TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 03-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
Joe Moore
Administrator
Thundercats Episode 14 - New Alliances Clips and Images
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
The twins finally have the space boards! Heck yeah!!!
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #3
king kahn
Thunder Kitty
I really don't like their voices. I guess I have the old school jackelman and monkian in my brain and so the new versions just sound wrong.
king kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:30 PM   #4
Balgus82
yeah the voices are going to take a little getting used to. I think some of the voices are just acquired tastes. I didn't like Mumm-Ra's voice at first either, but I like it now.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #5
vantheman77
Thunder Kitty
I'm glad to see the twins with hoverboards and Lion-O is putting the stone to use against the Lizard Army. The two new generals for Mumm-Ra look great, but I can't wait to see them in action. The second season could be off to a good start.
vantheman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #6
Balgus82
know something interesting? See how Lion-O use the Spirit stone as a shield?

Take a look at these action poses of Tygra by Dan Norton...
Action poses 1 by ~Dingo107 on deviantART

Purely speculation...but ya think Tygra might get the stone? Granted Dan said this was just a brainstorming session and the poses weren't used. But still interesting no?
Old 03-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #7
Mongor
You got red on you.
Not a fan of the Addicus voice. It'll take some getting used to. Regardless, I don't care if they sound like Tele-tubbies, I'm just glad to have the Cats back.
Mongor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #8
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Such drastic name changes for Monkian and Jackalman...plus the voices are so off

They kept Slithe's name why not theirs

-perhaps the real Monkian and Jackalman will come later on
Lody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #9
Balgus82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lody View Post
Such drastic name changes for Monkian and Jackalman...plus the voices are so off

Because Slithe is an actual proper name while Monkian and Jackalman were the names of their species. It's like calling Slithe "Reptilian" instead of Slithe.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #10
dpcphoto
ThunderCats Hooooo!
Yeah, I don't really feel like the voices match up either. I do like Mumm-ra's voice now, so hopefully these new voices grow on me. On a side note, does anyone else feel like the villains could look a little more scary/evil???
dpcphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:37 AM   #11
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
It's nice to see the kittens using the boards, and while I'm excited to see the updated Monkian in action, I feel his voice is too generic and....a bit too intelligent for him. Kaynar's voice isn't any more fitting, but I'm nowhere near as emotionally attached to Jackalman, so his update being off isn't really disappointing to me.

Hopefully it grows on me, and maybe seeing Addicus in battle will help. No-matter what, I hope they keep him around as a main character. Would certainly help his chances of getting a 6" scaled figure...which is something I would most definitely buy.

Edit: Anybody else think it's a little odd that we're getting this stuff now, rather than the week before the episode airs?

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 03-06-2012 at 01:11 AM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #12
Balgus82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Edit: Anybody else think it's a little odd that we're getting this stuff now, rather than the week before the episode airs?
not really. I think they understand that fans have been craving some previews and stuff. And they want to garner excitement for the show. If I'm not totally mistaken a completely different part of the company handles these previews than handles the stuff like release dates. I know the people actually working on the show at WB have said they're a bit frustrated at how CN has handled things.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:14 AM   #13
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
not really. I think they understand that fans have been craving some previews and stuff. And they want to garner excitement for the show. If I'm not totally mistaken a completely different part of the company handles these previews than handles the stuff like release dates. I know the people actually working on the show at WB have said they're a bit frustrated at how CN has handled things.
Good point, and really, you can't blame WB for being frustrated with how CN has been handling things. Hopefully the time-slot change doesn't negatively affect the show (traditionally when dealing with CN it's a bad sign). Also, here's to hoping that what CN has done with the show won't have any long term negative affects on it.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:54 AM   #14
dragon
Thunder Kitty
actor who voices monkeian sounds actor who voices batman in animated
dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:21 AM   #15
Balgus82
ya know I don't really mind Kaynar's voice as much as Addicus. Jackalman always had kinda a weaselly voice, and I think this one fits in that way. Addicus though totally sounds too...what's the word? too human? too clear? too intelligent? too crisp?
Old 03-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #16
dj7000
Thunder Kitty
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, now i have to get up early!
dj7000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #17
nitewing73
Thunderian Commoner
I agree the voices are a little off. The designs are great though. It's just one of those things where the voices don't match the appearance. Can't wait to see the new episodes.
nitewing73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:28 PM   #18
adssse
Thunderian Commoner
Ya the voices are definitely not "gruff" enough. They seem to proper and articulate. Oh well, I love the series so far and am just happy they are coming back. I do like the visual aspects of them both though.
adssse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #19
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
The more I listen to the voices, the more I feel Kaynar's isn't all that bad for him. It's not the same, but it's not shockingly different like that of Addicus's voice. Though I can't help picturing Andy Dick when Kaynar speaks, lol...

