TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2011, 10:38 PM   #1301
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
With L/C there's loads of story that can be told, the king and future queen if Thundera fighting the forces of evil to save the world and rebuild their kingdom. What story would T/C really have? If Cheetara was with Tygra she would just be a background character that would rarely ever be seen.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:39 PM   #1302
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
With L/C there's loads of story that can be told, the king and future queen if Thundera fighting the forces of evil to save the world and rebuild their kingdom. What story would T/C really have? If Cheetara was with Tygra she would just be a background character that would rarely ever be seen.
Agreed.

Plus, I think Cheetara is connected to the SoO.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:42 PM   #1303
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Yeah you hit the spot with this one. The writers should be able to see this, unless they are all "too blinded" by Tygra/Cheetara thing like the most posts in the TCL board.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #1304
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Yeah you hit the spot with this one. The writers should be able to see this, unless they are all "too blinded" by Tygra/Cheetara thing like the most posts in the TCL board.
For all we know, they might all like L/C.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:17 PM   #1305
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Same. It didn't make sense.

I was going to go on TLC, but all the tygra fans challenging every L/C fan. I just didn't want to deal with it.

I couldn't sleep, gosh, a freaking cartoon did that to me.
im a newcomer in this forum, im also a faithful watcher of the new thundercat series. i have read all the pages in this thread and i must say, i agree with most of the complaint of how the last few episodes of the season played out. the most problem i had with the last few episodes were the whole liono/cheetara/tygra thing. i didn't like the outcome of the triangle, and the reason i say this is because from the first episode up until the last two episodes, we the viewers were led to believe cheetara took a liking or an interest in liono. the two over the course of the season have had somewhat of intimate moments no matter how vague it may seem or not seem. cheetara was pretty much the aggressor with touching and kissing. to cut a long story short, in the end of the last episode of the season we see cheetara confess her love to tygra. after the episode that night, i myself could not sleep and not because i favor L/C. i don't engage in pairings, heck i prefer no romance at all in cartoons that i watch. i don't want to talk about things that have already been elaborated on but IMHO, the whole cheetara choosing shouldn;t have happened. i think in these kind of stories or cartoons, romance for the main protagonists should be saved for the ending. for example "Avatar the last air bender" hinted at romance through out the seasons between the main protagonist but wasn't made canon until the end. the problem with this series is that, they are moving way too fast that it has greatly damaged the character development for the main characters. specifically liono and cheetara's character development i believe have been ruined. the close relationship they had or were building have been destroyed for the sake of early romance in the story. the worst part is that early in the series, the producers were developing the characters in a steady and well written pace. i don't want to seem like im ranting but for me the show may have took a turn for the worse by incorporating romance this early in the series.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:23 PM   #1306
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
im a newcomer in this forum, im also a faithful watcher of the new thundercat series. i have read all the pages in this thread and i must say, i agree with most of the complaint of how the last few episodes of the season played out.
Welcome aboard friend.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:26 PM   #1307
cmangund
Quote:
the reason i say this is because from the first episode up until the last two episodes, we the viewers were led to believe cheetara took a liking or an interest in liono. the two over the course of the season have had somewhat of intimate moments no matter how vague it may seem or not seem. cheetara was pretty much the aggressor with touching and kissing.
That is precisely the main problem, if they wanted to do Tygra/Cheetara then don't do Lion-O/Cheetara at all from the beginning.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:30 PM   #1308
cmangund
Quote:
i don't want to seem like im ranting but for me the show may have took a turn for the worse by incorporating romance this early in the series.
Your not ranting, I have been feeling the same too, otherwise I will not do all of these analysis and researches I did here. If they wanted to make a mess of it then don't do romance at all in the cartoon. That's why I will give the show 3 more episodes first to see where they will go next, if they fails than nothing else but to drop the show.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:33 PM   #1309
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
thanks
Old 12-18-2011, 11:36 PM   #1310
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
agreed. i hope they fix this problem. i have read all your analysis and researches and i hope at least one of those scenarios play out in the next couple episodes or i may have to drop the show as well
Old 12-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #1311
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
That is precisely the main problem, if they wanted to do Tygra/Cheetara then don't do Lion-O/Cheetara at all from the beginning.
It's called misdirection. Writers use it all the time.
Mako Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #1312
L08e16o
Quote:
im a newcomer in this forum, im also a faithful watcher of the new thundercat series. i have read all the pages in this thread and i must say, i agree with most of the complaint of how the last few episodes of the season played out. the most problem i had with the last few episodes were the whole liono/cheetara/tygra thing. i didn't like the outcome of the triangle, and the reason i say this is because from the first episode up until the last two episodes, we the viewers were led to believe cheetara took a liking or an interest in liono. the two over the course of the season have had somewhat of intimate moments no matter how vague it may seem or not seem. cheetara was pretty much the aggressor with touching and kissing. to cut a long story short, in the end of the last episode of the season we see cheetara confess her love to tygra. after the episode that night, i myself could not sleep and not because i favor L/C. i don't engage in pairings, heck i prefer no romance at all in cartoons that i watch. i don't want to talk about things that have already been elaborated on but IMHO, the whole cheetara choosing shouldn;t have happened. i think in these kind of stories or cartoons, romance for the main protagonists should be saved for the ending. for example "Avatar the last air bender" hinted at romance through out the seasons between the main protagonist but wasn't made canon until the end. the problem with this series is that, they are moving way too fast that it has greatly damaged the character development for the main characters. specifically liono and cheetara's character development i believe have been ruined. the close relationship they had or were building have been destroyed for the sake of early romance in the story. the worst part is that early in the series, the producers were developing the characters in a steady and well written pace. i don't want to seem like im ranting but for me the show may have took a turn for the worse by incorporating romance this early in the series.
I agree.

