TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Old 09-14-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
The Ever Living
I love you too maaa-mutt!
It @)(@ing ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Ever Living is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:54 PM   #2
The Ever Living
Okay in all seriousness, I was surprised that the upper torso is made up of soft plastic?
Of 6 there was only one with semi perfect paint job.
I wish small and large sword were cast in silver plastic.....some paint details could not have hurt either.
I hope they don't re release these with proper colored foot and wrist connections, I'll be forced to buy another one.
4 and up? Really? lol
Other than that, great figure.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #3
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
I have to agree with you Ever Living. I love mine, and so does my cousin. I bought one for a guy that lives in my town and he hasn't claimed it yet, and im glad. Give me an extra. My only complaint is the soft plastic sword, but I can live with it.
Lion O of savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:04 PM   #4
The Ever Living
Funny thing is I don't even mind the sword, just the little one. I put it in the glove and it looks like it may have messed up some paint.....tempted to get the TRU Lion-o one day.
The bastard is in stock and I have no cash lol.
Do have a 20% coupon though....Why not give the extra one to your cousin?
Old 09-16-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
Dude the day my toys r us had the toys on display we wiped out their stock. When we were done all they had was 1 tank and two attachments. The classic figures were the first ones I bought for us. Ill hold on to it maybe kenny will email me and ask for it. If not ill keep it in the box and store it away. Can't wait for the next wave of toys man. And anxiously awaiting the next episode. 5 weeks to go
Lion O of savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:24 PM   #6
The Ever Living
Damn! Soon the toys stores will be flooded with this stuff!
The floppyness of the sword started to bug me. Kinda want the tru exclusive one....just don't like the paint wash.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:53 PM   #7
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ever Living View Post
It @)(@ing ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty much.

I finally saw one for the first time ever yesterday and picked one up. I had high expectations, but it blew them all away. Utterly fantastic figure.

Need Mumm-Ra NOW!
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:28 AM   #8
McSoundwave
Thundercat Ho
I concur! I just hope the excellence that is the Classics Lion-O and Tygra are mere indications of what lies ahead. I seriously can't wait to see what comes out next in the Classics line. I just hope it's sooner rather than later.
McSoundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:42 AM   #9
si3ge
Thunder Kitty
i agree but i have 1 gripe. after watching PixelDans review of Tygra... i agree that he should have the same articulation in his chest-torso piece that Lion-o does. for some reason they chose to give that mobility to lion-o but Tygra just has 1 solid torso piece. seems like the lion-o figure having that would set the standard for the rest of the line.
si3ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:47 AM   #10
si3ge
Thunder Kitty
oh yeah... i totally agree about the floppy sword. who thought that was a good idea? i mean donatello's staff back in the day was hard plastic! this should have been the same way. and i want the SDCC exclusive version for the same reason... chromed out sword that stays straight!
si3ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:05 AM   #11
Star Saber
Thunder Kitty
I just recently got the Classics and agree. Floppy sword is really annoying. Good thing the SDCC one is on the way!
Star Saber is offline   Reply With Quote