TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2011, 06:10 PM   #1101
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
That Image of Tygra/Cheetara kiss is like a fungus in my brain.
If only I could contact one of my artist friend to draw the Lion-O/Cheetara passionate kiss If I can get him to draw it I'll post it here.

Yeah it was Tygra that home in for the kiss not Cheetara, Cheetara just getting ready to be kissed. While with Lion-O cheek kiss it was her who was homing in for the kiss.
That would be great.

Maybe you won't have to in a couple of episodes.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:11 PM   #1102
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
The tone in which he talks in every episode is whats gives him away.Though it was a shared memory it was from tygra view point which is why lion-o was able to see that it was tygra who broke the branch. Thats why when the memory started tygra said "we know what happened lets move on" i guess he was trying to keep it a secret as only now the truth is uncovered. A a child he even says "if something happened to you out here no one would know" maybe he took lion-o there with the intent to kill him.And though he went back to claudis it is unknown why and its obvious he didn't tell the whole truth either. Tygra is a sociopath he has all the tendencies out in full view.
I just hope mummra is involved.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #1103
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah and there are a lot of data and analysis to support this.
Can you imagine what will happen to the fandom if cheetara came up and kissed lion-o.

I think I will not be here for a week.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #1104
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
It is not a stretch, she said she didn't thank him and then kissed. He was not like I chose you and kissed him. That kiss was not passionate. That was a normal kiss.

We don't know if his parents didn't want him. We know lion-o's father loved tygra more. We know the people loved him more. His ego was stoked after years of people praising him. He would have no problem going after her. He is cocky, he was flirting during lion-os ceremony. That is a lack of respect. Stop trying to make tygra to be a victim. He is not. He had his chances and never did anything about them. 8 freaking years.

He is not insecure. He was very brash in letting lion-o know he was second best.

He thought she chosen because of L/C were getting close. You know they thing you called mix singals.

Lion-o will never stop believing in his brother unlike tygra. He could have used the sword on him and ended it, but he loves him. Does not mean he is a good person.
The writers are doing a good job of building layers for tygras character. He is a sociopath and one of the main goals of a sociopath is the make everyone feel sorry for them and to excuse their behavior.
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:15 PM   #1105
L08e16o
Quote:
The writers are doing a good job of building layers for tygras character. He is a sociopath and one of the main goals of a sociopath is the make everyone feel sorry for them and to excuse their behavior.
Do you think he will be a villian?
Old 12-15-2011, 06:30 PM   #1106
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Do you think he will be a villian?
I do think he will become a villain the "darkness" and his character maybe too much for him to overcome the title "between brothers" and the legacy episode seem to point that way at least to me i could be wrong.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:32 PM   #1107
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
That would be great.

Maybe you won't have to in a couple of episodes.
There are already a couple good ones from Deviant Art.

Something about you by *Lineith on deviantART

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...th-d47twsu.jpg

And

Thundercats - Morning Session by *piku-chan on deviantART

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...an-d48mh84.jpg
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:34 PM   #1108
L08e16o
Quote:
I do think he will become a villain the "darkness" and his character maybe too much for him to overcome the title "between brothers" and the legacy episode seem to point that way at least to me i could be wrong.
I would like to seem him as a villian. He could replace Gune's spot or be the next general. Have him dress in tygrus old outfit and fly his ship.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:35 PM   #1109
L08e16o
Thanks. You know she is just encouraging him.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #1110
cmangund
Quote:
I just noticed there are a lot of Lion-O/Cheetara fans on Deviant Art too. Dan Norton the art director of the show is also a member at Deviant Art, I think he should know about this.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:40 PM   #1111
cmangund
Quote:
Another good one, now this is a passionate kiss

Lost in you by *Lineith on deviantART

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...e1-d48oc4x.jpg
Old 12-15-2011, 06:50 PM   #1112
L08e16o
Quote:
I just noticed there are a lot of Lion-O/Cheetara fans on Deviant Art too. Dan Norton the art director of the show is also a member at Deviant Art, I think he should know about this.
You know it. It is going to happen. They had to deal with T/C past. We should see C/L past. If L/C happen, tygra would have been pushed over the edge IMO. So now that is fleshed out for that side of the triangle. We need to see Cheetara's point of view.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 06:59 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #1113
L08e16o
Quote:
If that happen on the show, people would go nuts.

