TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > Plun-Darr Marketplace > Thundercats on eBay

Old 01-13-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
Mr. Ginrai
Thunder Kitty
08/29/13: Slowly adding more stuff. Check it out!

My ebay id is: flat12boxer You can see my items for sale at:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/flat12boxer/...&_trksid=p3692

Before you get on to the message below, yes, I will have vintage Thundercat stuff available shortly...just going through my stuff and seeing what I want to keep and what I want to sell.

Hey Guys,

My younger brother (netkid on tfw, hisstank, and here) and I have decided to sell off some special items and portions of our toy and video game collections on ebay. Everything will be sold through my account, so you will see some stuff that I usually don't collect mixed in with my listings, those items are my brother's. I have 100% positive feedback. I have also been to two botcons in the past.

I am currently set up for US only (48 state) shipping but I will have some items available if you are international. If you want to buy anything I have please let me know, and I will try to see if we can reach an agreement.

For those of you that I don't know here, feedback and references would be appreciated, especially from international buyers. I have shipped internationally in the past but I only do so with tracking and insurance. I know it is expensive but it protects us both.

As far as payment, ebay stuff must be paypal. For outside of ebay transactions I can accept Paypal (I DO NOT ACCEPT GIFT PAYMENTS ON PURCHASES AND DO NOT CHARGE ANY ADDITIONAL FEE), US Postal Money Orders, or International Money orders. I accept cash for any local pickups, available at my office or a busy public meting place only. All local pickup sales are final, you can't show up and change your mind - I describe all my items accurately.

I may sell some things locally, or listing some awesome vintage stuff here in the forum - if I do I will make a marketplace thread for that.

Our stuff spans anywhere from the late 1970's until now. The stuff going up on ebay is a mixed bag at the moment, stuff we have loved or preserved for many years. It is really just like that to get items up quickly for the moment.

Items will be updated daily, and I will not over-bump this thread. I hope to get everything listed in groups by toyline, but there may be some BIG surprises here and there, so please check regularly.

I already sold a great lot of the Voltron promo DVD T-Shirts, they sold almost immediately, definitely didn't expect that.

You may PM me here or on ebay with questions or offers on anything. I work two jobs right now, but I will work hard to get back to everyone as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited by Mr. Ginrai; 08-29-2013 at 09:11 PM..
Mr. Ginrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:23 AM   #2
Mr. Ginrai
Thunder Kitty
Bump!

We had a busy week last week and the work schedule ate into ebay time, definitely didn't get enough stuff up. We did sell some stuff so if anyone here bought something thanks!!

We may also do a separate for sale thread soon. Keep checking back!
Old 01-31-2013, 02:28 AM   #3
Mr. Ginrai
Thunder Kitty
Bump - See 1st Post for info - Vintage Macross/Robotech
Old 02-06-2013, 05:34 PM   #4
Mr. Ginrai
Thunder Kitty
Bump - see 1st post for update.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:11 PM   #5