TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 08-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
Thundera
Thundercat!
Who will be getting some of DCs comics from the reboot? What will you be getting? What is your opinion on the whole ordeal? Will you be dropping any series? Starting any new ones? I for one am a Gaint Batman and Green Lantern fan, so therefore I will be getting all of those titles, but I am curious what others are planning on picking up?
Thundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:27 PM   #2
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
The reboot has me considering getting back into comics. If nothing else, I'll at least get the main Green Lantern comic. I really like the cover for the first one coming out in September.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:20 AM   #3
Thundera
Thundercat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
The reboot has me considering getting back into comics. If nothing else, I'll at least get the main Green Lantern comic. I really like the cover for the first one coming out in September.
It would be a great time to take advantage of the reboot and return to comics! And as for the new Green Lantern series, I am super excited as Sinestro is my favorite GL! So it will be great to see him back in the green and as a star of his own comic! It will be a good year for comic books!
Thundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:53 AM   #4
rchrz60
Lord of My Thundercats
After I saw that they are putting Superman in Jeans and a T-Shirt, I think I'm done reading comics for a while. I know you have to try and reboot a series to keep it going, but come on, Superman in Jeans! What Are You Thinking?!
rchrz60 is offline   Reply With Quote