TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #1151
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
So the Possible Relationships becoming quadangle? S/N/S/H. and still not being resolved until now?
Don't put any stock in Naruto. That is a Japanese anime.

They will not develop relationships. They like to lead on their fans. You should see how many fanfictions there are. TC doesn't compare.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:19 PM   #1152
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Sorry, mind is faster than my fingers.

Have you started school yet?
Yesssssiiirr!

No one said I was rude, but someone did state that I was unable to see past my love of Tygra to see his faults.
I'd rather be rude then irrational.

As for the 'he never went out for her until Lion-O had her' thing. He has never gone after Cheetara. Not in any of the 13 episodes. She approached him, not the other way around.

Lion-o has gotten pretty much all of the focus. We dont know what anyone else was thinking except for a little bit of Panthro in the OF and Tygra in ITAP and BB. For all we know he's been struggling with his feelings since this journey began. Its one thing to pine over someone you never got to see. Its a whole nother story when that person is right in front of you.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:19 PM   #1153
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
a) They only feel attachment because those people made the sociopath happy. They dont care about others feelings, they only care that those individuals are around to make them feel good. If they were to lose someone, they wouldn't feel any empathy FOR that person, but anger because they are no longer there for the sociopath.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, often have charming personalities. They are manipulative and easily gain people’s trust. They have learned to mimic emotion and so appear “normal” to other people. Psychopaths are often educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they can have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature.

Though not all psychology professionals agree on what exactly differentiates sociopaths from psychopaths, among those who believe each are separate disorders there is a list of definite differences. Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place. Some sociopaths form attachments to an individual or group, though they have no regard for society in general. In the eyes of others, sociopaths appear clearly disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath tend to be disorganized and spontaneous.http://helpingpsychology.com/sociopath-vs-psychopath-whats-the-difference

Many dont see the two disorders as different. Some believe they are on in the same.

As for the characters in this cartoon, it can be argued that neither of them are crazy. Some mite see Grune as a highly ambitious person. His friendship with Panthro seemed real up until he got overcome by his passion for the throne. I see that being the difining difference between Grune and Tygra ( among other things) Grune to this day cant see loyalty for his own greed. Tygra can. He didnt leave Lion-O in that pit. He chose his path.
I dont see the Tygra is a sociopath theory gaining followers anywhere....except ya know, here.
That article doesn't state that there are 4 subtypes of sociopaths - common, aggressive,alienated and dyssocials. And there are 4 subtypes of psychopaths- secondary,primary,distempered,charismatic. No one said grune or tygra were crazy that would be psychosis. One of the driving forces behind a sociopath is a sense of entitlement to what is not theirs to have, another is text book narcissism. That kind of sounds like tygra. Lion-o has some passive aggressive issues he is been dealing with
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:24 PM   #1154
L08e16o
Quote:
Yesssssiiirr!

No one said I was rude, but someone did state that I was unable to see past my love of Tygra to see his faults.
I'd rather be rude then irrational.

As for the 'he never went out for her until Lion-O had her' thing. He has never gone after Cheetara. Not in any of the 13 episodes. She approached him, not the other way around.

Lion-o has gotten pretty much all of the focus. We dont know what anyone else was thinking except for a little bit of Panthro in the OF and Tygra in ITAP and BB. For all we know he's been struggling with his feelings since this journey began. Its one thing to pine over someone you never got to see. Its a whole nother story when that person is right in front of you.
Lion-o is the flagship of the anime, he will always be the focus.

If tygra did not jump into the AP, cheetara does not come to him. L/C would keep going on to the stage of love.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 10:28 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 10:25 PM   #1155
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
That article doesn't state that there are 4 subtypes of sociopaths - common, aggressive,alienated and dyssocials. And there are 4 subtypes of psychopaths- secondary,primary,distempered,charismatic. No one said grune or tygra were crazy that would be psychosis. One of the driving forces behind a sociopath is a sense of entitlement to what is not theirs to have, another is text book narcissism. That kind of sounds like tygra. Lion-o has some passive aggressive issues he is been dealing with
Dude you're awesome.

I said a while back I thougth tygra was a narcist.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:28 PM   #1156
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Tygra has not, IMO leaned on any extremes that would suggest any of this. I'm not saying your wrong, my knowledge about it is limited. I just don't see where Tygra has demonstrated these characteristics more so then your average snarky older brother.
Im not psychologist, but everyone has been guilty of these 'sins'. Its human nature to want what is not yours.
Have you ever seen " The Bad Seed" ? Whats your take on that?
Old 12-15-2011, 10:31 PM   #1157
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Lion-o is the flagship of the anime, he will always be the focus.

