TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2011, 09:30 AM   #1201
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
I think Cheetara does like Lion-O, but considering if her feelings for Lion-O is not that deep, She will still except Lion's confession because she knows to refuse it will be really hurting Lion-O's feeling and her duty, based on the highest good thing. I think She knows Tygra can except it slowly. because the Tygra we know after Ep13 should be effected by some guilt to towards Lion-O.
Yeah, we need to see how they are connected and why she follows him around. For her to appear before him, seems like something the clerics don't do.

Yes, I agree with the last sentence. If they didn't go through the AP together, than tygra wouldn't felt any guilt. He would've been the same.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:35 AM   #1202
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Of course there is always the possibility that Ep 14 will clear everthing faster and Lion-O/Cheetara kiss and Tygra excepting it. Or from Ep 14-16.

Either way it will lead to Lion-O/Cheetara thing as with the all angle possible analysis thing I have did with my writer friends.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:36 AM   #1203
L08e16o
Quote:
The other possiblity is the one I posted back then in the pages of this thread, where Lion-O is mortally wounded. If Lion-O is mortally wounded, this will help Tygra to except it faster and Cheetara will say yes to Lion-O faster.
That is some what I would like to see. After what he saw, he can't use the sword and mummra cleans house. Lion-o gets mortally wounded saving cheetara.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #1204
L08e16o
Quote:
Of course there is always the possibility that Ep 14 will clear everthing faster and Lion-O/Cheetara kiss and Tygra excepting it. Or from Ep 14-16.

Either way it will lead to Lion-O/Cheetara thing as with the all angle possible analysis thing I have did with my writer friends.
That is how I hope part 2 of lion-o's trails end.

I think tygra can heal if they can clear that up. I think when tygra can accept losing to lion-o, he can move on with his life.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:43 AM   #1205
cmangund
I think in the end it all depends on in what situation will the writers put those three in. some situations will make the Lion-O/Cheetara thing developed faster, some developed slower.

personally The best one is of course the Lion-O getting mortally wounded thing saving Cheetara as pointed by L08e16o, this will make it a lot faster!
Old 12-16-2011, 09:47 AM   #1206
cmangund
Considering the style they have used to clear things (form season 1) and the episode titles I think the highest chance is they will take the 3 Episodes road of making Lion-O/Cheetara thing starting to develop and Tygra starting to excepting it. From "New Alliances" to "Trials of Lion-O Part 2". They may kissed but not hooking up yet.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-17-2011 at 05:23 AM..
Old 12-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #1207
PureEvilOne
Thunder Kitty
I don't see a L/C hook-up anytime soon if at all. And people seem to forget that it's all about choices. Lion-O mave have made it a game, but Tygra turned her into a possesion and ulitmately Lion-o who said it would be her choice. Cheetara appears to have chosen Tygra. Maybe Cheetara realizes that Tygra can put her first where as Lion-o would have to put the welfare of those under his command over the desires of his heart. Maybe she does have feeling for them both but doesn't want to be Queen.
PureEvilOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #1208
L08e16o
Quote:
I think in the end it all depends on in what situation will the writers put those three in. some situations will make the Lion-O/Cheetara thing developed faster, some developed slower.

personally The best one is of course the Lion-O getting mortally wounded thing saving Cheetara as pointed by L08e16o, this will make it a lot faster!
They probably wanted to make it dramatic, so it will be very emotional.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #1209
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvilOne View Post
I don't see a L/C hook-up anytime soon if at all. And people seem to forget that it's all about choices. Lion-O mave have made it a game, but Tygra turned her into a possesion and ulitmately Lion-o who said it would be her choice. Cheetara appears to have chosen Tygra. Maybe Cheetara realizes that Tygra can put her first where as Lion-o would have to put the welfare of those under his command over the desires of his heart. Maybe she does have feeling for them both but doesn't want to be Queen.
I think lion-o will always put his desire of his heart first. That is who he is. He is going to pick his heart before duty. Remember he said he didn't want to be like tygra. Tygra is duty first. This is what makes lion-o different in cheetara's words.