Would help if over the course of time they work in some monkey sounds into Addicus's lines (ooh ooh's, ahh ahh's, etc...). Kinda like the one he makes when he jumps down off the cliff. Will just have to wait and see more of him. Either way, I'm hoping the voice grows on me.

The 24th can not come soon enough, lol...
Old 03-07-2012, 12:44 AM   #20
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
is it wrong for me to say "wily kit" is cute? I love her everyday facial expressions. and the way she reacts to her bro wilykat.. OoO but wer here to talk about the crappy voices , my bad. lol
I think only 1 voice, doesnt fit. the rest do. the 1 that sounds like a guy rather than a wolf or creature. does not fit his size and character.
And im talking about. .. monkeian
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:56 AM   #21
Swift
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lody View Post

The old Monkian and Jackalman were jokes. Jackalman was a snivelling coward and Monkian could not tell you that 1+1 equalled 2. These two seem powerfull, ruthless, AND intelligent. A definite improvement in my book. Plus, I love Jackalman's voice. I wonder who the VA is.

I loved the hovertank too. And seems like Lion-O will successfully explain to some lizards how Mumm-Ra is using them, at least enough that they will desert.

Also, it'll be the first time we see Slithe move his fat butt and actually take part in combat! Which, I actually liked in the first season - it was pretty apparent he is lazy and lets his underlings do the job - making it easier for Lion-O to point this out to the lizards.
Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:56 AM   #22
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONKAT View Post
is it wrong for me to say "wily kit" is cute? I love her everyday facial expressions. and the way she reacts to her bro wilykat..
As long as you don't take it in....uhhh...directions that some people would, I don't think there's anything wrong in saying she's cute. I would go as far as to say that both her and Wilykat are cute in that little kid kind of way.

Then again I have a sort of...unique view on Wilykit. I watched the original show when I was young, and as most young boys do, I had that weird boy-hood almost-crush. In the case of Thundercats, most would say that was Cheetara. For me it was Wilykit. Then again the kittens were the two characters I connected with the best. Hope this doesn't come-off creepy, lol...

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 03-07-2012 at 01:00 AM..
Old 03-07-2012, 01:26 AM   #23
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
@Ravenxl7
And i thought i was the creeper one here, jk jk!
And yea thats what i meant. She seems alot cuter, and easy to connect with,than the 80s version did. well they both do. kit & kat. but when you compare the 80s version w these updated 1s, the updated wilys seem more cuter like you just wanna reach out and hug them. when they give the "meow" thing. or when kit is sad about sumthing.
why i mentioned just kit and not kat is well... easy, im a guy. i dont think "hes" cute, lol. he is but not in that gay kinda way. just better looking than the 80s, who looked like midget-caveman, lol. and kit looked like an alien out of this world. )
Old 03-07-2012, 01:48 AM   #24
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
And yea thats what i meant. She seems alot cuter, and easy to connect with,than the 80s version did. well they both do. kit & kat. but when you compare the 80s version w these updated 1s, the updated wilys seem more cuter like you just wanna reach out and hug them. when they give the "meow" thing. or when kit is sad about sumthing.
I personally think the original Wilykit was cute...but I'm a bit biased, lol...Though the new show's version of her is definitely more...normal looking to a certain extent. The original Wilykit's pale-as-snow face does look a little...odd.

Quote:
why i mentioned just kit and not kat is well... easy, im a guy. i dont think "hes" cute, lol. he is but not in that gay kinda way.
I didn't mean it "that" way. To me most every kid up to a certain age has a cuteness factor to them (I'm sure some would agree). Which is something the new show's Wilykat still has, while the original's was past that age-range.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:37 AM   #25
Haru of the Takaguro Dojo
Thunder Kitty
WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THEIR VOICES?!!!!

How do the show producers NOT see what's wrong with this?!

Jakalman sounds like a teenager, and Monkian sounds like a bad dub from a 1970s kung fu flick.