If tygra did not jump into the AP, cheetara does not come to him. L/C would keep going on to the stage of love.
Once again, how would you know?

Lion-O is the lead character, but that does not mean he needs all of the focus. Cartoons like Young Justice and Avatar the Last Airbender are both team shows the have split the story up among its cast.

Avatar Aang was the title character , yet the rest of the group was not starving for story.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:34 PM   #1158
L08e16o
Quote:
Once again, how would you know?

Lion-O is the lead character, but that does not mean he needs all of the focus. Cartoons like Young Justice and Avatar the Last Airbender are both team shows the have split the story up among its cast.

Avatar Aang was the title character , yet the rest of the group was not starving for story.
Those shows are different. DC has so many characters, they could use anyone. Avatar is good example, I like Aang main character got the main female character.

She would have never notice tygra was hurting. Annet would have never said anything about lion-o feeling betrayal.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:40 PM   #1159
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Don't put any stock in Naruto. That is a Japanese anime.

They will not develop relationships. They like to lead on their fans. You should see how many fanfictions there are. TC doesn't compare.
Alright I will not research on Naruto then.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:42 PM   #1160
L08e16o
Quote:
Alright I will not research on Naruto then.
You would scream. The writer changes things all the time. Lot of fans want to see more screen time for their favorite characters, but in is mostly Naruto and Sasuke.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:42 PM   #1161
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Those shows are different. DC has so many characters, they could use anyone. Avatar is good example, I like Aang main character got the main female character.

She would have never notice tygra was hurting. Annet would have never said anything about lion-o feeling betrayal.
I knew you were gonna go there. Like the time with the Lions and Cheetahs in the Savanna.

Not every write is bound to follow every cliche' in the book.

What does DC having many characters have to do with Young Justice being able to adequately split up the focus between its members?

Mkay. That still doesn't mean she would have never confessed to Tygra. It just wouldn't have happened in that fashion. What matter is not that it happened because of the AP or whatever. What matters is that she chose to reveal feelings that she was keeping hidden. Her revealing them at that moment was a good plot device, but I dont see how it messes with the integrity of her confession
Old 12-15-2011, 10:45 PM   #1162
L08e16o
Quote:
I knew you were gonna go there. Like the time with the Lions and Cheetahs in the Savanna.

Not every write is bound to follow every cliche' in the book.

What does DC having many characters have to do with Young Justice being able to adequately split up the focus between its members?

Mkay. That still doesn't mean she would have never confessed to Tygra. It just wouldn't have happened in that fashion. What matter is not that it happened because of the AP or whatever. What matters is that she chose to reveal feelings that she was keeping hidden. Her revealing them at that moment was a good plot device, but I dont see how it messes with the integrity of her confession
She did it because she felt bad for tygra. She said it herself about the confusion. When would she confess, after L/C kissed and snarf was not there to break it up.

Your right, but as you said who is the audience. Kids want to see their hero get the girl at the end of the day. Most shows to not have their main relationships set at E13.

DC wants their characters to have equal screen time. DC is running the show. Everyone knows the TC is lion-o sorry, that is how it is.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 10:49 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 10:50 PM   #1163
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
She did it because he felt bad for tygra. She said it herself about the confusion. When would she confess, are L/C kissed and snarf was not there to break it up.

DC wants their characters to have equal screen time. Everyone knows the TC is lion-o sorry, that is how it is.
Once again we don't know that. Nothing suggest she did it because she felt bad. So what your saying is shes going to deny her love for Lion-O out of some obligation to Tygra? Her obligation is to the crown and thus Lion-O. She is a cleric, the secret service of the royal family. If she would lie to make anyone feel better, logic suggest that it would be Lion-O
Old 12-15-2011, 10:53 PM   #1164
L08e16o
Quote:
Once again we don't know that. Nothing suggest she did it because she felt bad. So what your saying is shes going to deny her love for Lion-O out of some obligation to Tygra? Her obligation is to the crown and thus Lion-O. She is a cleric, the secret service of the royal family. If she would lie to make anyone feel better, logic suggest that it would be Lion-O
Again, we don't know a lot about tygra, but you will say it happen. We don't know if tygra was not into cheetara in those 8 years too. He could have been in a relationship with some other cat.

Yes, people do that. They get in a bad relationship out of feeling of obligation. They had 8 years to get together. Nothing was stopping them and you don't know if it was he was shy.