I think she did it for duty, to prevent the betrayal.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-16-2011 at 09:55 AM..
Old 12-16-2011, 09:53 AM   #1210
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Yeah, we need to see how they are connected and why she follows him around. For her to appear before him, seems like something the clerics don't do.

Yes, I agree with the last sentence. If they didn't go through the AP together, than tygra wouldn't felt any guilt. He would've been the same.
Yeah the AP thing is necessary for Tygra. A plot device the writers used to make him feel some guilt towards Lion-O and holding back when arguing with him.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #1211
cmangund
Quote:
They probably wanted to make it dramatic, so it will be very emotional.
Yeah The Lion-O getting mortally wounded saving Cheetara will be very emotional indeed hopefully they will use that. the higher chance they will kiss too.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #1212
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah The Lion-O getting mortally wounded saving Cheetara will be very emotional indeed hopefully they will use that. the higher chance they will kiss too.
They used the ending of 13 to shock us, what else do they have in store for us.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:08 AM   #1213
cmangund
Quote:
They used the ending of 13 to shock us, what else do they have in store for us.
Yeah that idea of episode 14 about cheetara nursing the mortally wounded Lion-O while explaning to us and to him about the past, and their connection was the first one crossed my mind. Usually my first guesses were the right ones (from past statistical experience rete). Because I needed the Lion-O/Cheetara kiss to clear the fungus of Tygra/Cheetara kiss from my brain ASAP. does not matter if thye hook up later.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:10 AM   #1214
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah that idea of episode 14 about cheetara nursing the mortally wounded Lion-O while explaning to us and to him about the past, and their connection was the first one crossed my mind. Usually my first guesses were the right ones (from past statistical experience rete). Because I needed the Lion-O/Cheetara kiss to clear the fungus of Tygra/Cheetara kiss from my brain ASAP. does not matter if thye hook up later.
I would be all for that.

I hope native son is about tygra and explain how he was adopted.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:21 PM   #1215
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
Look, Im gonna be honest here. I think cheetara does like lion-o but she chose tygra for lion-os' protection. maybe that shows how much she loves him(him=lion-o)
ThundercatsRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #1216
Alapan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Interesting conclusion. I would love to know how you came to the conclusion that Cheetara kissed someone out of guilt. Wouldn't that cause more guilt?

She would have no reason to feel obligated. What made her carry the heart of that blossom around for all of these years? Even if she did feel obligated, all she owes him is a thank you. No kissing , or holding necessary .

I'm pretty sure someone mentioned the crew stating Tygra was going to chill out after 13. I dont think there is anything mellow about teasing Lion-O about Cheetara. Besides I think Tygra knows how that feels because of the moment in Into the Astral Plane when Lion-O teased him about Cheetara.
I came to the conclusion because Cheetara did not say that she loved or even liked Tygra. She said she owed him a thank-you, key word being owed. What do you think that means? Plus, their relationship is on rocky grounds to begin with all the other things taking priority over romance. Next clue, Lion-O watching while they are kissing, it almost seems like fate wanted him to witness this and become stronger because of it. Third clue, Tygra's incessant reminder to Lion-O that he is superior and deserves the crown, so when he rubs another win into Lion-O's face, there is going to be major sibling rivalry uproar (literally) again. Yup, the writers are definitely continuing the TLC triangle, and I can already see a change of heart within Cheetara, maybe for royalty this time!
Alapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:56 PM   #1217
cmangund
Made me think if Tygra will have some family ties with Bengali in this series. Nothing more I can find yet on these new possible episodes.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-16-2011 at 07:09 PM..
Old 12-16-2011, 07:11 PM   #1218
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
Quick question to those that want Lion-O and Cheetara to get together- why is it so important to you that she choose him? By your own admittance, L/C got together in the original series, so you already got it your way. Why not let the T/C fans have their turn with the new series? And before you answer, "because that's the way it's always been," is not a good reason. New series, new take on the characters.