When I saw the TC were going to be on CN, I didn't expect any romances until I saw E1. I knew she liked him, but E4 pushed me to the direction of wanting more from their relationship. The writers were doing it right with them.

After a lot of thinking, I don't think she confess her love to tygra. The writers made it very vague in her dialogue.

Tygra is the one who led into to kiss her.

My brain and heart told me it didn't make any sense at the end of E13. Why waste all those episodes with L/C. I think they did it on purpose.

If T/C is final, I see a lot of people dropping this show, even me. Love is not based on a incident that happen eight years ago.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:00 AM   #1313
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako Crab View Post
It's called misdirection. Writers use it all the time.
i understand that but the way it played out made cheetara's character look shady. i have rewatched all the episodes of the season again to make sense of what and how the outcome of the last episode came to be. IMHO, it was terribly written. i know the target audience of this show are probably kids but for the OS fans and the young adults that watch the show, the ending did not make much sense. i don't have a problem with the T/C couple but they way the three main characters have been interacting with each other before this unexpected turn of events, this is gonna be a huge problem for the development of their characters.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:36 AM   #1314
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
also i have read some threads in other forums stating that liono has everything and that it would be fair if tygra gets cheetara. im sorry but that sounds like a load of BS to me and any reasonable or logical person. liono from the first episode to the last was always the outcast and the joke of the kingdom. he was never respected as a prince of thundera, his brother was the one being glorified and put on a pedestal. he has been a loner all his life from what i observed. there wasn't a single person that understood him. their kingdom was destroyed by the same technology the mocked the prince for being so interested in. now that thundera has fallen, a boy has to all of a sudden become the greatest king and unite all the animals against the great mum-ra. to me all he has is a mountain of pressure on his back and his supposed subordinates especially his older brother question his leadership. the one person i thought understood him was cheetara but she was just doing her job as a cleric. even though she went way overboard in her so called encouragement sessions. if she truly felt liono's pain and weight, she would have chose her duty as a cleric over her feelings. i think the betrayal the elephant spoke of came from both tygra and cheetara. their king needs them by his side, he can't do this alone physically and especially mentally. im disappointed in tygra's role as an older brother because, as an older brother he should understand the pressure and pain his kid brother is going through. instead he belittles him any chance he gets, almost kills (twice at that) and now all of a sudden his character has been redeemed with just two episodes.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #1315
L08e16o
Quote:
also i have read some threads in other forums stating that liono has everything and that it would be fair if tygra gets cheetara. im sorry but that sounds like a load of BS to me and any reasonable or logical person. liono from the first episode to the last was always the outcast and the joke of the kingdom. he was never respected as a prince of thundera, his brother was the one being glorified and put on a pedestal. he has been a loner all his life from what i observed. there wasn't a single person that understood him. their kingdom was destroyed by the same technology the mocked the prince for being so interested in. now that thundera has fallen, a boy has to all of a sudden become the greatest king and unite all the animals against the great mum-ra. to me all he has is a mountain of pressure on his back and his supposed subordinates especially his older brother question his leadership. the one person i thought understood him was cheetara but she was just doing her job as a cleric. even though she went way overboard in her so called encouragement sessions. if she truly felt liono's pain and weight, she would have chose her duty as a cleric over her feelings. i think the betrayal the elephant spoke of came from both tygra and cheetara. their king needs them by his side, he can't do this alone physically and especially mentally. im disappointed in tygra's role as an older brother because, as an older brother he should understand the pressure and pain his kid brother is going through. instead he belittles him any chance he gets, almost kills (twice at that) and now all of a sudden his character has been redeemed with just two episodes.
Total agree.