Thanks, that was great.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #1114
L08e16o
What happens if lion-o sword is impatient, what will cheetara do then?

I wonder if the sword will react to lion-o's heart. I wonder if he can use it now.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:23 PM   #1115
stormbringer
Quote:

I wonder if the sword will react to lion-o's heart. I wonder if he can use it now.
Well if this experience has left the sword "impotent" ( blast you T/C) its the perfect time for Mumm-ra to attack.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:24 PM   #1116
cmangund
Quote:

There are so many possibilities that they can do with the Lion-O/Cheetera and Sword connection here I think. But it is hard to pinpoint exactly what, not enough clues or data to create a 60% or more chance of accuracy, But Your SOO theory has weight based on the theme of the show and I supported your theory.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #1117
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Well if this experience has left the sword "impotent" ( blast you T/C) its the perfect time for Mumm-ra to attack.
I hope he does. This is the best time to attack. Everyone's guard is down.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:28 PM   #1118
L08e16o
Quote:
There are so many possibilities that they can do with the Lion-O/Cheetera and Sword connection here I think. But it is hard to pinpoint exactly what, not enough clues or data to create a 60% or more chance of accuracy, But Your SOO theory has weight based on the theme of the show and I supported your theory.
Her eyes glowing yellow is a clue. She will die for lion-o, which I hope lion-o risks his life for her.

She always knew where he was, except the end of 13.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 07:31 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 07:53 PM   #1119
cmangund
Quote:
If that happen on the show, people would go nuts.

Thanks, that was great.
Not to mentioned the Cheetara/Tygra fans if that happens the war shifted to equal grounds again.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:58 PM   #1120
L08e16o
Quote:
Not to mentioned the Cheetara/Tygra fans if that happens the war shifted to equal grounds again.
I think it will go to L/C big time.

If pumyra is a love interest, I don't think it will be lion-o. 3 episodes will not handle it.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:59 PM   #1121
L08e16o
Quote:
What do you want to see in E14?
Old 12-15-2011, 08:00 PM   #1122
L08e16o
Quote:
What do you expect us to see in the next episode?
Old 12-15-2011, 08:04 PM   #1123
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
He was pouting.

You are correct, you have to fight every day.

Over compensation?? Are you saying I am over compensated as a government worker?

Only reason I am passionate for this cartoon, is TC was one of my favorite cartoons. Lion-o was one of my favorite. I and others have been waiting for L/C. I didn't think there was going to be any romance until I saw the interaction with cheetara and lion-o.
I didnt know if you understood what I meant by Tygra is overcompensating by putting on a false bravado. You claim that he's a ladies man, over confident and what not. Yet episode 12 and the Thunder Thursday articles all point to Tygra having no confidence. Instead of confident, they point to insecurities and lack of self worth.

Tygra puts on this front like he sooo confident. Winks at pretty women, talks down to Lion-O. He's a classic case. When it comes down to it, he doesn't think he is worthy at all.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:10 PM   #1124
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
The tone in which he talks in every episode is whats gives him away.Though it was a shared memory it was from tygra view point which is why lion-o was able to see that it was tygra who broke the branch. Thats why when the memory started tygra said "we know what happened lets move on" i guess he was trying to keep it a secret as only now the truth is uncovered. A a child he even says "if something happened to you out here no one would know" maybe he took lion-o there with the intent to kill him.And though he went back to claudis it is unknown why and its obvious he didn't tell the whole truth either. Tygra is a sociopath he has all the tendencies out in full view.
come on dude, please research the term and what it means before making big claims like that.
Sociopaths lack empathy or remorse. Tygra regretted what he did as soon as he did it. He is not a sociopath.
Arguing with your brother does not make you a sociopath. It makes for a sibling rivalry, not a emotionless killing spree.