Well wouldn't you think she go to lion-o first using your logic. Nope, she went to tygra. She felt bad.

No matter how you slice it, cheetara will be at lion-o's side. Either by romance or duty. They are connected, we will find out about. Lion-o needs cheetara more than tygra. I don't think tygra will be able to accept it. He was willing to lose, but he was upset. We don't know how he would have acted later, because he has never lost to lion-o.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 11:00 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 11:08 PM   #1165
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Again, we don't know a lot about tygra, but you will say it happen. We don't know if tygra was not into cheetara in those 8 years too. He could have been in a relationship with some other cat.

Yes, people do that. They get in a bad relationship out of feeling of obligation. They had 8 years to get together. Nothing was stopping them and you don't know if it was he was shy.

Well wouldn't you think she go to lion-o first using your logic. Nope, she went to tygra. She felt bad.
1. Never said he wasn't in a relationship with others. What I did say was that based on his behavior on ITAP, BB and even Magi Oar suggest he's been harboring feelings for her. Once again, from where are you pulling your support that she had to be lying to make him feel better?

2. Many have suggested that Clerics function from the shadows. That could be why they chose to fight under those bulky robes, despite it being highly impractical. Assuming this is true, Cheetara and Tygra would have never gotten the chance to be together. Remember Lion-O was shocked to learn she was a cleric in the premier. She did not introduce herself as one. Nor did she ever come into contact with him while wearing he robes.

Sure people could get into relationship for the wrong reason, but that would bring Lion-O unnecessary pain. He is going to hurt because of this, wither or not you believe he actually got betrayed in the first place.
That sounds more like "All My Children" or "General Hospital", not Thundercats. Considering the OS had no romance, I think turning it into day time soaps would piss off more OS fans then any amount of shipping.

You still wont tell me why you think she would care more about Tygra's feelings then her own, or Lion-O's. If she was being genuine then I could see her wanting one thing for herself and thus acting upon her feelings. If not, then she just making this messier then what it has to be by lying.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:16 PM   #1166
L08e16o
Quote:
1. Never said he wasn't in a relationship with others. What I did say was that based on his behavior on ITAP, BB and even Magi Oar suggest he's been harboring feelings for her. Once again, from where are you pulling your support that she had to be lying to make him feel better?

2. Many have suggested that Clerics function from the shadows. That could be why they chose to fight under those bulky robes, despite it being highly impractical. Assuming this is true, Cheetara and Tygra would have never gotten the chance to be together. Remember Lion-O was shocked to learn she was a cleric in the premier. She did not introduce herself as one. Nor did she ever come into contact with him while wearing he robes.

Sure people could get into relationship for the wrong reason, but that would bring Lion-O unnecessary pain. He is going to hurt because of this, wither or not you believe he actually got betrayed in the first place.
That sounds more like "All My Children" or "General Hospital", not Thundercats. Considering the OS had no romance, I think turning it into day time soaps would piss off more OS fans then any amount of shipping.

You still wont tell me why you think she would care more about Tygra's feelings then her own, or Lion-O's. If she was being genuine then I could see her wanting one thing for herself and thus acting upon her feelings. If not, then she just making this messier then what it has to be by lying.
Harboring feeling after he saw C/L being close. Again we know nothing of tygra harboring feelings before that. Like you said.

Tygra knew who she was. If cheetara was in the shadows, why did she appear to lion-o and follow him. Tygra was not shock that it was cheetara.

Producers said they wanted layers.

That is what a love triangle is. If she was going to risk it now, she would have risk it before. Didn't happen until E12.

I said that a while back. Best solution to the problem is go to the source. Who caused the problems leading up to the AP part, tygra. Who did Annet say lion-o would feel betrayed by, tygra. Who kick lion-o in the hole, tygra.

She knew from Annet that lion-o would feel betrayed by tygra, so she thought she could help the situation and felt guilty by never thanking tygra. She is devoted to her king, she is going to what she thought was best for the higher good.

Sorry your boyfriend is not prefect.

