TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
wanderer
Thunder Kitty
Hi everyone,

This applies to all states, so wasn't sure where to put it. If you head to Kmart's web site and search for the toys, they'll tell you which local Kmart has them in stock and they even let you order them for same day in store pick up. I just found a Kmart near me that is supposed to have them in stock (I live in MA), so I put in a quick order and hopefully will have them today! I'll update again if it works out.
wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
They are out of stock at my store in savannah. But talked with ladies yesterday on my cathunt for th toys,and she said they have a ton of toys that haven't been put out yet b/c the toy department looks like a dung heap. The toy dept is currently undergoing a massive redeco
Lion O of savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:48 PM   #3
Larkin Vain
Thunder Kitty
K-mart.com also have 5 in stock right now.
Larkin Vain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:40 AM   #4
Drake915
Snarf tamer
I was actually told by a kmart employee not to trust the online in stock tool. My local Kmart says they have them all in stock but i've been checking with them for days now and not a single figure has been put out.
Drake915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:07 AM   #5
Joe Moore
Administrator
This doesn't belong in the Sightings Forum and has been reported before. Moved, but I'll let it stay open.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:47 PM   #6
Roufuss
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake915 View Post
I was actually told by a kmart employee not to trust the online in stock tool. My local Kmart says they have them all in stock but i've been checking with them for days now and not a single figure has been put out.
I guarantee they are in-stock in the back.

My K-Mart kept insisting these weren't out, to come back in a couple of days, etc etc. Finally I had enough and did in-store pickup on all the 4" figures and the 6" ones at that.

I put the order through at 4:30 am last night, got the email at 7:30 am my items were ready to pickup and at 12:30 pm just now I walked out of the store with all the figures I ordered.

I checked the shelves before I left and they are still completely barren of Thundercats. Order the figures for in-store pickup and see what happens.

For what its worth, I got told the same thing last night -- "Don't trust the online stock checker." It should be "Don't trust the K-Mart employees."
Roufuss is offline   Reply With Quote