TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > Plun-Darr Marketplace > Buy Sell Trade

Old 06-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
Anybody out there have an extra loose Bengali Hammer, you wouldn't mind parting with??? This is one item I have been holding off on getting for quite some time but its time. I don't know how much I trust ebay for this item because of fakes so i would much rather deal with a fellow collector. Send me a message if you have one and would be willing do trade/sell.
Captn Cracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
test
You don't stand a chance
Be careful with this one my friend ... Loads of repro ones out there now and very hard to distinguish the difference aside from the slight colour variation.
It's definately a wise move to buy from a fellow collector but you might be better off just buying a complete bengali because I can't see many people wanting to part with just the hammer ....
Luckily my bengali and hammer combo is from my childhood so I know that's genuine and I simply bought a nicer conditioned minty bengali to go with the hammer lol

My quest is now to find the elusive playful variant with the silver hammer ... So saving my pennies as I know it's gonna cost me a couple hundred pounds at least ..

But hope you find one ... There's nothing sweeter than seeing a complete bengali on your shelf If only I could afford a carded one
test is offline   Reply With Quote