Tygra fans try to make tygra a victim.

Lion-o had no one there to believe in him. If he did, he would have told them what he saw in E1 (Mummra). Cheetara was the first one to believe in him and is a female, that makes it harder. I think she would have chosen duty over hurting lion-o. I think she was thanking tygra for what he did.

This will be a major set back for lion-o. He will need cheetara.

I agree about tygra. He would have never gone after Cheetara if L/C were not getting so close. It was jealousy that made him go after cheetara.

E14 is suppose to explain why cheetara follows lion-o (flashback?).

Cheetara's voice actress said L/C is evolving.

I think they did E13 on purpose.

Still believe legacy episode is foreshadow what will happen.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-19-2011 at 12:49 PM..
Old 12-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #1316
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Total agree.

Tygra fans try to make tygra a victim.

Lion-o had no one there to believe in him. If he did, he would have told them what he saw in E1 (Mummra). Cheetara was the first one to believe in him and is a female, that makes it harder. I think she would have chosen duty over hurting lion-o. I think she was thanking tygra for what he did.

This will be a major set back for lion-o. He will need cheetara.

I agree about tygra. He would have never gone after Cheetara if L/C were not getting so close. It was jealousy that made him go after cheetara.

E14 is suppose to explain why cheetara follows lion-o (flashback?).

Cheetara's voice actress said L/C is evolving.

I think they did E13 on purpose.

Still believe legacy episode is foreshadow what will happen.
i hope so because to me cheetara is on the chopping block right now. man i had high hopes for this show, still do and i hope the writers can somehow fix this problem and make all the fans happy. your legacy episode theory really makes a lot of sense but could it also be that the female love interest in that episode could maybe be another female cat, almost like a reincarnation of her.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:07 PM   #1317
stormbringer
Quote:
Sounds like you've been on the thundercats lair forums, they pretty much worship Tygra and feel that he's treated as second best to Lion-o. I agree with you Lion-o is definately the one with all the pressure on him, and that last episode just made things even worse.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:19 PM   #1318
L08e16o
Quote:
i hope so because to me cheetara is on the chopping block right now. man i had high hopes for this show, still do and i hope the writers can somehow fix this problem and make all the fans happy. your legacy episode theory really makes a lot of sense but could it also be that the female love interest in that episode could maybe be another female cat, almost like a reincarnation of her.
I really believe she is better than what we saw. I think the writers did that on purpose.

They were devoloping L/C really well.

I don't know if they will have time to bring in another love interest. I think cheetara will always be by lion-o's side. As a cleic or wife. I still believe T/P will happen.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:38 PM   #1319
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Sounds like you've been on the thundercats lair forums, they pretty much worship Tygra and feel that he's treated as second best to Lion-o. I agree with you Lion-o is definately the one with all the pressure on him, and that last episode just made things even worse.
yeah, those guys at that forum are very nasty. if you don't share their views they will eat you alive.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:32 PM   #1320
L08e16o
Quote:
yeah, those guys at that forum are very nasty. if you don't share their views they will eat you alive.
What do you want to see in the next epiosde?

I think it would be a good time for mummra to attack.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:06 PM   #1321
cmangund
Quote:
After a lot of thinking, I don't think she confess her love to tygra. The writers made it very vague in her dialogue.

Tygra is the one who led into to kiss her.

My brain and heart told me it didn't make any sense at the end of E13. Why waste all those episodes with L/C. I think they did it on purpose.

If T/C is final, I see a lot of people dropping this show, even me. Love is not based on a incident that happen eight years ago.
So that they can reel us all in to a giant trap that the writers have setup.

Fact is if Cheetara is really that much into Tygra, at that end of her dialoque she could go directly and kiss Tygra instead of waiting for a while saying which remains me I never have a chance to say thank you, considering with Lion-O she's been really "active" after all.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:10 PM   #1322
cmangund
Quote:
I agree with you Lion-o is definately the one with all the pressure on him, and that last episode just made things even worse.
Hopefully the writers will not take the road of making Lion-O even more messed up. He is already as messed up as it is. Darn it. It will be crazy if they will do that, might as well just kill Lion-O if they will keep on doing that to him, and done with the show.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:19 PM   #1323
L08e16o
Quote:
So that they can reel us all in to a giant trap that the writers have setup.

Fact is if Cheetara is really that much into Tygra, at that end of her dialoque she could go directly and kiss Tygra instead of waiting for a while saying which remains me I never have a chance to say thank you, considering with Lion-O she's been really "active" after all.
She said she made the choice along time ago, she didn't say you. Why wouldn't they put that in there. I think it was to lead us on.

She hasn't made her feelings clear, all we know she is a interested in lion-o. How can she make them clear to tygra if she has never showed any interest in him. What happens if she goes up and kisses lion-o. That would make it load and clear.

The kiss was a thank you. If it was so important to her, then she would have gone into his arms and kiss.

I could be wrong, buy her words were very vague. She was into tygra, she would have said you and she would have kissed him about the feelings. Then she would have said thank you for the flower.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:21 PM   #1324
L08e16o
Quote:
Hopefully the writers will not take the road of making Lion-O even more messed up. He is already as messed up as it is. Darn it. It will be crazy if they will do that, might as well just kill Lion-O if they will keep on doing that to him, and done with the show.
I think that would take anyone a while to recover. There would be emtional scars forever. It would be hard for him to trust anyone again.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:21 PM   #1325
cmangund
Quote:
i know the target audience of this show are probably kids but for the OS fans and the young adults that watch the show, the ending did not make much sense.
Yeah, all of the complaints everywhere on facebook, messageboards,etc pretty much sums it all, like almost everyone said in this board the idiocy of the plot.

I think CN targeted the show mostly for 6-11 demographic since that is the rating they have been watching, but the crew of tcats and WB I think they are targeting more on the young adults to adults age group since WB and tcats crew are mainly watching the 18-49 demographic rating, according to Dan Norton.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:26 PM   #1326
cmangund
Quote:

I could be wrong, buy her words were very vague. She was into tygra, she would have said you and she would have kissed him about the feelings. Then she would have said thank you for the flower.
Yeah I agree, all of my writer friends said that her words are purposely made vague by the writer, one of the reason was maybe so that they can trap us in the plot, that's one of the factor that made them sure the triangle is far from over, and that Lion-O/Cheetara angle is definelty nextup.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:29 PM   #1327
cmangund
Quote:
I think that would take anyone a while to recover. There would be emtional scars forever. It would be hard for him to trust anyone again.
Definetly there will be a big scar in Lion-O's heart, so Cheetara will just need to kiss him passionately to reduce the scar
Old 12-19-2011, 04:31 PM   #1328
L08e16o
Quote:
Definetly there will be a big scar in Lion-O's heart, so Cheetara will just need to kiss him passionately to reduce the scar
Agree.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:33 PM   #1329
cmangund
Quote:
She said she made the choice along time ago, she didn't say you. Why wouldn't they put that in there. I think it was to lead us on.
She Said "you are right, I did choose, years ago, I chose you." that meant it was fact that she did choose Tygra years ago before she knew Lion-O. After she knew Lion-O things became conflicted. That is the trapping part in the dialogue I think. Otherwise she could just say I chose you, without the past tense. it is like saying I did love you instead I love you.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-19-2011 at 04:37 PM..
Old 12-19-2011, 04:36 PM   #1330
L08e16o
Quote:
She Said "you are right, I did choose, years ago, I chose you." that meant it was fact that she did choose Tygra years ago before she knew Lion-O. After she knew Lion-O things became conflicted. That is the trapping part in the dialogue I think. Otherwise she could just say I chose you.
I will watch it again. I don't remember her saying you.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:36 PM   #1331
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
i would like to see liono break off from the pack to be on his own just for a bit. he needs to leave that unhealthy environment to clear his head of everything that has happened. i think he needs to find himself or at least think for himself. the way i see it he is alone once again because cheetara was pretty much the only one in his corner. too bad tygra has closed that door on liono. it is very obvious that the relationship between liono and cheetara have drasticly changed.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:41 PM   #1332
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
that idea might probably be the best solution. since he can't get anything his way, the writers might as well have him sacrifice himself at the end of the series for the sake of his kingdom and then have tygra be the king and cheetara queen. lol
Old 12-19-2011, 04:42 PM   #1333
L08e16o
Quote:
i would like to see liono break off from the pack to be on his own just for a bit. he needs to leave that unhealthy environment to clear his head of everything that has happened. i think he needs to find himself or at least think for himself. the way i see it he is alone once again because cheetara was pretty much the only one in his corner. too bad tygra has closed that door on liono. it is very obvious that the relationship between liono and cheetara have drasticly changed.
I said the samething when I first watched it. I don't know if he can leave. Mummra would beat the group without lion-o.

I wonder if cheetara hears the bells and realize what happened.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:45 PM   #1334
cmangund
Quote:
I will watch it again. I don't remember her saying you.
That's also part of the reason she is in deep conflict. That's why in most of the scenarios I did, made the Lion-O/Cheetara thing very difficult. taking into account that dialogue too, beside her character and the highest good thing like the voice actress said.

So I think maybe what we will get in the next three episodes are:

1. Cheetara knowing Lion-O's feelings
2. Lion-O/Cheetara kiss
3. Cheetara cannot choose between Tygra or Lion-O now that she knows for sure both feelings the brother have for her, but this part can be made vague again by the writers, maybe they will make it that we can assume she chose either Lion-O or Tygra up to us to decide at this point.
4. Tygra will not really push the issue either, because if they will do Tygra right and not OOC, Tygra is already effected by his experience in AP and feeling some guilt towards Lion-O. plus Jeelnic's comment on the butt head less thing.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-19-2011 at 04:52 PM..
Old 12-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #1335
cmangund
Quote:
that idea might probably be the best solution. since he can't get anything his way, the writers might as well have him sacrifice himself at the end of the series for the sake of his kingdom and then have tygra be the king and cheetara queen. lol
Yeah and we are all deifnetly done with the show 100%. But I am sure they wont do that, Register said it himself Lion-O is the main character and it will follow the spirit of the OS show.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #1336
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
That's also part of the reason she is in deep conflict. That's why in most of the scenarios I did, made the Lion-O/Cheetara thing very difficult. taking into account that dialogue too, beside her character and the highest good thing like the voice actress said.