Yeah he obviously never told Lion-O the truth. He was ashamed. Doesn't make it right, but it makes it understandable.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:47 PM   #1125
stormbringer
Quote:
What do you want to see in E14?
That the T/C kiss was a result of Tygras mind illusion powers. They should have Tygra temporarily go to the dark side, that would cause a lot of drama in the group especially with L/C. Lion-o and Cheetara could spend much of the season trying to bring Tygra back to the good guys, and along the way they'll get closer to each other.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:01 PM   #1126
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
come on dude, please research the term and what it means before making big claims like that.
Sociopaths lack empathy or remorse. Tygra regretted what he did as soon as he did it. He is not a sociopath.
Arguing with your brother does not make you a sociopath. It makes for a sibling rivalry, not a emotionless killing spree.

Yeah he obviously never told Lion-O the truth. He was ashamed. Doesn't make it right, but it makes it understandable.
As I 1st stated grune is a psychcopath and tygra is a sociopath. A sociopath can become emotionally attached to others and are capable of feeling guilt, shame and remorse if they hurt those they care for unlike a psychopath has no such feelings. Grune didn't care when he thought he killed panthro who was like a brother to him. Tygra felt remorse and shamefor what he did unlike grune. But at the base they share a lot of the same characteristics
Old 12-15-2011, 09:16 PM   #1127
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
As I 1st stated grune is a psychcopath and tygra is a sociopath. A sociopath can become emotionally attached to others and are capable of feeling guilt, shame and remorse if they hurt those they care for unlike a psychopath has no such feelings. Grune didn't care when he thought he killed panthro who was like a brother to him. Tygra felt remorse and shamefor what he did unlike grune. But at the base they share a lot of the same characteristics

a) They only feel attachment because those people made the sociopath happy. They dont care about others feelings, they only care that those individuals are around to make them feel good. If they were to lose someone, they wouldn't feel any empathy FOR that person, but anger because they are no longer there for the sociopath.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, often have charming personalities. They are manipulative and easily gain people’s trust. They have learned to mimic emotion and so appear “normal” to other people. Psychopaths are often educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they can have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature.

Though not all psychology professionals agree on what exactly differentiates sociopaths from psychopaths, among those who believe each are separate disorders there is a list of definite differences. Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place. Some sociopaths form attachments to an individual or group, though they have no regard for society in general. In the eyes of others, sociopaths appear clearly disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath tend to be disorganized and spontaneous.http://helpingpsychology.com/sociopath-vs-psychopath-whats-the-difference

Many dont see the two disorders as different. Some believe they are on in the same.

As for the characters in this cartoon, it can be argued that neither of them are crazy. Some mite see Grune as a highly ambitious person. His friendship with Panthro seemed real up until he got overcome by his passion for the throne. I see that being the difining difference between Grune and Tygra ( among other things) Grune to this day cant see loyalty for his own greed. Tygra can. He didnt leave Lion-O in that pit. He chose his path.
I dont see the Tygra is a sociopath theory gaining followers anywhere....except ya know, here.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:17 PM   #1128
cmangund
Quote:
That the T/C kiss was a result of Tygras mind illusion powers. They should have Tygra temporarily go to the dark side, that would cause a lot of drama in the group especially with L/C. Lion-o and Cheetara could spend much of the season trying to bring Tygra back to the good guys, and along the way they'll get closer to each other.
Yeah good idea! Oh if only it is the tygra mind illusion theory, it will make all this a lot simpler.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:17 PM   #1129
L08e16o
Quote:
I didnt know if you understood what I meant by Tygra is overcompensating by putting on a false bravado. You claim that he's a ladies man, over confident and what not. Yet episode 12 and the Thunder Thursday articles all point to Tygra having no confidence. Instead of confident, they point to insecurities and lack of self worth.

Tygra puts on this front like he sooo confident. Winks at pretty women, talks down to Lion-O. He's a classic case. When it comes down to it, he doesn't think he is worthy at all.
Everyone has insecurities or lack of self worth. If you bean rasied in a kingdom where everyone wants your brother to be king, I think would that produce more self doubt than not being a lion.

Tygra is a ladies man.

Only challenge tygra faced was not being able to be king. He had everything else. He had the women, people, and king.

