TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys

Old 06-05-2013, 03:12 AM   #1
Fist Pounder
Thunder Kitty
I have read many schools of thought on this some people love it some hate it I happen to love it.

Ive read commentary that opposes Jordan in some instances doubling his money on his purchases.

From what ive seen on the show Jordan is not sneaky about what he does and it makes perfect sense.

If my toy is worth 500 dollars of course Jordan is going to try to pay me about 200. This enables him to pay for travel expenses as well as pay for his overhead and realize some profit.

So I can take 200 dollars cash or i can chance my arm on ebay where it may not sell. Trust me I see alot of people on ebay who think they have gold but i can get it for half that price or lower from another seller.

I guess it all boils down to one simple principal toy collectors have known for a long time and that is something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Overall I find this show to be very entertaining and informative. We all have a passion for toys so lets try to be kinder to our fellow toy collecting community members
Fist Pounder is offline   Reply With Quote