TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2011, 03:50 PM   #551
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The Cobra Commander Premium Format figure captures every aspect of the GI Joe team's most ruthless adversary with stunning realism. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The intricately detailed fabric costume includes a removable cape for customized posability. The Cobra Commander Premium Format Figure is an outstanding addition to any GI Joe or military display.

Pre-Order Your Cobra Commander / Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles
Original Source: Cobra Commander Sideshow Exclusive Edition Still Available. - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 01:51 AM   #552
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: TTT @ HissTank.com

Quote:
HISSTank.com member Kalibus made this custom G.I. Joe Stalker V2

"Here is my "BADASS" entry, Stalker v2 aka tundra Stalker. Had to pretty much sculpt from his head down to his feet as there are no current ME parts i could use to match Stalker's ARAH sculpt. I also went with a little more realistic paint scheme. The bright green pants had to go. This guy was a labor of love. Much sweat and blood was spilled in the making of this guy. Literally, I sliced my finger more than once with an X-acto knife. lol"

Kalibus also won the BADASS contest with this entry !

Click the Discuss button for all the pics & details.
Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Stalker V2 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-14-2011, 11:30 AM   #553
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: C.I.A.D. @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Ah, another Sunday...time to kick back, relax and enjoy another awesome issue of Ages 25 and Up! But wait! This week, HissTank is proud to bring you a Ages 25 and up Double Feature, including Issues #151 and #152!

First up, in issue #151 entitled Arrivals, the captured G.I.Joe Team and Autobots roll out, while Beard Force rolls in.

Then, in the latest issue entitled Sins of the Father, Snake-Eyes manages to escape the TV studio and Indiana Jones reunites with his father, who is surprised and shaken, not stirred. As Shipwreck would say, set sail for badassery, lads!

Join us after the jump to check out the latest issues and join in on the discussion!
Original Source: Ages 25 and up #151 & #152 Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #554
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Super_Megatron @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The 8th Annual Canadian Action Figure Expo will be October 30th, 2011 at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel - Toronto Airport 655 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario.

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s toys and all the latest releases from today such as GIJoe (vintage and modern), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), Super Heroes (Marvel, DC etc), Wrestling, Masters of the Universe and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles. Click here to RSVP via Facebook.

Original Source: 8th Annual Canadian Action Figure Expo - October 30th 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #555
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS Tank.com has just received word that filming is underway for the live action GI Joe Movie Retaliation in New Orleans. There have been several sources stating that today's filming will include Roadblock, Lady Jaye and Flint!

In related news GI Joe Movie Retaliation director Jon M. Chu has posted up an image of GI Joe m&m he has received from his crew on set of the GI Joe Retaliation filming.

Jon M. Chu GI Joe m&m

“My crew is the best! I jokingly asked for ONLY green M&Ms in my trailer and they got me them... With GI JOE on it! :)”
Original Source: GI Joe Movie Retaliation Filming Today - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-15-2011, 09:21 PM   #556
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Variety has learned that Walton Goggins, best known for his roles on the FX series The Shield and Justified, has been added to the lineup of G. I. Joe: Retaliation. While the trade doesn't include any details about the role, Goggins will be playing an original character named Warden Nigel James.
Original Source: Walton Goggins Signs On For G. I. Joe: Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-16-2011, 08:50 AM   #557
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTank.com member mswi made this custom G.I. Joe Deep Six V2 from the following.

"Deep Six head, original figures helmet, waist dremeled
Wild weasel arms
Green shirt torso with a little sculpting
ROC SS legs with knife, pouches, styrene
Wild weasel lower legs
Original figures boots"

Click the Discuss button for all the pics and details.
Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Deep Six V2 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-16-2011, 10:30 AM   #558
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The Rock has tweeted a new image of himself in his Roadblock costume on the set of GI Joe Retaliation. Much of the movie(now filming) has been kept under wraps and this is the very 1st time we have seen someone from the movie, in their new costume.

The Rock Roadblock GI Joe Retaliation

So what do you think? Joe? Joebroni? Does this costume get the peoples' stamp of approval?
Original Source: The Rock In Roadblock Costume - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-16-2011, 11:20 AM   #559
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Collectors' Club has posted an update for their upcoming figure subscription service on their Facebook page.