For me, I'm just glad that they finally included some romance in ThunderCats and addressed the one issue that's been driving fans to write fanfics for decades. I personally have no qualms whether Cheetara chooses Lion-O or Tygra, but now that she's chosen Tygra, I'm totally happy with that and think it works for those two.

So that's my excuse. For the rest of you pushing for L/C, why *MUST* you have Cheetara hook up with Lion-O? I'm not talking story reasons now. I'm asking you to examine your own biases and find out why it is that you feel these two must be together. Is it tradition? Some preconceived notion of the characters? You just like to see the main hero get the girl? What is it?
Mako Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #1219
cmangund
Quote:
That is how I hope part 2 of lion-o's trails end.
Another factor that got me thinking. How can Lion-O complete his trials if his heart is at a mess like this, this kind of pain does not heal in one episode "New alliances" unless the Tygra Mind Illusion Theory comes into play, Or Cheetara excepting his confession or at least will not say no to him thus the open triangle and the conflicted feelings theory comes into play. Based on this then there is a possiblity "New Alliances" and/Or Act I of "Trials Of Lion-O Part 1" will already starting to deal with this issue, at the very least from the point of open triangle again (The Conflicted Feelings Theory). Of course these are only hypothetical statements, no solid facts yet, as no real data about these new episodes yet.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-17-2011 at 05:25 AM..
Old 12-17-2011, 10:07 AM   #1220
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alapan View Post
I came to the conclusion because Cheetara did not say that she loved or even liked Tygra. She said she owed him a thank-you, key word being owed. What do you think that means? Plus, their relationship is on rocky grounds to begin with all the other things taking priority over romance. Next clue, Lion-O watching while they are kissing, it almost seems like fate wanted him to witness this and become stronger because of it. Third clue, Tygra's incessant reminder to Lion-O that he is superior and deserves the crown, so when he rubs another win into Lion-O's face, there is going to be major sibling rivalry uproar (literally) again. Yup, the writers are definitely continuing the TLC triangle, and I can already see a change of heart within Cheetara, maybe for royalty this time!
I think the last part of the E13 can be interpet in a lot of ways. She said she chose along time ago (didn't say you and what did she choose), she should have been more clear with her feelings (she has been a little clear so far), and I never thank you.

To me the writers did that on purpose, so the veiewer is thinking it is all tygra. If she was being clear with her feelings, she wouldn't have to say I owe you a thank you or she would had lean in to kiss tygra. Tygra was the one who lean in for the kiss.

She could have said I chose you because you gave me this, showed the heart of the flower and go on with the story.

It will be interesting how the next 3 episodes play out.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-17-2011 at 10:42 AM..
Old 12-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #1221
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako Crab View Post
Quick question to those that want Lion-O and Cheetara to get together- why is it so important to you that she choose him? By your own admittance, L/C got together in the original series, so you already got it your way. Why not let the T/C fans have their turn with the new series? And before you answer, "because that's the way it's always been," is not a good reason. New series, new take on the characters.

For me, I'm just glad that they finally included some romance in ThunderCats and addressed the one issue that's been driving fans to write fanfics for decades. I personally have no qualms whether Cheetara chooses Lion-O or Tygra, but now that she's chosen Tygra, I'm totally happy with that and think it works for those two.

So that's my excuse. For the rest of you pushing for L/C, why *MUST* you have Cheetara hook up with Lion-O? I'm not talking story reasons now. I'm asking you to examine your own biases and find out why it is that you feel these two must be together. Is it tradition? Some preconceived notion of the characters? You just like to see the main hero get the girl? What is it?

If there was no developing of L/C from E1, I would've been fine with the E13. If it was going to be T/C, I wanted it started earlier, not like how they did it.

