TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
evilanimation
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
Posted on Hisstank...Will have to go check it out.
evilanimation is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
Knew I shouldnt have paid 30...... stupid stupid stupid.
Kregermeister is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #3
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 349
If i can find the whole wave 1 in good condition and cheap i'll get what i can. Haven't heard back about Wave two's articulation though
hollowdheart is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
Mongor
You got red on you.
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
Knew I shouldnt have paid 30...... stupid stupid stupid.
Those of us that have it, we all say the same.
Honestly though, it's not like we didn't know that the AOO sucks and was overpriced but we do it anyways. Why? We're stupid and don't wait.
Mongor is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 11:09 PM   #5
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongor View Post
Those of us that have it, we all say the same.
Honestly though, it's not like we didn't know that the AOO sucks and was overpriced but we do it anyways. Why? We're stupid and don't wait.
LOL true brother, true.

I didnt even care about the articulation. Im more pissed cause I coulda used the extra money to buy more vintage goodies!!
Kregermeister is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 08:17 AM   #6
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Lody's Items on Ebay
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 457
Pics or it didn't happen
Lody is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 08:20 AM   #7
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 276
Thanks for the heads-up. Is it wrong that I think that might still too much for it?

Last edited by Tracer; 04-27-2012 at 08:36 AM..
Tracer is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 09:04 AM   #8
Covenant
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Clifton, NJ
Posts: 132
I checked a Marshals in NJ last night. I will never go looking again. What a sheethole. I guess I'll wait till these go on clearance in a real store.
Covenant is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 10:46 AM   #9
AlexofThundera
Talk Hard
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 198
I guess I cant feel too bad as I bought the AOO when it was buy 1 get 1 free.
AlexofThundera is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #10
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Lody's Items on Ebay
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 457
I call shenanigans
Lody is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #11
nitewing73
Thunderian Commoner
nitewing73's Items on Ebay
nitewing73's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: American Canyon, CA.
Posts: 234
I checked Marshalls yesterday and it was a mess. I didn't see any T-Cats toys.
nitewing73 is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #12
evilanimation
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
.....

Last edited by evilanimation; 04-27-2012 at 03:17 PM..
evilanimation is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 03:14 PM   #13
evilanimation
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
I can confirm I found them today along with regular wave 1 figures

Last edited by evilanimation; 04-30-2012 at 08:51 AM..
evilanimation is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #14
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
Are they the CN figures or the second release?
Kregermeister is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #15
snarkybits
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 9
Ooh...Thanks for the head's up.
snarkybits is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #16
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Lody's Items on Ebay
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 457
Pics or it didn't happen
Lody is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 07:29 AM   #17
evilanimation
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
I actually hope you do not believe me Lody, I would hate for them to end up on your ebay store selling for double like you do with everything else. Sad.
evilanimation is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #18
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Lody's Items on Ebay
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilanimation View Post
I actually hope you do not believe me Lody, I would hate for them to end up on your ebay store selling for double like you do with everything else. Sad.
Weird that you would say that Adam considering the following:

Senate Guard #VC36 Variant Card - SEALED Figure Star Wars 2011 Vintage | eBay

Senate Guard #VC36 Variant Card - SEALED Figure Star Wars 2011 Vintage | eBay

STAR WARS Clone Wars Legacy Of Terror Brain Invaders 2-packs SET | eBay

Star Wars PX Previews Ecliptic Evader Tie Fighter w/ Exclusive Hobbie Figure | eBay

MORTAL KOMBAT JAZWARES REPTILE 4" ACTION FIGURE | eBay

I guess it's OK for you to buy things at Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx and sell them on Ebay at a profit but not anyone else....

Oh and in case you say it's NOT you

Check out the User ID history here:

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...d=myevilmaggie

User ID Effective Date End Date

myevilmaggie Apr-29-12 Present


evilanimation Jan-04-04 Apr-29-12

Last edited by Lody; 04-29-2012 at 06:38 PM..
Lody is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #19
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
They sell Mortal Kombat at Marshalls!? LOL SHOPPING FATALITY!
Kregermeister is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #20
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Lody's Items on Ebay
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
They sell Mortal Kombat at Marshalls!? LOL SHOPPING FATALITY!
Few months now
Lody is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #21
evilanimation
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
Lody just wants to try to silence people who call out his unethical collecting habits, feel free to compare these listing above to his current ebay listings...Just note that I am not a scalper and nothing I listed made me a dime.
evilanimation is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #22
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Lody's Items on Ebay
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilanimation View Post
Lody just wants to try to silence people who call out his unethical collecting habits, feel free to compare these listing above to his current ebay listings...Just note that I am not a scalper and nothing I listed made me a dime.
The ONLY truth to your statement is you not making a dime. Cause unless my calculator is broken, you paid $6.99 for the MK Reptile figure from Ross and then sold it for $11.99...so you're right, you didn't make a dime...you made a lot more than that.