•Officer Level Members (paid) get a monthly magazine and a free figure each year they are an active member. Members also receive special pricing in the online store and free use of the MCAX auction site. There is also a Members Only message board.

•The Club will soon be offering an add-on service to Officer Level Members which will be a Figure Subscription Service. This will be an additional charge to your paid Club Officer Level Membership.

•The Figure Subscription will be 2 carded figures shipped every month for 6 months for a total of 12. Subscribers will receive a 13th figure FREE at the end if the subscription period.

•Figure Subscriptions will only be available to Officer Level (paid) members for a limited time. After the cutoff date, no more subscriptions will be sold for that period of figure mailings.

•The Figure Subscription and Club Membership are TWO different things and you MUST be an active Officer Level member in order to be eligible for the Figure Subscription.

•The 12 figures will be known when the Figure Subscription window opens, but the 13th figure will be a secret. (We hope.) Don't tell when you get yours! :-)

This information is not final, but hopefully it answers SOME questions.
Original Source: GI Joe Club Figure Subscription More Info - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-16-2011, 12:10 PM   #560
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Summer is almost over but the news doesn't stop coming! The new Thundercats show has premiered and is building steam! Meanwhile, a new entry in the Human Alliance Transformers line has appeared at retail, and new images of the highly anticipated Street Fighter IV Play Arts Kai figures have turned up! That's not all, read on for what went down last week at our sister sites:after the jump!
Original Source: TFW2005 Toyark And Thundercats.ws News Roundup August 15th 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-16-2011, 12:40 PM   #561
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Hasbro has applied for a new Trademark at the United States Patent and Trademark Office, HISSTANK learns. The trademark is named UNIT:E and is classified under various categories including Motion Picture.

The description clearly mention a numerous amount of detail that may apply to many of Hasbro’s brands including Transformers, G. I. Joe, My Little Pony, Nerf, Monopoly and many others (complete description, after the jump).

This new trademark may apply to anything, for we do not know exactly what it means. However, if you all would recall, last year in May, leaked information from Hasbro mentioned a movie featuring many of its brands; a movie very much like Toy Story but with Hasbro toys.

We will update you on this new development as soon as we hear more stuff. Stay tuned with TFW2005, HISSTANK and TOYARK for more info.
Original Source: Hasbro's New Trademark Hints An Upcoming Venture - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-16-2011, 08:50 PM   #563
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Looks like bullets continue to fly down in St. Francisville, LA with filming of the second live action G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation. Today an exciting bit of news out of the filming base camp "The Sand PIT" brings us news or rumor that Falcon will join the ever growing list of GI Joe Team Members for the upcoming GI Joe Retaliation.

No official casting news has been confirmed but stay with HISS Tank.com for all your GI Joe Retaliation news and updates.
Original Source: G. I. Joe Retaliation Lt. Falcon Joins The List Of Joes - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-17-2011, 03:50 PM   #564
ThundeRSS

Quote:
A small update today for the upcoming GI Joe Live Action Movie "Retaliation", Ryan Hansen has been cast to play GI Joe Team Member GRUNT. The confirmation comes in from his Twitter feed along with a quick note.

"I play a Joe named Grunt. Small part but awesome."
Original Source: GI Joe Retaliation Ryan Hansen Set To Play GRUNT - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #565
ThundeRSS

Quote:
G. I. Joe is a franchise owned by Hasbro and it has made millions since its inception in 1964. From G.I. Joe: America's Movable Fighting Man to the 30th Anniversary figures, the franchise lasted this long because of you and me; The Fans.

And this is where the Live Action Movie came in. Like every franchise G. I. Joe too had its ups and downs. Not necessarily saying the 1st Movie was a flop, but majority of the critiques (including most of the fans) never actually liked it in the first place.

This is why the popular online movie magazine; Moviefone has posted an article explaining the importance of the upcoming 2nd G. I. Joe Live Action Movie; G. I. Joe: Retaliation to the fans and vise versa.

Why single out this specific article? You can read “Why 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Brings Hope to G.I. Joe Fans“ at Moviefone to findout exactly why, my friend! After all “Knowing Is Half The Battle”.

HISSTANK’s Live Action Movie Discussion Board is open for you all to discuss your thoughts regarding the upcoming movie. G. I. Joe: Retaliation is currently being produced and is scheduled to be released on 29th June, 2012. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
Original Source: Moviefone - Why G. I. Joe: Retaliation Brings Hope To G. I. Joe Fans - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-18-2011, 04:10 PM   #566
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Mark Cheng, director of GI Joe fan film, Operation: Red Retrieval, whose trailer was featured here has put out a call for a Snake Eyes Cosplay stand in.

Quote:
The Snake Eyes costume fits someone around 5'8"-6' in the range of 150-175lbs. They don't have to be incredibly muscular, but the uzi replica is pretty heavy.
If anyone's in the NYC/NJ area and is free all day Friday PM me at MarkyMark on the HISS Tank forums..
Original Source: Emergency Snake Eyes Cosplay Needed GI Joe Fan Film Operation: Red Retrieval - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-19-2011, 07:21 PM   #567
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've got the latest update from site sponsor BigBadToyStore. Don't forget to check out their Inventory Clearance Sale! Read on for the newest arrivals and preorders!
Original Source: Site Sponsor Update BigBadToyStore August 19th 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-19-2011, 08:00 PM   #568
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Collectors' Club released a new image and information on their upcoming Nano BAT, the 2nd figure from the GI Joe Club Figure Subscription Service!

We have received the final sample for the next of our first monthly figures... Cobra Battle Android Trooper: NANO-B.A.T.!

Each figure will be packaged on a 25th Anniversary style blister card, Nano-B.A.T. will ship along with QUARREL in month 1 of the 6 month subscription. These two figures, plus ten other subscription figures, will only be available through the GIJCC Subscription service from Fun Publications. As an added bonus, by signing up for the full six month subscription you will receive a FREE bonus 13th figure.

Note: This Subscription Service is an additional option to your Club Membership. Keep watching this website for more exciting exclusive figure previews!
Original Source: GI Joe Club Nano BAT New Image - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #569
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here we are bringing you the IDW November 2011 G. I. Joe Solicitations.
  • G.I. Joe: Ongoing Vol. 2 #7
  • Cobra Ongoing #7
  • Snake Eyes Ongoing #7
  • G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #172
  • Classic G.I. JOE Vol. 13
  • G.I. JOE: Snake Eyes Vol. 1
Findout more about each solicitation, after the jump.
Original Source: IDW November 2011 G. I. Joe Solicitations - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #570
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The Rock has tweeted the following:

Though it's a Hollywood movie - it's an honor to fight along side our real Navy SEALS daily. #GIJoe

The mention of Navy SEALs begs the question, could SEALs be stunt doubles in the movie, on location as military advisors for the sake of some semblance to real world military accuracy, or...

...could some of the fan-favorite Joes that were Navy SEALs make an appearance in GI Joe Retaliation? For example, before the GI Joe A Real American Hero line ended, Shipwreck had become a SEAL in Battle Corps. However good ol' Shipwreck wasn't the 1st, as Torpedo & Wet Suit had years on him.
Original Source: GI Joe Retaliation Navy SEALs - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #571
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The folks over at site sponsor CobraStickers are cooking up a storm of new sticker sets! Here's what WildBill had to say(referring to New Sky Striker Stickers):

3 sets done and sent in for phase 2 of the development process.

However, that's not all, and the Sky Striker XP21F isn't the only vehicle they are designing stickers for! Read on to see a list of upcoming sticker sheets!
Original Source: CobraStickers Upcoming Sticker Sets - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-19-2011, 11:40 PM   #572
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTank.com member Marine_Deadpool made this
custom G.I. Joe General Colton (another addition to his ODA project) from the following.

"Custom head from Broken Arrow, ROC Duke torso, 25th Duke arms & legs. "

Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe General Colton - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-20-2011, 03:00 AM   #573
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Well, looks like the hunt starts anew! The new bravo class
  • Black Dragon VTOL
  • VAMP
have been spotted at retail! HISS Tank boards member Lord Norin has found them at his local Walmart. More photographic evidence after the jump!
Original Source: Black Dragon VTOL And VAMP Sighted - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-20-2011, 01:40 PM   #574
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Dwayne Johnson aka "The Rock" who is set to play Roadblock in the upcoming GI Joe Movie Retaliation has sent out a tweet confirming Bruce Willis has indeed joined the cast for GI Joe 2.

Bruce Willis Joe Colton GI Joe Retaliation
Original Source: G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Bruce Willis Confirmation! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-20-2011, 03:50 PM   #575
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Pit Viper Studios has passed along a few updates to their ever growing list of awesome creations just in-time for Halloween! If your looking for a Halloween Costume or to get a head start on a GI Joe - Cobra Cosplay uniform, look no further, Pit Viper Studios provides an amazing product.

The latest additions to the list are the Alley Viper & GI Joe Laser Rifle!
Check those out here:

Prop GI Joe: Classic Cobra Alley Viper Helmet & Shield | eBay

Prop: GI Joe: Life-sized Cast Rubber XMLR-3A (BLACK) | eBay

Prop: GI Joe: Cobra Trooper Helmet | eBay

Prop: GI Joe: Cobra Crimson Guard fiberglass helmet | eBay

Prop: GI Joe: Cobra Techno Viper helmet | eBay

Prop: GI Joe: Cobra B.A.T. helmet | eBay

Prop GI Joe: Cobra Destro Wearable Mask | eBay

Prop: Plastic Hand Grenade Air Freshener (Inert Blue) | eBay

Prop: Classic Cobra Commander helmet | eBay
Original Source: Pit Viper Studios Update Alley Viper & GI Joe Rifle Prop - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-20-2011, 05:40 PM   #576
ThundeRSS

Quote:
GI Joe 2 director Jon M. Chu has just posted a picture of hat that confirms the GI Joe Movie Team Logo. This is not earth shattering news but now we know they will be sticking with the ROC Joe Logo. Jon M. Chu also added that filming continues even on Saturday!

"All day everyday even on a Saturday"
Original Source: G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation G.I. Joe Logo Confirmed - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-21-2011, 09:31 AM   #577
ThundeRSS

Quote:
New Jersey Collectors Con has just received word from Hi-Command..... Cobra's Finest will be in attendance for the upcoming NJCC 2011 80′s TOYPOCALYPSE Collectors Event. Fans of G.I. Joe can expect to see many Cobra agents such as: The Baroness, Destro, Cobra B.A.T., Cobra Commander and many more.

NJCC is just over one month away, click the DISCUSS button to sound off!

NJCC 2011 80′s TOYPOCALYPSE

Holiday Inn Cherry Hill – New Jersey
2175 West Marlton Pike (Rt. 70), Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Sunday, OCTOBER 9th, 2011
Early Admission 8am to 10am $20.00
General Admission 10am to 4pm $10.00

Join us on FaceBook New Jersey Collectors Con
More Updates Coming Soon…….
Original Source: Cobra's Finest To Attend NJCC 2011 80′s TOYPOCALYPSE Collectors Event - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #578
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Ah, another Sunday...time to kick back, relax and enjoy another awesome issue of Ages 25 and Up! HissTank is proud to bring you Issue #153, Sandvich!

This week, Beard Force introduces Cobra to their new hardware! When Rock & Roll walks away with the V.A.M.P.'s main weapon, Beard Force brings in their Pulsating Electro-Magnetic Wavelength Personal Energy Weapon, aka P.E.W.P.E.W., but will it be enough to stop COBRA?

Join us after the jump to find out for yourself and chime in on the discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 and up #153 Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-21-2011, 07:50 PM   #579
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS TANK.com boards member ltfalcon for posting up images of his Custom GIJOE Adventure Team done in 25th anniversary modern era style. Included in the images is the World Peace Keepers Little Bird converted Adventure Team style.
Original Source: GIJOE Adventure Team Modern Era Customs - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-22-2011, 08:50 AM   #580
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Filming for the upcoming G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation continues today in St. Francisville LA, at the "Presidential Compound" where Zartan will be giving a press conference in disguise as the president of the United States. It also looks like he was able to sneak in his own Cobra Secret Service security.