2. Lion-O/Cheetara kiss
3. Cheetara cannot choose between Tygra or Lion-O now that she knows for sure both feelings the brother have for her, but this part can be made vague again by the writers.
4. Tygra will not really push the issue either, because if they will do Tygra right and not OOC, Tygra is already effected by his experience in AP and feeling some guilt towards Lion-O. plus Jeelnic's comment on the butt head less thing.
but what if the tygra/cheetara pairing is set in stone and the writers don't plan on changing anything. what happens then?...
Old 12-19-2011, 04:54 PM   #1337
L08e16o
Quote:

2. Lion-O/Cheetara kiss
3. Cheetara cannot choose between Tygra or Lion-O now that she knows for sure both feelings the brother have for her
I agree with the AP thing, I do think that will make tygra change.

If she had feelings for tygra so long ago, why do all the stuff she was doing with lion-o. We need the flash back. It makes no sense.

Number 3 is the worst. That would still be a win for tygra. I don't see how lion-o will move on with the triangle open. He will not know how to trust her.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:56 PM   #1338
cmangund
Quote:
but what if the tygra/cheetara pairing is set in stone and the writers don't plan on changing anything. what happens then?...
That Pairing is not set in stone, the cliffhanger ending showed it all. If the pairing is set in stone they will not focus on Lion-O's devastated face, with that music tone. Based on all my experiences, in WB's this kind of cartoon show they like grey areas, they like to make all ships keep on moving so that they can make more stories out of it. Of course things could be different but that;s the worst case scenario that i know of. they will not kill either ships, and fact is they don;t like to waste character developments that they have done form previous episodes.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-19-2011 at 05:57 PM..
Old 12-19-2011, 04:56 PM   #1339
stormbringer
Quote:
They'll likely have a massive drop in ratings as the thunderdads quit watching, and the show could end up ending much sooner than planned.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:00 PM   #1340
cmangund
Quote:

If she had feelings for tygra so long ago, why do all the stuff she was doing with lion-o. We need the flash back. It makes no sense.

Number 3 is the worst. That would still be a win for tygra. I don't see how lion-o will move on with the triangle open. He will not know how to trust her.
She does have feelings for Tygra, but she has feelings for Lion-O too after that, that past between Lion-O/Cheetara is the last piece if clue we need to know in order to analyze her character better.

Tygra will not object if cheetara cannot choose, I am sure. And the Cheetara cannot choosing part I think the writers will make it vague.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #1341
cmangund
Quote:
They'll likely have a massive drop in ratings as the thunderdads quit watching, and the show could end up ending much sooner than planned.
And They will loose money alot.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:07 PM   #1342
cmangund
Right now I will just expecting for The writers to even the playing grounds first for Lion-O and Tygra in the love triangle scale. Then after that after Pumyra comes along things will star developing again for Lion-O/Cheetara and Tygra/Pumyra hopefully. Taking into account Cheetara's voice actress comments on the spark betwenn Lion-O/Cheetara keep on evolving.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #1343
cmangund
Quote:
But the good news is she did not say no to Lion-O, she say "yes". Of course I am hoping Cheetara will say yes instead of "yes" to Lion-O. I am just beeing prepared for the worst first.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #1344
cmangund
They said "we didn't want to drag things out for the sake of dragging them out. At the same time, we wanted to give each moment it's proper due as part of building that sense of epic."

The spark between Lio-O and Cheetara will keep on evolving, like the voice actres said.