That is why I said he his driven by his jealousy of the crown. That has happen through out history. Roal families fight for the throne. The core of tygra going after cheetara now is that he does not want to finish second to lion-o. He has shown this through out the series. If he was not jealous of the crown, the whole T/L/C woud have been different. He would not been jealous of lion-o, he would have been happy.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:19 PM   #1130
L08e16o
Quote:
a) They only feel attachment because those people made the sociopath happy. They dont care about others feelings, they only care that those individuals are around to make them feel good. If they were to lose someone, they wouldn't feel any empathy FOR that person, but anger because they are no longer there for the sociopath.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, often have charming personalities. They are manipulative and easily gain people’s trust. They have learned to mimic emotion and so appear “normal” to other people. Psychopaths are often educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they can have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature.

Though not all psychology professionals agree on what exactly differentiates sociopaths from psychopaths, among those who believe each are separate disorders there is a list of definite differences. Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place. Some sociopaths form attachments to an individual or group, though they have no regard for society in general. In the eyes of others, sociopaths appear clearly disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath tend to be disorganized and spontaneous.http://helpingpsychology.com/sociopath-vs-psychopath-whats-the-difference

Many dont see the two disorders as different. Some believe they are on in the same.

As for the characters in this cartoon, it can be argued that neither of them are crazy. Some mite see Grune as a highly ambitious person. His friendship with Panthro seemed real up until he got overcome by his passion for the throne. I see that being the difining difference between Grune and Tygra ( among other things) Grune to this day cant see loyalty for his own greed. Tygra can. He didnt leave Lion-O in that pit. He chose his path.
I dont see the Tygra is a sociopath theory gaining followers anywhere....except ya know, here.
Now you get on us, but the extent that you will defend tygra. Are you dating him?

Why I like lion-o, not complex. He wears his emotions. He has a good heart.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:20 PM   #1131
L08e16o
Quote:
Keep posting, like your ideas. Another angle to look at.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #1132
L08e16o
Quote:
Like that.

As long as cheetara does not turn into Sakura and sasuke. Now that whole S/N/S/H is scary.

I think tygra needs to break away the group. He needs to find himself. When he sees cheetara, he will see lion-o. They need time away to realize they need each other in the end.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #1133
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Everyone has insecurities or lack of self worth. If you bean rasied in a kingdom where everyone wants your brother to be king, I think would that produce more self doubt than not being a lion.

Tygra is a ladies man.

Only challenge tygra faced was not being able to be king. He had everything else. He had the women, people, and king.

That is why I said he his driven by his jealousy of the crown. That has happen through out history. Roal families fight for the throne. The core of tygra going after cheetara now is that he does not want to finish second to lion-o. He has shown this through out the series. If he was not jealous of the crown, the whole T/L/C woud have been different. He would not been jealous of lion-o, he would have been happy.
The only piece of evidence pointed towards him being a ladies man is one wink in the premier. Nothing else
Yet almost all of ITAP pointed to him being rather shy around a girl he likes.
Dude no matter what happens over the course of this series, Tygra had honest feelings for Cheetara. Episode 12 show cases this .
No matter if they break up in 14 , 24 or 54.

Tygra's motto is hard work. He said "..I only think people should be given what they earn". That is his drive.
I have not seen anything that suggest jealousy and anger are his drive.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #1134
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah good idea! Oh if only it is the tygra mind illusion theory, it will make all this a lot simpler.
Agreed.

If it is not, I would like him to use that power. But what a way to use that power. He wouldn't have betrayed lion-o and it would explain how cheetara can keep that heart of the flower. Keeping it in your wrist band. That would get sweaty and funky. It would mess lion-o up big time.

It would also explain how tygra could use his mind in the AP.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:32 PM   #1135
cmangund
Quote:
As long as cheetara does not turn into Sakura and sasuke. Now that whole S/N/S/H is scary.
what happened with the Sakura and sasuke thing? I don't know much about pure japan anime.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:32 PM   #1136
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Now you get on us, but the extent that you will defend tygra. Are you dating him?

Why I like lion-o, not complex. He wears his emotions. He has a good heart.
I wish I was dateing him. Bring that mofo to life as a human man, yet keep his chiseled tiger man face and perfect proportions. Oh lawd. I'd ruined for everyone else.