It's ok Adam, because everyone has already seen what a hypocrite you are but I forgive you.
Lody is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 11:20 PM   #23
evilanimation
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
O RLY... Because that is what you paid for them is what everyone pays for them correct? Because in my area G.I.Joes are 12.99, MU are 12.99 and this is at Target, and guess what Ross TJMAX and Marshals are also higher, like 8.99 and guess what in Texas where you live is there sales Tax? Because where I live sales Tax is 8.25%, so lets do the math..
8.99+ .825 = 9.731675 "sold on ebay" Final Value Fee BIN $1.08 + Final Value Fee on Shipping $0.36 = $11.18 so ok you are right I made a whole .81, I am going to do this more often. Lame.
evilanimation is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 08:24 AM   #24
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Lody's Items on Ebay
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilanimation View Post
O RLY... Because that is what you paid for them is what everyone pays for them correct? Because in my area G.I.Joes are 12.99, MU are 12.99 and this is at Target, and guess what Ross TJMAX and Marshals are also higher, like 8.99 and guess what in Texas where you live is there sales Tax? Because where I live sales Tax is 8.25%, so lets do the math..
8.99+ .825 = 9.731675 "sold on ebay" Final Value Fee BIN $1.08 + Final Value Fee on Shipping $0.36 = $11.18 so ok you are right I made a whole .81, I am going to do this more often. Lame.
I spent two years in Los Angeles-prices are NOT that much higher

And Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls sells for the same price no matter where you are located in the the US.

You started the auction and hoped to get a higher bid and didn't-You made more than what you paid for it

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE-END OF STORY!

I also love how you TRY (and fail miserably) at making me look shady when you go and change your Ebay user name THE SAME DAY you get called out on doing the same thing you cry and whine about on every post you make! My name has been the same for over 13 years! I am not hard to find not nor am I trying to hide anything (unlike some people)

Who are you trying to kid?

Last edited by Lody; 04-30-2012 at 08:28 AM..
Lody is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #25
evilanimation
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
The auction was BUY It NOW, keep trying... I do not try to make you look shady you are shady, everyone who has comes in contact with you knows that you are a scalper, just like on another board that you got blasted every time you opened your mouth. The reason I changed my name on ebay is because you are a creepy stalker...You follow me around from forum to forum trying to say I am a scalper because I made you look like an idiot on the Tank.

Just face the facts that I am a collector that is willing to help the community when you are a member looking to take advantage of it.
evilanimation is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 09:02 AM   #26
evilanimation
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
Lody how are you selling Thundercats Tiger Flyer with Tygus for 34.99...hahah good luck with that, you better return that before they show up at ROSS, I am sure you do just that, doesn't sell for scalped prices so you return it to the store. Funny.

Last edited by evilanimation; 04-30-2012 at 09:09 AM..
evilanimation is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #27
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Lody's Items on Ebay
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilanimation View Post
The auction was BUY It NOW, keep trying... I do not try to make you look shady you are shady, everyone who has comes in contact with you knows that you are a scalper, just like on another board that you got blasted every time you opened your mouth. The reason I changed my name on ebay is because you are a creepy stalker...You follow me around from forum to forum trying to say I am a scalper because I made you look like an idiot on the Tank.

Just face the facts that I am a collector that is willing to help the community when you are a member looking to take advantage of it.
Sweetie-when it says NUMBER OF BIDS-that's an auction

NOT a BIN

Keep trying-whatcha got next?

100% feedback on EVERY board, eh? Yeah-I am REAL shady
Lody is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #28
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Lody's Items on Ebay
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilanimation View Post
Lody how are you selling Thundercats Tiger Flyer with Tygus for 34.99...hahah good luck with that, you better return that before they show up at ROSS, I am sure you do just that, doesn't sell for scalped prices so you return it to the store. Funny.
Already sold one

hehe

Keep trying Adam, keep trying
Lody is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 09:36 AM   #29
evilanimation
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lody View Post
Sweetie-when it says NUMBER OF BIDS-that's an auction
NOT a BIN
Keep trying-whatcha got next?
100% feedback on EVERY board, eh? Yeah-I am REAL shady
No one likes you except a couple of mods that you buddy, buddy with..hahah and it was a BIN, all of my auctions are BIN, again I am not out to steal money from people.
evilanimation is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 09:37 AM   #30
evilanimation
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lody View Post
Already sold one

hehe

Keep trying Adam, keep trying
Point made Scalper.....
evilanimation is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #31
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Lody's Items on Ebay
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 457
**sigh**

Name calling, always with the name calling

I grow tired and weary of you Adam
Lody is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 09:50 AM   #32
evilanimation
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
I can do this all day
evilanimation is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #33
Joe Moore
Administrator
Joe Moore's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,655
And this is why we cannot have nice things.
Joe Moore is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Armor Of Omens @ kmart jabus Thundercats Toys and Merchandise 4 02-25-2012 02:34 PM
Armor of Omens Video Review mitchsantona Thundercats Reviews and Feedback 0 02-07-2012 02:43 PM
Armor of Omens for Sale! L1three Buy Sell Trade 1 01-29-2012 05:55 AM
Armor of Omens Lion-O in the wild Nekomen Thundercats News and Rumors 29 01-23-2012 04:25 AM
Armor of Omens new with pics TheCopperkid Thundercats Toys and Merchandise 15 01-18-2012 07:09 PM

 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS