TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 08-06-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
Pinero
Thunder Kitty
something is definitely missing, the sword right now have no eye in it.. but in the intro you see the eye on the sword, so we got to wait and see whats that about.
Panthro officially is not dead, Panthro does all the mechanical work so how else will they be able to get vehicles such as thundertank etc.
I wanna see Thundera get destroyed and pick upp off Exodus to earth, rem Jaga was alive on Exodus so no way he's going to die yet.
Also the Thundercats are not a team yet until they put the lion face on the red circle of the outfits
Pinero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
Pinero
Thunder Kitty
Plus also once Lion-O figures out technology in which he know it exist now because the mutants killed there city with technology weapons. Once Lion-O finds out about technology you can expect a major upgrade threw out the series with vehicles and such
Old 08-06-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
Joe Moore
Administrator
This does not belong in news. Moved to correct forum.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:08 PM   #4
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
I think the thing with the logos on their clothing, and the eye itself is just an animation thing. Basically only showing that detail when it's needed, and choosing to put more detail elsewhere for those scenes where people probably aren't going to be focusing on the logos/eye. Which is something that, last I knew, was very common in 2D/hand-drawn style animation.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:28 PM   #5
GrimlocksPS
Thunder Kitty
I don't think its an animation thing. I honestly think it might be story related. The sword has the symbol when LionO does the Thundercats Ho. But when right before he shot Mumm Ra with the energy the eye in the sword reverted to the regular Eye symbol.

Even on close up shots i didn't notice the symbols on their belts.
GrimlocksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:38 PM   #6
Pinero
Thunder Kitty
no thats not it, look at the toy lines they have the symbol in the circle but right now in the episodes they dont.. im waiting to see why, also this will not reconnect wit the OS in no way because Lion-o is older then the Exodus OS and if they stay on thundera it will block out alot of original characters. I hope they pull this off
Old 08-07-2011, 01:08 AM   #7
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
I don't think its an animation thing either. For one thing they don't have them on any promo art either.

And secondly....if they can draw those things on with 80s animation technology they sure as heck can do it with today's technology.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:27 AM   #8
ejrussell
Thunder Kitty
Pinero. They are on THIRD EARTH! Thundera was a kingdom now destroyed. Again this takes place on THIRD EARTH!
ejrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:46 AM   #9
Pinero
Thunder Kitty
is it me or is the fighting in this new series cheesy like the OS? im waiting for a fight to the end battle even though its too early in the series but i look forward to a good battle between life and death, i love the story line to this but the fighting doesnt compare to the creativity
Old 09-09-2011, 05:20 PM   #10
dolza_khyron
Thunder Kitty
idk the fighting is great, but the series isn't only about fighting, which is what makes it great.

hell if Lion O goes all gunho, it'd be a shame, because he's such a peaceful, freedom fighting king.

I like that they do less fighting, and more creative tactics. and when lion O DID go straight into combat with out fighting he had to be bailed out. because he didn't think.

do i think the combat is cheesy? no, i think it's just right. i think the fighting is done perfect.

and the fighting in the original series was pretty cool too.

i am pretty sure that fight with Mummra was life and death!
dolza_khyron is offline   Reply With Quote