L/C have always been linked, just like in the NS. That is something T/C don't have and she will always to be by his (lion-o) side due to her duty as a cleric. That is not fair for tygra. T/C will cause more problems than L/C.

I always wanted P/T. Pumyra would allow tygra to break from underneath lion-o's shadow (I think it is the other way around). Cheetara will always be a constant reminder that lion-o is king. It will always be a sore issue for either one.

I think tygra has to find himself, I think cheetara will only slow him down. Lion-o needs cheetara to master the sword and realize his destiny. She will be right by him the whole way. That is not fair to tygra.

If I was tygra, I would feel like I was always finishing in second place with the relationship L/C will have even if they are not a couple. That would only make me more jealous.

Also, the producers said thunderdads would be happy. What do you think they been waiting for? It wasn't lion-o saying Ho with the sword. It was the romances that were left open, L/C and T/P.

After the scene in E4, I really wanted to see L/C.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-17-2011 at 11:51 AM..
Old 12-17-2011, 10:23 AM   #1222
L08e16o
Quote:
Another factor that got me thinking. How can Lion-O complete his trials if his heart is at a mess like this, this kind of pain does not heal in one episode "New alliances" unless the Tygra Mind Illusion Theory comes into play, Or Cheetara excepting his confession or at least will not say no to him thus the open triangle and the conflicted feelings theory comes into play. Based on this then there is a possiblity "New Alliances" and/Or Act I of "Trials Of Lion-O Part 1" will already starting to deal with this issue, at the very least from the point of open triangle again (The Conflicted Feelings Theory). Of course these are only hypothetical statements, no solid facts yet, as no real data about these new episodes yet.
I think those 3 episodes might settle the love triangle. I think we will see why cheetara follows lion-o (her flashback) and their connection to each other or SoO. I would like to see flashbacks of L/C and lion-o not knowing it was her, and she tells him it was her.

If the producers was telling the truth about E14, we might be seeing cheetara's angle of how she feels about lio-o.

I bet you lion-o will not be able to use the sword, because of what happen. Cheetara will be the only one to help him with is sword at the end of TL part 2.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-17-2011 at 10:40 AM..
Old 12-17-2011, 10:34 AM   #1223
L08e16o
Quote:
I wonder if cheetara will notice the even bells going off?
Old 12-17-2011, 11:05 AM   #1224
L08e16o
Quote:
I wonder if the whole trails is about his heart.

I agree about him not being able to get over it in one episode, cheetara is the first female to believe in him and get close to him. That could take years of getting over with.

I think tygra would be able to get over it, but I don't think lion-o can.

How can lion-o work with cheetara now?
Old 12-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #1225
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
I see what I'm going to have to do. I'm going to have to re-watch the first 13 episodes so I can better debate this issue.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:55 PM   #1226
cmangund
Quote:
Also, the producers said thunderdads would be happy. What do you think they been waiting for? It wasn't lion-o saying Ho with the sword. It was the romances that were left open, L/C and T/P.

After the scene in E4, I really wanted to see L/C.
In one interview Jelenic and Lerry Kenny(Lion-O's Original voice actor), said they were sure the Thuderdads will like the new show, they were making this with them in mind too, beside attracting the new fans. In the other interview Jelenic said they like "pissing off" the fans too. So I did the the math, what's happening right now is the "pissing Off" part to me. Maybe the next part of the show will be the make thunderdads liking the new show part.

E4 really got me into the Lion-O/Cheetara ship. Even reviewers said that E4 was "the official" starting point of Lion-O/Cheetara ship.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-17-2011 at 04:20 PM..
Old 12-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #1227
cmangund
Quote:
I think those 3 episodes might settle the love triangle. I think we will see why cheetara follows lion-o (her flashback) and their connection to each other or SoO. I would like to see flashbacks of L/C and lion-o not knowing it was her, and she tells him it was her.