In other G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation news GIJOE Team Member "Havoc" has been officially confirmed. Actor Matt Gerald has put out word via FaceBook that he has been cast in this role.
Original Source: G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Filming Continues At The Presidential Compound - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-22-2011, 02:10 PM   #581
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS tank.com boards member RogueWingnut for letting us know he has found GI Joe 30th Anniversary single carded figures at US retail via Wal-Mart.
  • Stalker
  • Cobra Trooper
  • Cobra Viper
  • Hazard Viper
  • Iron Grenadier
Good luck on your hunt!
Original Source: G.I.Joe 30th Anniversary Celebration Single Cards Found At US Retail - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #582
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Kokomo Toys & Collectibles Sponsor Update

Kokomo Toys & Collectibles is a real life family owned and operated brick & mortar toy store. We are one of the only independent toy stores in the Midwest and have the largest selection of action figures in the State of Indiana. We are also fellow collectors like you too. As a real life brick & mortar toy store our customers do matter to us. So if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Hours: Thurs., Fri. & Sat. from 12 P.M. to 5 P.M.
Kokomo Toys & Collectibles

Gi-Joe Vehicle Parts, Gi-Joe Figure Accessories items in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!

2011 Gi Joe 30th Anniversary Wave 1 Factory Case of 12 | eBay

2011 Gi-Joe 30th Anniversary Stalker MOC In Hand | eBay

2011 Gi-Joe 30th Anniversary Hazard Viper MOC In Hand | eBay
Original Source: Kokomo Toys & Collectibles - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #583
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS Tank.com boards member DansJoes for posting up images of his G.I. Joe Toy Room! This massive collection reminds you of a vintage 80's toy aisle stock full of win.

"Hey Everyone. Just thought I'd share my new layout for my Joes. In the past, I didn't have enough room to showcase my collection, but recently moved and was able to do what I've wanted to do for years! Several years ago (I'm not sure what site) I came across the old pictures from the 80s showing all the Joes on the shelves. I loved the way it looked and it brought back many memories. Here is a preview of some of my new pics from my new room....Enjoy!"

To view the new G.I. Joe Collection images click the title bar.
Original Source: DansJoes New G.I. JOE Toy Room - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-24-2011, 11:40 PM   #584
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Collectors' Club has passed along a press release for their upcoming GI JOE VS COBRA SPECIAL #4 BRAZIL II comic. This also ties into a contest:

And now… The Ultimate G.I. Joe versus Cobra Comic Contest!

We want to make sure every comic shop across the U.S. carries this amazing G.I. Joe versus Cobra offering and we want you to help. Best part? You can win a 2011 Mission Brazil II polybagged Figure set!

Simply visit your favorite Comic shop(s) and ask them to order GI JOE VS COBRA SPECIAL #4 MISSION BRAZIL II. Solicitation appears on page 298 of September Previews.

Whoever gets the MOST solicitations ordered at their comic shop* will receive a 2011 Mission Brazil II polybagged Figure set. The owner of the comic shop with the highest number of orders will receive a signed 2011 – G.I. Joe versus Cobra and a complete set of 3 ¾ inch Adventure Team figures and vehicles.

Grand Prize – 2011 Mission Brazil II polybagged Figure set
Five (5) Runner up Prizes – G.I. Joe versus Cobra Signed Copy (Signed by Tim Seeley, Greg Sepelak, S. Trent Troop, Josh Perez and more!)

*For Contest Rules and Regulations please visit www.GIJoeclub.com

Check out the new cover by Tim Seeley and the rest of the press release after the jump.
Original Source: GI JOE VS COBRA SPECIAL #4 MISSION BRAZIL II - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-25-2011, 12:10 AM   #585
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Need your Larry Hama fix with some A Real American Hero goodness? How about a dose of Snake Eyes? We've got the previews for GI Joe A Real American Hero #169 & Snake Eyes Volume 2 #4:

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #169
Larry Hama (w) S L Gallant (a) Gallant, Herb Trimpe (c)
The action heats up this month! Although the G.I. Joe operation in the arctic circle has taken a turn for the better, things are looking dangerous on the home front: Firefly and Crystal Ball have infiltrated the secret G.I. Joe base within the Chrysler Building. It's up to Mainframe and Joe Colton, the original G.I. Joe, to put a stop to Cobra's plot! You can't miss this incredible issue of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
*2 regular covers will be shipped in a 1-to-1 ratio.

