TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 06-02-2013, 05:23 AM   #1
noisephreak
Thunder Kitty
Hi Everyone I am new to the forum and this is my first post.
I love Thundercats and recently managed to buy Season 1 and 2 on DVD from HMV at a ridiculous price..!

My question is which episodes are considered essential to the Story Plot except from the pilot and the End. In other words which are the critical episodes one must watch in order to get the picture of the story and avoid the fillers?

Cheers!
noisephreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:21 PM   #2
booshman
Thunder Kitty
I say just watch them all. Its not like there is a lot of episode to episode continuity. The only way to decide on your favourites is to give them a watch. I highly recommend "Excalibur" and "Sword in a Hole".
booshman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:22 AM   #3
Wilycub
Thunder Kitty
I too would recommend that you watch them all because almost each episode introduces the viewer to something new. Whether it is a new character, or a character's ability or a new location or a character's weakness or a vehicle etc.

However, there are a few filler episodes which if you miss, wouldn't affect the story much. Some of the filler episodes are like "Return of the Driller", "The Rock Giant", "Mechanical Plague"

While some episodes don't advance the story but they do introduce essential characters. So if you don't mind missing out a character's intro, then you could eliminate many episodes. If you're only interested in the story, then after the first three episodes, you could immediately jump to "Feliner" Part 1 and 2. Then you could just watch all the 5 parters (Anointment Trials, Thundercats HO!, Mumm-Ra Lives etc)
Wilycub is offline   Reply With Quote