It would sound so much better if Monkian had more bass in his voice like an ape.

Jakalman could use some Jakal like qualities in his voice too.

Honestly it sounds like they got two people off the street with no experience, and said "Hey read these lines."

This is a big fail in my opinion.
Haru of the Takaguro Dojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:45 AM   #26
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
@Ravenxl7
Its all good dude, i know what you meant to say. I grew up watching TCS in the 80s, when i was lil. it was like my life, i had toys, clothing, the sword of omens. all the 80s version. But then they updated tcs last year. and like everybody else. i was 50/50 about it, their looks were blah, their clothing was way to colorful., the story didnt add up to the old1. ( or atleast some parts didnt). & dont get me started on their voices, lol
Not that any of this is a bad thing. This version makes alot more sense. no plot holes, or
crappy image.
There are things i would have kept from the 80s version, and placed in this updated version. and then theres things im glad..got updated. such as their faces, the whole story of how they met and formed the group.
It took me awhile to get used to this version. i just hope it doesnt get canceled because that would suck.
The fan that i am, went out and bought all of the figures, tank. gonna grab me mumras storm charger whenever i see it. (sadly the playset was lame) i passed that1 up.
Anyhow if TCS get axed from tv, then all of my toys will mean nothing. or will they?
bandi suxs at selling their products, i never seen a tcs ad on tv. other than a tv spot for the show. back in the 80s, they always showd alil kid playing w the tank, cats lair, the thundercats figures, COLLECT THEM ALL. , i never seen that for this line.
So yea, i hope this does not fail.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:13 AM   #27
Balgus82
Saw someone saying that Kaynar was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker (who also voices Slithe) and Addicus was Robin Atkin Downes (who voices Mumm-Ra).

I can definitely hear Baker in Kaynar's voice so it's probably accurate.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #28
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Saw someone saying that Kaynar was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker (who also voices Slithe) and Addicus was Robin Atkin Downes (who voices Mumm-Ra).

I can definitely hear Baker in Kaynar's voice so it's probably accurate.
Now that you mention it, I too can hear Baker in Kaynar's voice, and Downes voicing Addicus isn't unbelievable. Though if this is true, it makes me worried that both of them are going to be very short-lived characters. Voice actors typically don't voice more than one main character in a show anymore...something I've been hoping would be brought back. Worked wonders for the original Thundercats show, so hopefully this is a sign of the new show bringing it back...
Old 03-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #29
xhavoc86
Thunder Kitty
glad to see this is coming back!
xhavoc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #30
Balgus82
Quote:
Now that you mention it, I too can hear Baker in Kaynar's voice, and Downes voicing Addicus isn't unbelievable. Though if this is true, it makes me worried that both of them are going to be very short-lived characters. Voice actors typically don't voice more than one main character in a show anymore...something I've been hoping would be brought back. Worked wonders for the original Thundercats show, so hopefully this is a sign of the new show bringing it back...
I don't think it means they'll be short lived at all. If anything it probably means they can stay around longer because if they need them in later episodes they still already have those actors on the payroll.

I've noticed quite a bit of the characters on the show are voiced by some of the same people though. Kevin Michael Richardson for example has voiced about 4 or 5 characters so far.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:35 PM   #31
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
I don't think it means they'll be short lived at all. If anything it probably means they can stay around longer because if they need them in later episodes they still already have those actors on the payroll.

I've noticed quite a bit of the characters on the show are voiced by some of the same people though. Kevin Michael Richardson for example has voiced about 4 or 5 characters so far.
Good point. Would be great if they were additions to the main cast, but for now I'm going to take a wait and see approach. Don't want to get too attached to Addicus in-case he does turn-out to be a short-lived character. On the positive side, they have been pretty faithful to the main-case so far, so there is the chance that they could keep them around for the foreseeable future....still, we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #32
Mongor
You got red on you.
There is a serious lack of villains so I'd assume Addicus and Kaynar are safe bets to be around for a while. Especially with Grune out of the picture. For now.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:49 AM   #33
BB Shockwave
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
You really don't know how voice acting works these days. VAs get paid the same money if they voice one or two characters. Make that number three, and the official wage doubles... That's why in MOST animated shows, voice actors of main characters always voice more then one character, but rarely three.

