TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2011, 03:10 AM   #1801
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Thinking it again from all aspects with the current facts,data, analysis,interviews,etc, it boils down to these:

1. An Open Triangle with or without Illusions Theory/Theories happening.
If the Illusions Theory/theories happened, that also means she has not yet chosen between Lion-O or Tygra, so this can lead to an open triangle like before, only both brothers already maturing (Tygra mainly because of the Astral Plane incident and Lion-O because of the betrayal or “betrayal” the Astral Plane incident) with the actual choosing maybe happening Ep26 (could be faster considering Jelenic said he does not want to really drag things, for the sake of dragging it. we wanted to give each moment it's proper due(it must be the Lion-O/Cheetara moments proper due that they haven't given us) as part of building that sense of epic), or it can lead to the Cheetara SoO Connection Theories (derived from almost everyone’s views and opinions on this thread): http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../36/#post25947

If Illusions Theory/Theories not happened (i.e Ep13 ending was real) then it can be something like the scenario I wrote: http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../32/#post25467 then the the actual choosing maybe happening Ep26 (could be faster considering Jelenic said he does not want to really drag things, for the sake of dragging it. we wanted to give each moment it's proper due(it must be the Lion-O/Cheetara moments proper due that they haven't given us) as part of building that sense of epic), or it can lead to the Cheetara SoO Connection Theories (derived from almost everyone’s views and opinions on this thread): http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../36/#post25947

2. Cheetara has already “chosen” or chosen Lion-O (that Ep 13 real/illusion scene was to trick viewers) ether because of:
- Duty/Feelings/Fate as with the Cheetara SoO Connection Theories(derived from almost everyone’s views and opinions on this thread)
:http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../36/#post25947

- Feelings (If this is the case then no need more explanation, too easy)
- Feelings and Duty (If this is the case then no need more explanation, too easy)

In the case of a close triangle (with T/C running), considering Lion-O’s character, he can accept it but he will still be in pain and his duty and judgments to rebuilt the kingdom will be badly effected and he may will not be able to complete his trials thus he may not be able to use his sword to its full potential. And it will lead to scenario that I made earlier:http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../24/#post24736

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, with this new analysis, seeing Jelenic like to add chips to the characters and considering other usual factors:

1. Lion-O: making him in a state he is in now, forcing him to act as king beyond his years and experience.
2. Tygra: Jealousy and fear that Lion-O will get everything
3. Cheetara: Making a Love Triangle involving 3 of them, thus forcing Cheetara to make a choice or “choice”.

I would say, the highest probability will go to option 2 (Cheetara has “chosen” Lion-O), the Cheetara SoO Connection Theories with Illusions Theory/Theories happening or no, because there it will be clear that Cheetara has equal feelings for both brothers but chooses the one that’s worthy for the SoO as part of duty with SoO and her “deep” connection with the chosen bearer as foreseen by Jaga, maybe there’s a history about the first SoO bearer and Cleric and/or SoO Guardian “deep” connections and the spell that allows the sword to “choose” its worthy wielder. With this they will add one more chip to Cheetara’s character and she will not hurt Tygra’s feelings as He knows part of the reason why and Lion-O can also do nothing about it. Basically there's no winner between Tygra and Lion-O in their little "competition". Maybe Cheetara is “a package deal”, you want her, then the SoO must be okay with you too, otherwise you will get smack by the SoO to the Astral Plane. And both Tyra/Cheetara fans and Lion-O/Cheetara fans can debate until the end of time, as she has equal feelings for both brothers but has a chip, the SoO and the crew will never “really answer the question”: who is Cheetara’s real choice without the chip?

Last edited by cmangund; 12-30-2011 at 02:33 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:05 PM   #1802
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Thinking it again from all aspects with the current facts,data, analysis,etc, it boils down to these:

1. An Open Triangle with or without Illusions Theory/Theories happening.
If the Illusions Theory/theories happened, that also means she has not yet chosen between Lion-O or Tygra, so this can lead to an open triangle like before, only both brothers already maturing (Tygra mainly because of the Astral Plane incident and Lion-O because of the betrayal or “betrayal” the Astral Plane incident) with the actual choosing maybe happening Ep26 (could be faster considering Jelenic said he does not want to really drag things, for the sake of dragging it), or it can lead to the Cheetara SoO Connection Theories (derived from almost everyone’s views and opinions on this thread): http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../36/#post25947

If Illusions Theory/Theories not happened (i.e Ep13 ending was real) then it can be something like the scenario I wrote: http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../32/#post25467 then the the actual choosing maybe happening Ep26 (could be faster considering Jelenic said he does not want to really drag things, for the sake of dragging it), or it can lead to the Cheetara SoO Connection Theories (derived from almost everyone’s views and opinions on this thread): http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../36/#post25947

2. Cheetara has already “chosen” or chosen Lion-O (that Ep 13 real/illusion scene was to trick viewers) ether because of:
- Duty/Feelings/Fate as with the Cheetara SoO Connection Theories(derived from almost everyone’s views and opinions on this thread)
:http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../36/#post25947

- Feelings (If this is the case then no need more explanation, too easy)
- Feelings and Duty (If this is the case then no need more explanation, too easy)

In the case of a close triangle (with T/C running), considering Lion-O’s character, he can accept it but he will still be in pain and his duty and judgments to rebuilt the kingdom will be badly effected and he may will not be able to complete his trials thus he may not be able to use his sword to its full potential. And it will lead to scenario that I made earlier:http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../24/#post24736

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, with this new analysis, seeing Jelenic like to add chips to the characters and considering other usual factors:

1. Lion-O: making him in a state he is in now, forcing him to act as king beyond his years and experience.
2. Tygra: Jealousy and fear that Lion-O will get everything
3. Cheetara: Making a Love Triangle involving 3 of them, thus forcing Cheetara to make a choice or “choice”.

I would say, the highest probability will go to option 2 (Cheetara has “chosen” Lion-O), the Cheetara SoO Connection Theories with Illusions Theory/Theories happening or no, because there it will be clear that Cheetara has equal feelings for both brothers but chooses the one that’s worthy for the SoO as part of duty with SoO and her “deep” connection with the chosen bearer as foreseen by Jaga, maybe there’s a history about the first SoO bearer and Cleric and/or SoO Guardian “deep” connections and the spell that allows the sword to “choose” its worthy wielder. With this they will add one more chip to Cheetara’s character and she will not hurt Tygra’s feelings as He knows part of the reason why and Lion-O can also do nothing about it. Basically there's no winner between Tygra and Lion-O in their little "competition". Maybe Cheetara is “a package deal”, you want her, then the SoO must be okay with you too, otherwise you will get smack by the SoO to the Astral Plane. And both Tyra/Cheetara fans and Lion-O/Cheetara fans can debate until the end of time, as she has equal feelings for both brothers but has a chip, the SoO and the crew will never “really answer the question”: who is Cheetara’s real choice without the chip?
Well, keeping both fan bases debating forever would probably be the easiest way out of this for the writers.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #1803
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
no problem
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:08 PM   #1804
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
I agree with your theory cmangud
Old 12-29-2011, 04:08 PM   #1805
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
that sounds just about right
Old 12-29-2011, 04:12 PM   #1806
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
these two will be together

Last edited by DarkKnight; 01-20-2012 at 03:26 PM..
Old 12-29-2011, 04:22 PM   #1807
Balgus82
so let me get another thing straight. you quote Jelenic saying they're not going to drag things out just for the sake of dragging them out in defense of theories that would drag out the triangle further? if they're not going to drag it out wouldn't it be more credible that the triangle is done and finished?
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:46 PM   #1808
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
doubt it Balgus82
Old 12-29-2011, 05:48 PM   #1809
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
doubt it Balgus82
they might as well be done with it. i mean the writing leading up to and the love triangle resolution was terrible anyway so anymore focus on it would kind of hurt the character development more than it already has. it's already confusing enough on how they made cheetara choose tygra and if they add anymore crap to it, im pretty much would be done with show.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:51 PM   #1810
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
they might as well be done with it. i mean the writing leading up to and the love triangle resolution was terrible anyway so anymore focus on it would kind of hurt the character development more than it already has. it's already confusing enough on how they made cheetara choose tygra and if they add anymore crap to it, im pretty much would be done with show.
His comment was: "we didn't want to drag things out for the sake of dragging them out. At the same time, we wanted to give each moment it's proper due as part of building that sense of epic"

It's clear that EP13 ending was a cliffhanger as he hasn't given us the proper due for Lion-O/Cheetara moments from Ep1-12. Even reviewer at TCL said that ThunderCatsLair.Org Official Review of “Between Brothers”!

An ALOT of other data, facts, and factors, as I never take into account only one factor.

If it was the ending of the triangle, then they will not show Lion-O's devastated face at the ending of EP13. I can go on forever as there are already so much data and facts.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:53 PM   #1811
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Well, keeping both fan bases debating forever would probably be the easiest way out of this for the writers.
Yeah, I think that's what they will do, also to avoid fandom wars raining down on the crew
Old 12-29-2011, 05:54 PM   #1812
cmangund
Quote:
these two will be together
great find DarkKnight
Old 12-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #1813
Balgus82
Quote:
If it was the ending of the triangle, then they will not show Lion-O's devastated face at the ending of EP13. I can go on forever as there are already so much data and facts.
Just for curiosity's sake; if the roles were reversed and Cheetara chose Lion-O in that scene and it ended with Tygra's devastated face would you still think the triangle wasn't over? Or do you just think it's not over because you didn't get the result you wanted?
Old 12-29-2011, 06:03 PM   #1814
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Just for curiosity's sake; if the roles were reversed and Cheetara chose Lion-O in that scene and it ended with Tygra's devastated face would you still think the triangle wasn't over? Or do you just think it's not over because you didn't get the result you wanted?
Tygra will not be devastated as he already starting to coming to terms with him excepting Cheetara choosing Lion-O (as seen at the end of EP13 before cheetara said about the past), he will still resent it of course, but he will not take it as hard as Lion-O. Otherwise the writers will not make Tygra's beginning dialogue at the scene like the way it was. And part of the reason he wanted Cheetara was because of her doings to Lion-O and jealosy, as he has so much time before even Lion-O knows her to really start a relationship with her if he wants too and vice verca for Cheetara, check my analysis,fact and data:

http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../19/#post24312

http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../24/#post24715

http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat.../36/#post26113
Old 12-29-2011, 06:04 PM   #1815
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Yeah, I think that's what they will do, also to avoid fandom wars raining down on the crew
so when is the new season supposed to start?
Old 12-29-2011, 06:05 PM   #1816
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
interesting question
Old 12-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #1817
Balgus82
Quote:
Tygra will not be devastated as he already starting to coming to terms with him excepting Cheetara choosing Lion-O (as seen at the end of EP13 before cheetara said about the past), he will still resent it of course, but he will not take it as hard as Lion-O. Otherwise the writers will not make Tygra's beginning dialogue at the scene like the way it was. And part of the reason he wanted Cheetara was because of her doings to Lion-O and jealosy, as he has so much time before even Lion-O knows her to really start a relationship with her if he wants too and vice verca for Cheetara, check my analysis,fact and data:

Lion-O was devastated because he thought he won. He thought Cheetara liked him and not Tygra. On the other hand Tygra never thought Cheetara liked him so of course he wouldn't react the same way as Lion-O.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:08 PM   #1818
cmangund
Quote:
Lion-O was devastated because he thought he won. He thought Cheetara liked him and not Tygra. On the other hand Tygra never thought Cheetara liked him so of course he wouldn't react the same way as Lion-O.
So you have answered your own question no need to ask me
Old 12-29-2011, 06:12 PM   #1819
cmangund
Quote:
interesting question
The answers are all in the facts and data

And other data.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #1820
cmangund
Quote:
so when is the new season supposed to start?
No real info yet, but if I have to make an educated guess probably around Jan 20 2012. could be faster. I'll keep on checking CN.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #1821
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
So you have answered your own question no need to ask me
i do see Balgus82 point and it highly likely that cheetara has made a final choice on who she wants to be with. the other theories mentioned earlier does have the potential to happen but that's something we have to wait for next season. like i mentioned earlier, i prefer not having any romance in any action/adventure series because it distracts us from the main plot of the story. but in this series i kind of liked where they were taking the whole liono/cheetara thing until they pulled the 180. i just hope that the writers now focus more on the main story arc and to hopefully avoid unnecessary romance plots.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:26 PM   #1822
cmangund
Quote:
i do see Balgus82 point and it highly likely that cheetara has made a final choice on who she wants to be with. the other theories mentioned earlier does have the potential to happen but that's something we have to wait for next season. like i mentioned earlier, i prefer not having any romance in any action/adventure series because it distracts us from the main plot of the story. but in this series i kind of liked where they were taking the whole liono/cheetara thing until they pulled the 180. i just hope that the writers now focus more on the main story arc and to hopefully avoid unnecessary romance plots.
I know, at the begining I was neutral, but then after EP 4 I was hooked with this Lion-O/Cheetara thing, Don't worry the triangle is not over it's clear. Lion-O has feelings for cheetara the crew confirmed it, and ALOT more of other data and facts to support it
And knowing Cheetara's character (based mainly on her voice actress interview of the highest good thing and other facts + data), weather or not she has chosen, she will not refuse Lion-O, its either a "yes",yes or a "No"(the close triangle scenario), but not No. This applies to Tygra too, should Tygra was really devastated(which I doubt it considering his character and facts,etc,etc) if the situation was reversed, thus the open triangle in my analysis, Cheetara getting stuck in a loop. There will never be a "real end" to the triangle with either pairings, open or close, the only way to have a better solution (but still will not give the "real end" to the triangle, but at least it will give a "better end") is to give cheetara the SoO chip and/or to have Tygra with other love interest(eventough Tygra is with or without another love interest can except the fact that Cheetara is with Lion-O, the resentment will always still be there, so we cannot say a "real end" either) . Because to pair Lion-O with other or B-grade or lower female character will be insulting to Lion-O's character and cheapen the show, considering they have developed the Lion-O/Cheetara pairing from Ep1-Ep12. And Lion-O(considering his character, facts , data, etc) is not the type to look for another female other than Cheetara after this incident, This show is after all about Lion-O(main character) not Tygra as Register said. Plus it will conflict heavily with all the crew's comments if things will not go Lion-O/Cheetara and we(especially most of the OS Thunderdads) can "sue" the crew if that's the case for lying to us fans.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-30-2011 at 03:19 AM..
Old 12-29-2011, 06:26 PM   #1823
Balgus82
Quote:
No real info yet, but if I have to make an educated guess probably around Jan 20 2012. could be faster. I'll keep on checking CN.
If it were starting in January we'd have heard by now.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #1824
Balgus82
Quote:
Lion-O has feelings for cheetara the crew confirmed it, and ALOT more of other data and facts to support it
Lion-O having feelings for Cheetara was never in doubt.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #1825
cmangund
Quote:
If it were starting in January we'd have heard by now.
Yeah anyway we just have to keep on checking.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:30 PM   #1826
cmangund
Quote:
Lion-O having feelings for Cheetara was never in doubt.
That's the point, the triangle is not over.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:55 PM   #1827
Balgus82
Quote:
That's the point, the triangle is not over.
The point isn't that Lion-O has feelings for Cheetara. The point is that at the end of Between Brothers Cheetara chose Tygra.

A love triangle is only open when you don't know who the person is going to choose. She chose. Lion-O isn't at the center of the triangle. Cheetara is.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #1828
cmangund
Quote:
The point isn't that Lion-O has feelings for Cheetara. The point is that at the end of Between Brothers Cheetara chose Tygra.

A love triangle is only open when you don't know who the person is going to choose. She chose. Lion-O isn't at the center of the triangle. Cheetara is.
Open or close it's a triangle, as these are the two main types of a love triangle.
You have your views and I have mine. I will not indulge your arguments any further. End of discussion.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #1829
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:

good point
Old 12-29-2011, 07:23 PM   #1830
cmangund
Quote:
good point
Dont' forget the Cheetara's character (based mainly on her voice actress interview of the highest good thing and other facts + data), weather or not she has chosen, she will not refuse Lion-O, its either a "yes",yes or a "No"(the close triangle scenario), but not No.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:32 PM   #1831
Balgus82
Quote:
I will not indulge your arguments any further. End of discussion.
correct me if I'm wrong please, but this is a discussion board. In fact the thread title says "Between Brothers Discussion."

I am simply doing what this board is for. Discussing. I am presenting my ideas in what I believe to be a respectable manner. Why the hostility?
Old 12-29-2011, 07:51 PM   #1832
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
correct me if I'm wrong please, but this is a discussion board. In fact the thread title says "Between Brothers Discussion."

I am simply doing what this board is for. Discussing. I am presenting my ideas in what I believe to be a respectable manner. Why the hostility?
you are right, it is the between brothers discussion board. every opinion is welcome to be discussed. the problem for most on this thread is that the last episode or better yet the choice cheetara made in that episode seemed to have come out of nowhere. there wasn't many hints or interaction between cheetara and tygra that would lead to her choosing him but a flashback sequence. i actually understand their frustration with the way it was handled. i think if the writers would have at least gave us an insight on the way cheetara felt about tygra, the choice wouldn't have caused so much chaos in the fandom. also just cause liono didn't get the girl, doesn't mean he will stay that way till the end of the series. as far as i see it, there is so much more story to tell and more characters to see in this new series.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:09 PM   #1833
Balgus82
Quote:
you are right, it is the between brothers discussion board. every opinion is welcome to be discussed. the problem for most on this thread is that the last episode or better yet the choice cheetara made in that episode seemed to have come out of nowhere. there wasn't many hints or interaction between cheetara and tygra that would lead to her choosing him but a flashback sequence. i actually understand their frustration with the way it was handled. i think if the writers would have at least gave us an insight on the way cheetara felt about tygra, the choice wouldn't have caused so much chaos in the fandom. also just cause liono didn't get the girl, doesn't mean he will stay that way till the end of the series. as far as i see it, there is so much more story to tell and more characters to see in this new series.
I completely agree. I understand they're frustrated with the way it was handled. I was a bit upset about the way it was handled and I actually like the pairing.

But I also feel like having opposing viewpoints on a discussion board is a good thing as long as everyone is respectful and I don't appreciate someone saying they're "indulging" me or implying that my opinion doesn't matter because I don't agree with them.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:19 PM   #1834
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
I completely agree. I understand they're frustrated with the way it was handled. I was a bit upset about the way it was handled and I actually like the pairing.

But I also feel like having opposing viewpoints on a discussion board is a good thing as long as everyone is respectful and I don't appreciate someone saying they're "indulging" me or implying that my opinion doesn't matter because I don't agree with them.
i agree too. im not really into pairings but what ever drives the story forward i will approve. my only problem is that i wish they would have handled a few things in the first season better. the tygra/liono rivalry should have had more episodes dedicated to it even more flashback of them in their childhood years. cheetara's character was a little too flat for me, we didn't get much out of her this season. the thunderkittens are supposed to be the comic relief, but even they have their own little agenda too that should have been elaborated on.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:24 PM   #1835
cmangund
Quote:
the thunderkittens are supposed to be the comic relief, but even they have their own little agenda too that should have been elaborated on.
The thunderkittens story will be elaborated later, I think like Jelenic said

"Wilykit and Wilykat are usually my favorites. I always love writing comedy, I think of myself as a comedy guy, even though I've only worked on action-adventure shows. As far as Kit and Kat, they seem to sort of stand out from the plot, so when you see them it doesn't necessarily have to tie into the larger story. It's a moment to charm the audience and have fun. I think you'll see in some future episodes that we take their scenes pretty far."
Old 12-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #1836
Balgus82
Quote:
i agree too. im not really into pairings but what ever drives the story forward i will approve. my only problem is that i wish they would have handled a few things in the first season better. the tygra/liono rivalry should have had more episodes dedicated to it even more flashback of them in their childhood years. cheetara's character was a little too flat for me, we didn't get much out of her this season. the thunderkittens are supposed to be the comic relief, but even they have their own little agenda too that should have been elaborated on.
I'm looking forward to more backstory for all the characters. My belief is that one of the reasons they didn't flesh out the rest of the cast is because they're trying to save the stories for later reveals. But I agree they should've done a little more characterization to the other Thundercats. It seems like most of the focus was on Lion-O and Panthro. Heck we know more about Panthro's past than we even know about Lion-O's and he didn't even show up until the last 5 minutes of the 4th episode.

I hope some of Lion-O and Tygra's hostility to each other is culled in the future. I'd rather see more of a friendly rivalry like the Winchester brothers on Supernatural. They don't hesitate to tease each other, and outright fight each other on occasion, but they do it in a way that doesn't seem nearly as petty.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:50 PM   #1837
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
I'm looking forward to more backstory for all the characters. My belief is that one of the reasons they didn't flesh out the rest of the cast is because they're trying to save the stories for later reveals. But I agree they should've done a little more characterization to the other Thundercats. It seems like most of the focus was on Lion-O and Panthro. Heck we know more about Panthro's past than we even know about Lion-O's and he didn't even show up until the last 5 minutes of the 4th episode.

I hope some of Lion-O and Tygra's hostility to each other is culled in the future. I'd rather see more of a friendly rivalry like the Winchester brothers on Supernatural. They don't hesitate to tease each other, and outright fight each other on occasion, but they do it in a way that doesn't seem nearly as petty.
i hope tygra and liono's relationship can get to that friendly level too. the way this thread have thoroughly analyzed the love triangle, it kind of makes you wonder if cheetara choosing tygra would help or further ruin the brothers relationship. i read on some other forum, somebody posted something that was interesting. they said that depending on the pairing that happens, it could have its huge impact on the brothers. "Lion-O/Cheetara or Tygra/Cheetara, could have something positive for the development of the males, but it can also be negative. Should Lion-O/Cheetara happen, it could increase Tygra's jealously in his belief that 'Lion-O gets everything that really matters.' And if Tygra/Cheetara happens, it could reinforce Lion-O's doubt in himself as always 'second to Tygra". the statement does have some truth to it i believe.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #1838
cmangund
Quote:
i read on some other forum, somebody posted something that was interesting. they said that depending on the pairing that happens, it could have its huge impact on the brothers. "Lion-O/Cheetara or Tygra/Cheetara, could have something positive for the development of the males, but it can also be negative. Should Lion-O/Cheetara happen, it could increase Tygra's jealously in his belief that 'Lion-O gets everything that really matters.' And if Tygra/Cheetara happens, it could reinforce Lion-O's doubt in himself as always 'second to Tygra". the statement does have some truth to it i believe.
That was one of the fan's comments posted on the crew's blog. A good analysis, that's also part of the reason why I think they will do the SoO chip thing to Cheetara, also to make her a better character than it is being shown so far, by not choosing either brothers "directly".

Last edited by cmangund; 12-29-2011 at 08:58 PM..
Old 12-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #1839
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
agreed
Old 12-29-2011, 10:37 PM   #1840
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
thanks
Old 12-29-2011, 10:37 PM   #1841
cmangund
Quote:
agreed
Yeah and they can make more stories out of Cheetara, the clerics and the SoO, too this way.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-29-2011 at 10:40 PM..
Old 12-29-2011, 10:45 PM   #1842
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
and he show will get better
Old 12-29-2011, 10:49 PM   #1843
cmangund
Quote:
and he show will get better
For the greater good.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:06 PM   #1844
stormbringer
Quote:
For the greater good.
To Lion-o and Cheetara. The future King and Queen of Thundera!
Old 12-29-2011, 11:07 PM   #1845
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
cheers
Old 12-29-2011, 11:08 PM   #1846
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Old 12-29-2011, 11:13 PM   #1847
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
stormbringer thats a badass avatar
Old 12-29-2011, 11:17 PM   #1848
stormbringer
Quote:
stormbringer thats a badass avatar
Thanks. I just found it online, I think its from a calender which I really want to get.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:18 PM   #1849
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
awesome dude
Old 12-29-2011, 11:23 PM   #1850
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Thanks. I just found it online, I think its from a calender which I really want to get.
And it shows the Cheetara SoO connection clearer