Hey, won't be long before your post count is high as it is at TCL.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 11:24 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #1167
cmangund
Quote:
She knew from Annet that lion-o would feel betrayed by tygra, so she thought she could help the situation. She is devoted to her king, she is going to what she thought was best for the higher good.
Good observation there, that's one way to put it. one of the reason she went to Tygra first.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:26 PM   #1168
L08e16o
Quote:
Good observation there, that's one way to put it. one of the reason she went to Tygra first.
If you look at it that way it makes sense that she didn't go to lion-o. Sounds like cheetara would do anything for lion-o. Lion-o needs to let her know that he would do the same.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:28 PM   #1169
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
What I dont comprehend is how lying would help anything. She could have told him that she had feelings for Lion-O and thanked him for being accepting of them. Why add fuel to the fire?
Old 12-15-2011, 11:32 PM   #1170
L08e16o
Quote:
What I dont comprehend is how lying would help anything. She could have told him that she had feelings for Lion-O and thanked him for being accepting of them. Why add fuel to the fire?
Think about what she heard from Annet. What she knows is lion-o will feel betrayed by tygra. If she says she likes lion-o, then this might be the reason lion-o will be betrayed. We lie to ourselves all the time. I think she was trying to stop the betrayal. She probably like lion-o more, but she went duty over feelings. She is trying to protect lion-o. She will do anything for him.

She made it worst. Again, I think they could have let each other know that they liked each other.

This triangle thing will probably get worse before it gets better.

They wanted layers. Everyone is going to get hurt.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 11:35 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 11:35 PM   #1171
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Harboring feeling after he saw C/L being close. Again we know nothing of tygra harboring feelings before that. Like you said.

Tygra knew who she was. If cheetara was in the shadows, why did she appear to lion-o and follow him. Tygra was not shock that it was cheetara.

Producers said they wanted layers.

That is what a love triangle is. If she was going to risk it now, she would have risk it before. Didn't happen until E12.

I said that a while back. Best solution to the problem is go to the source. Who caused the problems leading up to the AP part, tygra. Who did Annet say lion-o would feel betrayed by, tygra. Who kick lion-o in the hole, tygra.

She knew from Annet that lion-o would feel betrayed by tygra, so she thought she could help the situation and felt guilty by never thanking tygra. She is devoted to her king, she is going to what she thought was best for the higher good.

Sorry your boyfriend is not prefect.

Hey, won't be long before your post count is high as it is at TCL.
You missed my point about her clericy and anonymity. She never appeared to Lion-O as a cleric until the last moment. She had her robe on during the initiation and the fight.
We will know why she followed him in episode 14

I wont pretend to know whare your going with this Tygra bit. Besides blaming him for everything wrong in Lion-O's life.
So since she knew Lion-O was going to end up betrayed, she chose to make sure it happened ? What?
My boyfriend is far from perfect, but I dont see what this has to do with Tygra? Kick him down a hole because Cheetara confessed to having feelings for him and thus hurting Lion-O?
Old 12-15-2011, 11:37 PM   #1172
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Think about what she heard from Annet. What she knows is lion-o will feel betrayed by tygra. If she says she likes lion-o, then this might be the reason lion-o will be betrayed. We lie to ourselves all the time. I think she was trying to stop the betrayal. She probably like lion-o more, but she went duty over feelings. She is trying to protect lion-o. She will do anything for him.

She made it worst. Again, I think they could have let each other know that they liked each other.

This triangle thing will probably get worse before it gets better.

They wanted layers. Everyone is going to get hurt.
So she made herself out to be a decietful person and lied to Tygra all for the sake of Lion-O being butt hurt over losing the girl? I gotta say, YOUR Cheetara is one heck of a person.

Oh yeah, my post count is getting there. Right now it says ThunderKitty, by this time tomorrow I will be a ThunderWomen. Hear me roar!
Old 12-15-2011, 11:45 PM   #1173
L08e16o
Quote:
You missed my point about her clericy and anonymity. She never appeared to Lion-O as a cleric until the last moment. She had her robe on during the initiation and the fight.
We will know why she followed him in episode 14

I wont pretend to know whare your going with this Tygra bit. Besides blaming him for everything wrong in Lion-O's life.
So since she knew Lion-O was going to end up betrayed, she chose to make sure it happened ? What?
My boyfriend is far from perfect, but I dont see what this has to do with Tygra? Kick him down a hole because Cheetara confessed to having feelings for him and thus hurting Lion-O?
She showed herself to him in the begining of E1. That was OOC for them.

You didn't read it right.

She knew from Annet lion-o was going to feel betrayal from tygra, so she went to try and stop it. If she said she wants lion-o, she would risk the betrayal part happening.

Ok, you are not reading what I said. You're so obseesed to defend tygra, that you are making things up.

I never said tygra made lion-o life worse.

Tygra tried to kill him. Who caused the problems leading up to the AP part, tygra. Who did Annet say lion-o would feel betrayed by, tygra. Who kick lion-o in the hole, tygra.