If the producers was telling the truth about E14, we might be seeing cheetara's angle of how she feels about lio-o.
Yeah, you cannot start, let alone finished a very important trials of your life while your heart is in a mess, that's basic logic. So at the most worst case scenario they cannot have, Cheetara to say no as in total no to him. At the very least, they have to make it the open triangle again like before or the conflicted feelings theory happening, where the triangle has developed from before. Because only one episode("New Alliance") before Lion-O going to start his Trials in the next episode("Trial Of Lion-O P1"). Again, Lion-O' heart should be not in a mess like this when starting his important trials of his life, basic logical analysis.

Taking into account the episodes 1-13 analysis and what Jelenic said, I think there's a high chance we get Lion-O/Cheetara connection flashbacks like the Tygra/Cheetara flashbacks, plus the SoO connection thing. Her eyes glowing is when Lion-O uses the full power of the sword is the strongest clue I believe about this Cheetara and Lion-O sword connection.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-17-2011 at 04:31 PM..
Old 12-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #1228
cmangund
Quote:

I hope native son is about tygra and explain how he was adopted.
They said they have a couple episodes dedicated to Pumyra and Dan Norton said we will see Pumyra soon. I think "Native Son" is where they will introduce Pumyra, Bengali and show us Lynx-O properly this time, instead just a cameo from the first episode. And some rumors from my sources confirming of Tygra and Bengali family ties but it is just rumors, no real facts or data on this. "Native son" could provide interesting back story to Tygra. Of course I will only watch it until this point only if they wouldn't mess up Ep14-16.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-18-2011 at 01:42 AM..
Old 12-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #1229
cmangund
Quote:
I wonder if the whole trails is about his heart.

I think tygra would be able to get over it, but I don't think lion-o can.
whether or not it will be about his heart, one thing for sure your feelings and heart should be in a healthy state when starting, doing and finishing important trials of your life. Not in the pathetic state Lion-O's in right now.

If it is about his heart, That will be cool we get to know Lion-o to the core.

Character wise, basde on the character analysis(http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat...ssion-8424/19/) I did back in this thread, I think Tygra can get over this kind of thing a lot better then Lion-O, He has around 8 years to really start a relationship with Cheetara, but did not do it until noticing Cheetara was doing "Special Sessions" with Lion-O. Plus Tygra is older he is in his 20's while Lion-O is 17 like the crew said. He is logical(when his mind is right) and a complicated cat, can push feelings down with his logic as seen in episode 6. Lion-O's character is not a complicated hero/cat and will mostly put feelings first above logic (as seen in episode 1) especially for this kind of feelings. When He has feelings for someone it will be true and unaffected by other things. It will be very hard for him to get over this kind of thing, plus he is a king, his judgments will be crucial for the future of the cats, he cannot be in a pathetic state of heart and mind like this, Tygra does not carry the burden and responsibility as big as Lion-O. He is the straight forward hero type so far in the show, unless they will show more about him that will make him complicated, but i doubt that. Register said one main thing they wouldn't change is the base core Lion-O's centric main story and theme from the OS. If they change Lion-O's character becoming a complicated hero then that will be not Lion-O. He is the Main character afterall, Like Register said

Last edited by cmangund; 12-17-2011 at 06:10 PM..
Old 12-17-2011, 04:47 PM   #1230
cmangund
Quote:
I wonder if cheetara will notice the even bells going off?
She's a Cleric and can hide well and has high awareness of the surroundings area, like a "ninja" in a way, I think she should hear and noticed the bells.
Old 12-17-2011, 05:21 PM   #1231
cmangund
Quote:
If I was tygra, I would feel like I was always finishing in second place with the relationship L/C will have even if they are not a couple. That would only make me more jealous.
Like stormbringer said He has to put up with her "special brand" of encouraging Lion-O

1. Lion-O/Cheetara morning Session:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...an-d48mh84.jpg

Thundercats - Morning Session by *piku-chan on deviantART

2. Lion-O/Cheetara Afternoon Session:
not yet, still need to find it on the net.

3. Lion-O/Cheetara Evening Session:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...th-d47twsu.jpg

http://lineith.deviantart.com/art/So...F32800802&qo=1

So Logically, Tygra has to put up with at least 3 Lion-O/Cheetara sessions per day or 90 sessions per month, or 1080 sessions per year. If I am Tygra it will drive me nuts.