Look at the extent in which you'll defend Lion-O. You'll sit here and bash everyone else just make him look like some martyr or something. You dont see me bringing down Lion-O and Cheetara in order to make Tygra look better. Was it you who accused me of making Tygra into the victim ? Shame.

I didnt really go to any lenghts to write that post. I just wanted to leave you all with some kind of source so you wouldnt have to take my word for it. I already knew most of that. I like learning about crazy people.

Last edited by Chique; 12-15-2011 at 09:35 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 09:33 PM   #1137
L08e16o
Quote:
The only piece of evidence pointed towards him being a ladies man is one wink in the premier. Nothing else
Yet almost all of ITAP pointed to him being rather shy around a girl he likes.
Dude no matter what happens over the course of this series, Tygra had honest feelings for Cheetara. Episode 12 show cases this .
No matter if they break up in 14 , 24 or 54.

Tygra's motto is hard work. He said "..I only think people should be given what they earn". That is his drive.
I have not seen anything that suggest jealousy and anger are his drive.
Because you like him. He is jealous of the crown.

As you said he is all duty, well he could be about duty before hitting on the women.

What we are talking about what made him start to go for cheetara. It was his jealousy over lion-o, fact. Why did he go into the AP, because he wanted to show up lion-o out of jealousy.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:37 PM   #1138
L08e16o
Quote:
I wish I was dateing him. Bring that mofo to life as a human man, yet keep his chiseled tiger man face and perfect proportions. Oh lawd. I'd ruined for everyone else.

Look at the extent in which you'll defend Lion-O. You'll sit here and bash everyone else just make him look like some martyr or something. You dont see me bringing down Lion-O and Cheetara in order to make Tygra look better. Was it you who accused me of making Tygra into the victim ? Shame.
I never said lion-o was a victim. You are putting tygra on a pedestal, so I come back with lion-o had it worse.

I have not bashed Cheetara or any other character. I said cheetara was OOC.

You're blind to your love of tygra. You can't see his flaws, because he is so shy.

Lion-o is a immature and needs to grown up, but what he is is on his sleeve.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:41 PM   #1139
L08e16o
Quote:
what happened with the Sakura and sasuke thing? I don't know much about pure japan anime.
Naruto fans have been going on this forever who should hook up with each other.

Sakura who was shy let sasuke know her feelings when she was 13, but sasuke wanted to get revenge against his brother. Sasuke knows her feelings too. They were on a team together. So it was not a one time deal.

Naruto has always had a crush on sakura, but she always ignore him until later in the series. She devolop feelings for him.

The fans will argue non stop but the writer of the series trolls. Sasuke has tried to kill sakura, but she still likes him.

There are also fans that like Naruto and Susake. Naruto wants to save him no matter what.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:42 PM   #1140
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
I never said lion-o was a victim. You are putting tygra on a pedestal, so I come back with lion-o had it worse.

I have not bashed Cheetara or any other character. I said cheetara was OOC.

You're blind to your love of tygra. You can't see his flaws, because he is so shy.

Lion-o is a immature and needs to grown up, but what he is is on his sleeve.
You never said Lion-O was a victim, but your constantly talking about how no one in Thundera gave to shakes about him. Your victimizing him.

I dont put Tygra on a pedestal. He has insecurity issues that lead him to act like a jerk sometimes. Ive been saying that for like my last 6 post.

Your trying to find stuff that isnt there. You want Tygra to be made out to be some type of monster despite no proof suggesting he is.
Looks like you mite be blinded by your hate.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:45 PM   #1141
L08e16o
Quote:

I didnt really go to any lenghts to write that post. I just wanted to leave you all with some kind of source so you wouldnt have to take my word for it. I already knew most of that. I like learning about crazy people.
The person I am with has a Masters in human development. They study the human psyche. Learn about different disorders and how to treat them. She also learned about what causes some people to be crazy.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:49 PM   #1142
cmangund
Quote:
Naruto fans have been going on this forever who should hook up with each other.

Sakura who was shy let sasuke know her feelings when she was 13, but sasuke wanted to get revenge against his brother. Sasuke knows her feelings too. They were on a team together. So it was not a one time deal.

Naruto has always had a crush on sakura, but she always ignore him until later in the series. She devolop feelings for him.

