TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Tech Support

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 10:32 PM   #1
Tony_Bacala
Cornelius Tunar FTW
Website FAQ

Q. Where can I find the forum rules?
A. Forum Rules.

Q. How do I find out who is member of the Thundercats.ws Staff?
A. We have a listing with all staff members. Forum Leaders.

Q. How do I post an image?
A. If you are in a forum that does not allow attachments to posts, you can use an image hosting website such as ImageShack® - Image Hosting or Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket. For more information see our Help With Using Images.

Q. Can I change my username?
A. We do not offer name changes.

Q. How do I edit my signature and Avatar?
A. Click on the link that says "User CP". On the left hand side you will find various links to edit your account details.

Q. How big can my signature be?
A. You are allowed single image that can be no larger than 500 pixels wide by 300 pixels high and must be below 40kb.

Q. I found a post that breaks the rules, how do I report it?
A. Under every post is this icon . Click on the icon to report any post that you feel may break a forum rule.

Q. What is an Infraction?
A. An Infraction is given for a violation of the rules. If you receive 3 Infractions you will be banned for a week. If you receive 5, you will be banned permanently.

Q. How do I become a mod or staff member?
A. Mods, Contributors and News Staff members are chosen by upper level staff and Administrators. Staff members are chosen based on their posting behavior and ability to share knowledge. Don't call us, we'll call you.

Q. What is a "Zombie Thread"?
A "Zombie thread" is any thread that has not had posts in some time, usually a year old or older, that has post that brings it back to the top of the forum. We usually frown upon the practice of bringing back old threads unless there is new information to be added.

Q. I lost my password, how do I reset it.
A. Lost Password.

Q. What are the Red, Green or Gray Squares below a members username mean?
A. This colored square indicates the members status on the forum. Red = Invisible, Green = Online, Gray = Offline.

Q. Can I delete or have my account deleted?
A. Thundercats.ws does not delete member accounts under any circumstances.

Q. Why does the Search function not return the results I am looking for?
A. The forum search for Vbulletin systems (the forum system we use) has some flaws that can and will limit the types of results that will return. Using the advanced search to limit the forum, posters and dates can help. Unfortunately, this is not a problem we can correct. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Q. Is there a list of all of the Forum BB Codes such as Spoilers, Bold, Links, Images, etc.?
A. Yes, we have a list of all of the most common BB Codes Here.

Q. Is there a mobile or cell phone optimized version of Thundercats.ws?
A. We do not have a mobile version of the site. We have no plans to create one.
Closed Thread