You're boy can do no wrong. He could be mummra in disguise and you would make an excuse for that.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 11:53 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 11:49 PM   #1174
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Tygra has not, IMO leaned on any extremes that would suggest any of this. I'm not saying your wrong, my knowledge about it is limited. I just don't see where Tygra has demonstrated these characteristics more so then your average snarky older brother.
Im not psychologist, but everyone has been guilty of these 'sins'. Its human nature to want what is not yours.
Have you ever seen " The Bad Seed" ? Whats your take on that?
No I never got to watching the bad seed. Yes its human nature but it comes down to how people handle things a sense of morals keep people from crossing certain lines and tygra crossed the line in the AP. Some may argue it was the AP that caused it but i say "a drunk mans words a sober mans thoughts" and tygra meant ever bit of it he turned of his conscience and wanted to kill lion-o out of pure jealousy and felt no remorse in doing it how ever guilt sets in at the mention of claudis . How ever i would say at the end of ep 13 he looks like he is standing alone trying to come to grips that he is becoming messed up or understanding that he was always messed up then comes all this triangle non sense. I wonder if it were cheetara who got hurt instead of panthro who tygra would've blamed? I can see him saying "lion-o your not fit to be king if you can't be in 2 places at the same time" thats how silly i think the writer have made tygra and its a shame
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:54 PM   #1175
L08e16o
Quote:
No I never got to watching the bad seed. Yes its human nature but it comes down to how people handle things a sense of morals keep people from crossing certain lines and tygra crossed the line in the AP. Some may argue it was the AP that caused it but i say "a drunk mans words a sober mans thoughts" and tygra meant ever bit of it he turned of his conscience and wanted to kill lion-o out of pure jealousy and felt no remorse in doing it how ever guilt sets in at the mention of claudis . How ever i would say at the end of ep 13 he looks like he is standing alone trying to come to grips that he is becoming messed up or understanding that he was always messed up then comes all this triangle non sense. I wonder if it were cheetara who got hurt instead of panthro who tygra would've blamed? I can see him saying "lion-o your not fit to be king if you can't be in 2 places at the same time" thats how silly i think the writer have made tygra and its a shame
Agree 100%

I didn't want the triangle thing too, but it happen.

I think the whole thing with the tygra is the crown. No one can change him except himself. The whole triangle thing will make it worse.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 11:57 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 11:59 PM   #1176
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o
I don't remember that. Then I wonder cheetara knew. Again tygra is at fault.

How are they going but heads less if there is a darkness in him.

I think L/C will not be able to hold their feelings in and tygra will see. I am guessing.
It's not strong evidence but It think it is something her expression is like feeling guilty, like she's been ignoring Tygra too much. Againthis can be interepeted as alot of things not necessarily feeling guilty. Anyway her dialogue and expression with Tygra at the end already showed it that she was saying sorry, I have been ignoring you and making you hurt, to tygra

The darkness thing is the big mystery, cannot find on it more yet.

Yes one way or the other Lion-O/Cheetara will not be able to hold their feelings. As what I did with the possibe angle analysis thing, pointed to that road either way.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:07 AM   #1177
L08e16o
Quote:
It's not strong evidence but It think it is something her expression is like feeling guilty, like she's been ignoring Tygra too much. Againthis can be interepeted as alot of things not necessarily feeling guilty. Anyway her dialogue and expression with Tygra at the end already showed it that she was saying sorry, I have been ignoring you and making you hurt, to tygra

The darkness thing is the big mystery, cannot find on it more yet.

Yes one way or the other Lion-O/Cheetara will not be able to hold their feelings. As what I did with the possibe angle analysis thing, pointed to that road either way.
I think in the end, tygra will get hurt the most.

The darkness is confusing, are they using that for him to work for mummra?
Old 12-16-2011, 12:09 AM   #1178
cmangund
Quote:
I think in the end, tygra will get hurt the most.

The darkness is confusing, are they using that for him to work for mummra?
Yeah but That's what you get for all your bad deeds kids, so don't be like Tygra.

Maybe at some point he will Join mummra or tricked by mummra to join him.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:10 AM   #1179
stormbringer
The writers have messed up big time when it comes to Tygra. They need to reveal a plausible reason for why he's the way he is,otherwise he'll be pretty one dimensional.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:11 AM   #1180
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Inst that like saying some one who was drugged without their consent should be held responsible for their actions? Even Lion-O mentioned that the AP was magnifying all of their worst memories and feelings.
I thought the mention of Claudus cleared his head a little. It triggered the 2nd half of the memory. When the fake sword dissolved I thought it was a symbol or a metaphor for Tygra letting go of a lot of his turmoil. Just like the sword they dissolved because he no longer wanted them. At least not as much. But as the other poster pointed out I cant see what a shitty person Tygra is because of my stiped lenses.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:12 AM   #1181
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah but That's what you get for all your bad deeds kids, so don't be like Tygra.