*Variants
:
Larry Hama variant sketch cover

Snake Eyes Ongoing #4
Chuck Dixon (w) • Robert Atkins (a) • Atkins, Agustin Padilla (c)
Snake Eyes alone against Slice and Dice at the top of the world! Helix at her most ferocious! And Iceberg and Alpine must try and make it down a Himalayan peak with a half dozen Trouble Bubbles on their tail! Snake Eyes and his team carve out their own bloody corner of Cobra Civil War!
*2 regular covers will be shipped in a 1-to-1 ratio.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

*Variants:
G.I. JOE: Hearts & Minds, by superstar author Max Brooks!

Bullet points:
• A COBRA CIVIL WAR tie-in!
• The final confrontation between Snake Eyes and Slice & Dice!

Read on to preview both issues!
Original Source: GI Joe A Real American Hero #169 And Snake Eyes Vol 2 #4 Previews - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-25-2011, 01:41 AM   #586
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to Doughsco, we have the 1st image of Channing Tatum from the set of GI Joe Retaliation. This is the 1st time we've seen him in his Retaliation gear(not all of it is shown). In addition, a new location for filming was listed by On Location Vacations:

• G.I. Joe 2 is filming at the NASA Michoud Assembly Facility/Lockheed Martin Space Systems at 13800 Old Gentilly Rd, New Orleans.

Hmmm, NASA? Lockheed Martin Space Systems? Payload, Star Brigade?
Original Source: First Look At Channing Tatum In GI Joe Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-25-2011, 02:10 PM   #587
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Dan Gilvezan the voice of many well known characters such as G1 Bumblebee [Transformers], Spider-Man on [Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends] and Slip Stream from [G.I. Joe] has written his first novel ‘Drowned in the Grenadine’ he now shares that in a personal chat with yours truely, Screamers!

A chat with Dan Gilvezan, talking about his new book and the projects that surround it.
Retro Screamers Flashbacks » Dan Gilvezan On ‘Drowned in the Grenadine’
Original Source: Dan Gilvezan On ‘Drowned in the Grenadine’ - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #588
ThundeRSS

Quote:
NJCC 80′s TOYPOCALYPSE 2011 adds Dan Khanna as guest Transformers artist. Dan started his Transformers career as a fan artist, creating commissioned drawings of Transformers characters and action scenes. He gained fame in the community, and has since become part of the creative team for the new Fun Publications-run Fan Club and conventions, illustrating and plotting Club & BotCon comics as well as designing heads and character mock-ups for exclusive toys.

New Jersey Collectors Con is just a little more then a month away! October 9th, 2011 NJCC comes to life bringing G.I. Joe, Transformers and ThunderCats and 80's Toys together under one roof. Dealer registration is now open and we are almost sold out of Dealer Tables. Do not wait to the last minute to grab your Dealer space at the next NJCC 2011. Dealers can contact fran@njcc.co for more information.

Original Source: NJCC 80′s TOYPOCALYPSE 2011 Dan Khanna As Guest Artist! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-26-2011, 01:01 AM   #589
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTank.com member KrymsynGardImmoral made this custom Cobra City Strike Shadow Hurricane for Firefly !

"...this is Firefly's Hurricane.

It would be used to insert and extract him from enforcement, sabotage, and assassination missions. Inverted wings increase maneuverability over speed, which are useful in closer urban environments, the cockpit cannon has been replaced with a vulcan minigun, and the missiles have been replaced with an assortment of Russian issue rocket pods, missiles and bombs.

There will be figures coming later, a Vapor and a Firefly, but I was pretty happy with this so I wanted to post it right away."

Original Source: Custom Cobra City Strike Shadow Hurricane - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-26-2011, 01:01 AM   #590
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've got the latest update from site sponsor BigBadToyStore! Read on to check out the latest preorders and new arrivals!
Original Source: Site Sponsor Update - BigBadToyStore August 26th 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #591
ThundeRSS

[quote] DeRay Davis is in GI Joe Retaliation, according to his
Old 08-27-2011, 05:20 PM   #592
ThundeRSS

Quote:
NJCC 80′s TOYPOCALYPSE 2011 is just over one month away and we wanted to give you guys a small preview of our JUNGLE B.A.T. HISS TANK WIP that will be limited to just 10 copy's. This Exclusive Custom will be available at the October 9th, 2011 NJCC 80′s TOYPOCALYPSE. Details on how we will be giving these away will be posted at a later date. For now enjoy the preview!

