TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > WilyKit's Corner - Thundercats Creative > Thundercats Fan Fiction

Old 06-08-2012, 08:13 AM   #1
Bill923
Thunder Kitty
Titans Tower was too quiet. Robin had woken up from a fragile slumber with an uneasy feeling. He checked the auto security systems but the all-clear report did nothing to comfort his anxiety. All the other Titans were fast asleep, so why couldn't he put his mind to rest? Robin jerked his head in the direction of a faint noise. "I knew it!" he thought to himself as he streaked toward the main chamber. His sprint turned to a silent skulk as he slowly rounded the corner.

In the middle of the room was a lone figure in a bright red cloak. "why aren't the alarms sounding?" Robin questioned himself as he adjusted his position for a better view. The cloaked figure stood with it's head bowed down as Robin sprung to action with staff in hand.
"Who are you and how did you get in here?" Robin asked with a stern demeanor.

"The cloaked figure slowly raised it's head revealing it's face and a soft voice spoke as a beautiful young girl pulled the hood from off her face.
"My name is Lorimar, and I'm sorry for appearing suddenly but I escaped here. I really had no control where the portal would take me."

Robins voice had disturbed the other Titans and they began to enter the room.
"Whats going on"? Cyborg asked.
"I don't know but Robins ready to rumble." Beast Boy remarked.
"This 'Rumble', is it a good thing? Starfire askes.
"No it is not a good thing, espeacially at two in the morning." Raven grumbled.

Lorimar raised her hands in surrender as she spoke.
"Please forgive my intrusion but I had no choice. I only had moments to make my escape to your realm, and I must keep moving before I am discovered."

"Discovered by whom?" Robin asked.

"Why have you not heard of him? The name of the terrible one?"
Lorimar questioned with a look of unbelief.

Lorimar drew in a deep breath to steady herself as she spoke. "Have you not known of the ancient evil that is LION-O"?

Pt.3 coming soon.
Bill923 is offline   Reply With Quote