TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys

Old 03-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
Fist Pounder
Thunder Kitty
You see them on youtube all the time, a collector who dedicated his or her life to collecting the ultimate collection including armys of secondary characters.

Now hear is the question. Is it better to have one epic collection or respectable collections based on multiple lines that peak your interest?
Fist Pounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
Grune the Destroyer
Thunder Kitty
Well, mileage will vary from collector-to-collector. From a personal perspective, I'd prefer to have a range of lines, each with a respectable amount of figures within.

As a kid in the 1980s, I was very fortunate in having sizeable collections of almost every major toyline out: Star Wars, He-Man & The MOTU, MASK, Ghostbusters, Ninja Turtles, Transformers... I kind of like the idea of a collection that represents the "best" (or essential) figures from each line, rather than being one of those collectors who has to have EVERYTHING from a particular line, even bits they don't like, just to be "complete".
Grune the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote