TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > Plun-Darr Marketplace > Thundercats on eBay

Old 02-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
I'm currently trying to SELL or TRADE these RARE He-Man and the MOTU items that I have come across in my Thundercats collecting. I don't collect MOTU items at all, so I don't have a real use for them and would rather get them to someone that would truly appreciate them. I'm open for trades on these if you have any Thundercats items you are trying to part with. Below the pictures are links to the Ebay auctions. I have no problem with ending the ebay auction as long as there are no bids on it. Please serious buyers only. I am open to all reasonable offers. Send me a private message on this site if you are interested in any or all of these items and we will see if we can't work out something a deal to make both parties happy.

He-Man and Skeletor Bubble Bath Bottles (Soakies)
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

He-Man & the MOTU Book and Recording "Castle Grayskull"
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Captn Cracka is offline   Reply With Quote