Good example is Transformers Animated:

- Corey Burton is the voice of Ratchet AND Megatron (both main characters), and sometimes does Shockwave/Longarm too.
- Bumper Robinson voices Bumblebee in every episode, and also all three voices of split-personality-afflicted Blitzwing (who is also in almost all season 2 episodes).

And I could go on...
BB Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:18 PM   #34
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
You really don't know how voice acting works these days. VAs get paid the same money if they voice one or two characters. Make that number three, and the official wage doubles... That's why in MOST animated shows, voice actors of main characters always voice more then one character, but rarely three.

- Corey Burton is the voice of Ratchet AND Megatron (both main characters), and sometimes does Shockwave/Longarm too.
- Bumper Robinson voices Bumblebee in every episode, and also all three voices of split-personality-afflicted Blitzwing (who is also in almost all season 2 episodes).

And I could go on...
You could have corrected me without being so condescending... I'm honestly going off of my personal experience (don't watch too many cartoons anymore), and I just don't see that many VA's voicing more than one main character than they used to. I see voicing a main character and then a minor character or two as more common these days (or several minor characters in the case of KMR). I'll admit...my thinking was flawed...
Old 03-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #35
Balgus82
Quote:

And I could go on...
if that's correct they're paying Kevin Michael Richardson, Dee Bradley Baker, and Robin Atkin Downes an awful lot of money.

Richardson has voiced (so far) Panthro, Lynxo, Sauro, and Anet
Downes is Mumm-Ra, Captain Toonar, and Addicus
Baker is Slithe, Kaynar, Robear Bill, and one of the generic lizards

And I believe I've read Matthew Mercer saying he's going to be voicing a couple different characters too.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:54 PM   #36
moreprimeland
Prime Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj7000 View Post
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, now i have to get up early!
Noooooooooo...you just set your DVR for series recording and sleep or work or whatever you do on Sat. mornings and watch TC later.. Yay!!

Loved these clips..glad to see Cheetara and Tygra there together and asking if WE make a difference.
moreprimeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #37
BB Shockwave
Thunder Kitty
RavenX - sorry, I even edited my post after I made it. Did not mean to sound condescending to you. That 'Haru of the Whatheheck Dojo' guy's post before yours made me see red... I am a big nostalgic fanboy too, but guys like him piss me off. It's their kind of fanboy who wants Peter Cullen to voice Optimus Prime in every Transformers series ever made, and who whine about Turtles Forever making fun of the 80-ies show...

Quote:
if that's correct they're paying Kevin Michael Richardson, Dee Bradley Baker, and Robin Atkin Downes an awful lot of money.

Richardson has voiced (so far) Panthro, Lynxo, Sauro, and Anet
Downes is Mumm-Ra, Captain Toonar, and Addicus
Baker is Slithe, Kaynar, Robear Bill, and one of the generic lizards

And I believe I've read Matthew Mercer saying he's going to be voicing a couple different characters too.
Sorry, should have made it more clear - VAs get paid per episode. So if these characters would all appear in one episode. that'd mean extra cash for the VA.

On the other hand, it makes perfect sense that the voice director asks a VA already appearing in the episode to voice an incidental character (hence, Downes voicing Captain Tunar as Mumm-Ra appears in that one too) instead of hiring a whole new actor for the role. They won't have to pay him extra as long as he only voices two characters.

Btw, Kevin Michael Richardson is like, EVERYWHERE these days. Not that I mind it, of course. He is awesome. He appears in every show I watch:

- He was Roadblock in GI Joe Renegades (and his character also had muttonchops!)
- He is Bulkhead in Transformers Prime
- He is Kilowog on the new Green Lantern Animated series
- He is recurring villain Temutai in Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
- He is Martian Manhunter (and others) in Young Justice

And he's gonna be the Shredder in the new TMNT! He sure gets around...

Last edited by BB Shockwave; 03-09-2012 at 02:43 PM..
BB Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #38
Balgus82
yeah he also plays Cleaveland Jr. On the Cleaveland show. Though I don't watch that one. But he has a really unexpected vocal range. You'd never guess that characters like Anet and Panthro were voiced by the same person.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:00 PM   #39
Mongor
You got red on you.
[QUOTE=BB Shockwave;38931]RavenX - sorry, I even edited my post after I made it. Did not mean to sound condescending to you.

