TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 01-09-2013, 04:22 AM   #1
Captain C83
Thunder Kitty
call me weird but I find it hilarious when I can take screencaps out of context and sometimes, this show is just asking for it XD

For example, I can't help but think it looks like Frogman's getting a little... TOO friendly if you catch my drift

nothing to be taken out of context here. Nope. Not a thing.

Do I even need to say anything here? XD
Captain C83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:33 AM   #2
Carnivac
Thunder Kitty
Ah, but almost anything can be taken out of context and seen to be 'dirty' if your mind is set that way. There was a photo of me about to demonstrate the Heimlich Maneuver on a friend of mine awhile ago and to most people it looks like I'm about to give her a 'good seeing to' from behind. But if my friend really was choking I wouldn't stop and think hey a photo of this could look a bit wrong taken out of context. :P

After all this time though I still just don't get how Exodus got past the censors when the 'Cats look so obviously naked.
Carnivac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:45 PM   #3
Captain C83
Thunder Kitty
Indeed about if your mind is set that way. I know mind kind of is :P

About Exodus, I know. Right? I was so surprised first time I saw that XD
I guess the lack of certain... details were enough back then. Especially since they're drawn in a strange way where there are lines around their areas that looks like they're wearing something though actually aren't.
Captain C83 is offline   Reply With Quote