Sorry if I have offended anyone with this, I am just joking around

Last edited by cmangund; 12-17-2011 at 09:15 PM..
Old 12-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #1232
cmangund
If only the Lion-O/Cheetara ship will ever reach this point The wedding day:

http://i40.tinypic.com/35k4pwo.jpg

Commission - Our Solstice by *piku-chan on deviantART

Last edited by cmangund; 12-18-2011 at 03:23 AM..
Old 12-17-2011, 10:03 PM   #1233
darthktempus
Thunder Kitty
@ cmangund

I like those pictures, I really want to see Cheetara and Lion-o together and Cheetara his queen.
darthktempus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:08 PM   #1234
stormbringer
Quote:
If only the Lion-O/Cheetara ship will ever reach this point:

I want that picture to happen, but I can imagine the UNBRIDLED fury it would unleash on the TCL forums.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:18 PM   #1235
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
I want that picture to happen, but I can imagine the UNBRIDLED fury it would unleash on the TCL forums.
I wouldn't worry much about TCL forums, Which ship is going to win or what going to happen with the ship is not going to be determine by which forum, or which fandom has the biggest supporter of the particular ship. The important thing is the crew knows there are so many complaints about the jarringnes of the plot doing this 180 switch with relationship out of nowhere. This I learned from a lot of WB's Animation Shows and similar Cartoons from 1990s tilll now and all the researches I did in on the subject from 10 years ago. The worst case scenario from my experience, WB's cartoons with similar style would not kill any ships, but just making it more complicated.

Anyway Jelenic did say in other interview that they will make this Tcats likeable by the Thunderdads and making this with them in mind, beside the pissing off the fans part int the other interview.
So far they stayed true to the pissing off part so if this goes by logic , the making thunderdads happy part is upnext Lion-O/Cheetara ship developing.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-18-2011 at 01:38 AM..
Old 12-17-2011, 11:28 PM   #1236
stormbringer
They definately owe us after those last 2 episodes that's for sure.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:30 PM   #1237
cmangund
Quote:
They definately owe us after those last 2 episodes that's for sure.
Definelty, Ep 13 really got me to the pits, to the point I got stomach ache. maybe 14 will bet the magic number.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-17-2011 at 11:32 PM..
Old 12-18-2011, 06:00 AM   #1238
cmangund
Most of us adults here wanted the Lion-O/Cheetara thing to happen, even my
6 and 7 year old nephews wanted this. They said “Why did Cheetara kiss Tygra, she should kiss Lion-O” “Tygra is a bad person” “I don’t like it" looks like Tygra just lost 2 small fans

Last edited by cmangund; 12-18-2011 at 06:05 AM..
Old 12-18-2011, 11:06 AM   #1239
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Definelty, Ep 13 really got me to the pits, to the point I got stomach ache. maybe 14 will bet the magic number.
And see, if Cheetara turns right around and dumps Tygra and runs into Lion-O's arms, *that* would probably make me sick.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #1240
Alapan
Thunder Kitty
Hey, has anyone ever thought that Lion-O might lose the trials...DUNDUNDUNNN. Okay seriously though, what if Lion-O loses the trials because of this whole love-triangle/heart-broken thing going on? That might really lead him to lose his rightful place as the king/leader of the thundercats. That will probably cause him him to try harder or cause him to become stronger by going down worse than anyone would have ever thought. Heh, this is all just speculation but the writers might just put in a twist like that in the NS, what do you people think?
Alapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:36 PM   #1241
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alapan View Post
Hey, has anyone ever thought that Lion-O might lose the trials...DUNDUNDUNNN. Okay seriously though, what if Lion-O loses the trials because of this whole love-triangle/heart-broken thing going on? That might really lead him to lose his rightful place as the king/leader of the thundercats. That will probably cause him him to try harder or cause him to become stronger by going down worse than anyone would have ever thought. Heh, this is all just speculation but the writers might just put in a twist like that in the NS, what do you people think?

