

To each his own, so if you are enjoying this series, by all means disregard everything I just said and keep on keeping on.
Lunchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:57 AM   #240
Sining
Thunder Kitty
Series could be better. The first few eps had a sort of epic feel to it. Now I feel like we're down to 'what is the problem of the week that we'll solve and probably NEVER mention again' syndrome
Sining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:00 AM   #241
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
I thought this was flirty, but I didn't catch the joke....well my head didnt go there until I got here Kids are totally not getting this.
Kids pick up more stuff today. There is more access to this.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:06 AM   #242
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Weak probably wasn't the best way for me to put it, more like "restrained". The Sword doesn't seem to be quite as impressive as in the OS.
Yes, but that reflects the skill of the wielder more than the power of the sword itself. Leo was able to do awesome things with it and even Claudus was able to get it to do things Lion-O can't yet (the whole single stroke thing), but so far only Lion-O is confirmed to be able to use Sight Beyond Sight. Lion-O has made great progress, but he still isn't quite the King spoken of in the prophecy heard in the pilot.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #243
L08e16o
Quote:
Yes, but that reflects the skill of the wielder more than the power of the sword itself. Leo was able to do awesome things with it and even Claudus was able to get it to do things Lion-O can't yet (the whole single stroke thing), but so far only Lion-O is confirmed to be able to use Sight Beyond Sight. Lion-O has made great progress, but he still isn't quite the King spoken of in the prophecy heard in the pilot.
I am surprised that you haven't change your avatar to pumyra?
Old 05-09-2012, 08:33 AM   #244
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Dan implied that Tygra and Cheetara have stolen moments together over the years, but that they just haven't shown it on the show yet. He said we've seen less than half of the story and some things just set things up for the future.
also he wasn't specific on the misdirection. heck, he could be tossing false bones in the posts, JKR did the exact same thing through interviews through the HP saga. He never said who would be with who, just that things will be explained as they go. and regardless, old saying on interviews and shows, "trust episodes, not interviews".
Old 05-09-2012, 08:37 AM   #245
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
I am surprised that you haven't change your avatar to pumyra?
Happy now?
Old 05-09-2012, 08:38 AM   #246
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Happy now?
Gotdammit, beat me to it.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #247
L08e16o
Quote:
Happy now?
What??

I thought you were going to use the one right after that scene. Where she talks about mercy.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:09 AM   #248
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Gotdammit, beat me to it.
Wise man say: Patience is a virtue, but she who is late does not get a pudding cup.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #249
AlexofThundera
Talk Hard
Quote:
The Sword of Omens is weak sauce in this series compared to the original. In the OS the sword is epic yet here it plays second fiddle to the spirit stone and frankly I am growing tired of it (granted I was never keen on the stones storyline to begin with).

I miss "sword come to my hand" as well and all the other things that made the SoO so great. Little touches like the sword going into short sword mode after being knocked out of Lion-o's hand go a long way. Its as if the sword were some what "alive" in the OS. Here it feels like it is just a weapon. A cool weapon, but nothing compared to the original. There is nothing "mystical" about it or anything. We barely even get to see "Sight Beyond Sight".

And when was the last time we saw Panthro wield his Nun Chucks? Why does he even carry them anymore?

I know some of the guys involved in the NS are supposed to be hardcore Tcats fans but sometimes it doesn't seem like it as they leave out all the things that made Thundercats stand out.
AlexofThundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:12 AM   #250
Balgus82
Quote:
Wise man say: Patience is a virtue, but she who is late does not get a pudding cup.
Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.