Jelenic commnet on get more out of it with each episode with the Lion-O/Cheetara thing (this can also be interepeted the Lion-O/Cheetara thing will be very long story arch could span the entire run of the series)

Based mainly on all of that above and other stuff, if they don't want to really drag the love triangle:

1 There's a high change that they will make Cheetaara choose Lion-O and Tygra started to except it in those three episodes. The trick here is with the dialogue they will do on Cheetara. Lion-o and Tygra I think.
Or they will make it vague but with more weight to Lion-O/Cheetara, maybe from their flashbacks and Dialogues, as Lion-O needed his heart and mind not in this messed up state for the trials episode,

2.There's a high chance the Tygra Mind Illusion Theory or similar theories comes to light, because it will resolve the love triangle faster.

3. The worst case scenario of Cheetara cannot choosing between the brothers until the Pumyra story arch, where maybe things will start develping again for Lion-O/Cheetara and Tygra/Pumyra or it will go into Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra/Pumyra, or not at all keeping it at Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra but developing.

4. Pumyra and the gang might be already being introduced in "New Alliances" episode, if this the case considering the family ties between Bengali and Tygra (eventhoug they don't have family ties they are still both tigers) then the Lion-O/Cheetara thing will be easier. As Tygra will have some other major things to do that involves his kin beside being jealous with Lion-O and the obvious mumm-ra problem.

Either way I think based on all the researches, all of these bad or good will develop the Lion-O/Cheetara thing. So Jelenic never lie about his commnet on that, at least so far.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-19-2011 at 05:56 PM..
Old 12-19-2011, 05:47 PM   #1345
stormbringer
If the writers cause ratings to drop over this mess, I don't think CN will be to happy.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:49 PM   #1346
cmangund
Quote:
If the writers cause ratings to drop over this mess, I don't think CN will be to happy.
Agreed. Money is always the first objective in business.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:57 PM   #1347
L08e16o
Quote:
But the good news is she did not say no to Lion-O, she say "yes". Of course I am hoping Cheetara will say yes instead of "yes" to Lion-O. I am just beeing prepared for the worst first.
If she said no, you will here a WTF.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:59 PM   #1348
cmangund
Quote:
If she said no, you will here a WTF.
Yeah and I will be done with the show permanently and I will pay Jelenic a personal visit.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #1349
L08e16o
Quote:
They said "we didn't want to drag things out for the sake of dragging them out. At the same time, we wanted to give each moment it's proper due as part of building that sense of epic."

The spark between Lio-O and Cheetara will keep on evolving, like the voice actres said.

Jelenic commnet on get more out of it with each episode with the Lion-O/Cheetara thing (this can also be interepeted the Lion-O/Cheetara thing will be very long story arch could span the entire run of the series)

Based mainly on all of that above and other stuff, if they don't want to really drag the love triangle:

1 There's a high change that they will make Cheetaara choose Lion-O and Tygra started to except it in those three episodes. The trick here is with the dialogue they will do on Cheetara. Lion-o and Tygra I think.
Or they will make it vague but with more weight to Lion-O/Cheetara, maybe from their flashbacks and Dialogues, as Lion-O needed his heart and mind not in this messed up state for the trials episode,

2.There's a high chance the Tygra Mind Illusion Theory or similar theories comes to light, because it will resolve the love triangle faster.

3. The worst case scenario of Cheetara cannot choosing between the brothers until the Pumyra story arch, where maybe things will start develping again for Lion-O/Cheetara and Tygra/Pumyra or it will go into Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra/Pumyra, or not at all keeping it at Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra but developing.

4. Pumyra and the gang might be already being introduced in "New Alliances" episode, if this the case considering the family ties between Bengali and Tygra (eventhoug they don't have family ties they are still both tigers) then the Lion-O/Cheetara thing will be easier. As Tygra will have some other major things to do that involves his kin beside being jealous with Lion-O and the obvious mumm-ra problem.

Either way I think based on all the researches, all of these bad or good will develop the Lion-O/Cheetara thing. So Jelenic never lie about his commnet on that, at least so far.
I wonder if they come in after the trails.

The three differetn quotes say a lot without spoiling it.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #1350
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah and I will be done with the show permanently and I will pay Jelenic a personal visit.
My memory of TC will be ruined forever.