The fans will argue non stop but the writer of the series trolls. Sasuke has tried to kill sakura, but she still likes him.

There are also fans that like Naruto and Susake. Naruto wants to save him no matter what.
So the Possible Relationships becoming quadangle? S/N/S/H. and still not being resolved until now?
Old 12-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #1143
L08e16o
Quote:
You never said Lion-O was a victim, but your constantly talking about how no one in Thundera gave to shakes about him. Your victimizing him.

I dont put Tygra on a pedestal. He has insecurity issues that lead him to act like a jerk sometimes. Ive been saying that for like my last 6 post.

Your trying to find stuff that isnt there. You want Tygra to be made out to be some type of monster despite no proof suggesting he is.
Looks like you mite be blinded by your hate.
But that is true and he turn out well.

Sorry, dont' hate him. You don't like anyone critizing him and you will go to the lenghts of hell to defend your agape love for tygra.

If anyone had insecurities, it would be lion-o. I would love to be in tygra's shoes.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #1144
L08e16o
Quote:
So the Possible Relationships becoming quadangle? S/N/S/H. and still not being resolved until now?
Yes and since it is a shoujo anime, they might now have any.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:55 PM   #1145
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
The person I am with has a Masters in human development. They study the human psyche. Learn about different disorders and how to treat them. She also learned about what causes some people to be crazy.
Thats amazing, but like I said many psychologist have different perspectives and subcibe to different beliefs . That actually happens a lot in science
Old 12-15-2011, 10:00 PM   #1146
L08e16o
Quote:
Thats amazing, but like I said many psychologist have different perspectives and subcibe to different beliefs . That actually happens a lot in science
You need too, human minds are not the same. She will be going for the PhD soon.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:01 PM   #1147
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
But that is true and he turn out well.

Sorry, dont' hate him. You don't like anyone critizing him and you will go to the lenghts of hell to defend your agape love for tygra.

If anyone had insecurities, it would be lion-o. I would love to be in tygra's shoes.
I dont mind anyone criticizing him. Like I said he has his faults, its one of the reasons I like or like you said I loooooooove him. This is a discussion thread. Were discussing the show, I just happen to think...some of the discussion is a little out there. I have not been rude. Ive given evidence from both the show and interviews from the producers to help support my theories and help keep this discussion going back and forth.

I never said Lion-O doesn't have insecurities. Of coarse he does. Its pretty much Cheetara's que to speak up when ever Lion-O starts to feed into his insecurities. Lion-O feeling down and her having lines in an episode seem to go hand in hand

So yea, never said Lion-O wasn't insecure. I did say that Tygra was and I gave reasonable logic as to why I think he does.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:02 PM   #1148
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
You need too, human minds are not the same. She will be going for the PhD soon.
I need to what? Become a psycologist? Nah I want to be a microbiologist.

Last edited by Chique; 12-15-2011 at 10:20 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 10:06 PM   #1149
L08e16o
Quote:
I dont mind anyone criticizing him. Like I said he has his faults, its one of the reasons I like or like you said I loooooooove him. This is a discussion thread. Were discussing the show, I just happen to think...some of the discussion is a little out there. I have not been rude. Ive given evidence from both the show and interviews from the producers to help support my theories and help keep this discussion going back and forth.

I never said Lion-O doesn't have insecurities. Of coarse he does. Its pretty much Cheetara's que to speak up when ever Lion-O starts to feed into his insecurities. Lion-O feeling down and her having lines in an episode seem to go hand in hand

So yea, never said Lion-O wasn't insecure. I did say that Tygra was and I gave reasonable logic as to why I think he does.
No one said you were rude. At the end of the day this is a cartoon forum.

I love sports, sport forums gets worse than this.

I am saying if tygra wants something he goes for the kill. He didn't with cheetara for 8 years. Not until L/C started to happen. I am sure he has feeling for C, but they didn't come to the surface until he was jealous of lion-o.

Triangle has started.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:07 PM   #1150
L08e16o
Quote:
I need to what? Become a psycologist? Nah I want to be a micro biologist.
Sorry, mind is faster than my fingers.

Have you started school yet?

I remember, they need to test different theories on how the mind works. What works on this person might be different on someone else.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 10:17 PM..