Sorry to stick my 2 cents in here, but I read that post and didn't think at all that you came off condescending, but I could see how RavenX took it that way (the problem with text). None the less, I think it's cool as hell that you were man enough to still apologize even though you didn't have to just to keep peace in our little community here.
The internet needs more of you my friend.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:43 PM   #40
PANTHRO HOOO
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
yeah he also plays Cleaveland Jr. On the Cleaveland show. Though I don't watch that one. But he has a really unexpected vocal range. You'd never guess that characters like Anet and Panthro were voiced by the same person.
Don't forget that he's also elmo.
PANTHRO HOOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #41
Balgus82
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANTHRO HOOO View Post
Don't forget that he's also elmo.
Kevin Clash is Elmo.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:15 PM   #42
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
RavenX - sorry, I even edited my post after I made it. Did not mean to sound condescending to you.
Don't worry about it. I do have to admit that my knowledge of modern voice acting is...minimal at best, lol.

Quote:
That 'Haru of the Whatheheck Dojo' guy's post before yours made me see red... I am a big nostalgic fanboy too, but guys like him piss me off. It's their kind of fanboy who wants Peter Cullen to voice Optimus Prime in every Transformers series ever made
I know the feeling. Cullen is definitely good, and he's certainly the most iconic voice of Optimus Prime, but he certainly shouldn't be the only one to do it. Personally I'm a fan of Neil Kaplan's work in TF:RID, and hope he one day reprises the role.

Quote:
and who whine about Turtles Forever making fun of the 80-ies show...
I grew up with the 80's show, and have some great memories of it, but I can't say that I have much experience with Turtles Forever. However, I can definitely imagine some jokes they could make about the old show. I enjoyed it as a kid, but can admit that it definitely had it's flaws. Some of which could make some good comical references/jokes.

Quote:
Btw, Kevin Michael Richardson is like, EVERYWHERE these days. Not that I mind it, of course. He is awesome. He appears in every show I watch:

- He was Roadblock in GI Joe Renegades (and his character also had muttonchops!)
- He is Bulkhead in Transformers Prime
- He is Kilowog on the new Green Lantern Animated series
- He is recurring villain Temutai in Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
- He is Martian Manhunter (and others) in Young Justice

And he's gonna be the Shredder in the new TMNT! He sure gets around...
He's sort of the modern Frank Welker, imho, and he's definitely a good enough voice actor that he fills the title nicely. While I'm a big fan of Avery's take on Shredder, I'm definitely looking forward to Richardson's take on him.

Anyways...back to Thundercats, it should definitely be interesting to see where they take the two new generals story-wise. Even if it's just a one time thing, I hope we see Slithe, Kaynar, and Addicus bickering amongst each other at some point.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #43
Ruthie
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift View Post
The old Monkian and Jackalman were jokes. Jackalman was a snivelling coward and Monkian could not tell you that 1+1 equalled 2. These two seem powerfull, ruthless, AND intelligent. A definite improvement in my book. Plus, I love Jackalman's voice. I wonder who the VA is.

I loved the hovertank too. And seems like Lion-O will successfully explain to some lizards how Mumm-Ra is using them, at least enough that they will desert.

Also, it'll be the first time we see Slithe move his fat butt and actually take part in combat! Which, I actually liked in the first season - it was pretty apparent he is lazy and lets his underlings do the job - making it easier for Lion-O to point this out to the lizards.
This in every way!
Ruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #44
xander88
Thunder Kitty
Can't wait for this. Addicus and Kaynar look awesome. I'm looking forward to getting action figures of them in 6" scale. I will admit that their voices don't sound as good as in the original series but having said that, I really don't mind. I never expected their voices to be the same and I don't think they sound that bad, plus it's early days yet. I do think they look a lot more menacing and powerful this time which is good. Jackalman and Monkian would be defeated too easily in the original series but maybe Kaynar and Addicus won't be.
xander88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #45
El Lunatak
Thunder Kitty
I'm glad that the Mutants are being introduced as big threats to be reckoned with rather than jokes. It sounds like they'll be giving the cats quite a beating. I really like their designs as they come off as brutal and intimidating. The only thing that I dislike is Monkians voice. I guess I'm used to the more baritone (albeit goofy) voice from the original series. I assume it'll grow on me though. The fact that this episode has been complted for such a long time, but still hasn't aired in the states makes me muy fustrado
El Lunatak is offline   Reply With Quote