JUNGLE B.A.T. HISS TANK

New Jersey Collectors Con is just a little more then a month away! October 9th, 2011 NJCC comes to life bringing G.I. Joe, Transformers and ThunderCats and 80's Toys together under one roof. Dealer registration is now open and we are DOWN TO JUST 8 TABLES LEFT. Do not wait to the last minute to grab your Dealer space at the next NJCC 2011. Dealers can contact fran@njcc.co for more information.

Original Source: NJCC 2011 JUNGLE B.A.T. HISS TANK EXCLUSIVE - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-28-2011, 10:50 AM   #593
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Ah, another Sunday...time to kick back, watch some preseason Football and enjoy another awesome issue of Ages 25 and Up! This week, HissTank is proud to bring you Issue #153, Doctor's Orders!

This week, the tables have turned as Dr. Mindbender has the G.I.Joe Team at a disadvantage. Has Indiana Jones come this far, only to turn on his Beard Force allies? And if G.I. Joe can't turn the tide, who can...?

Join us after the jump to find out for yourself and chime in on the discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 and up #154 - Doctors Orders Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-30-2011, 01:40 PM   #594
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The Examiner is letting us know that the cast members of G. I. Joe: Retaliation are going through an intense physical training.

"When it comes to Lady Jade [What!?!], the undercover weapons expert on the G.I. Joe team (played by Friday Night Light's own Adrianne Palicki), Aaron is training her in the realm of plyometrics and cardio strength training to attain an "athletic, lean, and sleek" look that her character exhibits.

The French style of object navigation known as parkour gets a nod with DJ Cotrona, breathing life into the character of Flint. He needs to maintain a "very strong core", with Williamson directing him "with a lot of basic, compound movements". Byung-hun Lee, who plays Storm Shadow, has been training with Aaron and his L.A. based trainer. Each trainer has their own training methods but rest assured, no one will be disappointed in his look or performance."

And yes, Secret Shadow is in the movie too!
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Cast Members Receiving Top-Notch Fitness Training - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-30-2011, 02:10 PM   #595
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Dig Tom Feister's artwork? Loved his covers for IDW's GI Joe titles? Well if you're in Atlanta this weekend, he'll be at DragonCon from September 2nd-5th!

Dragon*Con is the largest multi-media, popular culture convention focusing on science fiction

Directions can be found at this link!
Original Source: Tom Feister At DragonCon 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-30-2011, 02:10 PM   #597
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've got the news roundup of news from this past week that we had at our sister sites:More Transformers Prime news and toy images, new Thundercats goodness and more! Read on to catchup on what went down last week!
Original Source: TFW2005 Toyark And Thundercats.ws News Roundup August 30th 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-30-2011, 02:50 PM   #598
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Socialitelife has posted the 1st images of Adrianne Palicki from the set of GI Joe Retaliation. Also shown in some of these images is TheRock.

We've mirrored a few of the images here, check out the new movie incarnations of Lady Jaye and Roadblock after the jump!
Original Source: 1st Images Of Adrianne Palicki From GI Joe Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-30-2011, 05:00 PM   #599
ThundeRSS

Quote:
With the filming of GI Joe 2 Retaliation well underway down in New Orleans, information and images have been showing up via social media, and other outlets officially connected to the movie. Director Jon M Chu, recently posted images of the GI Joe Movie Team Logo confirming the carry over from Rise of Cobra. Today via the official casting site for GI Joe 2 Retaliation we can bring you a first look at may turn out to be the Official GI Joe 2 Retaliation Movie Logo. The usual caveats apply until Hasbro or Paramount confirm!

GI Joe 2 Retaliation Movie Logo
Original Source: GI Joe 2 Retaliation Movie Logo - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 08-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #600
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to EddieTheEad for posting up images and the auction for his CUSTOM H.A.T.E. TANK. Only 100 CUSTOM H.A.T.E. TANKS were made for the Unofficial GI Joe Canadian JoeCon 2009. So if your in the market for one of these, you still might be able to grab one.

GI Joe custom Canadian Convention Cobra H.A.T.E. TANK
Original Source: Unofficial GI Joe Canadian Convention H.A.T.E. TANK - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe