TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Old 10-06-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
snarfsnarf
Thunder Kitty
I have seen different cards, with and without the Cartoon Network logo on the top of the cards of the 4" line. Does anyone know which cards were released first?

THUNDERCATS 2011 PANTHRO Figure MOC 4 inch | eBay

ThunderCats 4 inch PANTHRO MIP (Bandai / Cartoon Network) 4" | eBay

Last edited by snarfsnarf; 10-06-2011 at 09:58 PM..
snarfsnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:36 AM   #2
si3ge
Thunder Kitty
i cant view the link at work... ill check it from my laptop later.
i just had a look at my figures though and i have all of the 4" regular figures. all of them have the CN logo at the top. i bought tygra and panthro the first day i saw them in stock at walmart and they have it at the top.
i checked walmart every couple days or so and because of that im pretty sure the tygra and panthro i got are from the first shipment that walmart got.
doesnt mean there werent earlier runs that may have not had the logo but i hope this helps
si3ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:24 AM   #3
snarfsnarf
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by si3ge View Post
i cant view the link at work... ill check it from my laptop later.
i just had a look at my figures though and i have all of the 4" regular figures. all of them have the CN logo at the top. i bought tygra and panthro the first day i saw them in stock at walmart and they have it at the top.
i checked walmart every couple days or so and because of that im pretty sure the tygra and panthro i got are from the first shipment that walmart got.
doesnt mean there werent earlier runs that may have not had the logo but i hope this helps
Yep, I did some searching and see the first reported buys and pictures from Kmart on here all have the Cartoon Network logo. Pretty much all of the ones on ebay also have the CN logo. But when I went to TRU and Walmart today, found about half of each. I think the newer cards don't have the logo, just my thoughts though.
snarfsnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:48 AM   #4
si3ge
Thunder Kitty
thats good news for those of us who have already gotten 'em. i like when theres a clear way to tell if they were first run or not. thats why i made sure to get the classic figures without the names on the package
si3ge is offline   Reply With Quote