They said "we didn't want to drag things out for the sake of dragging them out. At the same time, we wanted to give each moment it's proper due as part of building that sense of epic." based on that and the character analysis I did on Lion-O, other interviews, facts, with pointers and advice from my writer friends(that are on neutral grounds no ship preference, they are just seeing this as characters and stories, because I may be biased, that's why I have to get outside opinions). I don't think they will drag the Lion-O pathetic state that long, he is already in the worst state possible that he can handle at his level of experience I think, also in this state I don't think Lion-O could learn other things or other life lessons properly, also considering he is the main character it will hurt the show.

We already discussed the possible theories, Characters and their effects:

The basic theories
http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat...ssion-8424/16/

The Character Analysis and conflicted feelings theory
http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat...ssion-8424/19/

The one of what If Analysis
http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat...ssion-8424/24/

The possible ways that we have so far for Lion-O to recover are either the Tygra Mind Illusion Theory or similar theories comes into play, Or Cheetara excepting his confession or at least will not say no to him thus the developed open triangle and the conflicted feelings theory comes into play. Of course writers can always come up with other ideas or even crazy ideas that will make Lion-O OOC in this series.

There is always the possibility they will make Lion-O more messed up, but most of Lion-O's fans especially alot of the Thunderdads that I know already pissed off with what they are doing to Lion-O, doing that will even make them more pissed off, it's bad for business I think. And that will also mean Jelenic, and crew are lying big time about pleasing the Thunderdads, after pissing them off

Last edited by cmangund; 12-18-2011 at 07:22 PM..
Old 12-18-2011, 08:08 PM   #1242
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthktempus View Post
@ cmangund

I like those pictures, I really want to see Cheetara and Lion-o together and Cheetara his queen.
I hope that is what she chose a long time ago.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:09 PM   #1243
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako Crab View Post
And see, if Cheetara turns right around and dumps Tygra and runs into Lion-O's arms, *that* would probably make me sick.
That is how we feel with her developing a relationship with lion-o.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #1244
L08e16o
Quote:
In one interview Jelenic and Lerry Kenny(Lion-O's Original voice actor), said they were sure the Thuderdads will like the new show, they were making this with them in mind too, beside attracting the new fans. In the other interview Jelenic said they like "pissing off" the fans too. So I did the the math, what's happening right now is the "pissing Off" part to me. Maybe the next part of the show will be the make thunderdads liking the new show part.

E4 really got me into the Lion-O/Cheetara ship. Even reviewers said that E4 was "the official" starting point of Lion-O/Cheetara ship.
How can't you, it had everything going for them. After that E, I wanted to see them together.

The producers were saying it is to early to kiss.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:13 PM   #1245
L08e16o
Quote:
They said they have a couple episodes dedicated to Pumyra and Dan Norton said we will see Pumyra soon. I think "Native Son" is where they will introduce Pumyra, Bengali and show us Lynx-O properly this time, instead just a cameo from the first episode. And some rumors from my sources confirming of Tygra and Bengali family ties but it is just rumors, no real facts or data on this. "Native son" could provide interesting back story to Tygra. Of course I will only watch it until this point only if they wouldn't mess up Ep14-16.
I am hoping that tygra accepts his first loss to lion-o with cheetara. Tygra goes on to find Pumyra.