Maybe at some point he will Join mummra or tricked by mummra to join him.
That would be great. More T/L battlers.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:13 AM   #1182
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
The writers have messed up big time when it comes to Tygra. They need to reveal a plausible reason for why he's the way he is,otherwise he'll be pretty one dimensional.
Maybe we will learn more about his character in the "Native Son" Episode of why he is like that. Maybe his background story will be fleshed out here.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:16 AM   #1183
L08e16o
Quote:
Maybe we will learn more about his character in the "Native Son" Episode of why he is like that. Maybe his background story will be fleshed out here.
Is that the title of E14.

What would be a shock is if the lions betrayed his people and he was the last survivor. That would cause problems.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:17 AM   #1184
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
I think in the end we will get more out of every character.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:17 AM   #1185
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
She showed herself to him in the begining of E1. That was OOC for them.

You didn't read it right.

She knew from Annet lion-o was going to feel betrayal from tygra, so she went to try and stop it. If she said she wants lion-o, she would risk the betrayal part happening.

Ok, you are not reading what I said. You're so obseesed to defend tygra, that you are making things up.

I never said tygra made lion-o life worse.

Tygra tried to kill him. Who caused the problems leading up to the AP part, tygra. Who did Annet say lion-o would feel betrayed by, tygra. Who kick lion-o in the hole, tygra.

You're boy can do no wrong. He could be mummra in disguise and you would make an excuse for that.
By your logic, how did this not happen by her confessing to his brother? Anywho, Annet said Tygra would betray him, not Cheetara.

Hmm you may have not said Tygra was the reason for all of Lion-O pain, if not sorry. Its late and a lot of the post in this forum are just regurgitated and recycled. I lose track of the names.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:18 AM   #1186
cmangund
Quote:
Is that the title of E14.

What would be a shock is if the lions betrayed his people and he was the last survivor. That would cause problems.
No it still a long while. after "Trials of Lion O" further down I think, unless they will do some switching.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:21 AM   #1187
L08e16o
Quote:
By your logic, how did this not happen by her confessing to his brother? Anywho, Annet said Tygra would betray him, not Cheetara.

Hmm you may have not said Tygra was the reason for all of Lion-O pain, if not sorry. Its late and a lot of the post in this forum are just regurgitated and recycled. I lose track of the names.
You're right it is regurgitated of your tygra love.

If she is picking duty over herself, she is not betraying lion-o. She is protecting her king from being betrayed by Chique's boyfriend.

She is trying to not have tygra betray lion-o. She tells him she wants lion-o, she risk tygra going dark.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:25 AM   #1188
cmangund
Here are the possible next episodes titles:

New Alliances
Trials of Lion-O; Part-1
Trials of Lion-O; Part-2
Native Son
Survival of the Fittest
The Pit
Curse of Ratilla
Birth of the Blades
The Forever Bag
Recipe for Disaster
The Soul Sever
What Lies Above:Part-1
What Lies Above:Part-2
Old 12-16-2011, 12:27 AM   #1189
L08e16o
Quote:
No it still a long while. after "Trials of Lion O" further down I think, unless they will do some switching.
Where can you fine the title names?
Old 12-16-2011, 12:28 AM   #1190
L08e16o
Quote:

New Alliances
Trials of Lion-O; Part-1
Trials of Lion-O; Part-2
Native Son
Survival of the Fittest
The Pit
Curse of Ratilla
Birth of the Blades
The Forever Bag
Recipe for Disaster
The Soul Sever
Thanks.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-16-2011 at 12:31 AM..
Old 12-16-2011, 12:32 AM   #1191
L08e16o
Quote:

New Alliances
Trials of Lion-O; Part-1
Trials of Lion-O; Part-2
Native Son
Survival of the Fittest
The Pit
Curse of Ratilla
Birth of the Blades
The Forever Bag
Recipe for Disaster
The Soul Sever
I wonder if the new alliances is going to be a shock or is it going to be the elephants.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:35 AM   #1192
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
You're right it is regurgitated of your tygra love.

If she is picking duty over herself, she is not betraying lion-o. She is protecting her king from being betrayed by Chique's boyfriend.

She is trying to not have tygra betray lion-o. She tells him she wants lion-o, she risk tygra going dark.
Thank you, but I dont think I'm his type. Too short and.....not built like a Victoria Secret model.

How would she know the betrayal didn't happen already. The bell was mins away from ringing. Your telling me she waited until the last minuet and then decided to do the deed?
Once again how is this for the better of the group Tygra's going to be crushed.
Tygra had accepted she chose Lion-O, he wasnt going to go dark.

So when do you think she'll tell everyone the truth?

edit: While I would be sorta turned off and the fandom would probably burn her alive . I gave it some thought. We shall see my friend

Last edited by Chique; 12-16-2011 at 02:12 AM..
Old 12-16-2011, 06:23 AM   #1193
cmangund
Quote:
I think they could have let each other know that they liked each other.
one of what If Analysis

Jelenic commets tell us that Lion-O has feelings for Cheetara, so we know Lion’s feelings are true for cheetara, but at this point I don’t think Cheetara really knows for sure Lion-O’s strong feelings for her she knows Lion-O is attracted to her and she has feelings for him(maybe from the past that they haven't showed us yet). But to what extend Lion-O's feelings is she does not know and Lion-O mostly is quite “passive” (other than the petalar episode where he almost kissed her) during the course of their “special sessions”. That’s part of the problem. The other problems are Cheetara also has feelings too for Tygra and felt guilty of hurting Tygra’s feelings because of the thing she did to Lion-O during their “special sessions” after what Tygra did to her in the past and to protect Lion-O from the betrayal so she decided to go to Tygra first. Should Lion-O managed to intercept Cheetara first before she went to Tygra this whole mess can be avoided as Cheetara would have known Lion-O’s feelings for her for sure now and explain everthing to Tygra and Lion-O of her conflicted feelings and that she has chosen Lion-O (because after knowing Lion-O's strong feelings for her she will know that refusing Lion-O will hurt Lion-O more than Tygra and from episode 1-12 we know she has more chemistry and more comfortable with Lion-O, she is doing her best from the current ever changing situation of the triangle), since Tygra at this point is already starting to coming to terms of accepting the fact that she has chosen Lion-O and tygra also felt some guilt towards Lion-O after his experience in the Astral Plane, he will not interfere, at least directly, of course there would be still some resentment.

This is just a cleverly orchestrated drama by the writers to lengthen the Triangle and allow them to make more stories out of it.

As to why Cheetara would do this, her voice actress said she will go for the highest good of all those involved (i.e. trying her best not to hurt the brothers feelings by explanining her conflicted feelings to both Lion-O and Tygra and chosing the best choice between the brothers at the current ever changing situation of the triangle) Thus it fits with Cheetara’s Character.

So the first step to make Lion-O/Cheetara work falls in Lion-O's hands, tell her already your strong feelings for her Lion-O! OR
Cheetara prying and knowing Lion-O feelings, one way or the other both of them will know how each other feels.

After Lion-O tell her his feelings and All cleared up this will be the result:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...e1-d48oc4x.jpg

Last edited by cmangund; 01-06-2012 at 06:09 PM..
Old 12-16-2011, 08:50 AM   #1194
L08e16o
Quote:
Thank you, but I dont think I'm his type. Too short and.....not built like a Victoria Secret model.

How would she know the betrayal didn't happen already. The bell was mins away from ringing. Your telling me she waited until the last minuet and then decided to do the deed?
Once again how is this for the better of the group Tygra's going to be crushed.
Tygra had accepted she chose Lion-O, he wasnt going to go dark.

So when do you think she'll tell everyone the truth?

edit: While I would be sorta turned off and the fandom would probably burn her alive . I gave it some thought. We shall see my friend
You never know.

The whole thing is not good for the group.

From what we saw, lion-o was happy. Look how he talked to panthro. If he was in that type of mood, that would tell me she knew nothing happen. Plus the bells have not ring.

I don't know. I think they might keep it quiet.

He might have decided, but he was upset. We don't know how he would have dealt with it. This would be the first time tygra lost to lion-o. I think he would have taken it hard, just like lion-o.

Why would fandom burn her a live?

You should see the fans with evangelion, they were sending death threats to the writer.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-16-2011 at 09:02 AM..
Old 12-16-2011, 08:58 AM   #1195
L08e16o
Quote:
Jelenic commets tell us that Lion-O has strong feelings for Cheetara, so we know Lion’s feelings are true for cheetara, but at this point I don’t think Cheetara really knows for sure Lion-O’s strong feelings for her she knows Lion-O is attracted to her and she has feelings for him(maybe from the past that they haven't showed us yet). But to what extend Lion-O's feelings is she does not know and Lion-O mostly is quite “passive” (other than the petalar episode where he almost kissed her) during the course of their “special sessions”. That’s part of the problem. The other problems are Cheetara also has feelings too for Tygra and felt guilty of hurting Tygra’s feelings because of the thing she did to Lion-O during their “special sessions” after what Tygra did to her in the past and to protect Lion-O from the betrayal so she decided to go to Tygra first. Should Lion-O managed to intercept Cheetara first before she went to Tygra this whole mess can be avoided as Cheetara would have known Lion-O’s feelings for her for sure now and explain everthing to Tygra and Lion-O of her conflicted feelings and that she has chosen Lion-O (because after knowing Lion-O's strong feelings for her she will know that refusing Lion-O will hurt Lion-O more than Tygra and from episode 1-12 we know she has more chemistry and more comfortable with Lion-O, she is doing her best from the current ever changing situation of the triangle), since Tygra at this point is already starting to coming to terms of accepting the fact that she has chosen Lion-O and tygra also felt some guilt towards Lion-O after his experience in the Astral Plane, he will not interfere, at least directly, of course there would be still some resentment.

This is just a cleverly orchestrated drama by the writers to lengthen the Triangle and allow them to make more stories out of it.

As to why Cheetara would do this, her voice actress said she will go for the highest good of all those involved (i.e. trying her best not to hurt the brothers feelings by explanining her conflicted feelings to both Lion-O and Tygra and chosing the best choice between the brothers at the current ever changing situation of the triangle) Thus it fits with Cheetara’s Character.

So again the first step to Lion-O/Cheetara to work falls in Lion-O's hands, tell her already your strong feelings for her Lion-O! darn it!

After Lion-O tell her his feelings and All cleared up this will be the result:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...e1-d48oc4x.jpg
It makes a lot of sense. It is like they wanted to deal with Tygra's angle first, up next is L/C.

We need to know more about cheetara first before lion-o. This is MO, but I think she liked lion-o for a while.

I hope they flesh out cheetara's character next.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:00 AM   #1196
cmangund
Quote:
It makes a lot of sense. It is like they wanted to deal with Tygra's angle first, up next is L/C.

We need to know more about cheetara first before lion-o. This is MO, but I think she liked lion-o for a while.

Yeah That's what I got after doing more pondering.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:03 AM   #1197
cmangund
Quote:

I think Cheetara does like Lion-O, but considering if her feelings for Lion-O is not that deep, She will still except Lion's confession because she knows to refuse it will be really hurting Lion-O's feeling and her duty, based on the highest good thing. I think She knows Tygra can except it slowly. because the Tygra we know after Ep13 should be effected by some guilt to towards Lion-O.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-16-2011 at 09:06 AM..
Old 12-16-2011, 09:12 AM   #1198
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah That's what I got after doing more pondering.
I think they did the T/C first. The shock value, but work tygra's angle. It has been L/C for 12E.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:14 AM   #1199
cmangund
Close Triangle Scenario with T/C running

So maybe in episode 14, should Lion-O confess, or cheetara knows his feelings for her, will not say no to him but will not say yes either. she will explain the past first I think (to us and lion-o about the connection and her following him around) then from there take it slowly. considering she is still with tygra after this, but she already knows lion-o feelings. For example if Tygra and cheetara are siting in the campfire and then Lion-O comes around, he will excuse himself to allow cheetara and tygra their privacy, but cheetara will not except this she will go to lion-O and asked him sit together with them. These kind of scenes can go on from episodes to episodes until Tygra relizes that Cheetara and Lion-O are more compatible than him and Cheetara so eventually he will except it. Since Tygra is Logical when his mind is right, like in episode 6 where he told Lion-O to get the book first and not saving Cheetara, plus Tygra after episode 13 is effected by guilty feelings towards Lion-O. SO maybe the Lion-O/Cheetara road to hooking up or kiss we will get at the end of season 2. So From season 3 to 4 that's where the real Lion-o/Cheetara romance will start I think. Considering Jelenic's comment we will get more each episode of Lion-O/Cheetara thing, Cheetara's voice actress comments on the highest good of all those involved, all facts, data, analysis.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-30-2011 at 02:47 AM..
Old 12-16-2011, 09:29 AM   #1200
cmangund
The other possiblity is the one I posted back then in the pages of this thread, where Lion-O is mortally wounded. If Lion-O is mortally wounded, this will help Tygra to except it faster and Cheetara will say yes to Lion-O faster.