It works so great. Cheetara is going to have to be with lion-o, it wouldn't make sense of them being just friends. The 3 episodes would work for T/P.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #1246
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah, you cannot start, let alone finished a very important trials of your life while your heart is in a mess, that's basic logic. So at the most worst case scenario they cannot have, Cheetara to say no as in total no to him. At the very least, they have to make it the open triangle again like before or the conflicted feelings theory happening, where the triangle has developed from before. Because only one episode("New Alliance") before Lion-O going to start his Trials in the next episode("Trial Of Lion-O P1"). Again, Lion-O' heart should be not in a mess like this when starting his important trials of his life, basic logical analysis.

Taking into account the episodes 1-13 analysis and what Jelenic said, I think there's a high chance we get Lion-O/Cheetara connection flashbacks like the Tygra/Cheetara flashbacks, plus the SoO connection thing. Her eyes glowing is when Lion-O uses the full power of the sword is the strongest clue I believe about this Cheetara and Lion-O sword connection.
So true.

I can't remember the OS, but I thought there were times lion-o could not use the sword.

I am thinking E14 will show flashback of cheetara.

It was like they had to flesh out T/C story first.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:26 PM   #1247
L08e16o
Quote:
whether or not it will be about his heart, one thing for sure your feelings and heart should be in a healthy state when starting, doing and finishing important trials of your life. Not in the pathetic state Lion-O's in right now.

If it is about his heart, That will be cool we get to know Lion-o to the core.

Character wise, basde on the character analysis(http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat...ssion-8424/19/) I did back in this thread, I think Tygra can get over this kind of thing a lot better then Lion-O, He has around 8 years to really start a relationship with Cheetara, but did not do it until noticing Cheetara was doing "Special Sessions" with Lion-O. Plus Tygra is older he is in his 20's while Lion-O is 17 like the crew said. He is logical(when his mind is right) and a complicated cat, can push feelings down with his logic as seen in episode 6. Lion-O's character is not a complicated hero/cat and will mostly put feelings first above logic (as seen in episode 1) especially for this kind of feelings. When He has feelings for someone it will be true and unaffected by other things. It will be very hard for him to get over this kind of thing, plus he is a king, his judgments will be crucial for the future of the cats, he cannot be in a pathetic state of heart and mind like this, Tygra does not carry the burden and responsibility as big as Lion-O. He is the straight forward hero type so far in the show, unless they will show more about him that will make him complicated, but i doubt that. Register said one main thing they wouldn't change is the base core Lion-O's centric main story and theme from the OS. If they change Lion-O's character becoming a complicated hero then that will be not Lion-O. He is the Main character afterall, Like Register said
Lion-o has a big heart.

I think the only way tygra can heal is detach himself from the royal family. Not leave the group, but cheetara will always remind him of the crown and he would still be in the shadow. He needs to make his own path. That is why I like T/P.

Lion-o has a long way to go, but Cheetara can't help him.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #1248
L08e16o
Quote:
Like stormbringer said He has to put up with her "special brand" of encouraging Lion-O

1. Lion-O/Cheetara morning Session:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...an-d48mh84.jpg

Thundercats - Morning Session by *piku-chan on deviantART

2. Lion-O/Cheetara Afternoon Session:
not yet, still need to find it on the net.

3. Lion-O/Cheetara Evening Session:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...th-d47twsu.jpg

Something about you by *Lineith on deviantART

So Logically, Tygra has to put up with at least 3 Lion-O/Cheetara sessions per day or 90 sessions per month, or 1080 sessions per year. If I am Tygra it will drive me nuts.

Sorry if I have offended anyone with this, I am just joking around
If I was tygra and I had to put up with this, I am leaving lion-o in the hole.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:29 PM   #1249
L08e16o
Quote:
If only the Lion-O/Cheetara ship will ever reach this point The wedding day:

Tell me that was a spoiler of E52.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:29 PM   #1250
L08e16o
Quote:
It would, unless they develop a romance for tygra like pumyra and did it well.